House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 pm

I nodded. I didnt know what to say after all. I still looked in a differnt derction feeling pity for what I had said and done.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:50 pm

"Look I'm not mad"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:55 pm

"You sure?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:59 pm

"Yes"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:02 pm

I looked over at her. and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:05 pm

"Come here I have to give you something"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:11 pm

"Ok." I moved closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 pm

I kiss him
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:19 pm

I was suprsed at first. but I kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 pm

I pull back
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:25 pm

I was speach less.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:30 pm

"I um shouldnt have done that"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:32 pm

"Why?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 pm

"I dont know"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:43 pm

"It will be alright." I said.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:48 pm

I nod
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:38 pm

I went thinking again. I didnt know what to say now.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:42 pm

"Well um can I kiss you again?"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:48 pm

"Uh ya."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:52 pm

I kiss him
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:58 pm

I kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:01 pm

I keep kissing him
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:05 pm

I kept kissing her back.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:09 pm

I wrap my arms around his neck
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:12 pm

I wraped my arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next