House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)

Go down 
+6
liz
*~Dreamer~*
Fallen_warrior
Ivy
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Caristiona
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)   UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:13 am

Charlie woke up because she fell off the bed and hit her head on her bedside table. She stood up holding her forehead, "Well then." she said walking to the bathroom to examine her head. She looked at it in the mirror and she already saw it turning purple. "Pleasant." she said out loud. She walked back into her bedroom and grabbed the papers, taking them downstairs. She looked around for her parents, but they weren't there. She went into the kitchen and saw the note.

Went out. Be home later there is some food in the fridge just heat something up.
Love you, Mom and Dad

Charlie realized that her parents were spending a lot of time away and out, what were they doing? and when she thought about it, she realized that she really didn't want to know. What her parents did on their spare time, that was their business. She shuddered just thinking about it. "Stop." She said shaking the images out of her head.
Che looked in the fridge for something to eat and she didn't want any of the left overs because they were gross the first time around. She went out and grabbed her purse what better time to explore a new town then when your looking for something to eat. She locked the door and went to her truck, and drove around. She was tired of the silence so she turned on the radio and started to jam to Bodies by Drowning Pool. She may be little Mrs. Innocent, but she really liked rock music, just the intensity of it made her happy. She found a little diner and walked inside, everyone looked at her like she was an alien but this place was cute so she wanted to eat here. She grabbed a seat anda girl came up to her. "What could I get you?"
"Um do you have a Coke?" She asked.
"Yeah." The girl walked away.
Charlie sat there and looked through the menu deciding she wanted a cheeseburger and some fires.
"The steak is the best." She heard a voice infront of her. Charlie looked over her menu and saw Nate there.
"Don't you have someone else to harrass?" She asked him.

"No." He said nonchalant like.
She thought the best way for him to go away was to ignore him, so that was what she was going to do. Just sit here and enjoy her meal. Givin if the waitress ever comes back.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Affinities : Air and Earth

PostSubject: Re: UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)   UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:39 am

your a really good writer lol. but really great story keep writing it plz
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)   UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:24 pm

She sat there trying to concentrate on my menu, ignoring Nate hoping he would go away. She could feel his eyes on her and she couldn't resist looking over her menu and meeting his gaze. Charlie quickly looked away and back at her menu and she heard Nate chuckle to himself, she was getting angry. "Why are you still here?" She asked.
"Because I want to be with you."
"You know that is creepy right?" she said
Nate laughed and she started to stand up. "No don't leave." He said standing up to catch her. "Look I didn't mean anything by it, its just that you are the only girl in the school that doesn't want something of me."
"See that is where you are wrong..." Charlie started and walked up close to him, the tip of her nose against his, smiling sensually in his eyes. "You want to know what I want from you." She said running her hands down the front of his shirt.
"Wh-what is that?" He asked trying not to looked down at her hands.
Charlie stopped her onslaught with her hands. "I want you... to leave me alone." She said and left him standing there.
Back to top Go down
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Alexandera( alex for shortz(or ally)
Affinities : vision, can see the dead, & can tell if someone is lieing

PostSubject: Re: UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)   UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:35 am

That's really good keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)   UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Thats good
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)   UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Charlie walked away with him starring after her. Now she was going to have to fing somewhere else to eat so that she wasn't bothered. She walked around the town and realized she really wasn't the hungry anymore. But she continued to walk, this town was actually really pretty, out in the middle of nowhere but really pretty. It had the little things that the city didn't, like a drive in movie theater, and a car wash. The small things that made Charlie glad that she moved here.
"Hey wait up." She thought she had gotten rid of that voice.
She turned around and saw Nate running up to her. "What do you want? Can't you just get over the fact that I don't want you and go harrass another girl. There are plenty here that I am pretty sure would actually enjoy your company." She said to him.
"You know actually I was just trying to catch up with you to give you this." Nate said and handed her, her cell phone. "You left it in the booth and I thought you might want it back."
Charlie felt like an idiot. "Um... thanks." She said
"Yeah, I'm not a complete @ss." He said and started to walk away.
"Its not that." She said. "Its just that, you were today when you tripped me. And by the way what the h*ll was that about? I never did anything to you."

"No that is just the way my friends expect me to act." He said facing her again. "And now they expect me to get with you too."
Charlie looked at him offended "Oh so now what am I like suppose to fall all over you just because you noticed the new girl?"
Nate was getting frustrated. "No! You don't get it."
"Well then explain it to me, because it is really starting to come off as extremely conceeded." She said with her hands on her hips. She was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here and think that he was actually a nice guy, but he was not hepling his case at all.
"I am the big shot of the school, the people i hang out with think that I am some big shot hot comodity or something. I really don't do the things they think I do, like they think I have slept with alot of the girls in our school when I really only slept with Clarrisa and I was drunk then, So I really don't think that counts." Charlie wanted to believe him and he looked like he was telling the truth.
"Well thats not as bad. You know that actually hurts people reputations saying that you slept with them when you really didn't."
"You know girls like it because they actually get popular."
"Yeah I don't think I am going to venture down that particular pathway." Charlie said "Wecan be friends, but I don't think it is going to progress anywhere from there. You understand that right?"
"Yeah, thats fine. I've never actually had a friend that was a girl before so this is all new for me... um... I don't have to by you girly products do I? Thats not a requirement of a friend?"
This conversation turned awkward really quickly. "Um... No lets not talk about that okay."

Nate cleared his throat "Fine with me." He said. "So what do friends do?" He asked a little nervous about being her friend for some reason.
"Well I have to get home so I guess you can walk me home if you want." Charlie said and then she reallized she brought her truck to the diner with her. "Nevermind I have my turck." She saif
"Then you can take me home. I walked to town because I only live like three minutes out of town."
Charlie laughed. "Okay come on." She said and headed back to the diner. Nate chuckled "Are you going to walk me to my door and give a kiss goodnight."
"Yeah right. Do you kiss your friends."
"Well seeing as my friends are guys and so unattractive, no I have never kissed my friends." He admitted.
"Well you aren't going to start now." Charlie blushed, she realized that he had called her attactive and she had never been called that before. She was glad that he couldn't see her face because she is pretty sure that she would be red. They got to the diner and Charlie climbed up into the truck and unlocked his door. She knew her truck was really high up but she didn't think about how high until she sawhim try to get in and fall back onto the pavemant. Charlie started to laugh hard at him. She tried to ask him if he was okay but she could quite breath in order to get it out she was laughing so hard.
Nate stood up and looked at her. "No! No! Its okay I'm fine." That statement made Charlie laugh even harder. Nate climbed in the truck very carefully this time, Charlies laughs finally subsided. "Thats what you get." She told him.
He looked at her confused "What?" He asked her.
"You tripped me in class and you fell... that what you get."
Nate tried not to but he could help but smile at her flushed face. She was hott but right at that moment he realized that she was also beautiful. He was starring at her and Charlie saw him, she started the truck and he was still starring. "What?" She asked. "Is there something in my teeth?" She made a face showing all her teeth. nate started to laugh, "No there isn't anything in you teeth." He smiled. "Turn here." He said and they pulled into his drive way. "Thanks for the ride. I really apprciate it."
"No problem." Charlie said. "I'll see you tomorrow in school Friend." She laughed and he closed the door Charlie started to leave thinking about how hard it was going to be, to just be his friend. What had she gotten herself into?
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)   UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Thats really good cant wait to read more
Back to top Go down
vampirechild
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
vampirechild

Female Virgo Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Sita
Affinities : water, fire

PostSubject: Re: UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)   UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:33 pm

omg ya! pleeeeeessssssse write more!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)   UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Chapter 4:The Morning After
Charlie woke up the next morning and her parents still weren’t home. That must have been one h*ll of a dinner party, She thought. She knew that was where her parents went when they always said they were going out. It was a fact and Charlie was getting use to the face of being alone. She got dressed and threw everything on, she wasn’t as nervous as she was yesterday she was actually looking forward to school. She wanted to see how Nate would react, now that they were just friend… and she had a little sick and twisted voice in the back of her head that wanted to see Clarissa’s reaction to all of this.
Charlie walked downstairs after getting ready and she pulled out a banana and grabbed her keys to her truck.
Charlie drove to school and saw Nate waiting next to her parking spot, Okay? She thought. She wasn’t really sure that a friend was supposed to wait up but a little piece of her was satisfied that he was waiting for her.
“Hey.” Charlie said to him with a smile climbing out of the truck. “Why aren’t you in class yet?” She asked him a little curious.
“Well you see, I couldn’t just let my new best friend walk to class all by herself, now could I?” He said and grabbed her back pack from her and swung it over his shoulder.
“Friends carry their own back packs.” She reached for it and he jumped away from her.
“Nope, I am not just being a friend, am also being a gentleman… I’m taking a new leave.” Nate said all dramatic and stuff.
“Have you ever thought about taking drama? Because you’re really good at acting.” Charlie smiled and reached for her back pack again.
Nate grabbed her arm and smiled at her. “Face it I am quicker than you and I am very good at arguments, so this is a win for me. I am walking with you to class carrying your books.” He started to walk towards the front entrance. Charlie quickly locked the doors on her truck and ran after him.
“And what may I ask brought on this leave of chivalry?” Charlie smiled curious.
“Well you see last night after you dropped me off, I had an epiphany. You see, I thought maybe if I was a gentleman, people would take me more seriously.” Nate said seriously.
“Well being a gentleman has nothing to do with the way people treat you. Maybe if you just weren’t an @ss, which might help a lot too. You know just throwing it out there.”
Nate really didn’t answer her, or say anything, so Charlie started to get a little nervous that maybe she had hurt his feelings or something. “Listen I’m sorry that was really harsh of me… I…”
Nate didn’t let her finish he interrupted her “You don’t know anything about me; you don’t know what I have to live with. You know what? I don’t think this is going to work for me. This whole friends with a girl thing, I’m sorry.” He said handing her, her bag back and walking away from her. Well that wasn’t what she wanted to happen.
Charlie ran after him and grabbed his arm. “Nate wait I didn’t mean it like that. I just meant that maybe if you were nicer to people and didn’t act the way people think you should. Then maybe people would take you more serious.” She had just got him as a friend and she was already having this petty girl drama.
“Listen, I’m sorry I flipped out back there… I just don’t like being called an @ss, I am really a great guy. When I am not around people.”
“So being and a$s is totally out of the vocabulary on how to describe you… got it.” she said trying to patch things up with him. She really liked him. Well that is wrong, she shouldn’t really like her friend, she ran her eyes over him. Well her was gorgeous and I am pretty sure all they girls in the school could agree with her on this.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)   UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:58 am

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)   UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:52 pm

lol thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)   UnExpected (Chapter 1-???) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UnExpected (Chapter 1-???)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2