House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:03 pm

I nodded and signed the papers along with Arthur. When the check came out I nearly fainted. 20 million?!? I nodded and told them to put it in our checking accounts. Arthur followed Marcus outside while I finished up.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:12 pm

As I approached a garbage can I took the two letters and torn them up and threw them into the black bin. No one needed to know the truth but myself. I kept quiet as we left to head home. The car ride felt obnoxiously quiet, they were probably stunned by the amount of money they were given to take me in. I felt awkward and slightly troubled. My body felt hot and troubled, as if the change was coming unexpectedly. Though I held on strong, my hair didn't grow, my eye's nor my entire body changed all together. it was only my nails had grown a bit longer and my canine teeth became fangs hidden behind my lips.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:23 pm

I cleared my throat. "The money will go into our checking account for now," I said. "But when you're ready for college it will go there, Marcus." I didn't know what else to say and Arthur was just watching the road.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:29 pm

"Use however you like, I don't need it." I mumbled as I looked out to the cars passing by. The world seemed cold and emotionless to me. I felt no warmth, no joy in it. I really wondered about the life of a hunter, a destroyer of evil. Or at least, I thought it that way. Killing monsters when you yourself are the monsters you destroy. We were approaching the house soon, I wanted sleep again. But I refused to close my eye's after all that's happened so far.

I was now deciding if I should look itno being a Hunter, I had nothing else to live for.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:35 pm

I sighed and turned around. He looked... spacey. "You alright?" I asked. "You look kind-of sick. Arthur doesn't he look sick?"
Arthur looked in his rearview mirror and gave a quick, sharp, "no." I sighed. Of course. Something was up with both of them.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:08 am

As soon as we got to the house I immediately grabbed my things and took them to an empty room i found down the hallways. I threw my things upon the soft bed, they had prepared in advance for me for the past three day's?. It seemed foreign to me. But I laid down immediately on the bed, punching the dark blue painted wall before me while turned away from the door. I didn't know what to do. My pain, it grew slightly more till I couldn't hold it much longer. I locked the door and let go. My skin turned to fur and my eye's changed with my teeth growing. I gently sat in a dark corner of the room with the lights out and allowed the change to happen.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:27 am

I saw Arthur look up from his book and stiffen. Something wrong Sweetie?" I asked as I chopped vegetables for a chicken noodle soup. Then I heard bangs. One... Two.... Three bangs in a row. "I'm going to go check on him," I said as I walked up stairs. Arthur looked at me with sad eyes as I walked.
I knocked on the door. "Marcus? You ok in there? I know that living with people who you've hardly known is a bit hard to handle and so is losing your family. But you don't have to destroy the house to do it."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:37 am

Marcus sighed softly as he stood near the door. "I'm just gonna lay down for awhile. Sorry, I'm just moving some stuff. I'll be more quiet." He then withdrew to his bed, hiding under the covers. He dared not let them see his true form at that moment. He slowly began to change back as he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:43 am

'Are you sure?" I asked. "You don't sound like yourself. You might have a fever so I'm coming in." I tired the door but it was locked. I tried it a few times before I said, "You better not be in there being emo. I'm checking your arms, legs and stomach when you come out here mister." Then I walked away. I wasn't letting Marcus hurt himself if he was depressed.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Slowly I changed back and everything felt calm once more. I had changed to and back from wolf to human. My life felt odd, changed with my very form. I had to learn about myself more, How strong,fast and all round better I had become. Slowly I got out of bed and looked outside. The night was welcoming me, I could hear the nature growing and moving, the sounds and calls of the animals. I was one of them now.

Slowly I left my room and joined both Ally and Arthur in the living room. "Smells good." I added as I sat down on the couch. I had higher sense of smell, food was something pleasant to my senses. I would have to find out more about my new set of nostrils. Being normal was overrated now, everything excited me with a new possibility.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:38 pm

I looked at Marcus when he came out. He was wearing short sleeves right now... "Don't lock the door again please," I said. "You just went through someone traumatic and I don't want you to resort to being... self hurtful... And I know that there are kids who hide things like that from their parents and I don't want that to happen now." Then I sighed. "Thank-you. Dinner will be ready soon anyways."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:01 pm

I gave her a soft and sweet smile. "I won't ever do that to you...mom.." I whispered the last words softly as I cuddled into the couch and watched TV. I felt a warmth in my chest when thinking of her as my mother. Things were different. I felt a strange sensation run through me, it felt like happiness yet something brooding about it all. I ignored it and waited for supper to finish cooking. Even before she said the words I was at the table ready.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 pm

I smiled and put the chicken noodle soup on the table. "Dinner's ready," I said getting the bowl out and the spoons.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:09 pm

"Smells good." Came my voice from the kitchen. It did, my smells could pick out the seasons, salt and the smell of meaty chicken. My hunger was growing as I waited patiently, the excitement of tasting something home cooked in the past three days was warming to the soul as well as uplifting to the attitude.

I tapped my feet soundlessly on the marble flooring as I sat quietly at the table.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:15 pm

I laughed. "Arthur!" I called. "Dinner time."
He set down his book and walked in the room. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I sighed and leaned into. "Sit," I said pushing him off me so I could sit down in my own chair. I paused before reaching to serve myself. "Did you ever say grace at the table Marcus? I can't remember."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:39 pm

"Nope...mom and dad were atheist. But if you wish I don't mind saying a prayer if it's custom in the house?" I smiled and was going to serve myself if she didn't really want me to. I kind of know why now they don't believe in god. Because god's wouldn't make horrible creatures like himself and vampires to wander the earth.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:47 pm

i smiled. "We don't really go to church either or day grace," I said. "So dig in." Me and Arthur grabbed our food last. Something was up with him. I just sighed and continued eating the soup I had made.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:51 pm

I smiled as I did as told. I ate like a hungry animal, finishing the entire bowl off in mere minutes and asked for seconds. "It's really good." I spoke with a happy high attitude. I wanted to be happy around them, even though inside it hurt to breath. It hurt to live when knowing you were a creature who should have died the day your family left this world.

Yet I stuck those negative thoughts out of my head. I had to get enough sleep that night because I wanted to go out into the world and discover this more darker trait. The soup was filling and hot, something I needed for while now. My appetite seemed to change as well, I ate twice as much as I normally would. Some would call it an extremely healthy appetite.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm

I smiled. "Are you sure you're alright?" I asked as I served him up again. I had hardly eaten two bites by the time he was finished with his bowl. "You really are acting different."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 am

I laughed softly and got up, walking over to her I gave her a big hug. "I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me." I then sat back down and had one more bowl, I stopped eating so they wouldn't think of me as weird for eating twice the normal amount someone should eat at my size and age. I brought my bowl to the sink, rinsed then went back to my room after giving them both a hug.

I sat on my bed, looking at my hands changing back and fourth. It was kind of amusing, but I had forgotten to lock the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:20 am

Arthur sighed and got up. "I'm going to go check on him," he said getting up.
"Alright," I said. "I'll do the dishes."
Arthur walked up stairs. I didn't know what happened after that but I could feel something going on.

Arthur walked up the stairs and opened the door. He knew it. He saw the boy with wolf hands. I thought I smelt dog, Arthur thought to himself. "You better not let Ally see those," he told Marcus. "She'll have a heart attack."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:31 am

I froze when Arthur walked through the door and saw my hands changed. I quickly turned them back and kept quiet. I was surprised he didn't start freaking out right away. "Umm...I can't really..Eh...Explain?" I was too stumbling with my words and trying to find what to say.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:39 am

He laughed and walked in. He locked the door and showed him my teeth. Two perfectly straight fangs. His eyes turned from a chocolate brown to a hard onyx. "Just no biting," He said hiding his teeth again and letting his eyes turn back to normal. "And if you are going to do that again lock the door. If she tires to take out the lock I'll talk her out of it."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:53 am

(SWITCHING TO THIRD >.<)

He smelled something strange just then. His eye's wasn't playing tricks on him. His inner instincts kicked in as he transformed completely, his skin turned to long fur, his eye's sharpened and glowed a bright yellow as he whispered the words. 'Vampire..." He mumbled under his breath, his body was shaking and couldn't understand why. Slowly, he calmed down after gripping hold to the bed. His fur reverted to clean skin, his eye's slowly changed back to normal as did his teeth and hands. "So...Your a vampire...." Marcus was shaking slightly, trying to stop he leaned forward and breathed heavily.

"Why...Do I want to hurt you?..." He spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:57 am

"Because it's our nature," Arthur said in a hard tone. "It took everything I could not to rip you to shreds when you came in for dinner." He pulled up a chair and sat down in it. "I'm 125 years old actually. But don't tell Ally this. She doesn't know and I don't want her to and if you do tell her I will tell her about you too. If it's an accident however and she sees it I put a suggestion into her head a while back. If she sees anything supernatural that she wasn't meant to see she thinks she dozed off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next