House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:06 am

Marcus grunted as he tried sitting up strait. All the hair's on his body erected and wanted to lash out in transform. He could'nt hold it much longer. Slowly his fur came back, the shaking stopped but the urge still remained. "So...What happens now?" He mumbled as he sat back on his bed, his nails digging into his hands almost causing them to bleed. Vampire's drink blood, he stopped himself from digging into the skin and drawing blood. Folding his arms he stared at Arthur. After knowing him for so long, how could he not notice it? "So human's are really oblivious to us? How can you resist the temptation?" He felt it, the smell of blood and fresh meat, the predator in him wanted to tare out Ally's gut and devour it whole. He did'nt notice this till after eating supper and hugging Ally close, her smell was still lingering in his mind. He could even smell her from the kitchen if he tried hard enough to get past Arthur's scent.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:46 am

Arthur looked at his nails and said, "I'm old enough to be able to understand and control my blood lust. I know when I need to feed and when I can hold it in. And humans really are that oblivious. Your parents knew about me too. We had an arrangement where so long as I didn't kill they were fine with me being here." Then Arthur got up and looked at the time. "Have you hunted yet?"
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:54 am

Marcus shook his head no. He never thought of hunting till dinner was made and noticed he could eat more then he should. It was his new stomach, it constantly digested food three times faster then a humans. He could even eat raw meat now and it would go down easy. He slowly got up and drew closer to Arthur, feeling his very insides shake. "Have you ever... bitten Ally?" He whispered the words. He was worried about her, she was alone in the darkness, now having to deal with two supernatural creatures.

He tried to wrap his mind around how painful it must be for Arthur, his tail somewhat sagged as he whimpered to the thought.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:59 am

"Once," Arthur said looking away, guiltily. "It was an accident. I was too thirsty to be... and you should have sen her outfit." More like what she wasn't wearing, Arthur thought. "But I didn't take too much and she forgot about it." Then Arthur looked back at Marcus. "If you bite her I will kill you. You can survive a vampire bite. You wont from a werewolf bite Marcus. And if you do you... turn out like you." Then he shook my head. "Get ready to go hunting later tonight. I'll be with you at all times though to make sure you don't hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:03 am

Marcus nodded. 'I know Arthur..I know." Marcus stepped forward, somewhat timidly. But seemed to be able to pull Arther close and wrap his arms around him. Hugging him. Arther could feel the boy's shivering slightly. Marcus had to get use to this, he had to break the instinct to hurt Arthur. Slowly he let go and went back to bed, hiding under the covers as soft growls of anger came from underneath. It was difficult, but he would break the curse.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:13 am

Arthur froze at first when Marcus hugged him. Then He softened and hugged him back. "I know what you're thinking," the man said looking at the boy under the covers. "There is no cure for being a werewolf just like there's not cure for being a vampire. You're wasting your time. I'll come for you at midnight."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:33 pm

No, I will find a way to save us.

He whispered in his mind as he calmed down from the sudden chilling embrace. Never before had he hugged someone and had the urge to kill them. Never would he thought the urge to kill something stick to his mind so vividly. He simply laid there as his transformation reverted back to human as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Arthur unlocked the door and walked out. Sweet dreams kid, he thought with a cruel smile on his face. Arthur knew that killing Marcus would hurt Ally even if she didn't know it was him. So he wouldn't die until he showed any sign of destroying what Arthur holds dear most.

I waited down stairs after I finished cleaning the dishes before going back up stairs to check on them. Arthur had just walked out of the room so I hugged him. "How's it going?"
"Marcus is cool for now," Arthur told me as he hugged me back.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:22 pm

As Marcus slept, he dreamed of the incident. The sound of his parent's deathly cries as he laid there, dying and watching. He saw their face,s their blood red eye's, their fangs. Then came the beast, the man who tore them apart. His hand's of a giant as he tore the vampire's apart. Then he approached the boy, kneeling down to him. Taking him into his arms. "You will be born again, young pup." He then bit Marcus's shoulder. The pain shot through him, the remembering of the pain awoke Marcus.

It was closing to midnight, Marcus awoke in a cold sweat. Slowly he got out of bed and transformed. Looking at his body for a moment, then changing back. "Who were you?.." He knew now, the people who killed his sister, his family. They were vampires.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 pm

When Ally was fast asleep Arthur walked to Marcus's room and knocked. "You ready?" Arthur wore what he always did at night when he wanted to hunt. Not buy from the seller out of town but actually hunt. He fed off of the near by animals and the occasional cat and dog. He wore black jeans and a grey T-shirt. Blood doesn't show up that well on black.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Marcus got dressed in all black and walked out his room. "I'm ready...and Arthur..I know who killed my parents. They were Vampires." He said softly as he passed and left the house quietly.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:45 pm

The man frowned and looked at Marcus. Then Arthur followed and said, "So long as you know it wasn't me. I don't take the responsibility of others."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:53 pm

"I do not blame you nor any other vampire, I only blame the murderer's themselves. And that man who turned me into a werewolf. I need to find out who he is." Marcus removed his shirt but kept his pants as he transformed, his body was more muscular, the fur covered his skin and kept him warm, he did not need shoes because his feet became large paws. His hands remained human but elongated nails that were sharp enough to tare the bark of trees.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Arthur nodded. "Follow me," he said. And he ran out of town. One thing the books got right was a vampire's speed. Arthur loved to run so much.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Marcus easily kept up as he galloped on all fours, his speed almost matching Arthur as he huffed and growled like an animal to find a chase. To eat like an animal amongst the wild.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Then the boys were there. Deep within the woods. "Let go of everything human," the vampire told the wolf boy. "Just hunt."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:51 pm

"Easy for you to say, I'm new to this." He then sniffed around the ground, picking up the smell of a small woodland rabbit he quickly dashes after it and grabbed hold of it with his mouth, he then began taring through it and almost ate it whole.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Arthur followed the boy. He had never seen a wolf hunt. And this... this was fascinating. Then he caught the scent of a doe. Arthur followed the scent to see one.... doing the do's. The man ran at her and took her neck in his fangs. Heart blood, warm blood, delicious blood. He drank the doe until she could barley stand before he let her go. The doe ran as fast as she could. And he let her run.

Last edited by Marked_by_Nyx on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 pm

As Arthur left the boy to his own, Marcus found another predator. A wolf, male. He was stalking Marcus like a pray but stopped when Markus barked at him to obey. The wolf trotted over and became docile to Marcus, Marcus petted the wolf as if a pet. He told the wolf to hunt for him, and it did. It found the weakened doe that Arthur was going to kill. The wolf killed the weak creature and dragged the corpse back to Marcus where they both dined and filled their stomachs.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Arthur heard the silent scream of the falling doe and ran to see what had gotten it. It was a different wolf that wasn't Marcus. The vampire had nothing that was wrong with it. But when it dragged the prey over to Marcus, Arthur couldn't help but ask, "You have telepathy?"

Last edited by Marked_by_Nyx on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:08 pm

The wolf turned at Marcus and became suddenly vicious, but Marcus barked at the wolf and it calmed down and went back to gnawing on the doe. Marcus sat on the cold grass and petted the wolf. "No...I asked him to get it for me so we can eat and talk. I think I can control the wolf's. They see me as the alpha male." He spoke softly as he continued to give the wolf much appreciated attention. "Did you get enough to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Arthur nodded. "Yup," he said. "And that makes sense being that you can live among not just the wolves but the humans too. Are you ready to leave or do you want to... talk with the wolf?"

Last edited by Marked_by_Nyx on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Marcus looked to the wolf and gave a soft wooing noise. As the wolf stopped and then left without another sound or pant. "I asked him to go on, we can meet again another time." Slowly Marcus got up, but felt weak for some reason. Something inside of him felt wrong. He smelled another werewolf nearby, a smell he familiarly remembered. "Him!" He grunted as his body doubled in size and transformation went full beast as a giant monstrous gray werewolf came bulling down on him, sending Marcus through a few tree's.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Arthur got out of Marcus's way. "Stop Marcus!" He shouted. But Marcus did not listen to the vampire so he ran as fast as he could to catch up with the boy.

((I changed to first person didn't I? I'll fix that now))
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:50 pm

The giant gray wolf then turned it's attention to Arthur as it's tree like arm swung and knocked the vampire through a few thick willow tree's. The wolf turned to get Murcus tackling the giant to the ground and began biting and clawing. the two scrapped and threw one another about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next