House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Never Changes(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:27 pm

He kissed hers when she pulled away. "I would rather parish in a fiery hell then to leave you." He wrapped his arms around her. Hugging her gently, afraid if he squeezed any tighter she would shatter in his arms.

As Rebeca turned around her brother was standing in front of her. His arms crossed, his bright red eye's glowing menacingly as he stepped forward, as he talked she could see the long piercing fangs. "I hide this from both of you, from everyone. Because I would either be killed or feared for what I am. David wasn't my father, but he was yours."

Roath froze as he smelt it, he even felt it. Bloodlust, but it wasn't his own. It was Alexander. He cringed slightly, he could not possibly believe that his seed could last for so many years. Dormant inside of Sarah till a mortal seed mixed and took the DNA from his.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:25 pm

"Whats wrong?" she asked him seeing the alarm on his face. "I know you know something what is happening?" She was worried now.

"You can't be serious." Becca said and stepped back. "And besides how can you even be his kid she hasn't seen him since 1945?" She said trying to be defiant and prove him wrong.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:29 am

"well.." He whispered. Taking her hand he looked as though he was about to apologize. 'You remember our night together...In the camp, when we.." He cleared his throat. "When I released, I had thought my seed would not be able to give you child. But instead of leaving your system, it stayed dormant inside you till the mortal you married wanted to procreate. One of his seed merged with my dna when you got pregnant. It's the only explanation I have. Because your son Alexander...Is a vampire."

Alex shook his head. "Not sure, I read stories in science textbooks. A one in a million chance that two sperm cells can break a single egg. One that dies carries it's DNA over to the second sperm. Almost like an infection. out of that one million chance it should kill the egg. But in my case, it seemed I lived." It was all the information he had. If not then how the hell was he a damned creature?
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:36 am

"That can't be possible. Why didn't he ever tell me?" She asked him turning her headto look at where they had departed. "I have to talk to him." she said and stood up reaching for her walker. "How did I never know?"

"When did you first realise that you were... different?" Becca asked him wanting to know. "Any why didn't you ever tell anyone?" She was curious.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:06 am

He took her gently and sat her back down. "Save your strength my love. He needs to hold this on his own. He was probably scared of what you would think of him. A vampire son, who could have changed his mother at a young age. A vampire son who could change his sister to stay with him forever. There could be many reasons why he kept it secret. Maybe he even felt alone. He is an extinct creature, no one to guide him. No one to tell him what he was."

Alex put his shades back on and drew away from her, her blood always bothered him. "Twelve years old my canines turned into fangs. At fourteen I felt the blood lust kick in. You injured your knee when playing soccer, the scrap wasn't deep. but the sight of blood threw me into a tangent. That's why I started avoiding you and mom a lot. " He paused to breath a little, pulling out another cigarette. "Smoking kills the sinus, stops the smell from effecting me. I can't die from cancer so I have no worries about that. Lung damage heals in hours."

He lit the cigarette and looked up at her. "Why didn't I tell anyone? Who would I tell? Mom? She would never let it drop, she would pamper me and treat me differently. She would think of Roath more, it would break her. If I told you years ago, I don't know if I could have been around you while having a strong urge to drink your blood. And lastly, have you ever seen a vampire? No? Because I'm one of a kind. Vampires are almost extinct species."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:16 am

Sarah looked at him, but if I knew I could have been a better parent." she said "I wasn't the best, because I was always wallowing in self doubt and depression. If I knew that I had always had a part of you with me I would have been a better mom to him. That why he doesn't come near me, itn't it? because I am a bad parent and he hates me."

"You should have told someone." Becca said "This would have been easier on you and you wouldn't have had to face this burden alone. We would have found someway to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:32 am

Roath shook his head and kissed her soft aged lips and brushed her cheek. "No, he freared of hurting his mother more then she was already. He was afraid of the monster inside of himself, lashing out at those he loved. If he had accidentally killed you or Rebeca. He would most likely lose himself."

Alex shook his head. "And do what, feed me? Sis...." He approached her rather quickly, his lips near her neck as she would feel an extremely hot breath across her skin. "Feed the monster inside of me, make me feel at ease. That is all you would have and could have done back then." He pulled away, turning his back to her and placing a hand against the wall while puffing heavily on the cigarette to obstruct his senses. "There is no cure for what I am, I was born, not turned. There is no consoling a teenager that he's a blood sucking monster. I had to be the loner, to avoid sports, friends, girlfriends. I...was so alone...I always have to be alone, but now. Roath is here, for mom most likely." He grumbled the last part, as if he should have been the one to get the attention. To be the one consoling rather then his own mother.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:40 am

"Well then you should talk to him." she said "You need to talk to him, if he is scared. He doesn't know what that stuff is, you do... help him." She told him hopefully, wanting him to help if he was the daddy.

"We could have found someway to make everything better for you." She said placeing her hand on his back. "Let us help now. Let me help"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:50 am

He sighed softly as he kissed her hand. "Come, I should take you to bed. Let your rest. Your decision may help him more then myself. I am no father to him, what I could teach he's already learned through experience. Smoking to take the smell and burn senses. Moving about daylight undetected by mortals. He's follwe dyou both long enough. He needs no help form this old vampire." He smiled as he helped her, with the thanks of a nurses direction to Sarah's room.

His body shudder gently when her hand touched his back, almost crumbling to his knees. It was hard, feeling the touch of connection. He soft words. "Please...it's hard enough as it is...It smells..." He breath heavily. "So warm..." Whispered his lips as he almost chewed on the ciggerette to forget the taste, the want.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:00 am

"But you can teach him how not to be scared anymore." shed looked up at him. "He needs you just as much now as he needed you then I couldn't do anything for him before. But you can do something for him now."

"Alexander you won't hurt me. I know it, I am your sister and you care." She didn't know how she was going to help. What was shegoing to do let him bite her... She wasn't to keen about that idea. "you should talk to Roath." she said coming up with that idea.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Roath kissed her softly as he sat beside her, holding her hand. "I will not leave your side again, I don't want to spend a moment away from you Sarah." He leaned forward, looking at those soft pale eyes, she did not have much longer. He knew Alexander had to be taught, but he needed Sarah more then a child of his own blood.

Alex shook his head as he sat against the building, throwing away and bum cigarette. He was out. And that pissed him off. "I can't..There is nothing he could do to help me. He would only teach me how to kill stray animals, and that's hoping he doesn't kill humans to feed. I've had medical blood before, but most of the time i'm killing alley cats and stray dogs."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:51 am

"Please if I die before I make a decision tell me that you will help him... both of him." she said to him staring into his eyes. She needed them to be taken care of if she has to leave this world and she knew he could be the one to do it.

"You don't even know him, you don't know what he could teach you." Becca said "You need to atleast give him a chance," She was getting angry at her brother and he was pissing her off.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Roath leaned in closer, kissing her lips as he whispered. 'Forgive me..." He bit his lip hard, mouth pressed to hers as she felt a strange heat brush paste her lips as he forced her mouth open, forced her to drink his blood.

Alex froze when he smelled blood, Smelled Roaths blood. So he's going to turn her. Fine, I guess its something that he would want. "I don't need his help." He whispered as he got off the ground and walked over to his sister. He pulled her roughly into his arms, hugging her close to him. He never hugged her in years since they were kids.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:52 pm

She froze when she tasted something sweet, and she meant really sweet. She had never tasted soemthing this sweet. When she got that odd taste of iron shetried topull back but he wouldn't let her. She hadn't decided and he waschanging her anyway.

Becca fraze she wasn't prepared for a hug. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him back.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:37 pm

He couldn't bare to lose her a second time. Not now, not ever. If he had left her there, she would die. He would be lost in this mad world, this sick depraved world with no comfort of love. He deepened the bloody kiss. Fed her till it drove him into weakness.
She could feel his skin starting to burn with a heat, the age was reversing. She was almost half her age, mid thirties. young yet an adult women.

He held his sister tight to his body, his lips, near her neck. He could almost taste her warmth, taste the sweet heat of her blood. His lips kissed her neck. But slowly he pulled away, he glanced past those eyes of hers. 'You don't know how long..I had to keep myself from biting you, from clawing at your skin. To stop this pain and give into the hunger. I got myself to this point alone, I will survive, alone."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 pm

She pushed him away with strength that she didnt have 5 minutes ago. "What the hell." she stood up, then was surprised when her hips didn't hurt anymore. She looked down she was about 40 pounds lighter and her skin wasn't wrinkley any more. "holy hell." She said with complete surprise. "What the... How..." She couldn't form any sentences she was completely surprised.

Becca looked at her brother. "But I want to help now." She was a little put off but the whole claw at your skin thing, she wasn't really sure if she wanted to help anymore but he was her brother and she would do anything for him. "Alex, I don't want you to be hurting anymore. I want you to be happy. Mom is."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Roath fell back hard., The room spun about as he tried to regain himself. He laid his head back and breathed slowly. He looked pale and weak. "Forgive me..I had no choice..." He whispered, even if it were a lie. "I didn't want to lose you." He breathed before passing out.

Alex smiled as he pulled away. "To be happy...I need blood..But I won't take it. i won't give in. If I'm to be happy. I need to keep you safe. Safe from myself." He whispered as he turned and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Sara looked down at him and hopped that she didn't take to much. What did she do? Does she let him dring from her. She wasn't sure she needed him awake one to yell at him and then another to yell at him.

"But what if I let you take my vein?" she asked him not wanting him to stop talking to her. For the first time in a long time he was actually opening up.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:18 pm

He was smiling as he left consciousness and came back. "I'm...sorry if I did it rashly." He whispered while slowly sitting up. Getting to his feet was difficult. He only got to his knees as he took her hand and kissed softly. "Finally I have you with me once more..."

Alex froze where he stood, she offered her blood. His breath came sharply as he tried not to freak out. He was being offered blood. He turned slightly to look at her, his eyes were warm shade of red. "Do you..mean it?" He whispered. It would be his first drink in a long time. The first human blood he's ever tasted.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:24 pm

"You and me Mister, we are going to have to have a chat about your manners." She said and got down on her knees with him. "But first." She said and she kissed hiim deeply.

She nodded at him. "Yeah." She said and walked over to him. "Your my brother, I don't want anything to happen to you.'
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 pm

His smile was warm and wide as he kissed his lovers lips. She was his once more, his to love. He slowly fell into her embrace as he kissed her neck, hungering more then before. But luckily his old age allowed him respite from the hunger.

A small smirk played on his lips when hearing her kind words. She was his family. "I'm sorry sis. I'm sorry I pushed you and mom away. Come, let's head to my apartment. I know, I never really invited you or mom to my place." He reached out to take her hand. The sky was growing dark as it began to rain gently.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:53 pm

"We cant stay here... we have to go." She said to him. They were going to realize her old self was missing and they knew Roath was here. "Where are we going to go?" she asked him she didn't have her house anymore since she was put in this nut hut.

Becca smiled and followed him. "Did you come here in your car?" She asked him "Because I took a cab." she looked around. The rain was cold and she didn't bring a coat.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:18 pm

He smiled as he slowly found the strength to stand. He found himself bracing the wall for support. "I have a car outside, we can go to my home here in town. I bought it a year ago." He laughed. "Or we can go to the other 54 homes I won across the world." He did lots of traveling. He spent his time mostly around Europe. Then travel across the world to here in America.

Alex smiled as he guided her to a crisp sports car. A sleek red Ferrari ff. It cost Alex a good chunk of money. But when you have far more abilities then the human perspective can handle. Money is easy to obtain. "Come on.." He pulled out the keys, pushed the auto door opener and stepped in, her door slid upwards, opened for her to sit down. The inside was sleek as the exterior of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:31 pm

"We will stay here in town until after you get your strngth back and then i still want to see that castle in germany, you promised to show me before we were seperated." I smiled at him and took his hand to help him leave with me.

She smiled and looked around the car when did you get this?" She asked him THis car was amazing, hell how could he afford something like this. This was... amazing.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Roath smiled and kissed her as they left trhough her bedroom window and followed a small grass path to the driveway where he saw Alex and his sister drive off in a nice sports car. Roath smiled and pulled ou the keys to his jet black Gran Torino. An older car but was very powerful under the hood. He opened the door for her. "Hope this is to your tastes?" He said gingerly.

Alex laughed. "You can earn quite a bit of money if you know how to." He turned the car on, it roared to life. Once buckled in he hit the pedal to the metal and floored it out of the parking lot. He dove rather easily and he didn't even appear to be trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Never Changes(Closed)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next