House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Never Changes(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:28 pm

She smiled "This is perfect." she said and looked at it. She liked the color, the car looked cool to. "I don't reall think that i can fit with the society of today." she told him. "I mean I am a child of the 40s and there was nothing like the slut clothes kids wear today." she looked down at her outfit. "I have to get new clothes.

Becca grabbed onto the oh sh!t handle and she locked her seat belt. "Um... alex you may not be able to die but I am a full human." she said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Roath laughed heartily at her comment. "I bought some clothing for you. You'll get changed when we get home." He got in and buckled up. Making sure she was ready he drove off at a calm pace. A casual drive, something to enjoy as he took his time to travel across town. Doing his best to avoid Alexander.

Alex laughed a bit miffed at his sisters comment and actions. "No worries sis. I got this, you'll be fine." Saying such as he takes sharp turns and races at just the speed limit alone. His eyes burned heavily. He wanted blood, and he wasn't going to wait much longer for it.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 am

She smiled and looked around "Where are they?" She asked wanting to change now. She smelt like soap and old people. she didn't like it anymore. Since she wasn't going to die she needed to get this stench off her.

her heart was racing from the speed, she didn't know how fast they were going, but it was scaring the sh!t out of her. She was hoping they were really close because she didn't know if she was going to be able to take this anymore.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:58 pm

"As I said, at home. Worry not, we're here." He stopped at a lavished white house. It looked as though it cost thousands of dollars to buy. Roath was already out and opening her door for her. "Hope this will do for now." He spoke softly. He was pale, he looked weak and tired out.

There was a stop, the car was parked in a parking lot near a large five star apartment loft. It was the kind movie stars bought a room at to get away from the media. Alex stepped out and pressed a single button on his keys to open his sisters door automatically. "Come on, I'll show you to my place. Sorry for the bad driving, I'm use to driving alone." The last few words had an empty sting to them.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:37 am

"She looked up at the house. "It is so cute." She smiled and walked to the house. She took his hand and waited for him to open the door. "This is like a house right out of an american dream all it needs is a little white picket fence and a dog." she smiled and looked out into the yard. She thought about it... hey it would fit.

"When or if I leave." She said "I am calling a cab, because I don't think my heart can survive that again." She smiled at him and got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Roath smiled as he opened the door for her. "You may have what you want hun." His voice weak as he opened the door. Entering the house. It looked normal and old fashion with century cupboards and furniture. Roath laid on the long cushioned couch. He gave a weak gasp and sigh as he felt the last of his strength left him. "I may not want to move love...can you get the door please." He had merely left it open. His eye's felt grainy as sand, closing them and having trouble opening them.

Alex smiled as he took her hand and guided her into the apartment. It was very ritzy and well expended. The elevator golden doors the opened into an old fashion compartment. Stepping inside, the doors closed and they began to move downwards. Once stopped the doors opened with a smooth cool air hitting their skin. The place was dimly lit but still everything was noticeable. The sleek black leather chairs and couch, large screen tv with home theater. A small bar near the tv, besides that there was one bedroom, a bathroom that would be for royalty and a suitable kitchen.

Alex stepped in and threw his coat on the ground, passing out on the couch. "Make yourself at home sis."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:07 pm

"Do you have to feed?" She asked him. He looked really week and pale... well paler then usual. "Are you okay? I could make you like a sandwich or something if you want?" She said and looked around for the kitchen.

She looked around at everything. This was seriously some really cool stuff in here. "So what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:39 pm

"There is some blood packs in the fridge, would you please?" He whispered as he laid his head back, closing his eyes to rest.

Alex pointed to the cool leather couch. "Have a seat, i'll get you something to drink. Any type of wine or alcohol you prefer?" He went off to the small kitchen and opened the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:19 pm

She found the kitchen and pulled one out... she wanted to try one so she opened it and sipped it... ahe spit it out because it was nasty. She walked out there and handed it to him. "This is really gross." She told him

"Whiskey straight." She said and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Roath laughed roughly as he tried sitting up and merely fell back down. "Not strong enough...This is sad. Well, the blood isn't great. It's all I can get. Animals are easy to take away into the dead of night. Killing humans or sneaking into a blood bank is far more difficult."

Alex smiled as he grabbed her a glass and filled it to the brim. He walked back into the room and handed her the glass. "I'm sorry about the driving, I hope your ok?" He smirked and sat next to her. He felt cold, he looked sickly pale as well. Grabbing the remote he flicked on the large screen tv.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:20 am

"Ew." I said and handed him the baggie. "Um... what does my blood taste like now?" She asked him a little curious. "If it taste good I will give you some of mine instead." She looked at him expectantly.

"Well I am not exactly dead... yet, but that driving frove me to drink." She told him and downed half the glass feeling the pleasant burn of the alcohol as it went down.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:28 pm

He laughed softly as he took the bag from her and drank from it. He drank slowly, letting himself fall into the feeling. The wave of weakness taking him as he emptied the bag and dropped it. He looked at her with burning bright eyes and a cocky smile. He immediately rushed off the couch, pushing her up the wall roughly as he vigorously kissed her. Hot breath and hands running wold over her.

Alex smiled, his fangs poking out softly. "Sorry sis.." He mumbled as he twisted about and laid his head onto her lap. It was comfortable. As kids, before he turned. He did this quite a few times. Allowing his little sister to fiddle with his hair. Feeling her gentle hands play through them as she giggled and laugh. The old memory brought a warming smile and his cheeks blushed. "Remember when we were kids..before I changed?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Sarah laughed and smiled at him. "What are you going to do to me now?" She whispered nipping at his chin with her new fangs. "I have something in mind." She teased and grabbed his shirt.

Becca smiled at him. "Yes... but i really never knew that you changed." she said running her hands through his soft hair. "You know I was always glad we were this close."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Roath grinned as he pulled her towards their new room and slammed the door behind him. Rough Sex couldn't even begin to describe what they did for the next six hours.

Alex smiled as he closed his eyes and breathed in the smell. Alcohol,blood and her perfume he always liked. His lips opened to breath in more. To get lost in the senses. "Ya. I wish things were easier like back then. I would'nt have to be afraid of getting close to you." He looked up at her with rose red eyes. "Breathing feels like my lungs are on fire. My head feels cloudy. Drunk with the ruge to bite, to feel my teeth sink into flesh and for that huge rush of heat that fills me. Completes me. It makes me sick to think how much pleasure and how much I enjoy drinking blood. Yet it's true. It's almost like an addiction." He whispered as he closed his eyes and allowed himself to fall. Allowed his mind to wander. He could see the past now, the days when all three of them were happy. Mom, her and himself. Then he remembered the day his sister scrapped her knee and he wiped it with his hand.

The blood on his hand smelled oddly intriguing. He could'nt help it. His tongue licked the blood from his hand. It was the first trigger that made him spiral down that lonely path.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Sarah smiled at him when it was over, she was breathing heavy and the glimmer of sweat was on her skin. She curled into him, she was so glad that she was young again or she wouldn't have been able to do half the stuff they just did... but she was so happy that she did. Sarah was really just glad that she had him back, she had missed him so she didn't want to let him go again.

Becca looked at him and ran her hand through his hair, she didn't know if she should be scared of her brother but she wasn't and she wouldn't be. No matter what he was he was still her brother.. and she loved him. Once she actually had a fantasy about him... but she wasn't going to get into that. ecause it was inappropriate and he was her brother.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Alex's eyes closed and his breathing softening. He felt as though he would fall asleep like this, but he had to move. Slowly he sat up and laid back so she could move herself as she pleased. "Are you hungry? I can cook you something to eat?" He whispered as he laid his head back. Suddenly he felt the room spin for a moment. "Sh|t.." He mumbled just before blacking out on the couch.

Roath laid next to his lover, his Sarah. His lips kissed hers as he slowly pulled away. 'Lets shower together then get ourselves something nice to drink?" His grin was dark but also in a way attractive to those who enjoyed the dangerous type of guys. Where life would never be boring.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:02 am

Becca looked around and sat there. She decided and tried to wake him up needing to have him drink. He needed to feed he had to stop passing out.

Sarah smiled and put her hand on his cheek looking at his lips. "That sounds great." She smiled and kissed him and started to get out of the bed. She grabbed his shirt and didn't button it. She turned back to him on the bed "Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:21 am

Roath arose from the bed in cold sweat, he felt it in the air. The coolness of the house. Never really needing heat it was well enough on his payments. He slowly stalked behind his lover. his hands on her waist as he followed her into the bathroom and started the shower, it was rather large bathroom, almost and entire room on its own.

Alex's eyes opened slowly. The room was quiet aside from the soft pounding of his sisters heart nearby. Slowly he looked at her, his head barely moving, his eye's half shut. The hot ember red in them was clear. "Sorry..." He whispered as he closed his eyes. He couldn't move, he couldn't keep focus. His head laid back, sprawled about the couch, his shirt was partly open, giving him that innocent look of easy minipulation.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:41 am

"What isn't huge in this house?" She asked him looking around the bathroom. She couldn't believe the size of the bathroom, it was like a mini ball room. This was crazy she walked over to the shower and put her hand on the glass of the shower.

Becca leaned down and put her neck to his lips. "Drink you need it." She said wanting him to grab drink. She was tired of looking at her brother weak.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:51 am

He felt warm skin against his lips. Instinctively his mouth began to open yet inside he felt a strain against it. His tongue gently brushing skin yet it was to difficult to bite down. His hands wrapped around her, pulling her close as he turned to be on top. his fangs slowly sank through flesh, a hot flash, a tingling ecstasy and everything slowly numbed away.

Roath smiled as he approached behind her, positioning her as he kissed her neck softly. "I try to please." He whispered as he slid the glass door open and turned on the hot water.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:16 am

Becca gasped because of the tiny burt of pain that she got. Then when the pleassure of the bite took over she was completely fine with being bit. In a way it felt so good. She ran her hands through his hair and held him to her neck.

Sarah smiled at him and slid out of the shirt and pulled him into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:25 pm

He suddenly went into a furious feeding as he clawed and grabbed at her body. His teeth digging deep as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful of blood. His body viciously grinding against hers.

Roath smiled as he washed the body of his lover. Kissing every part of her skin, and even lower to get going the second bout of their passionate animal love making. Luckily they were already in the shower when finished.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:12 pm

Becca started to feel herself grow weak and dizzy but she didn't want him to stop because she wanted him to get everything that he needed. She couldn't really puch him away anyway.

Sarah can't remember a time she felt this good other than the times that she wsas with him in germany. She smield at him and kissed his nose.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:10 pm

Slowly his fangs removed from her skins,his tongue flickered along her skin. sucking the two bite holes clean then pulling back slowly. His hot breath steaming in the air as he looked into his sisters eyes. "I'm sorry..." He whispered.

Roath smiled as he kissed and teethed his lovers neck as his hands reached in her curves.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Becca looked at him and leaned bck onto the couch. "Don't say you are sorry. That felt amazing" she said to him with a smile. She put her hand on his face. "How do you feel now?" She asked truely concerned

Sarah smiled and let him feel her body. He was hers now... She was glad that she was going to spend the rest of her life with him. After spending the last 5 years trying to forget him because it hurt so much she is glad that he is with her now. She didnt want to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Never Changes(Closed)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6