House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Never Changes(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:31 pm

I looked at him and tears came to my eyes. "I waited for you." I said "I waited for you for ten years. They made me get married and i lived through hell because i didn't love him back. I waited for you to rescue me from that and you didn't. I waited for you to come back and you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:01 am

"Forgive me.." He moved towards the old women, once a lovely young women. "It's...been more then ten years Frauen." He gentle hand brushed her wrinkled face. "I've cursed myself for over thirty years. Thirty long years I've looked for you. I wish you could forgive me for not finding you far sooner." His eye's began to tear as he pulled closer to her, embracing her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:44 pm

She looked at him and started to cry, "I didn't want to be without you. You saved me. Then they sent me away from you." It is so unfair that he didn't come back and save me.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:39 pm

(Ok, so she has children, a girl and a guy. Both roughly around adulthood. Visiting hours for family.XD)

Roath's eye's looked deeply into hers as he wiped her tears away. "I know...I wish I could change it all...I wish I could rewind time and amke you young once more, turn you and keep you forever." He whispered as he kissed her creased forehead. She was still beautiful to him. She was still his.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:54 pm

((Okay you play the boy I will play the girl))

She leaned into him and inhaled his scent he still smelt the same like the wilderness of germany. In a way she missed it, and then she didn't want to go back to the day he left.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:20 pm

His lips were close enough, he could take her away from this world. Take the one thing he loved and finish it all. But he paused when he felt two presences approaching them. He pulled away to see a young strapping man and elegant long hair women approach them.

Anderson was always dragged by his sister to see their senile mother. Hearing her rambling stories of the old war days. When she met the man she loved before she met their father. He never really liked his family, what more when he entered the old folks home he had the same admiration for the guy sitting near his mother. He looked to perfect, young,muscular. And had a rough jaunt look on his face. He looked scarcely similar to his mothers stories.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:28 pm

She was sitting there, but saw Roath look up. She turned and saw her kids. She smiled that was something she hadn't done in a long time. "This is am old friend of mine. These are my kids Anderson and Rebecca."

"Hi." She said and waved. She made Anderson come She didn't understand why he never wanted to see their mother. They subjegated her to this hell hole the least he could do was care for once. "Mom how are you today." she said and handed her the bag of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Roath smiled and gave his hand to shake. "Martin Reiss. Pleasure to meet you both." His whole German accent was gone, he sounded like a clean American man. He had changed himself for many years,hiding his true self. Roath died when the war ended. He was wiped from history as being a German SS Officer.

Anderson shook Roath's hand, but he felt awkward about it. "Yo.." Was all he had to say as he sat down. "I guess their still treating you like cr@p eh mom? Hopefully the stuff we brought can help." He mumbled as he kept on staring at Roath, or Martin. He really didn't like this guy for some reason.

Roath had a problem, the sister of his former love, looked almost spitting image of her, his eye's had trouble looking away. He looked back to the older women sitting in the chair, kneeling down with a warm smile. "She looks so much like you." He missed the day he met the nurse in the POW camp.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:31 pm

She knew what he was thinking about her daughter. She really was a spitting image of her, she looked down sad. "I know." She said

Rebecca sat down next to her mother and passed her the food that she wanted. They never gave her anything she wanted in here because they thought she was going to go crazy. She wasn't. "So Mr. Reiss what do you do for a living?" She asked trying to get to know the guy that was around her mother. Ever sense dad died she didn't trust men around her mother because they either wanted her money or to tell them information.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:54 pm

"I'm a Historian. I search of Histories most important events. Mostly wars." He smiled as he looked to the old women in her chair. "I was told your mother had some experience in world war two as a Nurse." He sat down staring up at both of the children from item to time. They looked nothing like him, he was somewhat relieved that he was right about Vampires not able to have children. He looked back to his former beloved, taking her hand from time to time, gently running his finger along her aged skin. It hurt him more then anything to see her like this.

Anderson was kind of interested in how much Mr.Reiss was taking an affectionate hand for his mother. "So...you like battles, the stories mom usually talk about is some guy she met during the war and how she had left him when taken back home because of something or other...I forgot most of it."

Roath felt a stab of pain in his chest. She would only speak of him? She loved him so dearly, even to hold onto him now. He felt as though he would cry.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 pm

"I don't want to talk about it any more." she said the memories coming back to her. "I am tired of remembering." She was glad that he was right there but she was an old hag and she knew that he really didn't want her anymore. He only came back her to just getting some concilation.

Rebecca looked at her mother and nodded. She felt bad for what her mother had to live through. She felt bad for her and she didn't want that ever to happen to her. She didn't think she could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:45 am

Roath smiled and took the old lovers hand. Looking into her eye's, he remembered that night. He sat down in front of her, just staring into those soft eyes. He would'nt be pulled away from them. Even as the son began to protest about his actions.

"Hey, your getting kind close to my mom. Mind easing up you perv?" He grunted as he was about to stand up and kick the crap out of this guy.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:47 am

"ALEXANDER!" She yelled standing up. "What are you doing?" She wanted to hit him back but she was angry as hell.

Becca pushed him back so that he stumbled. "You know better."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Roath stood and held the woman's hands to calm her. "It's alright, he's just being a protective son. It's an admirable trait." He had her sit back down and sat with her. Stroking her hand gently to calm her.

Alexander stumbled back but rebound as he turned and walked away. "Whatever, i'm out of here. This place reeks of a fowl stench." Roath paused for a moment as he glanced up at the boy once more. A smell? A scent, his scent?

Alexander stormed outside, it was difficult being so close to another vampire. Yet he did not know why that man felt so familiar. They both had the same smell of blood.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Sarah May was furious. "No it is not okay. He knows better." She said trying to get up again. "He shouldn't have."

Rebecca looked at her mom. "I'll be back. I'm going to go yell at him." she said heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:57 pm

"Sarah, please sit. I want to spend some time with you more. Don't be mad at the boy, he's young. He cares about you deep down, he wants to keep you safe." He whispered as he gently stroked her hand. Bringing it upwards he kissed the cold hand. He wondered how much longer she had left.

Alexander stood outside, smoking a cigarette to calm his nerves, also his hunger. He never lost control like that before. It was as if small pin pricks jabbed at his neck and back when near that man. His words were lies, he could tell. But something else preoccupied him when he smelled his sister approaching him. "I'm sorry I blew up like that Becca." He said with his back turned to her.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 pm

"You had time to spend with me, but you let them take me." she said and started to cry. She turned her back to him, why didn't you change me?" She asked him in a shakey voice.

"No that was uncalled for. You know better." She started. Not really knowing what she was going to say to him she just started to rant at him. "Mom doesn't need this sh!t. Your Sh!t. She is already sick and you come in here acting like you don't even care about her. If you don't want to see your own mother than leave."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Her words drove sharp into his chest, sharper then any blade he's felt. "There was fifteen brigades of twenty American soldiers. I killed three of them before I was riddled by a turret. I was in a blood mess, they shot off my legs and left me for dead. Most of my men escaped, the others were gunned down. You were taken from me before I could ever give you my blood. I wanted you to enjoy a few days of humanity before giving you immortality." Tears were beginning to streak down his face as his voice broke and crackled. "For years I recovered and searched for you. I was a dead man, and the German government took away my existence so I had to travel by foot and cross boarders illegally. And all that time. Every night and day I dreamed of seeing you once more." He whispered as he brought her hand to press against his rough weathered cheek. "My heart still belongs to you."

Alexander did not speak a word, he merely continued smoking. "I still show my face, to see her miserable. Yet when I saw her smile when she looked at that guy. I knew something was wrong. Did you take a look at him sis? Do you remember how Mom described the german soldier. Bright blond,blue eye's, rough look and has a well mannered voice." He grumbled as he finished his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Sarah let out a strangled cry, "How can your heart belong to me when I am withered and old. I can't do anything for you like this, I'm an old hag now, the only thing I have left to wait for is death and I hope that comes soon." She turned to him and hugged him.

"And you know mom was sick when she told those stories. She always said that he was a vampire, but look alexander its day time. Vampires can't come out in the day time." She told him. "You should atleast be happy that for once in our lives we get to seee mom smile for real and not the pained ones that she tired to pass off as real smiles."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 pm

"My dear beloved. Your body may be withered, but you held me in your memories. A body means nothing to me. I want your heart. Your love, not your body." He whispered as he continued to shed tears of sadness. Oh woe is he who lived forever and could not share his immortality with the women he still loves. "If...I was to turn you now, you would degrade in some age. Possibly in your fifties. Vampirism reverses age and gives you the time when your body was in its physical best." He wanted to give her immortality, but was it something that could help her, or damn her to an eternity of pain and suffering to drink blood and feel the same pain as he did? "You would never see your children again, to them, you will have died of old age."

Alexander turned and leaned against the old folks hospital. His eye's had changed, they held a bright red gleam to them. Yet he did his best to hide it by wearing sun glasses "No, Vampires can walk out in daylight. It's just a bit more agitating for them. Thats what mom said, and she's not sick. She's just depressed. The doctors found her with manic depression, she's not mentally ill. But her body is getting weaker. I'm happy she's smiling for the first time in a long time. She had that same smile when you were born, When I held you in my arms as a kid. How could one stranger from some hysterical interest. Make Mom smile like that?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Sarah looked at him and didn't know what to say. She didn't know if she could leave her kids. They were the only ones who really cared about her enough to actually visit her. Her sister stopped when she finally told her the story about the war, she stormed off and said that she was crazy and she deserved to be in a nut hut. How do you leave the only family that ever really loved you... well Rebecca did. She didn't really know how Alexander felt about her anymore. He was never happy to seee her when he came, he usually just showed up and sat there, if she asked him a question he would just reply in short answers. It wasn't the same anymore. "Can I think about it?" she asked him hoping he would give her time.

"What if he was a helper here in thw time that we have had mom here and they just started talking to her. Maybe he actually believes moms stories. She might be happy to talk to him because he actually pays attention to her." She told him. "Mom has never really had a friend and if this guy makes her even a little happy before she dies then I am okay with that. Why cant you accept it?"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Roath kissed her hand softly and held her close. "Take your time my love. I will not rush you to make a choice like this." He sat back, staring at her. Smiling,knowing he finally found his Sarah. The Nurse who he fell in love with so many years ago.

Alexander looked to the ground as he felt a tinge of rage boil in his chest. "No. No one spent any time with mom, now some random guy shows up, looking like Roath from her stories. It's just to much of a coincidence. And...I don't want mom to die, yet I had to accept this a long time ago because..." He paused when he remembered the night when he felt his turning and almost attack his mother. "I'm a bastard son..."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Sarah loked at him. "How did you find me now?" she asked him wanting to hear some of his stories. "Do you still have your castle in the woods?" She remembered him telling her about the castle, but she never got to see it because she was taken.

"You are not a bastard son." Becca said shocked. "why would you even think that?" She walked over to him and took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:21 pm

"War records. I did a background search. It took a long while to find a single name amongst thousands. But finally I found you." He paused as he kissed her hand once more. "Yes, I still own the estate back in Germany. Yet it falls to another name rather then my own, I still have the ownership documents they could never find." He laughed softly as he wanted to feel her touch once more, her warm hands against his rough weathered cheek.

Alexander removed his glasses, revealing the bright lush red eyes. "Because I believe that guy in there sitting with mom, is my real father." He never looked pale or gaunt. He never showed his fangs to anyone before. He started changing in his early teens, he feared what others would think of him. He breathed a heavy sigh as he glanced to his sister, wondering what she would say. "Mom never lied about her stories, vampires do exist. But very few, I never met another Vampire till this day. That guy in there. Is the only vampire I've seen." He whispered as he waited to hear the harsh words from his sister.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm

She reached up and touched his cheek, running her thumb over it. "I'm glad I got to see you one more time before I die, either to live again or the true death." She said kissing his forehead.

"What are you talking ahout? David is your real father just like he is mine." Becca told him. "And stop playing dumb, I know those things are fake. You had a weird obseesion with vampires for the longest time. Get over the fact that they aren't real." She said starting to turn back to the nursing home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Never Changes(Closed)   War Never Changes(Closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Never Changes(Closed)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next