House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)   Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:22 am

I grabbed anything that I thought I might need. Money, change of clothes, undies, backpack..
I rushed downstairs to the kitchen, grabbed any food that would last 'till we got somewhere else.
I checked throught the things I had gathered, then I looked to myself. Out of uniform before anything else.
I ran back upstairs and got changed.
Now, what else did I need? "Shoes!" I said outlooud and rumaged throught my room for my sneakers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)   Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:18 pm

When I finally realized the house was empty, I ran to my room and closed the door. I glanced around to figure out what to get. Everything was in a disarray. Gee, I really need to clean the place. But there wasn't time to think about that. I grabbed a backpack and started packing whatever I could.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)   Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:19 am

I tipped my room upside down for those blimmin' shoes!
I finally found them under everything in my wardobe. I looked to the time, I still had an hour or so 'till I had to meet Kharia (?).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)   Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:02 am

I was starting to worry about how much I could pack. Since I didn't fold the clothes beforehand, the packpack was now near its maximum capacity. Thank goodness I had a little bit of time to figure it out.

(Khaira)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)   Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:05 am

(I nearly had it! heehee)

I hoisted my backpack onto my back and trudged down the hall and down the staircase. I heard a key go into the lock. Jinkies! I froze ont he spot and bolted back up stairs covering my mouth as I did so, I didn't want to scream!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)   Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:52 am

I quickly sorted out my packing issue by taking a few things out. By now there was a pile of clothes in the middle of the room. Not wanting to be caught by silly mistakes I shoved it underneath the bed.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)   Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:30 am

I reached my window and looked down to the ground below...It was a loong way down. I shot a look back to my closed door. Would whoever it was come in here?
I couldn't reach the bracnch from here, all I had to do was jump, but there was nothing to land out. "Slag." I said under my breath.

((Shall we introduce our chosen animals?
I couldn't decide between a dragon or an owl for my flying, and I got a mermaid for my water, couldn't find anything better..))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)   Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:30 am

The house was still empty except for me, which I was glad for. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and took one last look around the room. Somehow I wasn't really going to miss this place.

((I have eagle, wolf and mermaid))
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)   Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:40 am

(sweet. I have Fox, snowy owl and mermaid. I have picis If you wanna see xD
when should our chars turn/phase?)

Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)   Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Moved on creator's request. Please PM Me if you wish to have it moved back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)   Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shifting Life (ZoeRedbird♥ and I)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10