House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Blood

Go down 
+2
Saura
Midnight Demon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

Royal Blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:35 pm

(It's perfectly fine! Love it! The school day just started so just hop right in.)

Rose walked down the hall holding her head up high. She was well respected. Everyone respected her. That and they wanted her blood. They wanted her dead. She always had that fear. She knew deep down those fake smiles horrible attempts to be appealing to her that they just wanted to drip her up like a shot. She clutched her fist tightly trying to control her bad temper. She may look like a princess but she was anything but a sweet girl looking for a romance.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:06 pm

I place my hand on her shoulder. Too keep her Relax And To remind her I was here and nothing would or will hurt her. I was always making sure she stayed calm knowing that there would be any one out there ready and Willing to Make life harder for her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:26 am

She felt Verik's comfort. "Well thank you." She muttered. She headed to the back of the class like she always. It would be the safest place for herself and she knew it as well. She pulled out her notebook and started to work on assignment for the day. While she worked she could feel every once awhile a pair of eyes would stare at her.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 am

Sky watched as the other royal walked into the classroom. At his glance at the female, he noticed his so-called protector, Eva, standing outside the doorway. He groaned and rolled his eyes, and adverted them to someplace else. Perhaps he acted like he didn’t see her; she would leave him alone today. He leaned down and pulled his history book out of his bag. He scowled at it, like as if it had just called him a rude name. “I hate history.” He muttered to himself, letting the heavy book fall onto his small wooden desk with a loud bang.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:50 am

"Well If it isn't Lazy boy." She grinned, "Still on lesson 2? Wow you are slow." She looked down to her own history book to see what lesson she was already on. Lesson 20: The Royal Blood Line. She already knew what this lesson would be about her line the Evergreen's, Raphel's and other's that were killed before her own. The Evergreen and Raphel are the longest Royal lines to survive and go way back into the vampire's history.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 am

Seto looked at his sister, not believing that their father's little princess had decided to dress like one on their first day at a new school. While Claudia handled the office personal, Seto hung out in the hallway leaning against the door frame with his head back and eyes closed. He just wanted to get this over with and get to class. There was no one in the hallway to check out seeing as classes had already started. What he overheard from the administrator is that he was going to have the first and last class with his sister. He didn't mind, it gave him the opportunity to keep his word to their father. His impatience was growing, why couldn't they just come out and hand him his schedule and let him be off. Seto sighed and walked down the hallway, not too far away from the office, but enough to give him something to do that didn't involve leaning against the wall listening to his sister prattle on and on.

If Claudia knew what Seto was thinking she might have stopped talking to the sweet lady and gone out there to pout and make him apologize. What Claudia was busy doing was working her charm on the woman, batting her eyes in a childlike manner and grinning like an angel. She wanted to be in every possible class that Sky was in and no one was going to tell her she couldn't be. So far, the woman had managed to give her a grand total of four classes and two would include her brother to which she was perfectly fine with. "Thank you ever so much, miss!" She stood and curtsied, her beautiful cream colored dress swaying with her movements, making her look entirely too graceful- even for a vampire.

Seto turned in time to catch his sister flinging herself into his arms. "Guess you got what you wanted," he chuckled as he set her down and took the papers from her hand. He noted the room number of their first class and lead the way in the right direction.

"I did! Did you ever doubt I wouldn't?" She gave him a sly smile. As they walked Claudia pulled out a small mirror from her gold clutch and fixed her already perfectly styled hair and after being pleased with her appearance, she stepped forward to take her brother's arm. "This is going to be the best year ever," she let out a girlish squeal.

Seto gave her a gentle shh as they turned the corner, looking at the room numbers as they passed. Their classroom was suppose to be nearby and- "There it is. Want to go in first?" He knew it was useless to ask, but it was polite anyway. Claudia always went first, even if she was born last. With a quick adjustment of his blazer, Seto opened the door. "After you," he gave her a mock bow before smirking.

Claudia playfully hit his arm before moving past him and into the classroom that had already been seated. With her brother coming in behind him, Claudia turned to the teacher and gave him their schedules. She didn't mind the curious gazes, but knew that Seto would be itching to sit down already and not have to introduce himself. Good thing for him, Claudia introduced the both of them. "My name is Claudia de la Note and this is my handsome brother Seto. We're new here so please treat us kindly." With that she gave her best and most elegant curtsy, coming up with a winning smile. She was as innocent as they came.

Seto merely sighed, rolling his eyes and giving the class a gentlemanly bow while his younger sister did her thing. When he came up again he surprised her by speaking. "Yes, treat my sister kindly." It wasn't the most friendliest of sayings, but it was more than he normally said on the first day of school.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:08 pm

"You and I are going to have a talk once more when class is over, and pretending to ignore me isnt going to work" i said before going to the back of the room. I stood there like always making sure to watch him and see that the other royals didnt hurt him. Ive seen that happen before with other royals, even guardians.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:52 pm

I stood in the back noticing This. I shook my head. I was glad I didn't have to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Sky looked at Rose and gave her a little smirk. “I don’t particularly care about my own family history.” He remarked with a shrug. “I think I know enough, I don’t need a recap on how my parents were brutally murdered.” His voice became low and the smirk disappeared off his lips, especially when he saw the witch of protector, Eva walk up to him. He rolled his eyes as her annoying voice penetrating his ears with a whisper. He didn’t even bother to say anything back to her; he just simply cast his eyes towards the front of the class where two apparently new students had just introduced themselves. He almost groaned out loud when he heard the females sickeningly sweet voice scatter across the room, it was like nails on a chalk, he thought. Then the male spoke, something about treating his sister kindly. Sky scoffed. “The only way to treat something like that kindly would be to put it out its misery.” He muttered to himself, his voice barely audible, even to his own ears.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:12 pm

"You think I actually like reading about how my parents were killed Sky? Oh heaven's no! Do you have any idea how it haunts me each day? I would assume yes because your in the same boat as me. Our parents were killed by the same people." She told him even though he already knew. She got a look at the new students. Wow, and they think they can come in here all top of the world. When in reality that wasn't the case. I am. She thought annoyed. Her say was already starting to go down hill.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:07 pm

(So ill try to be on tomorrow, but im nto sure since its my brithday and my mom ended up trowing me a party, anyways ill try to post)
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:58 am

Their teacher had decided to place Claudia in the empty seat in front of Sky and motioned for Seto to take the empty seat on the other side of Rose. With all that settled he asked for the class to settle down and get to work on everything indicated on the blackboard. Claudia hadn't considered there would be work on the first day, since they were transfer students, and pouted. She turned in her seat and gave Seto a look that read "Do something."

Once his eyes took in those pleading puppy-dog eyes, Seto merely sighed and shook his head. "Deal with it," he mouthed and went back to staring at the front of the class, trying to make out what was suppose to be done. This was all too easy and if he gave the writing a squinted look, he had done it all before. Sighing, Seto leaned back in his seat and propped his legs up on his desk, eyes coming to a close.

Claudia huffed and pulled out an expensive red and gold pen and began to doodle on the back of her schedule, pretending to work. This was the part she hated about school, the tedious work and knowledge she would never use... All well, there was nothing she could do about it now. She had asked for it after all.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Sky nodded slowly at Rose, he didn’t want to hear anymore. He simply pressed his head into the history book on the table, not even noticing the new girl take her seat in front of him. The thought of having to talk about the murder of his parents today – unsurprisingly – put him in a horrible mood. He was sure anyone who was going to get on his bad side today was bound to get their faced kicked in more than enough times to learn them a few days in the schools infirmary.

The teacher looked at the new students class schedules and so much as gave them a grunt, motioning for them to sit down. She stood up from her chair, straightening out the creases in her skirt and was just about to get on with the lesson when she noticed the new girl still hadn’t sat down. She sighed and glared at her until she was finished and taking her seat in front of Sky. “Thanks for that riveting welcome.” She muttered sarcastically before telling the class to turn to page 98 in their history text books.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:42 pm

(Happy Birthday Zoey! and alright have a fun day)

She looked to the new student who sat beside her. Something about him shouted trouble. Just what Rose wanted to avoid. She turned to page 98 and started reading and taking notes. It didn't take long for her to finish either. Being polite she turned to the new student. "I hope you like it here. I'm Rose." She introduced herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:18 pm

(Midnight Post On My rps?)

I watched what is going on. Both of the new students look like they will give trouble eveucally. I kept an eye oon them as Well as Rose.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 pm

(Thanks hun thats sweet of you)

I inspected the new students, they seemed alright, but that girl looked like she was trouble.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Seto sighed, opened an eye and gave the girl a once over. She was cute. More than cute actually... "Seto. I'm sure I'll come to enjoy everything it has to offer." He held his hand out to her, friendly handshake is all.

Claudia ignored everything around her, even the teacher telling them to turn to a certain page in a certain book and blah blah blah. It was only when she remembered why she was there did Claudia tap on the shoulder of the guy in front of her and introduce herself. The guy smiled and gave her his name. Disappointed was soon etched into her face as it was not the name she wanted to hear. Choosing her words carefully, Claudia excused herself and decided to ask the guy behind her if she could borrow his textbook. "Unless you mind sharing?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:28 pm

She gave him her hand to shake. He seemed like a nice guy who cared about school. "I sure hope so. This school has many things to offer you. You just get to decide what you want. I'm sure a guy like you knows excaltly what he wants. If you need to be shown around I won't mind being your tour guide around this place." She gave him a warm smile. Maybe he wasn't trouble after all. She thought about hom regreting that she judged him
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 pm

It was only when her hand was in his that Seto leaned forward and kissed the top. "It would be an honor to have you as my guide," he said, coming up with a small grin on his face. His original words had a double meaning and upon hearing what Rose said, he interpreted them to what he wanted to hear. Yes, the school had many new girls to offer. Yes, he knew exactly what he wanted and had decided that it would be Rose.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 pm

She watched him closely wondering what was going through his mind as he placed a light kiss on her hand. He was being polite and he had manners. That was strange for a guy to have she thought. "Well I'm greatful I could help you Seto." She waited for him to release her hand from his grip.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Release it he did, returning to his original position; legs atop the desk, arms crossed over his chest, and back leaning against his chair. "Mind sharing your textbook? We haven't gotten ours yet."
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Sky heard the sweet, sickening voice of the new girl from earlier. It sounded like she was talking to him so he slowly lifted up his head from where it lay; face down into the history book, his dark brown eyes narrowed into slits. “I’ll give it to you if you don’t talk to me again.” He muttered rudely before sitting up completely and throwing the book so it landed perfectly on the female’s table.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:37 pm

She shook her head. "Go right ahead. I don't mind. I was rasied sharing my stuff with my family." She said trying to ignore the memories that rushed forward. She really thought she could use O negative from the source right now. Her day wasn't how she wanted it to be anymore.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 am

Claudia flinched as the textbook made contact with her desk and immediately frowned. She turned just slightly to take the book off her desk and slam it back on his. The words out of her mouth were anything but sweet and kind, her temper being a very short fuse and her Italian stepping in. She cussed him out, standing and slapping him straight across the face. "Completely rude!" She stood then, and exited the room; a tiny whirlwind of anger that was sure to leave destruction in her wake.

If Seto had not seen what was going on, he might've attacked the guy for putting his sister out of sorts, but it was all an overreaction on her part so he didn't move. Although, he had to admit that her Italian was impressive and her dramatic exit believable. She must be very upset, he thought to himself then went back to flipping through the text noting the subject and sighing. "I wonder if they ever get tired teaching the same thing over and over..." His voice a was a low whisper, taping Rose on the shoulder to return her book. "Thanks, but I think I'll sit this lesson out."
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 am

Sky watched the girl’s expression turn from sweet to nasty. He felt the vibration of the small wooden desk when the heavy book was thrown back onto it and the sharp sting of her hand colliding with his cheek. She shouted at him saying words he could not understand, but he was pretty sure she was swearing profanities at him, before she stormed off out of the classroom. He frowned and his hand slowly went up to where his cheek was throbbing. No doubt he had a red mark there. He looked around as everyone was looking at him and rolled his eyes. If that thing wasn’t the gender she was, he would have retaliated and ran after her, but then again, if she weren’t a female, she probably wouldn’t have slapped him.

Feeling like that was the last straw and the anger and adrenalin from her attack still pulsing through his veins, he grabbed the history book from his desk and threw it with enough force at the teaching board, mounted to the wall in front, that collided with it heavily, cracking it straight down the middle. He was pretty sure a throw like that would’ve damaged the wall behind too. “I’m done with this class.” He said calmly before picking up his bag and walking out of the classroom. He didn’t care that Eva would probably eat him alive earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Blood
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next