House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Blood

Go down 
+2
Saura
Midnight Demon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BerettaBoys
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

Royal Blood - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:21 pm

He took a step back and to the side when she moved to retie her shoelaces; he didn't want to compromise her innocence just yet. "No problem, I know a place not to far from here." He gave her a sly grin while nodding his head in the direction of the place he was speaking of. "I'll race you there. Straight through those trees, left at the white roses and there's a marble bench in between two pines. It's at the very edges of the campus, so it's private for whatever you need to say." His brow was raised. Seto didn't know much of this girl, but he had known many girls before to know when a female was twitching to get away and Rose was very twitchy to his eyes; even if she looked the picture of calm. "I'll give your book back if you win."
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:46 pm

((I'll be replying after Seto and Rose have spoken because Sky is going to ruin their alone time. Okie? xD))
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 pm

She listened to his directions and thought about it then spoke, "Seems like a good deal and if you win I'll do something for you." Rose held out her hand to seal the deal with him before they would race. If she lost she would still expect to get her book back from him. She would find out where he slept and sneek in just to get her book if it came down to that. Her mind was set to winning at this point and if she lost... no if's she would most definatly win.

(It doesn't matter to me who wins so, it's truly up to you who you want to finish the race first and okie dokie!)
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:09 pm

)) Oh man, he should win and have her go out on a date with him. Bam Sky, what now!! Lol ((

Seto looked at her outstretched hand and deciding that the odds were in his favor, he shook it firmly. "You have a deal, miss." He said with a bow while still holding her hand; which was released when he was upright again. "Don't be a sore loser though, it's unattractive." He told her with a smirk before taking off in the intended direction. He considered those two hours of running on the track as a warm up and felt confident he might even win. Unless his stamina was at an end and for it to flounder at this important moment would be aggravating.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:13 pm

((Does Seto like his life?))
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:21 pm

She chuckled, "Well if that's what you find unattractive I'll be sure to do. Now quit being so cocky and watch because your confidence is about to decrease as you get beat by a lady." Rose spoke with not doubt in her voice. She began to sprint as if it were as easy as blinking an eye. She looked down to the ground to watch where she was going and saw her shoe laces became untied again. She cursed under her breathe hoping she wouldn't lose the race because of those dang shoelaces.

Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Seto didn't bother to look back or around for the young miss, knowing that it would break his concentration from the road ahead unnecessarily. He kept his breathing steady, inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the lips to keep his mouth moist. He pumped his legs faster, pushing off the ground with his toes and keeping his arms level with his waist. He pushed himself hard and soon spotted the white roses, with a grin he sped up and took the turn immediately.

)) He does value it, but it's for the sake of the story to keep it running! Lol, to have more than just angst. xD ((
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:43 pm

((Ha. No. Angst FTW. >.>))
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Rose was not a quitter so she continued to push herself to keep up with him. Her legs stayed stronge pushing her to go faster still the more she pushed herself the more Seto did too. They both turned around the white roses and saw the bench straight ahead. Everything else seemed to be zoned out expect for that bench that she needed to get to first. Victory would be her's just a few more steps and- SLAPT! Rose fell to the ground , but was able to catch herself with her arms prevent her face hitting the dirt. She knew faking an injury wouldn't stop him from winning their little race. She sighed and forced herself to get up and try to catch but, it was already to late. Seto sat down on the bench grinning knowing he had won. Rose cursed again and took of her shoes throwing the as far away from her as possible. "Bloody shoes." She hissed under her breathe and then brought her attention to Seto. "What do you want me to do?" She asked when she took a set next to him on the bench.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:17 am

Still grinning, Seto gave her a slight nod. "A date," he told her without hesitation or looking away from her eyes. He was quite serious and if it had not been for this race of theirs, he would have asked her on more normal grounds. Like he always had with women after studying their likes and dislikes. He held up a hand not soon after giving her his request, "But we'll deal with the details of that after you tell me why we had to move to a private area." He wasn't going to let her mind wander with the momentary distraction of their future date get in the way of what was important. Seto was rarely taken into the confidences of women that wasn't his mother or sister, so this was precious indeed to not lose focus.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 am

A date? Oh perfect. Just what I need in life. Rose began to let her mind wander a little until Seto stopped her. "Oh right... do you ever get that feeling that you like someone... but, you are to afraid to tell them Seto?" She looked down to the ground feeling silly for asking such a personal question again. Rose usually made the effort to try and not get to know others so well because when you did something like that you built some sort of trust with them maybe even a relationship. For some reason Rose wanted to know Seto better there was something about him that just screamed get to know me Rose and she couldn't help but agree.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Seto arched his brow in puzzlement at her question. No, he had never felt fear whenever it confessing his feelings to a girl. Then again, Seto had never found it necessary to confess as the girls were always the first to do so. He decided to answer honestly, it wouldn't do well to give her false information at this point. "I'm always beaten to the punch when it comes to confessing feelings for another. Girls are usually telling me before I tell them." He leaned back on the bench, hand moving up to push back those persistent brunette strands.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:56 pm

"I see... you must attract the ladies then. Just by your looks I can tell you don't have problems getting a partner. Thing is I'm all about personality and commitment and loyalty. From what it seems to me you are single now... why is that? Don't you have a special lady you want to be yours?" She grinned thinking what she said was proubly true. Rose only hoped she wasn't being to nosy that was the last thing she wanted to come off as. She also was worried though... would she have to tell Sky these feelings first or would she just happen to get lucky and he would confess his feelings. Oh great! I don't even know how he feels about me. This avoiding emotions turns out to be harder then I thought. Rose clutched her fist while being frusted with herself. If her mother was still around she would be forcing her to spit out what was making her annoyed and help her get through it. That wouldn't be the case though she would have to suck it up and deal with it on her own unless... she could find someone to be that person. Her aquamarine eyes fell to Seto's face trying to anazyle the type of person he is. If it's him then he must prove himself worthy. How excaltly would Seto do that? Rose was just figuring that out herself but she did know it wasn't going to be easy.

Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Each loud thud of his bare feet slapping against the marble floor echoed down the halls as Sky made his way through the Academy. He was blindly following the routes he knew so well, just eager to rid himself from the scene he’d just created in the hospital wing. It was obvious the bloody mess had been created by him and from the amount of ruckus he’d already caused, what with almost killing the receptionist; the chances of him being able to wriggle his way out of the punishment were next to none. Royal vampires weren’t meant to be killers, they were meant to be the ones that the others would look up to, not to cower away from, but that was exactly what every person who caught the young vampire’s gaze did; their bodies pressed up against the cold stone walls, eyes wide and scared. It was apparent the news of his incident had been spread from one person to another, their whispers penetrating the boys’ ears like a drill. One girl even tried to reach out to touch him, her hesitant hand gently brushing against his paler than usual skin. He couldn’t control the low snarl and the curl of his upper lip as they stared. He wasn’t on show. He grabbed the girl by her neck as a warning and shoved her back up against the rough wall. “Don’t touch me.” He spat the same words he had done to the nurse and slipped his hands from her neck. Though with his spiteful grip and the weak resistance of the girls’ skin, he had left two sharp holes from where his nails dug through the surface, allowing blood to leak from her body.

The sweet scent instantly hit him, his throat suddenly becoming extremely parched and dry due to his lack of the much needed substance. Another growl erupted from his throat and he narrowed his eyes, unable to control the urge. He latched himself onto the girls’ neck and pulled her head to the side, his hands gripping tightly onto her hair as he drunk, only the sound of her precious blood rolling down his throat filling his ears.

The people around him gasped, but no one dared to move as he kept draining the innocent girl every drop of her delicious liquid. Once she had fallen limp in his arms, he growled, mostly out of frustration towards himself and threw her body to the ground, her skull cracking sickeningly against the hard floor. He swore loudly, excess blood dripping from his lips and down his chin and without looking back, he stormed further down the hall, soon reaching an exit.

The bright lights which surrounded the secluded area momentarily stunned Sky, causing him to step back and place a hand above his eyes. He squinted, the shapes of two people sitting down on the bench soon coming into view and the long dark hair of the girl he thought he’d knew so well facing him. “Rose.” He said her name calmly, though he looked the complete opposite. His eyes were frantic, wide and glowing red. Blood leaked from the corners of his lips, down onto the very shirt he’d been wearing that night, re-painting the dried blood which had already stained the material. And his hands shook violently, the sudden high from containing his thirst now flowing through his body.

((Crappy post is crappy. Sorry. I don't know how I managed to write so much rubbish. XD))
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:16 pm

(I wouldn't call it rubbish. It would make sense for him to be acting like this and such since of what Rose did to him. So, is Sky now with Seto and Rose? or is he watching from a distance?)
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:20 pm

((My writing has been so bad lately, so I apologise~
No, he's with them. He's just standing behind from where they're sitting, not very far behind, they'd be able to hear him say Rose's name))
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Her head to follow the voice that said her name. What a surpise. She couldn't believe her eyes at this point but she knew he was there watching her with those ruby eyes." Sky, I could of sworn your father taught you manners." Rose rolled her eyes ashamed of the stranger in front of her. Stranger? Well this was nothing like Sky's normal behavior. The fresh blood from a innocent vampires rolling down those cheeks that use to frown at everything. His hands were apart of his destruction. She remembered those hands being gentel creating comfort for her now she didn't want to be touched by him at all. Who knows what those hands could do to her at this point. "Was there a reason you are here Sky?" The royal tried everything to prevent herself from allowing her chest to flutter because he was here. She was about ready to scream at this point. She was on the verge of cracking which would mean her yelled out everything she has kept bottled up. With Sky's new behavior she feared him pushing her over.

Oh mother how I wish you were here. A single tear fell from her eye falling down her cheek to the ground. Her mother always kept her from guys beside her father of course now Rose understood why now. They were trouble and a horrible distraction. Thing is with the way Sky was looking she couldn't just run away deep down she still believed that there was the royal vampire she knew that actually had a heart. Sky was a new man and little did Rose know that he wouldn't be the same he was ever again. Her mother's image vanished within seconds as she began to worry about Sky's condition.

(It's alright Saura and thank you for clearing that up for me )
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:10 am

)) Lol Demon. So impatient. How am I suppose to reply now? ((
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:30 am

(oopies sorry... I can scartch out what I typed and you can reply and I'll change it to whatever you typed or you could cut in answer her questions with Sky standing right there if you wanted. )
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:58 am

((I can just reply and Seto can step in?))
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 am

Seto had been about to answer when Sky's voice interrupted their conversation. Perhaps not intentionally, but Rose had now turned away from him and to the other boy. It was odd to watch her indifference attitude towards Sky yet be filled with so much emotion on the inside that negated that indifference. This must be the person she care about. Seto turned his attention over to the boy then, wanting to get a closer inspection of him. It shocked him to see that so much had changed, the angry boy that had stormed from the classroom on his first day in school had somehow transformed into a creature on the verge of cracking. The sight caused him to frown as his entire being became alert for reasons he couldn't quite understand. Seto turned back to Rose and answered her as if the other male hadn't just interrupted and caused Seto's very protective instincts to turn on.

"You're right, getting lovers isn't hard for me. What is hard is finding a girl that's intelligent enough to hold a meaningful conversation." He inclined his head forward, regardless if she was looking at him or not, "which is why I am still single. I have yet to find someone meaningful. I don't intend on settling, or changing my standards just so I can be with someone." His brows furrowed, her final question was not one he had expected she'd ask him. His clear brown eyes flicked back to Sky, mindful to keep the male in sight, then looked back at Rose. "I have someone in mind yes, but the time isn't right." He admitted vaguely.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:03 am

The way the royal disregarded his sudden return, only to snap at him in such a tone, irritated Sky to the point he balled up his fist and smacked it heavily against the rough outer walls of the school building. The vicious collision caused the building the shake, vibrating the scene around them and small beads of blood rose to the surface of his knuckles as his skin scraped away against the hard material. “So,” he started; his voice louder than that of the mundane male vampire, “that’s how you greet me after the pain you caused me to suffer?” He smiled at her, but nothing that was welcoming, far from it. He hadn’t intentionally tried to bump into Rose, but the sight of her caused his head to spin, sudden flashes of their previous moments poisoning his mind. He gritted his teeth behind the smile, grinding them slowly together as he fought the hallucinations that still haunted him. A pained sound made its way through his lips, out into the open and another fierce collision of his fist to the wall shook the area around them. The weakening skin of his knuckles split further, the smell polluting the fresh air created by the white roses. “I thought you’d care for what you did to me, Rose.” His eyes tore away from their faces and down to his bleeding hand. He brought the bloodied limb up and flicked out his tongue, running the damp muscle across the broken flesh. “After all, you have no excuse.” He mumbled against his own wound, looking back up at her as he sucked the blood from his veins, one eyebrow cocked in a questioning fashion.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Rose remained in her sitting postion ignoring the sent of blood that came from Sky. "Why care? You show no respect for others Sky. I believe you need to become more of a man like Seto here one that has a heart. If you expected anything else from me after what had happened I wouldn't of come here. I have nothing to say to you." She tugged on her pony tail nervously. His actions were so unpredictable and as much as she hated to admit it she was afraid. She forced herself to look away back to Seto. At this moment being with him she felt safe like she did when Verik was around. The only thing that bothered her was him getting harmed because of Sky's actions. "As for you Seto I can only wish you'll find that right time and hope she is able to keep a conversation without getting interrupted." Rose wouldn't allow Seto to get harmed because of something she had caused so, her eyes locked with his screaming for him to leave now. This was her duty to protect her people from harm so, that is what she needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:10 pm

I Was thinking how its been long enough that I left her alone even though it was been a bad Idea to leave her ungarded. I sighed. I walked outside trying to think where she was. WHen I could hear both Royals voices. Wheres Eve? Shouldn't she be with Sky. I made my way to them hoping nothing is going wrong. But I second guess my self. Sky looked the worse I've seen him. This wasn't good. Then I looked and saw Rose. I moved around till I could be near Rose and the other boy. But still keeping on eye on Sky. He looked like he was going to hurt some one.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:09 pm

(I'll just jump right in..)

Eva ranned down the halls of the school looking for Sky, she stoped when the smell of bloos hit her face like someone had punched her. Oh god. she tought seeing the lifeless body of a young girl. She took her jacket offandtried covering the body with it. "Someone get the headmaster!" she said screaming at the students that were huddled in a circle around the body. Sky what have you done. She got up glanced at the body one more time and made her way towards Sky, she could smell him so close. He smelled so horrible, the smell got worser when she actually spotted him. "Sky" she said alarmed and shocked at seeing him like this, he looked.... grouseum.

(I dout i spelled that right, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Blood
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next