House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Blood

Go down 
+2
Saura
Midnight Demon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

Royal Blood - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:08 pm

(Verik can go help Rose.)
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:12 pm

(kk thanks sis. Smile lol)

I came up to Rose. surely knowing what happened but just sighed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:18 pm

"I-I need to be locked up, beaten or anything that involes me paying for my actions." Rose told him blinking the tears away. She refused to cry int front of him doing it would only show him she was not okay. On the bright side the her worry about feeding went away but, now she had other worries. "I'm sorry Verik." She wrapped her arms around him and before she could stop it she was crying. Today was just a very emotional day for her and she just wanted it to end.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:33 pm

I sighed and suportered her. "Everything will be alright Rose." I said. I knew it was a rough day for her. I wish she didn't have to go through something like this constantly.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:40 pm

((Hahaha. I think your explanation was probably better.))
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:52 pm

(Haha. Well, yours is pretty good.)

"How do you know that! Sky get be on a killier rampage right now and it would be all my fault!" She shouted into his chest as those angry tears fell soaking up in his shirt. Rose just wanted all this crap to go away for one day just so she could relax for once.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:08 pm

"I Dought it." I sighed.

(wow I need to work on my posts lol. Their usally shorter than everyones. Well that happeneds when your in a ton of rps lol)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:45 pm

"You don't understand Verik. Not the way I want you too." She whispered before pulled away from Verik looking him in the eye. Her face was pink and showed that she had been crying. "You are just like the others." She clutched her fist before turning away from her protector and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:04 am

I closed my eyes for a second. "Rose. I'm not like the others and you know that." I lightly took her hand and ease it to relax.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Rose pulled her hand away. "Verik, really? If you don't notice but I'm literally not in the mood for comfort. Right now I need you to be gone from my sight. I don't want to see you right now or in a couple of hours. I want to be alone. Just so you know I will do anything I possibly can to get away even if it means leaving somewhere off campus." She warned him before walking away. Everything would be back to normal as soon as Sky was back on his feet again... right? Rose wasn't sure herself but she knew she would find out soon.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:45 pm

I sighed and stayed there for now. I just sighed. This was just lovely.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:53 am

)) Uh... Someone give me the cliffnotes. How much time has passed and does the family overhear the death of the dumb office lady?? ((
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:37 am

((About... 10 - 20 minutes has passed, lol. The lady didn't die but it's up to you on whether you want them to hear or not. Sky probably screamed quite loudly))
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:26 pm

(If you all wanted we could skip forward a couple days to when the killer comes to vist unless you had something else in mind to do before that.)
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:39 pm

)) I'd be better to skip a few days, yes. Mainly because I have nothing for the time being. Lol. Only if's alright with all you. ((
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:40 pm

((Perfectly fine with me!))
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:34 pm

(Sounds good to me)

*Skips a couple days ahead*

As the days past Rose has done everything she could to avoid Sky. In other words she hasn't been going to class since she had most of her classes with him and stayed away from her room knowing he might look for her in their. Where has she gone? Well, mostly the flower garden or the library when students were in class. It was a silly thing to do since the reason she was hiding from him was because she was indeniel about her feelings for him. She refused to admit what she felt as well as see what she had done to him. She wanted to talk to someone about it but who? Well she was thinking about talking to Seto. The only issue with that is she barly knew him and she didn't have any idea if she could trust him or not. He wouldn't be that expection to her rule for herself no matter how badly she needed to talk to someone. Rose sighed and pulled her hair up into a pony tail maybe a run around the school track would help her get her mind off of thinking about this issue she has been having.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:18 pm

The bright white lights which surrounded the hospital wing were beginning to annoy Sky. He had been here for the past few days, the nurses not allowing him to leave. The reason though, wasn’t because he was still sick; he was perfectly fine if not for the few scratches at the back of his throat, but it was because he refused to talk to anyone. Not a single word had fallen from his lips since when he’d woken up. The memories still haunted him and he would deal in the exact same way he always dealt with it, by pushing everyone who ever tried to help far away. The young royal harshly yanked out the needles from within his arm which had been pumping him with blood, and stood up from the high hospital bed. The nurses situated in the ward quickly rushed over to him, their hands touching his cold flesh, trying to make him sit back down, but he shrugged them off easily, his arms flying out and knocking them back a few feet away. A few gasped whilst others crawled away from his growing power, but one stood up, a sharp object in her hand with what looked like something along the lines of the powerful sedative they used against rogue vampires. He narrowed his eyes at the nurse, but she continued forward, her voice whispering in hesitant tones, trying to get him to sit back down. Sky shook his head, the single warning coming from his lips, his voice cracked and sharp, “don’t touch me.” Obviously, she didn’t listen which resulted in the male’s next move. He grabbed her by the throat, twisting the needle from within her grip and sliding the diamond tipped object into the soft flesh of her cheek. The nurse choked out a yelp of pain and tried to remove the royal’s death grip on her windpipe even though it was useless. He gave her a small sadistic smile, squeezing his hand tighter onto her throat before feeling a hard crunch as it collapsed onto itself. “I said not to touch me.” He spoke lifelessly to the dying female in his grips. He shook his head and threw her body to the ground, stepping over it without any care and exiting through the hospital wings double doors.

((Look what you did, Rose!))
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:20 am

(Aye thats not good)

Its Been a while Since I've seen or heard from Rose. I sighed. I was a complet Mess at being this protector. I wanted to do something right but I didn't know what any more. I wounder the school quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:09 am

(Poor nurse)

Eva had just made her way to the hospital after talking to the head royal. She was going to see Sky, and see if he wanted to go for a walk,he needed the excersice after being in bed for too long. She stoped when she saw the nurse, dead on the ground, the bed empty with no sign of Sky sround. She quickly made her way out hoping Sky wouldnt be too far.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:12 pm

(Did I create a monster? hehe =3) )

Rose had a nice run but again she wondered if she should go vist Sky. Those past days she hasn't because she feared him being ready to attack her. Would she fight back? Of course she was taught to protect herself it was something she was programmed to do. While her mother taught her how to be kind to everyone even the people that she may of grown to hate over time. Her parents molded her into some warrior with a heart is a way to look at it. Anyways, thing is her parents never did talk to her about this whole liking someone so, it was a new emotion to her which scared her a little. Then again her father always seem to say there will be lessons you will have to learn on your own and Rose was assuming this was one of them. "Gah! Why can't things be easier!" She complained outloud to no one really. At this point she was frusted and wanted to act without thinking. That was another thing, if she were to do that what would she end up doing? Rose shoved away the thought not wanting to think of the possible outcomes they would be irrespondsible and plain immature proubly. While leaving the track field she saw a familiar figure in the distance walking straight out of the hospital wing. Rose blinked and took a second look and realized who it was... Sky. Inside she was trying to keep herself together but, if she were to run it would most definatly bring attention to herself. Also, Sky would be able to tell it was her. Why did I leave my jacket in my dorm! She asked herself while face plamming her forehead. She wasn't expecting this moment any time soon either she rather faced him when she was ready. At this point of time looks like she would have to be unless she got lucky and he wasn't looking for her. Thing is what are the chances of that happening?
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:32 pm

The incident a few days ago with the office personal and the loud ruckus had ended their family moment over tea and Seto was secretly thankful for it. He loved his mother, but sometimes the woman hovered more than he could tolerate. He ran faster, trying to refocus his thoughts to what he was currently doing; and that was running around this track until he felt out of breath. So far, he'd been running for two hours straight and nothing burned and there was no ache to stop for a rest. He had been so absorbed in his own mind with memories and the fact that he'd be leaving campus with his sister to go back home for a bit to have dinner with their father that he didn't see Rose was on the track with him. He slowed down a bit, then walked the last few feet to her. "Hey Rose," hand up in a small wave as he smiled and brushed his hair back in one motion. If Seto had to date anyone at the school, he'd probably choose Rose. There was something about her that kept him intrigued and there had yet to be a girl that hadn't been his once he targeted her. "I still have your English text if you want it back."

)) Lol was it English?? And if i already gave it back... OOPS! Can't think of anything for Claudia right now.. so yeah. A few more posts and I'll be bringing in the murderer, mwahahaha ((
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:48 pm

(('Twas History, lol))
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:55 pm

)) No, he gave that one back. They had a different class after Claudia and Sky stormed out. I just can't remember if he gave it back when Rose had her episode and he went to her room... ((
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 pm

(He didn't give that other book back to her I reread previous posts and it was history then English I believe.)

"Whoa... I didn't expect to see you here. Hello Seto." Rose gave him the best smile she could at the moment without giving away the fact she was losing it on the inside. "Well, thanks I was starting to miss it so, yes I do want it back." She noticed her shoe was untied and bent down to fix the shoelace so it would be two bunny ears and a knot. Rose looked back up to Seto and grinned. "Would you mind if we could talk somewhere less in the open Seto? I wanted to have a few words with you in private." At this point she was planning to do anything to get away without Sky seeing her even if it meant going with someone she didn't trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Blood
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next