House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Blood

Go down 
+2
Saura
Midnight Demon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

Royal Blood - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:41 pm

"I'm sorry Seto I'm sure this isn't how you pictured your first day. I better go as well." She stood up gathering my bag. Before she left she squeezed Seto's shoulder and rushed out of the classroom after Sky. That boy has issues but she knew she could help him. After all we both are royal vampires. She knew that leaving without Verik would displease him greatly but, that didn't stop her from catching up to Sky. "You didn't have to throw your book you know Sky." She steped in front of him so he would stop walking.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Seto didn't look it, but he liked to keep his grades at top marks- sometimes getting competitive and pushing himself to become the best in the entire school. It was for this reason that Seto didn't follow his sister, didn't follow the anger-management-needing guy, and stayed back even after Rose had left. The class was in absolute shock, some still working -trying hard to pretend nothing was going- while others began to whisper about.. "Yo, teacher. Mind if I have that textbook?" His voice had cut through the awkward moment that had been left behind and in that brief moment of eye contact he had with his elder, she was thankful for the change in subject- no matter how small.

Claudia didn't have a clue as to where she was going, but she didn't really care. She just wants to put as much distance between her and that horrible man. Her father and brother had warned her that there were rude people out there, but she didn't want to believe anyone would be so mean to her when they did not even know her. She stopped near an indoor fountain, her eyes blurry with tears to fully appreciate it's grandeur and beauty, and collapsed near the edge; sobbing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:25 pm

{i]He didnt![/i] i tough as i apologyzed to the teacher for his actions before walking out the door. That boy was going to get a seriouse talk. I was frustrated and angry, he couldnt just calm himself down and do the right thing, he always does the wrong things with that temper of his. Ive had it!
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Sky groaned loudly when the body of Rose stepped in front of him. His eyes were still narrowed into slits as he spoke. “I don’t need this rubbish.” He said, his voice low and dangerous before side stepping around the other royal and heading off faster down the hall. Rose was different than the other girls, or well, anyone really. She understood what his life must be like, as she was literally living it herself, but during times like these the male royal would’ve preferred to be alone. Away from anyone and it was quite obvious where he was heading; the only place that would ever give him peace – his parent’s graves.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:56 pm

She didn't bother to go after him. He looked troubled and it was obvious he wanted to be alone. He was have a bad day and Rose wanted to help him but, He was the kind of guy who does his own thing without help. She couldn't blame him either... it become tough when you have nobody to turn to. In her mind she hoped one day he would realize that even though we both lost everything he still had me. Looking at the time, she decided to head back to her dorm before her next class.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Sky stormed down the corridor, his bag slapping loudly against his thigh. He frowned when he heard the sobbing of a girl and when he turned the corner, he could see why, near the fountain and inconveniently on his route towards leaving the school, was the girl who had slapped him. She sobbed loudly against the schools masterpiece and all Sky could feel was a pang of guilt rising up into his throat. He clenched his jaw and swallowed. He wouldn’t lose his tough demeanour just because he made one silly little girl cry, no. He would walk past her like he didn’t care about her or the way her sobs were so delicate.

He took in a deep breath and took his first steps towards her. Maybe she wouldn’t notice him over the noise of the fountain’s running water and her crying, after all, they were both pretty loud. Just as he walked past her, someone popped their head out of the classroom behind him, yelling his name. He groaned and turned around to see Lukas, a young boy who was the son of one of the teachers here, running up to him, and possibly the only vampire who didn’t want to rip his throat out. He forced a smile on his face and looked down at boy. “Not right now, Lukas.” He said quietly, hoping he still hadn’t caught the attention of the crying new girl, Claudia, he thought her name was. “I need to go somewhere.” The young boy nodded understandably and smiled widely at the royal. “Can I talk to you later?” He asked sweetly. Sky nodded back in response, earning a big smile and the boy skipped back off into the classroom.

(Just thought I'd add something like that in there because then Claudia would know the name of the boy who made her cry.)
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:41 pm

))Ah haha, so didn't see you posted. I WILL EDIT THIS SOON! Meanwhile, keep Seto. XD ((

Seto had to admit that the class was mighty dull after the exciting first half. No one else had shouted profanities in some foreign language before striking another student and making a dramatic exit. Although, he had wished for someone else to throw a book so he could take it and give it over to his sister- it beat going to the library. There was a few minutes left of class and he took his schedule out and wondered which direction he would have to go in next.

Last edited by BerettaBoys on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:41 pm

I looked around until i found him. "You have some seriouse explaining to do" i said approaching him. "What has gotten into you, you could have hurt someone with that book!" i said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 pm

(3 of us just replied at like the exact same moment, lol. The mix up was probably my fault though. xD)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Something just felt off. She looked out her window and saw a vampire holding a bloody knife laughing like a mad man. "You are next my pretty." Glaring at her with blood shot red eyes. Before Rose could move. She let out a scream in fear. This happened every week for her and the worst part was she is alone when it happened. In a moment like this she would of done something to protect herself. But she knew this man wasn't real. He was only a figure of her imagination. It was the same man who killed her parents, the same man who ruined and destoried everything in her life. She griped a knife she hid in her drawer and threw it as hard as she could at the window. The glass shatter and Rose was left there staring at the nature from her broken window.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:04 pm

(haha wow, its alright)
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Seto had been excused five minutes early from class so he could find his way to his next class with enough time to spare should he get lost, so it came to be that he was in the right place at the right time. The scream had put his mind into gear and as he ran towards the sound, the glass shattering and a knife falling a few feet before him told Seto where he needed to go. He didn't bother running through the dorms and trying to guess which of the rooms he needed to break into- opting to climb on the outside of the wall and scale up. He was mindful of the broken window, lifting himself and kicking the rest of the glass out of the way before stepping into Rose's room; eyes wide, looking for the danger. "What happened?!"

Claudia's sobs had slowly began to decrease in sound and leakage. She reached into her clutch and pulled out a gold-colored handkerchief to dabbed at her eyes. This was a horrible first day at a new school and she just wanted to go home and forget about- deciding that tomorrow would be a better day and she wouldn't let that jerk upset her like he had. The auburn-haired vampire clicked open a small compact mirror and checked the damage all that crying had done. "Not so bad..." But before Claudia could reach in and apply some lip gloss she heard people talking not far off behind her. Class must be out, she thought standing quickly, returning the mirror to her clutch and turning to face the student body. Only, it wasn't a bunch of students going to their next class but the jerk and some kid she didn't know and another girl that looked rather upset. Claudia aimed a glare at Sky, but it was pointless when her lower lip started to quiver and her eyes once again became bright with tears. With a small gasp, she turned and ran down the hallway to the only doors leading outside and away from them unaware that she had left her golden handkerchief behind.

))She's such a sensitive spoiled brat. XD She'll end up somewhere surrounded by flowers. ((
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Sky’s eyes widened briefly when he heard Eva’s voice just as he was about to turn back around and leave. He spun back around and took in a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. Now, Eva wasn’t the kind of girl he wouldn’t think twice about decking. “Do you think I care?” He asked seriously, his face expressing nothing more than boredom. “Besides, I have a good enough aim to not miss if I were aiming at someone.” He continued and crossed his arms. He waited for a few moments before he heard Rose’s scream echo through the corridor. He didn’t wait for Eva’s reply, he just sprinted towards her dorm, no doubt she would’ve retreated there and found her, panting in fear, the glass smashed and that annoying girl’s brother from first period. Sky narrowed his eyes at the boy before going over to Rose. He knew she must’ve had another one of her episodes. It was surprising. He would have them too if it weren’t for his dreams, those recurring dreams he’d have about slaughtering that man. “Rose.” He whispered, touching her arm with delicacy. “Are you with me?” He asked. He always asked her this after this sort of thing, mainly because the first time she’d done such a thing, he went straight in there, an odd need came over him to pull the frightened girl into his arms and he did so. But unfortunately, she hadn’t fully recovered from her vision and grabbed the nearest thing and hit him across the face with it. It wasn’t an experience he wanted to relive. “You’re okay.” He hushed.

(Sorry about the stealing of your scene. Haha. I just don't think Sky would be ignorant to, basically, the only friend he has, screams.
Ooh and about the handkerchief; Sky will probably have to go back that way to exit again, so he'll pick it up then. ;])
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:18 pm

I would have shaken him and make him see what i was tryin to say. But i was not that person, i growled silently but stoped when i heard a scream. oh no i tought. Somethings wrong. My instincts told me to run and help. And thats what i did. I stoped just outside Rose's room.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:27 pm

(Wow I'm some one who doesn't pay attention for other rps lol)

I heard Rose Easily knowing She was seeing What happened again. I got there seeing Sky and Eve And That one Boy. Seto.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:35 pm

She couldn't explain to Seto what she saw. He would look at her like some crazy lunatic. She opened her mouth and then closed it knowing she should just keep it to herself. Her heart still racing fearing that she wasn't seeing things. That guy was actually there outside her window. Her memories went back to that cold winter night where she found her parents dead bodies and blood staining the snow. Her parents did everything they could do to save their little girl even if it meant their life. Thing is Rose didn't want them to die. She never felt so alone before in her life. A whisper came with the wind. Taunting and filled with bad intentions. "You're next my little princess. You're next my little pretty. Mommy and Daddy left you." The vampire came from the shadows with red glowing eyes. "Your going to give me a family full of royal's my little dear. You are all MINE." He hissed at me. Rose shook her head. "No." She managed to say but her voice gave away that she was weak and scared. She would never be his. He reached out to grab her with his bloody hands. When his cold hands touched her warm skin she bit his hand. He pulled away his hand quickly starting to feel a horrible pain. The posion caused for his hand to burn. "You brat! You posioned me!" He was angry at the moment but, he knew if he didn't get his hand treated he would die. His time was limited "I'll be back my princess Rose. I'll be back." He warned her and with that he left the little girl with her two dead parents. Rose touched her father's and mother's hand. "I love you." She whispered before calling a trusted family friend to help her bury her parents. The saddest part was she was 8 when this happened. Now '10' years later she was still haunted by this horrible guy. Still fearing that he would come back like he promised. A familiar voice brought her back to the room calling her name in a whisper. Rose blinked her eyes and reconized the voice. She felt his touch and listening to his comforting words while pushing back the tears. She absolutely hated when she had episodes like today. "I'm here Sky." Rose said in a whisper still trying to keep herself together. She could feel Verik and Eva in the room but still she didn't feel safe. They couldn't protect againist her past now could they?

(lol this is my third time adding more to my post. XD )
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:37 pm

"I'd ask for an explanation, but I doubt I'll get one." His eyes were narrowed, looking at the now flooded room. He had been first to arrive, looking for danger, but as he noticed the guy from his class go immediately to Rose and not after him in some horrible misunderstanding told Seto that this wasn't the first time something like this had occurred. For the moment, he simply stood by the window, arms folded over his broad chest as he waited for the scene to start making some sense.

))I'm going to leave Claudia out for now since she won't be doing much other than crying and plotting Sky's demise. ((
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Sky sighed with relief and took the other royal by the shoulder and guided her to sit down on her bed. He sat down next to her and kept his arm around her. He gently rubbed soothing circles into her back. He knew Rose would be, most likely, the only girl to ever receive such affection from him like this. He felt he had a duty to protect her; probably much like the protectors felt like they had to protect them, but the situation was different. He knew what Rose was going through, those stupid idiots didn’t. He looked up and caught eyes with the new kid, Seto. “You probably won’t get an explanation. Perhaps you should leave.” He said, not meaning the spiteful tone in which the words came out.

(Lol, as if she'd be able to.)
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:49 pm

"Rose are you alright?" I asked looking at her. She seemed shaken and scareed. "Did something happened?" She looked at her before turning her attention to the new kid, Seto was his name. "Did you see seomthing?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:06 pm

"Seto, I just saw a face that I didn't want to see. I'm alright now though." She told him leaning into Sky's touch. She wasn't alright though. She was teriffied at the moment but, Sky helped her compose herself. The fear and the memory went away for now but, she knew in a couple days or if she were lucky weeks she would have to deal with another episode. "I'm alright Eva really." Rose told her honestly. She would be when she could find something to get her mind off of this. "Thank you Sky." She mumbled and burried her face into his shirt not wanting to look at the damage she had proubly done to her room. Rose would of gripped onto Sky but she stopped herself from clinging onto to him knowing he wouldn't like that.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Seto shrugged, lifting his arms to show he meant no harm by being there, "I get it. Next time be around if you don't want a stranger all in your business." He gave Rose one last look before jumping out of the entrance he came in. He stumbled on the landing, coming down on one knee making his exit look cooler than he had intended and headed down towards the path he had originally been on before the scream sidetracked him. With a hand in his pocket, Seto whistled a tune, thinking over what he had witnessed.

)) She can dream. She'll probably end up drawing a picture of him being eaten by bunnies. ((
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:45 pm

I relaxed more when That guy left. I watched Rose and Sky. And knowing Rose was alright for now.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Sky watched as Seto exited from the window and rolled his eyes. He kept his hands wrapped firmly around the fragile girl leaning on his chest, his fingers dancing softly along the material of the clothing on her back. He turned his gaze from the window to the protectors who just stood there and scoffed. “You’re amazing, you know that?” He said sarcastically. “What if someone had really attacked her? Where were you?” He was mostly aiming this at Verik, the man who was supposed to be Rose’s protector, but to be honest; he was more like a teenager who wasn’t ready to face anything. He shook his head in disgust.

(*shudders* Killer bunnies, not cool.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 pm

She brought her head up from his chest."Sky no need to be rude." She whispered and tugged his shirt before pulling away from him and rushed over to the window. She watched Seto for a second and couldn't help but shout, "Thank you for caring Seto!" Her sight was locked on Seto until he couldn't be seen anymore. Rose let out a sigh and looked at all the glass on the floor. More chores for me to do... lovely. She walked back over to Sky unsure if she should crawl back into his arms that had comfort she so badly craved at the moment. Would he allow it? He wasn't a guy that liked giving affection to others.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:08 pm

“I’m not being rude. I’m telling the truth.” Sky replied. He watched as she ran from his arms towards the window to say bye or whatever to that new boy. He felt her warmth disappear from his chest and suppressed a sigh before standing up. He turned around, his gaze now fixed on Verik. “If I hear someone had so much had laid a finger on Rose in a harmful way, I will make sure you don’t live it down.” He muttered, his dark eyes flashed a colour of which resembled blood before he turned away and out of Rose’s dorm. He turned and looked back once, seeing the female royal look at him, with something that he thought could mean longing. “I’ll see you later, I need to go do something.” He said his excuse for leaving and went, following the path he did earlier. The hallways were deserted once again, for the second lesson of the day had already started and as he was walking, he saw something shimmer in the light, something golden and cloth-like. He walked over to it and picked it up. It was a handkerchief. He frowned and inspected it curiosity, finding a name perfectly embroidered on the back – Claudia. A little smirk replaced the frown and he tucked the material into his pocket before continuing on his journey down the corridor and out into the main front grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Blood
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next