House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Blood

Go down 
+2
Saura
Midnight Demon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

Royal Blood - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:19 pm

She couldn't help but feel a little hurt for some odd reason so, she didn't respond back to Sky. Comfort is something she can't have from him she reminded herself. she just wanted comfort from anyone maybe not Sky but someone she knew wouldn't back stab her. Realzing how she was thinking she stopped herself at once. Rose, you are strong enough to handle this by yourself. You are okay even if there is noone there for you. She tried to make herself believe. Then her throat started to burn and she knew it was lunch time for her. But, before she could worry about herself she turned to her protector."Verik, don't let what he said get to you. Promise?" Verik was a strong vampire but she had the feeling what he said went to heart for him.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:22 pm

I nodded. "Promise." I said. SOmetimes that Guy iritated me. But I uesally ignore it.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Seto had heard Rose, but didn't turn around- instead he had lifted an arm up in a short wave goodbye as he stepped out of view. The classroom he was looking for wasn't terribly hard to find, in fact Seto noticed that aside from his very last class all his other classrooms were near one another. "What luck," he muttered to himself and took a seat in the back once class had started. He resumed his original classroom pose- legs up, arms folded and eyes closed as he leaned back in a very comfortable position. It wasn't that Seto planned on napping or wanted to cause problems but he didn't think someone had to be sitting upright to learn. Frankly, he found it easier to learn this way and his grades packed up his claim.

Claudia had been sniffling and wiping at her face as she walked forward that she didn't notice any of the tombstones. When she had finally started to pay attention her eyes locked into a small square garden with seven-foot high hedges surrounding the interior. Curiosity winning over her sensitive feelings, Claudia stepped inside and was rewarded with the privacy she currently desired. In the center stood a bending willow tree, as if it were bowing in greeting to all that entered. She curtsied in response and went to the stone bench that had been placed beside the tree. Flowers of every sort and color were artfully decorated in every corner of the square. As she came closer and took a seat Claudia noticed a medium sized koi pond. "I bet you like it here... no one to be rude to you." And, she was once again fighting the tears that threatened to fall. Sadly, Claudia de la Note wasn't aware that the koi fish weren't the only occupants of the garden, but in her distress she didn't even notice the graves...
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Her thoart continued to burn but Rose would never miss class. She picked up her bag that she dropped earlier and headed to class with Verik. Verik was a handsome protector and very kind to her. The first time they meet she knew that they would get along. He was still young then and so was she. He was and still is a brave. Being the protector for a royal means your life is always on the line and in danger. It's not easy being a protector for one you have to take special training and become immune to the royal's poison. Man that week is the most horrible week for a protector. Rose respected Verik and wouldn't dare harm him. Unless he turned his back to her and stabbed it then she would most defiantly make him rue a day. But, for now her relationship with him would be un breakable. She knew he was loyal and would be until the day he died. Rose walked into the classroom and all eyes fell on her and being like her usual self she smiled and waved politely to class and then took her seat. Her class adored her. The reasons? Well her beauty, kindness, politeness. She was the girl idol for the girls for the school.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Sky continued on his journey out of the school, his mind set on today’s antics. It was already a pretty bad day and it wasn’t even noon yet. He sighed, his breath hitting the cold air like a whirl of fog. He needed the closure of what his parents gave him, regardless if they were stuck underground; it was like they were still there. Like he was the one who had moved away, not them, and every now and then he’d come back and visit them. He turned down the streets which lead him to the large graveyard in which his parents were buried. He walked in like as if it were his second home and instantly found his way to where he wanted to be. He’d been here so many times – he knew the place like the back of his hand.

One large, marble black stand stood higher than the rest. He smiled, he could already feel their presence around him, and kneeled down. He scraped the dirt which had gathered from his previous visit away off of the plaque.
“Ellenor and Damon Raphel
1203 – 2012”
He let his fingers trace the curving letters embedded into the stone, like as if he were touching them again.

(Random but, I have a koi pond in my garden. ;3)
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:09 am

An attack of hiccups made Claudia gasp in surprise before she groaned, looking down at the orange and white beauties. "This always," there was a pause as a hiccup interrupted her, "happens when I've cried too-" Once more, her body jerking involuntarily, "much." She finally ended before another attack of those bothersome hiccups interrupted her. She didn't know much about getting rid of them but she had heard that holding one's breath would do the trick. "It doesn't hurt to try." She told the fish and before she could talk herself out of it, Claudia took a very deep, very loud, breath of oxygen and proceeded to hold it.

Seto cracked open an eye, watching as Rose walked in with a bright smile and upbeat attitude that had not been there minutes ago. He gave a slight grunt, smirking just barely before his eye closed again and he returned as he was; waiting for the lesson to begin.

)) Then if I make a mistake on the behavior of koi don't hesitate to correct me. ((
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:23 am

I Walked to the back as always. I don't mind being around Rose. And I saw The guy from earilyer. I sighed. Great Do we have to deal with him all day? I mostly though to my self. I looked at Rose. She was the sweetest person yet. I never knew any one in my life that was this sweet. Stop getting side track and focas Verik. I told my self.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:25 am

Sky frowned and looked up when he heard the annoying sound of someone hiccupping. His eyes scanned the small graveyard until he found the girl from earlier. He his frown instantly turned into a scowl. Why the hell did he bump into her everywhere?! He sighed and turned his attention back to his parents, he could almost feel his mother scolding him for being so rude and that he was a royal and had to live up to the expectations of what a royal should live up to. He rolled his eyes and grabbed a rose from the rose bush nearby and placed it delicately on the stone.

“Fine.” He muttered towards the grave before standing up. He straightened out his trousers – at least his mother would be proud of the way he dressed – and walked over to where she sobbed. He stood by the pond for a moment, watching the large fish swim around the surface with their mouths opening and closing in excitement for food. He would hope she’d notice him first, but unfortunately it seemed she was too preoccupied with holding her breath. He watched her for a few moments, she was obviously failing to get rid of those hiccups and he suddenly remembered the handkerchief in his pocket. He took it from his trousers and walked over to the red haired girl, sitting down next to her, the shade of the tree covering him in darkness. “Er, here.” He said quietly and held out the golden handkerchief to her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:17 am

She saw Seto and couldn't help but, smile. "Welcome to English." She told Seto as she sat down next to him. Her throat started to act up again because of her thirst she knew she would be fine though. There was an entire mouth she refused to quench her thrist since her parents had died and she refused to move on. Rose most definately close to her parents. When they had died two things had happened she lost the people she loved with her whole heart and began to hate the winter season. Love was a emotion she knew a lot about. If she were to love again... fall for some silly romance a guy would come up with he would have to be the one to face her dangers with her. Not only that but being together she would want to be able to trust him and know that he loved her with his whole heart. She knew not to expect that either all the guys here want only one thing and that is not a long term relationship.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:59 pm

I followed Sky, but keept my distance, i was in earshot and view of him and the new girl. If something happened i was ready. I nooded or smiled at some of the protectors and royals as they made their way towards class.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Due to having oxygen to spare thanks to the hiccup remedy and her eyes glued to the only white koi fish with a red crown Claudia didn't notice Sky standing there nor did she hear him move to sit on the bench beside her. What she did hear was his voice and that was enough to expel all the gather air and screamed. It wasn't the loud and shrieking sort, it was short and surprised as she jerked to the side as if the hand holding out the cloth was covered in blood and maggots. Of course it wasn't and after what felt like hours, when it had only been less than thirty seconds, she let out a gasp in recognition. "Oh!" But as soon as her hand moved to retrieve it, she paused. Claudia's eyes lifted and were set on the shadowed male before her, trying to find any noticeable features.. She was confused at first, taking her handkerchief back when it hit her. She knew that voice! Even if she had only heard it once that day, Claudia would always remember the voice of the first male that was ever mean to her. "... Why are you here?" She asked, looking away at to the fish that had finally made their way back to her side of the pond after her scream; especially the white one with the red-looking crown.

Seto nodded, eyes still closed, when he heard her sit and speak to him from the desk beside him. "Nice to be welcomed," he responded with a grin. "You wouldn't mind sharing your book with me again, would you?" His eyes finally open, deciding it would be rude if he continued to speak with her and now make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 pm

She shook her head. "I don't mind at all. I just hope they will eventally give you your books." She opened the book to the page for today and moved it between them. Rose knew he knew she was hiding how she was acting not to long ago. Her attitude made it seem like what she saw was nothing at all but in reality is was the horrible man he claimed she was his and killed her beloved parents. One day she would hope to find the guy and send him to his death. It literally sucked wondering each day if he was a live or not. It made her question her safety but, still Verik did a good job keeping her safe.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:33 pm

)) I would just love for Seto and Claudia's dad to be the one of Rosa's nightmares. Oh man this would be beautiful. ((
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 pm

(Wow. I was seriously thinking the same thing. No joke. So, yes he may be the one from her nightmare. Well for Rose it wouldn't be ha.. since he is the guy who haunts her constantly... but, she'll plan to behead their father. Make he will rue the day he killed her parents haha.)
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:02 pm

(Wouldn't that make him the man who killed both Sky and Rose's parents?
And I will reply at some point~ half dead at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:05 pm

(Yes it would if you wanted it to be the same man. Alrighty. Half dead? Uh oh. That doesn't sound great.)
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 pm

(I like it. Sounds interesting. Could the children know that their father killed their parents and are going to the school;
1) because of Claudia wanting Sky.
2) but soon their father could get in touch with them and tell them he wants them to do a little 'task' for them. perhaps, somehow make the royal's weaker so they can take them out? I don't know, this only just came into my head so it's a little cloudy.

And yeah. I just woke up at 2am. >.<; not cool.)
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 pm

)) I was thinking the kids wouldn't know and there's a good chance that the only reason their dad let them transfer was so they would get buddy-buddy with the royals. But, he doesn't say any of this, keeping his kids in the dark of his own plans. Eventually, but not yet, the royals should see Claudia and Seto with the man that killed their parents and think everything that had gone on was just some ploy their parents' murderer had come up with. Basically, Claudia and Seto are ignorant to their father's extracurricular activities, but Sky and Rosa + their protectors, won't see it this way. But, I'm getting ahead of myself here. ((
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:41 pm

(Ah, okay. I see. I'm just wondering what to do we until then, you know? Something exciting. xD)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:44 pm

(This is what I thinking about Seto and Claudia. They don't know who the Royal's are. When introducing Rose to Seto. I made sure I didn't include her last name. Thinking Seto would figure it out eventally and Claudia would as well. Though they don't have to be ignorant. It was just an idea I had. But yea that's a good idea. 2 am blech... I would hate waking up that early.
That's good as well adds more secrets to the story. Fun fun! : ) We shall decide what to do then.)
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:00 am

)) Well, considering Claudia has a thing for Sky -a guy that she hasn't seen- it would definitely come to a shock to her to know she slapped the guy she's crushing on. Which I think is hilarious. Seto will find out before Claudia, of this I'm sure. And then he'll try to make Rose swoon. ((
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:02 am

(All whilst Rose and Sky are secretly crushing on each other. *whistles innocently*)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:11 am

(yea i found humor in it too. Lovely, Rose dealing with Seto's father, Seto, Verik and her best friend Sky, Sounds like trouble for the poor girl. Looking forward to it. Who's was planning to post just wondering.)
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:17 am

Sky jumped when the girl in front of him let out a small scream. He didn’t know what he had done, so he just looked at her, confused, until she came into her senses and took the handkerchief from his hands. He shook his head, blinked a few times and quietly cursed out his mother in his mind for making him feel guilty enough to talk to this menace of a girl. “Look around you.” He muttered lowly, turning his head to look large tombstones around them. He wasn’t going to tell her who he was visiting or the reason why. That was his own business.

(It was my turn to reply~ sorry, smallest reply in the world. Still half dead.
Also, koi's aren't just red and white. I have a black, blue & red one.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:26 am

(It's alright, no worries Saura not the smallest I've seen much smaller posts. Hope your dead half comes alive again. : ) Wow... now I want a red koi. Red is my favorite color. Oops getting side track, my bad. I better head to bed. I have testing and soccer tomorrow . soo talk with y'all tomorrow. Night night Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Blood
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next