House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erik's scene in class

Go down 
+53
Xoeii_Moon
Erinacchi
black rose
WazzuMan
JCP1987
Emo Kitty
ZoeRedbird
LadyMarmalaaade
SerenityLynn
~Devon~
Fire-Fly
vampyricXfaerie
Pandora85
Allyson
Lilith of Night
☠★spiritchild★☠
>-->C<--< lovely marked
Hex
VampzLuvrz3
LuckiCharmz
MayonakaKitty
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Fuarie
brittanib
Nightchild
idiiee<3stark
Erin.
Megean
vadje
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
nightgoddess14
Princess Rea
Mistress_of_Night
Arainia Cullen416
darianHEARTstark
bobbie
KatrinaB
Saaaaarah(:
Kayliex3
Emily
~TemptedKnight~
I<3James
bunnyluver626
Beautiful Tragedy
LibielBird
Run BB Run
Spirit Melody
gilmore
Choko_Moko
Calico
LectricErin
Emi-Em~~*
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

Erik's scene in class - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Emo Kitty wrote:
I liked this scene and i agree with what you are all saying.
If he wanted to get the truth out of her, why didn't he just talk, but no, he had to make her perform and give everyone a hint of what had happened.

I get what your saying. I thought it was uncalled for because even though they were improving, I don't think he should've went with that scene anyway. Because even if none of this mess that's been going on in the other books happened then almost everyone would know what's going on between them. & i believe stuff like that should be kept a secret from others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
JCP1987
Eavesdropping on her conversation
Eavesdropping on her conversation
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Haruhi Yuki
Affinities : Sword/Judo/Tai quan do

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:01 pm

^Exactly Eric didn't need to elt everyone know what was going on wiht Zoey and himself i mean i know he was hurt but that was uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:08 pm

^ It really was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
Run BB Run
Admiring your affinities and tattoos
Run BB Run

Female Virgo Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:28 pm

I think his class performance just goes to show that even though he's considered an adult vampyre, he still has the mentality of a seriously angry/heart broken teenage human boy.
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:59 am

I thought he'd regressed further back than teenager, all the way back to the tantrum-prone four year old who didn't get the toy he wanted. Wow, maybe I'm the one exaggerating now. But seriously, if he's got a problem then he can't resist letting the whole world know about it, whether it wants to or not. It's typically self-centered for him.

Last edited by WazzuMan on Tue May 10, 2011 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
black rose
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
black rose

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name: Chloe
Affinities : water & air

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:03 pm

i think he shouldn't have done that because he is the adult vamp so he should act like one and not act like a teenager boy. Because now that he is an adult vampire he has to start acting like one and he should have just let it past and move on!!!! Because becoming an adult he has more responsablities.
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:24 am

He did have responsibilities... he was a substitute teacher!!! He had an entire class to set an example to, and clearly he failed at that. They should have just left him to run off and be pouty, not make him a bloody teacher.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:25 am

@WazzuMan - totally agreed !

@black rose - agreed, he should start acting like an adult vampyre. he not a teen vamp anymore (:

Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:52 am

WazzuMan wrote:
I thought he'd regressed further back than teenager, all the way back to the tantrum-prone four year old who didn't get the toy he wanted. Wow, maybe I'm the one exaggerating now. But seriously, if he's got a problem then he can't resist letting the whole world, whether it wants to or not. It's typically self-centered for him.
Could I agree more? I guess not. You got this right. Erik is a mature vampyre. He should act like one.

But then again, he is a possessive idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
Xoeii_Moon
Going to the House of Night
Xoeii_Moon

Female Virgo Rooster
Location : In my room and packing my bags to leave and go to the House of Night.

Character sheet
Name: Heather

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:09 am

I actually liked the scene between Zoey and Erik in class, because it had shown then that he still felt something for her. Even though I'm totally not for Zoey to be with Erik (cough cough - STARK!) but I still enjoyed knowing that he still felt something for her.
Back to top Go down
Hannahofnight
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Hannahofnight

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name: Hannah Night
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:48 pm

I understand his anger Zoey cheated him with Loren and he saw them naked and Heath what she did with him. The blood are like makin' love. I totally understand Erik but he have still feelin's for Zoey (he loves her) but he's hurt and It's hard to trust her. If I were Erik It would be hard to trust Zoey again. And he's not keeping he's anger inside his head.
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:15 pm

it was really rude! It doesn't matter if he was hurt by zoey.. he shouldn't do things like that. ugh.
Back to top Go down
Run BB Run
Run BB Run

Female Virgo Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Yeah. He didn't think through things at all. And what's worse is that he did it in front of a whole class, that he was supposed to be teaching. Even if he was hurt by Zoey, he should've of pulled her aside in private to try to talk things through again. Instead he was insensitive, and immature and tried to embarass her in front of everybody.
Back to top Go down
Xoeii_Moon
Xoeii_Moon

Female Virgo Rooster
Location : In my room and packing my bags to leave and go to the House of Night.

Character sheet
Name: Heather

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:51 am

I love Erik's character to death, but I agree with the two posts above. What he had done was wrong (but I still loved it, it added some extreme sizzle to the conflict between the two). To me, that was very immature and very drama-king-ish, but everyone has their own way of handling things. So, a DRAMA lover does it the most DRAMATIC way...lol.
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:46 am

Erik is responsible for his own actions, so whatever Zoey did or didn't do to him should never be an excuse. I don't know what I hate more, Erik's actions, OR people blaming his actions on something Zoey did (not that I'm pointing fingers but I've seen it before). I've seen it to the point where I don't care what she did, just wish people would shut up about it and move on. What she has done is irrelevant, Erik is a big boy, how he acts is on him and him alone.
Back to top Go down
hzp5050
hzp5050

Female Cancer Goat

Character sheet
Name: Annlouise Morrigan
Affinities : Fire and Law

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:07 pm

What he did was not necessary, period. If I were Zoey I would've reported him to what's her name...Shakina...im sure thats how you spell it
Back to top Go down
http://xspellboundx.proboards.com/index.cgi
heatherox03
heatherox03

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Euterpe
Affinities : weather and music

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:56 pm

i think that erik shouldnt have been the @$$hole that he was. he was supposed to be an adult vamp, but then he somehow looses all of his self-control and go on a rampage and proving to the entire drama class that he now hates zoeys guts because of her mistake. this was atrocious, i dont understand why he would do this.

when zoey ran into heath at the resturant, did he go all crazy like erik??? no, he didnt; he didnt loose all of his self-control, only a little.
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:06 am

It wasn't just the fact that he was an adult, he was a teacher, a role model. He's supposed to set an example like any good leader should, and the example he set was how to be a brooding jerk who can't keep his personal and professional lives seperate. Not something you want on a resume.
Back to top Go down
hzp5050
hzp5050

Female Cancer Goat

Character sheet
Name: Annlouise Morrigan
Affinities : Fire and Law

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:21 am

WazzuMan wrote:
It wasn't just the fact that he was an adult, he was a teacher, a role model. He's supposed to set an example like any good leader should, and the example he set was how to be a brooding jerk who can't keep his personal and professional lives seperate. Not something you want on a resume.

I know, he has major problems. At least he wasn't with Kalona that's a good thing
Back to top Go down
http://xspellboundx.proboards.com/index.cgi
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:33 am

I don't know... maybe Kalona would have killed him. No great loss. Hollywood doesn't even care about using real actors any more. Just recognisable faces, and pretty people who smile and look good while the screen is exploding in everyone's faces. And Zoey has one less guy to obsess over. WIN.
Back to top Go down
HONReader_Diva
Freaking out
Freaking out
HONReader_Diva

Female Capricorn Snake

Character sheet
Name: Nikki Ireland
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Ok. Eric is so scary now. OMG!! I can't believe he did what he did infront of the class. Yikes!!
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:45 pm

WazzuMan wrote:
I don't know... maybe Kalona would have killed him. No great loss. Hollywood doesn't even care about using real actors any more. Just recognisable faces, and pretty people who smile and look good while the screen is exploding in everyone's faces. And Zoey has one less guy to obsess over. WIN.
Amen to this.

Erik's little scene was highly unprofessional and if I had been in Zoey's pants I would've complained about him. Teachers SHOULD NOT act like that. I call it sexual harassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:30 pm

it was totally uncalled for. and top it off, doing that as a teacher, in front of a class Evil or Very Mad has he no shame, no respect for other and himself?
obviously he may have turned into an adult but there is a lot of work to be done yet Shocked
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Amaya, he may have physically turned into an adult but mentally... not so much. But yeah, agreed with you there^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:18 pm

Erinacchi wrote:
Amaya, he may have physically turned into an adult but mentally... not so much. But yeah, agreed with you there^^

yeah that's what I meant when I wrote that "there is a lot of work to be done yet" (sorry, maybe I should have phrased that differently). he may be an adult, but otherwise uh-uh. stare
as some would say, he doesn't have all his marbles! Razz he certainly does not impress me still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erik's scene in class   Erik's scene in class - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erik's scene in class
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10