House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Midnight Hospital~ (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

~Midnight Hospital~ (private) Empty
PostSubject: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:50 pm

The one thing you never want to experience is death. I know for sure. Because I had to go through a painful one.
It was Christmas, I was driving home with my family, my brother and sister was arguing over bands. My parents were smiling and happy as they could be, we had just returned from a family dinner with my grandparents. And then there was me, an eighteen year old hormone depressant teenage male. Dirty mess hair down my shoulders. Clear pale complexion. I attracted allot of girls at my school. Most of them just wanted to get in my pants.
I didn’t mind that sort of thing, but we're getting off topic.
Something bad happened on the ride home, something that would change everything in my life and existence.
We had an accident, the car swerved; something had gotten in front of us. We crashed into the side railing and everything, flipped. The entire car just crashed everything on that road.
I was unconscious and awoke to the sound of the wind blowing in my ears. I could hear a voice, a female voice.
"Don't worry; the ambulance is here to take you to the hospital.
I vaguely remember whispering. "What happened to my family?" I was no answer, and soon I woke up once more. In a hospital bed, I didn’t know where or what time it was.
But I remember waking up in braces, tied to the bed. It felt as though my body was drained of all heat and warmth. There was a stinging on my neck and dryness in my throat.
I was thirsty, but I didn’t know what I wanted to drink.

(just post your rp.)
Back to top Go down
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Kamara
Affinities : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:11 am

name: Rika
bio: works in the hospital as a nurse so she can get free access to the blood bags. she was bitten four weeks ago and has quickly become accustomed to her new life after moving away from the destruction she caused in her first few days. she's confident and sassy, wont take no for an answer and is very flirty. she has a relaxed attitude and a good sense of humour that make her easy to hang out with. she is very individual and has purple hair and one green eye and one blue.
looks:~Midnight Hospital~ (private) Vampyr11
Back to top Go down
http://black-obsidian.deviantart.com
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:06 am

i tugged at the hem of my uniform and winked cheekily at the old man in the bed.
'morning mr randall,' i said as i passed. i got to the end of the ward and checked my rota. i had a new patient to attend to. i grinned mischieviously and and went to see what they were like.
it was a guy no older than me, cute but covered in bandages. his eye's were fluttering open.
'morning sleepy head,' i smiled my purple hair falling across him as i leant over.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:40 pm

My eye's had openly purely to see someone leaning over me. She was pale, she looked rather cute. But it was weird that she had such a strange hair color. I tried reaching out to her. My hand gently brushed hers. "Whe-re am I..." I whispered.

Where was my family?
Back to top Go down
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:31 pm

i raised an eyebrow and grinned.
'why you're in a hospital my lovely,' i beamed and took his hand. 'i'm rika and i'll be your nurse this evening - my specialties are the sponge baths.' i winked.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:35 pm

I could have laughed but, pain shot through me. I hated this feeling. What was worse, I knew my family was dead and I was the only one alive. The room was almost empty save for but two patients who looked rather old and feeble.
I stared into Rika's eyes. I closed mine.
"My family, their all dead..." I whispered. I could feel the hot wetness of the tears that streeked down my cheek and onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:39 pm

'aww hun dont cry,' i said frowning. 'are you sure? i mean they might be alright?' i looked at his chart it didnt have anything useful on it.
'how'd you end up here anywho? your chart is empty.' i gave him an eye roll. 'and if you smile for me i'll go find out where your family are.'
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:47 pm

I lifted my hands slowly to wipe my eye's clear once more. I layed back. "We were heading home from the family christmas dinner at my Grandmothers. Something jumped out infront of us and dad swerved, the car hit something and everything just-"He tried to think clearly.
"Flipped upside down, I smacked my head on something, everything went dark. Next thing I remember was hearing someone talk to me...'the ambulance will be here soon.' was all I heard. But I could smell gas and it was warm. There was a fire."

He looked down at himself, half his body was burned and bandaged.
Back to top Go down
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:54 pm

'hmm,' i said my brow furrowing. 'i dont know much about you i'm just the on duty nurse but i can ask what happened to your family.' i leant over to check his pulse and felt the tingle go up through my fingers at the thought of fresh blood. i licked my lips and looked at him with a smile.
'dont worry you'll be fine here cutie,' i promised
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Her hand was cold, I shivered when staring into her eye's. Something about them seemed strange. I nodded and closed my eye's to sleep. I did my best to cover myself with the thine blanket. I was so cold.
I wanted to cry from the pain, both emotionally and physicly.

I had lost everything and everyone I loved.
Back to top Go down
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:52 pm

i gave him an extra blanket and patted his hair. i needed to finish my rounds but i'd come and check on him later it would also give me an excuse to enquire about what happened to his family.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 pm

When she left, I laid there for some time wondering on what I should do. I felt weak, moving caused even more pain. But all care seemed to have left me at the time. I did'nt even cared if I died.
I slowly moved out of bed, it was renching to feel my skin tare under the tightness of the bandeges. I sauntered over to the window. It was night it seemed, everything was dark and dreary. The snow did'nt help one bit.
I closed my eye's, praying that all my pain would stop soon. Or rather, why did I live and they died?
Back to top Go down
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:16 pm

i questioned the other nurses about the guys family. they knew nothing either. odd i thought. i finished my rounds and went back to him. he'd moved to the window.
'you shouldnt be moving,' i smiled as i approached him. 'tell me your name.'
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:34 pm

I was a bit startled when I hear her voice. I had spaced off, I was compleatly blank when I came around to it.
"uh-My name?"What the hell? I could even think strait. I could'nt remember my anme?! I paniced. "It should say on the chart right?" I said softly.

Quote :
Aaron Sares
Blood type:Undefined

Patient has multiple burns to sholder down to pelvis, stops above groin area, multiple contusions around back of neck, large amount of blood loss. Had to be blood transfered and multiple stitch's along backside.
Patient also suffer's from head trauma, may cause loss of memory for short term.
Back to top Go down
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:41 pm

i took hold of his arms gently.
'your chart says nothing. apparently some man dropped you off and left. we dont know anything of your family either.' i said. i looked him over and noticed his neck was swollen slightly on one side. my eyes widened slightly but i decided not to panic him.
'how do you feel?' i asked.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:49 pm

"Tier-pain."I felt rather dizy. I slowly shuffled with her help back to the bed and gently laid down.covered myself up and tried my best to ignore the burning. But now, it was more centered then rather on my bandeged side.
"Their dead, I know they are. But I lived. I don't know why, and don't even-"I had to stop and dampen my lips, they were dry. I had'nt gotten anything to drink in a long while.
"How i'm still alive..."
Back to top Go down
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:53 pm

i put a hand on his forehead and frowned.
'do you feel any different from before the accident? i mean apart from your injuries?'
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Her hand was soft,cold. I could feel as if my heat escaped me. "No, not really." It felt rather nice, I nuzzeled against it. Something compelled me though, My head tilting upwards kissed her hand softly. I layed back and tried to relax, my chest was beating heavily. I was somewhat starting to like her more and more.
Back to top Go down
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:03 pm

i smiled flirtly.
'i can see.' i laughed. 'but tell me can i get you a drink of anything?'
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 pm

"Water please." I asked softly as I laid my head back and closed my eye's. My throat was dry and sore. I could feel a stirring in my stomach. I also felt my hard on udnerneath my gown when my eye's fell over her body. She was rather hot. Made me crazy almost. But, I was never really into sex.
Back to top Go down
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:11 pm

i gave him a cheeky smile.
'nothing stronger?' i chuckled as i poured a glass of water and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:25 pm

"I did'nt think hospital's served hard liquir."He laughed lightly and tried drinking the water. but it tasted funny. I setted the empty glass on the table and relax a little. My throat was no longer hurting but it was still somewhat dry.
Back to top Go down
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 pm

i laughed.
'well we arent supposed to,' i winked. i checked his bandages. on the whole his wounds were pretty minimal. he would probably be discharged in the next few days. it was his neck that was bothering me. something familiar. i licked my lips again and tried to think of something other than the thirst.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:43 pm

"What's wrong, you look thirsty yourself." I smiled and gave her the same wink and cheek smile back as I closed my eye's trying to rest. or rather. Trying to sleep and not think about sexual endevors.
Back to top Go down
Soupkan.Kid
Temporary Mod
Soupkan.Kid

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:11 am

i smirked saucily.
'maybe it's the same kind of thirst,' i purred looking down at his crotch. 'we'll just have to wait until you're discharged though.' i added cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Midnight Hospital~ (private)   ~Midnight Hospital~ (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

~Midnight Hospital~ (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next