House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:03 pm

The fire bounced off. "DUCK!" I yelled.
I leaned backwards a little. I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:06 pm

I ducked.

I smiled baxck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:11 pm

The ball bounced off the fence and hit Lina. I ran to her.
I didn't see the ball bounce off the fence and when I had, it was too late. I fell to the ground as it hit my side. I looked around for my brother but my visioned was blurred. I saw him run up to my side.
There was a knock at the door. I answered it. "Hey, Jace!" I said as I gave my friend a hug. How are you?' I asked him.
"Fairly well." He said. I told him to come in.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:14 pm

I sat there quitly.

I ran behind him,' shoot!'i thought."Is she gunna be okay?"

I seen what happened and went and took Hannah from the secne,"Jake come here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:19 pm

I heard Liam call me. "Wha-" I stopped whn I saw Lina on her side. "Get her inside. NOW!" I yelled at them.I picked my sister up and took her to the infirmary.
I moaned.

"Jace, this is Dylan." I told him. I saw Dylan's look and became a little depressed about his being here. "Hi there." Jace stook out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:22 pm

I looked at his hand then shook it,"hi."

I struggled,"Liam I want to go with them!"

"No!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:27 pm

I went pale and saw that there was ggoing to be a problem. I sat be side Dylan and whispered, "Dont act like this you know I love you. He's just another victom." I looked at jace and gestured to the chair behind him. "So, you've decided to date now?" He asked.
"I told you, I was waiting for someone special to come. Here he is." I said.

I laid my sister on the bed and closed the door. I stayed behind the curtain.
I started healing.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:35 pm

I nodded tightly.

I sat down,"fine Liam just leave."

I went to where they were heling Laren,"your girlfriends is strong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:42 pm

(lina)
"Yeah, I noticed. Right now I hope she's not crying and saying it's all my fault. If she is, I'll be there when they're done to tell her it was my fault." I said.
I looked at it closely. It was goin to be a while before she wouldn't stop hurting and Dallas will have to lead the pack. I finished and went to Liam and Dallas. "She'll be fine. She willl be in pain for a while and Dallas will have to lead us." I looked at him.
"Well, he's something. But I really came here to ask you something very serious to us." He said. My eyes widened. "I'll be right back." I said to Dylan. We went into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:45 pm

I sighed,I got up and went to see Rylie,"hey Rylie how are ya?"

"Good you ?

"Ugh!"i said.

I sat there,"magic sucks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:49 pm

"Well, thats good and bad. I guess I'll go check on Hannah." I went to where Hannah was sitting.
"What is it about the the mortal intruments you want to know?" I asked him. "The mirror." He said"I see. That one is the lake that clairy will fall in. The one outside the city." I said. "Thank you." He left the house and I went back to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:52 pm

"Well gotta go see if their private conversation is done,"I waved then went back.

I heard someones footsteps,"if you came to tell me it wasn't my fault your wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:54 pm

"I did. I knew my sister was out but she was trying to sense the area around her and she couldnt see the fire ball coming."I said, I sat next to her. I put my arm around her and pulled her close.
I sat on the couch and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:00 pm

I sat down next to her,"what was that about?"

I held on to his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:04 pm

"The mortal instruments. I know where and, of course on to of them, what they are." I told him.
"You really should be so stuburn." I said as I rubbed her back a little to calm her down. "And we didnt want you on there because you would see the damage of the uncontrolable ball."
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:06 pm

I sighed,"I know but I wanted to be there..."I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:08 pm

"It wasn't your place. I have to lead the pack though." I told her. That might've been a bad idea but i would have to tell her anyways.
"Dylan if you want to know what the mirror is I know." I said to him I held the philisopher stone between my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:11 pm

"Spill,"I said.

I nodded,"cool...."I knew he was thinking that maybe he shouldn't of told me that , wich hurt a little,"I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:14 pm

"The mirror is not a mirror. It's a lake, right outside Idris." I laughed and started falling to the floor with laughter.
"Alright let's go eat." I got up and took her to the kitchen. "What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 pm

"Just a sandwich,"I smiled.

I grinned at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:21 pm

"Alright." I said and started making hher a sandwitch.
"Sorry it' just so obvious. Dont you think?" I asked him after I stopped laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:24 pm

I watche him.

"Not really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:26 pm

I frowned at him. "You dont pay attention in class much. They say if you drink from the lake then it'll make you high."
I finished and handed her her sandwitch. "There's your samitch."
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 pm

"Thanks,"I smiled.

I frowned,"oh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 pm

"Yeah, Oh." I smiled. I got up sat in his lap and kissed him, again.
"You're welcome." I got myself a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next