House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:39 pm

I ate silently.

I kissed her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:12 pm

i DEEPEND THE KISS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:23 pm

I stopped and grabbed his hand. "Let's go up stairs." I told him.
"Are you feelin better?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 pm

I nodded,"yeah why?"

I followed her.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Combining your affinities to save the day
Combining your affinities to save the day
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rocket
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:06 pm

(Sorry for my late-ness!)

Name: Annie
Bio: Annie and her older brother have been apart of the Shadow Hunters as long as she could remember. Her parents were always so strict on her training and discipline. But they died a few years ago in an ongoing battle against a demon raid. After getting over the grief of loosing her parents, Annie loves to have fun, flirt and all that good stuff(:
Race: Shadow Hunter
Looks: Annie is described as desirable by many, and can make many boys drool just by walking past them. Annie has a rockin body, awesome style, fringed light brown hair that goes past her shoulders, dazzling dark green eyes, and a natural tan.

Name: Kevin
Bio: Kevin is Annie's older brother. Instead of becoming a Party King like his sister, Kevin took on a lighter side. Kevin is a sweet, kind, quiet guy and would do anything for the people he loves.
Race: Shadow Hunter
Looks: Like Annie, Kevin is very handsome. With a great body, shaggy brown hair a shade darker than his sisters, hazel eyes, and olive skin.

Name: Tray
Bio: Tray is a werewolf. Tray's past is undiscovered and is never disgusted. Tray is a party boy, but can be sweet, kind, gentle, and romantic. Tray and Annie are 'off and on' thing, but no matter what they have been friends ever since Annie's parents died.
Looks: Tray is... well sexy. He has an awesome body, shaggy black hair, daring gray eyes, and pale skin.

"We're home!" I shouted from the hall way. I made my way into the room where everyone was. "Hey guys, miss me?" I asked, smiling.

I came into the room with a bag slung over my shoulder. I waved to everyone in the room and smiled.

A crashing sound came from the hall way then a sudden curse. I followed Annie into the room carrying her dozens of traveling bags. "Thanks Babe for the help" I said, huffing the heavy bags. Annie giggled and winked at me, I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://blaise.crysure@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:42 am

(not everyonr's with the shadow hunters. the wolves are somewhere else. And Rylies the only one there she didnt even ask where they were.)
"Just curious. If you want we can let down on the training." I said.
We got to my mom's room I took him over to sit on my mom's bed. "So, what do you want to do now?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:47 am

"What was your reason for bringing me her?"

I went over and kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 am

"I dont know. I just didnt want any interuptions like with Jace you know they dont brake down my door." I told him.
I kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:04 am

I deepend the kiss, gosh I don't think i love Dallas I know i do.I ran my tounge over his bottom lip.

I pulled her to me and kissed her urgently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:06 am

I pulled her closer to me.
I kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:10 am

I shrugged,"look I don't want you doin anything you don't want to...okay so don't ask me for my ideas..I'm a teenage boy."

I went closer now his rock hard chest was pressed to my chest,I wrappped my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 am

I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"I know, but you being a boy does not change I might want to." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:15 am

I grinned,"but you don't know what I'm think."

I kissed the hollow base of his neck ,down the up to his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:17 am

I walked in the kitchen. "Dang people ever heard of a bedroom?" I asked them.
"Who cares, I'll do it. I'm a bigger surprise than you think." I flirted a little.
I gasped.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:21 am

I pulled away quickly,"ummm..I .... ummm...."with that I walked out and to my room.

I smiled as I pulled her near me,"really ...then show me how much of a suprise you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:24 am

"Alright." I pulled him to me and kissed him harder than before.
"Thanks Damien now I might have to calm her down." I sighed.
"That was pay back. You know from when I was doing that to your sister." I grabbed a drink.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:26 am

I rubbed my temples,' god! I was in love...with Dallas...how to tell him..'I wrote in my journal.

I kissed her roughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:29 am

I pulled to the bed. This is why I brought him up here. I told him I'd surprise him and this is how.
"Why? You know that you werent in love with her." I said. "You would've been at her side today when she was hit with the fire ball."
"I didn't know until now, thanks. Try being out with Alice because she wanted to talk." I said and started for the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:35 am

I put in my headphones and played music.

I layed her under me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:38 am

My heart was pounding. I wrapped myself around his body.
I sighed and went to my room to read.
I woke up in pain. I tried to sit up but Damien put his hands on my shoulders when I did."Don't move. You've been hurt." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:45 am

I sighed as my headached was fading,"come on for godsake..."I came on idea..,"whisper in the wind take these three words to dallas..I love you.."I sent oit to him.

I held her close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 am

I listened. The words came to me in a rush. I whspered them back to her. I love you, too.
I smiled at him. In between kisses I said, "I love you."
"Damien, you should help jake sometime." I smiled.
"No way. He's got a love triangle and he'll talk the whole time about." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:51 am

I smiled as I felt the rush of wind then the words.

"I...love..... you...too..."I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:54 am

I ran my fingers through his hair.
I smiled.
"Damien, I really do love you, you know that right?" I asked him.
"Of course I do." I said. I kissed her then sat back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 am

I sighed as I went downstairs.

I smiled on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next