House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:59 pm

I nodded,"yeah."

I snapped back to reality as I heard Liam calling to me,I ran to him,"what?"

"Twell her you killed him !You killed your brother tell hert!"

I shook my head ,"no."that when he jumped me... and we both fought.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:04 pm

I heard growling outside. I went to my balcony and gasped. I ran to my brother. He stood up and followed me to the field. "Where's Damien when we need him?" I asked as we watched.
"I'm not sure why they're fighting but it's obviously going to end badly." I said and went to my wolf form and listened to them.
Sometimes I wish I could be human again. To live another life as a human. I told her.
I looked out the window and saw him fighting Hannah. I stepped away from the window and opened my senses to their past. First Liam, then Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:07 pm

]'Tell her you killed him!'I growled.[/color]

'No!No!bite me!Ripe my throat out but no!'

"I wish I could be a werewolf."

Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:08 pm

((Be back have to eat super))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:11 pm

(kk same)
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:22 pm

((Back))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:27 pm

(k)
I looked closely at Hannah's history. I gasped. I know her brother! I ran out to the field.
I saw Lauren come out. What is she doing here?
I stopped at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:42 pm

I felt tears,'get off me!'I yelled in my headf.

I got ff her,"damn tell her!Tell them!"

I looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:46 pm

I changed into a wolf. I oushed Liam off Hannah. I had that look that I dhowed him on the first day of our training. The look that said I was going to search through someone's future or past.
You might want to look at what's here. You've probably heard of the shadow hunter's lake. I thought.
I watched Lauren. My head was spinning. What is she doing?
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:49 pm

i got up,'want my throat come get it!'I screamed at him.

i flinched,and nodded at Laren.

I looked down,and seen a younger me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:54 pm

I turned towards Hannah and made sure she was unable to leave that spot. I walked in front of her and looked through her past in her memories. I let my hold of her go when I finished and told her, you didn't kill him. I did. I looked at her with an apologetic look.
My jaw droped.
That's why she's here! To tell Hannah she killed her brother! I watched in amazament.

An image of my childhood appeared. He looked a little happy but was beaten up.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:56 pm

I looked at her seeing my brother coverd in his blood,"no!"I screamed ,i sank to my knees.

"What?"

I looked down and seen the sadness in the little girl's eyes,"abandoned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:05 pm

I looked at her. Yes. I did. Like I told Liam I ruined millions of people's lives. I didn't realize that I had ruined yours and I'm truely sorry. I ran from the manision.
I stared at her. I watched her leave. I couldn't be mad at her for killing Hannah's brother, she was corrupted and was soulless. Now she knows whats right and wrong.
I saw the true feelings in his, my, eyes. Fear. Longing for help. Sadness.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:08 pm

i seen her scared,I seen me scared... trying to grab on to smethin...'daddy left you.'I thought... then I seen Dylan there holding me I smiled..

I went over to Hannah and gatherd her to me since Dallas wasn't goin to.

"No!No!I want him!,"I tore away and ran to my bedroom where I completely recked from anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Help will not come. A new life will. I always wanted to say that to my younger self.
I was going to stay away. I knew my return was unwelcome now. I saw Liam's shock and knew that he would fear who else I've killed. Also, that he would flinch or wince everytime he looks at me. It's a hard decision but I've made it final.
I changed into my human form and went to Hannah.
I listened to Lauren's thought's. "Farewell, old friend." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:29 pm

I was anger that I let hm get killed it was my fault...I was terrble kid,I sat on the ground as I watched feathers fall.

I wanted to reach out and whisper that someone one dasy will love her.

I wanted to run after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:00 pm

I ran in Hannah's room. She lookeed murderous. That scared me. This reaction to Lauren could make her corrupted forever. I love Hannah but Lauren is a good friend.
"You won't find her." I said.
I wish I could've known then what I know now.
"As much as I want to stay we need to go home." I said,
I cried and was unable to stand. I fell against an old oak tree.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:04 pm

"why?"

I sat there frozen wishing someone would hold me, just gather me and hold me.

Then I saw my future a black figure holding me in loving arms I smiled.

"I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:10 pm

"Because, there're holes in the pack that I sew back together. But I last heard from Jake that him and Rylie are at the shadow hunter's lake." I said.
I went to Hannah and gathered her in my arms. "Please don't be angry. Please, remember, forgive and forget." I told her.
"But you could try, she can't move." I changed into wolf form. I started following her path. Don't sit and mope, follow me.
I watched Rylie and saw what she was looking at and started to smile.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Ilooked closer and it came clear...it was Jake.

I nodded and followed her.

I cried,"with \Laren always but I'm mad at myself...she killed him, but I helped by being in danger."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:20 pm

I just watched her.
Lauren's not leaving us. We need her. If she won't come back, she at least needs someone with her to survive. I didn't want to say she needed him, because without him Lauren would die.
I started panting. I felt angry with myself. Why couldn't I have met them sooner?
"Lauren's upset." I said as we walked towards the manision.
"No, you weren't in danger. Lauren could only feed on one at a time. You were just at the wrong place at the wrong time." I soothed.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:23 pm

"no right place wrong time,"I cried,"he was suppose to pick me up...and when he saw a threat he tried."

"Who does she need?"

I smiled as I saw Jake's face,and his arms around me.

"How do you?"I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:28 pm

"Lauren's a threat alright, especially in the hard times. Like I said forget. It'll come back to haunt you but it'll mean little that it was you who was blamed." I said.
I wish I could say. She will tell you but as the snow princess any secret I am told to keep cannot come out. I spoke the words and meant them.
'I am an angel, we see all things. Even on earth." I said.
The happier she got, the happier I was.
I heard footsteps but as soon as I lifted my head it fell right back down.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:33 pm

i ran over to her,"Laren!"

i nodded,"i know,"I whispered.

I looked at him,"it's you..I see you and me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:38 pm

I heard his voice but couldn't respond. The grief was like I had been poisoned or stabbed. Finally I was able to talk. "Liam." Was all I could say when I changed into a human.
You need to come back.
"Are you surprised?" I asked himas we walked through the door.
I know. I've been looking for you for years. Until now this is all I've ever seen of love.
"Then stop hurting yourself and let go. If I have to I can call some old friends to force you to stop. You're hurting Lauren by holding on." I told her. I started rocking her and holding her closly to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next