House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm

"He really does care about people but just won't show it. It's hard to believe." I said.
I tried hard not to cry in front of Liam but I fell to my knees and couldn't fight it. "They're back." I whispered.
'You and her have known each other since you were kids, hasn't she been around at least one other guy?" I asked.
I thought about the stories my mom told me.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:00 pm

"Maybe... I was around alot ...." maybe cause your a freak.

[color=violet]I nodded,"god!" a sob broke threw my lps.[/colo

I got down and brought her to my chest ,"shhh... who?"

"What you thnking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:05 pm

'My mom's life before me and Valentine." I said.
"Not a person. Not an animal. Just memories." I said. All of them were the worst.
"She'd probably tell you about her wonderful time with him, but you could say what a great time you had with me if you would come?" I said.
"I know. Luaren knows and he'll soon understand soon." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:09 pm

I looked up at him,"a date?"

I nodded,"he will."

nodded,"ahhh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:13 pm

"Yeah, but they're happy memories." I said.
Jake doesn't act like he had a bad life, he just knew this one would be better. I tried to forget but they keeping coming back. I kept crying unable to stop.
"If you like. Something you learn after years of not having a girlfriend." I said.
I sat there thinking. Thinking of all the hard times we gave him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:17 pm

"Cool,"i smiled.

I held her close,"shhhh..."

I smiled,"be honored to."

I held onto Dallas,"god what did he ever do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:19 pm

"Strange how I can feel them as if I were her." I said.
I finally started to calm down a little.
"Then follow me." I said.
"I dont know. I sure wish I knew." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:32 pm

I finally stopped crying. "I'll tell you how much I understand you. If you'd listen for once." I said.
"Good job Lauren." I whispered to myself.
"She was so happy." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:31 pm

I sighed "Iknow and im sorry ."

I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:25 pm

"Don't be." I said. (who dat?)
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:35 am

((Liam sorry))

I shook my head,"no I should be I let hate get to me.... maybe cause I was never loved and never will be."

I smiled as I heard what Dallas whispered.

"She was and now it's your time to be happy with someone."

I got up,"so where to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:01 am

(it kk)
"I could tell you mine. I could even tell you other things about me now you don't know." I said.
"Lauren has it taken care of." I said.
"I am. I've never been happier." I pulled away to look at him.
"Just follow." I said and left the manision with her.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:55 pm

I followed him.

I grinned down at her.

I nodded,"i know."

"Then tell and I'll listen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:08 pm

(I have to post 2 cuz her story is long.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:09 pm

"I was hit, slapped, kicked, forced to do give up things I love. I gave up on my uncle and my best friend because I was told. I was engaged by the time I was nine. Married at eleven. Then made a divorce for their money at fifteen. My brother, becoming a werewolf made him look good. He was hurt so bad that not even surgery would help. By sheer luck we have our old selves back. Life was never full of love. The only thing we have now is the pack, each other, and whoever we fall in love with. I know you rely on us just as much, but why do what you were taught? You could be so much more if you could let go." I said. All I've ever wanted to say came spilling out.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:12 pm

I looked at her,"cause I was told I was a good boy if I did, never got the belt our had to watch my baby sister get raped, I was slapped beat, punched,kicked and toutred ...he left me in a ally to die in my own blood...I was told love wasn't the way..talkin back got me a slap on the back from pops..."I looked down at her," told none would ever love me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:14 pm

"I always dreamed of falling in love. My dreams couldn't comprehend what I feel." I said.
We got to an old forest where in the middle was a lake. "Hold on, it won't be much with a wolf but better than nothing." I said and changed to my brown wolf.
"Her story may seem hard to him imagining her in anything but the state she is now." I said. I remembered the rags she wore, her oily, unbrushed hair. Her eyes. Her eyes were silver and she killed a member of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:18 pm

I looked down as I sighed,"I need a drink,"I saw my brother's face again,as I ran to the bathroom, dads word repeated in my head,'you killed him!You killed your brother!'

I smiled,"I like wolves."

I grinned,"well I never thought I would fall in love until you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:23 pm

"I knew I would. It has always been that way. If we don't then we have be like what my father is. A substitute." I said as my heart went wild at his words.
I watched her leave. Becareful Lauren. I thought.
I walked beside her taking slow steps.
I hugged him. "Try being me. You don't know what else I've been through, and if I told you, you'd just push me away and call me a killer." I said in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:28 pm

"No I wouldn't Laren not after I what you gone threw,"I rapped my arms around her,"never will I push you away."

I whipped my eyes as I gripped the sink,"god!I.. i didn't mean to Tiler!"I whisered.I got a hold of myself the went back to Dallas.

I patted jake's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:33 pm

I pulled back and showed him the corruption. "I was bad, I was so hurt that I thought a wolf loved me after becoming just a werewolf. He didn't, he just wanted my power. So, I got help after I learned to trust them. I now can't eat wolves or I'll become corrupted again." I said.
Watch yourself Lauren! I warned as Hannah came back.

I wished I could do something to show her how I feel about that, other than growl. She stop if I did that.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:37 pm

I looked down at Jake and smiled.

"We all were horrible... even Hannah she seems like a perfect girl...but she did something to..."I trailed off.

I sat n the chair farthest from Dallas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:42 pm

"Not like me. I'm the only corrupted wolf to be forgiven. I killed a pack member and nearly killed Dallas. I still wonder why he forgives me." I said. I heard what his said about Hannah and wondered, what does he know?
I just watched Hannah and didn't even try to move towards her. What ever she went through, was hard and not my business.
I looked at Rylie. Then looked back at the clearing we were coming to. You'll soon see the beauty of a place only as a wolf could I enter.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:48 pm

"But I'm not a wolf,"i whispered.

I looked down at my hands the hands off a smal child scared and helpless as her big brother protected her,'why?Why him... take me instead!'I yelled in my head.I shuddered as I remeberd his blood on me.

I shrugged,"so?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:54 pm

"You were left for dead, I've left people in that state. For all I know I may not love anyone, I can't tell you what it feels like to be loved by anyone. My brother is always kept busy and thats how it's been since we were young. I've destroyed millions of lives, taking one person after another, not caring about it at all!" I got up and ran from the field. I ran straight to my room and locked it.
"There she goes again.' I whispered.
Sorry to screw your date up, but your sister told Liam your story. I said to Jake.

I know, it was coming to him. I stayed calm then to Rylie I thought, you're also not a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass   City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

City of bones City of Ashes and City of Glass
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next