House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What about Dallas?

Go down 
+8
Bella-Rose
SweetBlood
Sky Goddess
Marked_by_Nyx
johnnyt
SerenityLynn
Dandelion
Rogue
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Meeting new friends at Lunch
Rogue

Female Cancer Tiger
Location : Your closet! (P.S. that pink tank top you left lying on your closet floor has a big hole in it!)

Character sheet
Name: Raven Dawn
Affinities : Earth, Spirit, and Fire affinities.

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:38 am

I wonder what'll happen to Dallas, I mean he did kinda turn evil, I think he'll die, but I dunno, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:43 am

I think he is now completely evil, because he has this strange tattoo! I guess he will join Neferet and will tell Kalona, that Rephaim and Stevie Rae are something like a couple and then Kalona knows that Rephaim "betraid" him (->vision from Aphrodite)
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Female Cancer Tiger
Location : Your closet! (P.S. that pink tank top you left lying on your closet floor has a big hole in it!)

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:46 am

Yeah-Good theory! Smile I think he will end up dead, because he's full evil, and they'll have to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:49 am

i think so, too. He's drawn too much from Darkness to be ever a good guy again.

And i guess, his last hartbreaking words will be "I loved you all the time" or something like that to Stevie Rae Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Female Cancer Tiger

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:52 am

Yeah, he'll probaly join Kalona, and in some kinda fight he's gonna get hit, or Rephaim will kill him.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Female Cancer Tiger

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:57 am

Yeah probaly. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:12 am

do you like dallas? i found him really stupid in Burned. I'm sorry but he was acting like a fool, calling Stevie Rae a whore and didn't listen to her...
Back to top Go down
SerenityLynn
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
SerenityLynn

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Serenity
Affinities : Fire

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Well it's like the Erik scene finding Zoey. He didn't stop and listened he called her the same thing. But Dallas returned to the Darkness and I wonder if he is going to be a threat to Stevie Rae and the nerd herd
Back to top Go down
johnnyt
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker

Male Posts : 23

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:48 pm

I hope Dallas dies a slow, painful death. I liked him until that scene with Rephaim in the tunnels, when he told Stevie Rae he'd keep her secret as long as she was 'his girl' ... basically, I read that to mean that as long as she dated him (and put out), he wouldn't rat her out. He deserves some pain for that kinda attitude.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Female Cancer Tiger

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Well now I think Dallas is basically just a jack cussing is not allowed, even in code. , he's insane, and he called Stevie Rae, a whore.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:43 pm

I agree. Dallas most likely will end up dying. And I think when it comes to the final battle it will be Rephaim who kills him. I mean it would make sense kind-of.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Rogue
Rogue

Female Cancer Tiger

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Yes I agree he'll probally die in the fight against good and bad.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:41 am

yes i think there would be a fight between Dallas and Rephaim, 'cause in a way Rephaim is the reason Dallas turned to the evil side... i'm just hoping that there would be some eyewitnesses to see that Rephaim has to defent himself and is not just killing Dallas, 'cause otherwise it would be more difficult for him to be ever accepted in the group...
Back to top Go down
Sky Goddess
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Sky Goddess

Female Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name: Makenzie Johnson
Affinities : Air, Fire, Water, Earth and Spirit.

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:33 pm

I find it very interesting that Dallas was able to become a full vamp by embracing Darkness... I guess for red vampyres the choice that gets you to change isn't just choosing the right thing (like Stark did), but choosing the wrong thing as well. So does that mean that Nicole and the gang haven't fully made the choice for Darkness yet, seeing as they're just fledglings?

But I think Dallas will go and join Nicole, and with a full red vamp there, there will probably be no risk of the bad red fledglings rejecting the change due to unexposure to vamps, so they will most likely be back to cause some trouble for Stevie Rae :/

And I, personally, don't think that there's much hope for Dallas. After all... he made such a conscious and powerful choice towards Darkness that it caused him to Change... which probably means only some kind of miracle or huge sacrifice will bring him back... and I'm not sure Stevie Rae will be willing to sacrifice anything for him after he attacked Rephaim.
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: SweetBlood
Affinities : Earth

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Ya, Dallas really did mess himself up with all that darkness and stuff. No way is Stevie Rae going to help him out. why didn't he get to HON before the sun got up? did he not have enough time to get there or did something else happen? maybe he'll join up with the red fledglins and they'll all expose Stevie Rae together. Any ideas'?
Back to top Go down
Sky Goddess
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Sky Goddess

Female Scorpio Rat

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:12 am

I wonder if he will expose Stevie Rae... or he could threaten her to do things for Darkness, and in return he won't spill or something like that... But that would be majorly bad for Z and the gang, so I really kind of hope that he just goes and tells everyone, because if given the choice, Stevie Rae will most definitely agree to keep Rephaim a secret, but that would not be a good thing for everybody else if Stevie Rae becomes Darkness' new slave just to keep her Imprint a secret :/
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:25 am

that's an interesting idea, i never though about that Dallas could use her, 'cause he knows her secret... okay than i hope that she will tell the others from the secret, i really hope she does not anything stupid to keep the secret. but on the english site is written that she keeps him as a "dangerous" secret which seperates her from the others (summary from awaken), so maybe your idea is a good one...
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:15 pm

I don't think that that means she'll become Darkness's slave that just isn't her. By "dangerous secret" I think it means that if Dallas tells everyone that they imprinted that'll make them hate Stevie Rae and it will be like with Zoey that she gets shunned.
or maybe it means that if Neferet and Kolona knew that they would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:49 pm

i don't think she wants to be Darkness's slave, but maybe she has to, because otherwise Dallas would tell everyone about Rephaim?
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:06 pm

No way would she become Darkness's slave to keep that secret. she would let it come out before that.
Back to top Go down
Sky Goddess
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Sky Goddess

Female Scorpio Rat

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 am

I really hope she would :// But, unfortunately, Zoey also sort of made the same mistake by keeping Loren and Stevie Rae a secret... she didn't exactly become Darkness' slave, but she played into Neferet's hands by isolating herself from everybody, then it came back to bite her in the butt.

If I was Stevie Rae, I think I'd honestly try to keep it a secret. Now that Rephaim has also left to join his father (that is what happened at the end, right? It's been a while since I read it) she won't have any support/comfort from him, either, so she may just want to forget the whole thing, and everyone giving her Hell about the fact that she's Imprinted with a Raven Mocker would not be a good way to do that.

On Rephaim, I don't think he'll be coming back for awhile. I think that he may have a role in protecting Kalona from Neferet's Oath (the one where she own his soul) but I do hope that he and Stevie Rae get a Dallas-free happy ending eventually =)
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 am

That's what I mean. Zoey made that mistake already so why would she? Stevie Rae knows better then to insolate herself like that. Ya I dont think that she would just tell them to tell them, but if Dallas tries something she would tell everyone first then do what Dallas whats her to do. No way would I keep that secret.
Back to top Go down
Sky Goddess
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Sky Goddess

Female Scorpio Rat

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Yes I really hope that she goes and tells everyone =)) It would just be better for everyone else... except maybe Dallas, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:49 pm

maybe you're right that Rephaim would be away for a time, but in the summary of awakend stands that she is isolated from the kids, because of him... that's why i think it wouldn't take a lot of time for Rephaim to come back and that she will make the isolation-mistake like Zoey Neutral
so i don't think it would be a guarantee that she would tell the others her secret if Dallas suppress her...
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Maybe, but I still think she would tell and not let Dallas do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What about Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? Empty

Back to top Go down

What about Dallas?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next