House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What about Dallas?

Go down 
+8
Bella-Rose
SweetBlood
Sky Goddess
Marked_by_Nyx
johnnyt
SerenityLynn
Dandelion
Rogue
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

What about Dallas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:48 pm

SerenityLynn wrote:
Well it's like the Erik scene finding Zoey. He didn't stop and listened he called her the same thing. But Dallas returned to the Darkness and I wonder if he is going to be a threat to Stevie Rae and the nerd herd

It's completely different situation. Zoey lied to Erik about talking to Loren in private, flirting with him, excepting gifts from Loren, and then Erik found them being romantically involved even though Zoey had repeatedly told him that wasn't the case (when it really was).

Stevie Rae was never romantically involved with Rephaim. But Dallas came to the stupid conclusion that Stevie Rae and Rephaim had been "together all along". WTF? I mean Stevie Rae was shot in the chest by Stark and spent the entire time underground recovering from her injuries when Rephaim and Kalona were at the House of Night. Stevie Rae only came into contact with Rephaim AFTER Kalona left and it was because he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:21 am

i think Dallas means the time when Stevie Rae has to "think", he'd brought her to Zoeys car whenever she has to leave for some reasons. i don't think he means ALL the time.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Meeting new friends at Lunch
Rogue

Female Cancer Tiger
Location : Your closet! (P.S. that pink tank top you left lying on your closet floor has a big hole in it!)

Character sheet
Name: Raven Dawn
Affinities : Earth, Spirit, and Fire affinities.

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:39 am

Yeah, I think Dallas will go back to the House of Night, and make up some sob story.
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: SweetBlood
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Yeah, and when he gets there they will all think that he changed for some good reason. i bet Stevie Rae will have to tell them and they'll be all "No! He cant be!"

Stevie Rae was never romantically involved with Rephaim. But Dallas came to the stupid conclusion that Stevie Rae and Rephaim had been "together all along". WTF? I mean Stevie Rae was shot in the chest by Stark and spent the entire time underground recovering from her injuries when Rephaim and Kalona were at the House of Night. Stevie Rae only came into contact with Rephaim AFTER Kalona left and it was because he was hurtthat they will have to be told that he's evil by Stevie Rae.

Yeah he had no right.
Back to top Go down
7991volleyball
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
7991volleyball

Female Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:24 pm

i though nicole died along with her group cuz they were gonna shoot stevie rae but she deflected the bullets to their head
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:44 am

Nope, Nicole and Kurtis were fine. Nicole killed Starr with a stray bullet and two others, then two more fledglings were tramped to death so five fledglings were killed in total
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:13 pm

I kind of wished she had died, now I think dallas and her will go out.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:09 am

I think it may end up being a dark twisted love triangle between Kurtis-Nicole-Dallas. Kurtis was the only character in the entire series that called Nicole Nikki, which i found odd.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:02 pm

yea i think that Dallas is way past coming back. I think he might get taken out by Rephiam in that big battle that Aphrodite saw coming...
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:04 pm

He has embraced Darkness, i don't see him becoming one of the good guys again.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:57 am

i think there will be a battle between Dallas and Rephaim, but not on this field from the vision. this was a fight good vs. evil, not between two guys about a girl (cause i'm pretty shure they will fight because of SR, both of them want her. it's a thing between the final fight of good and evil. that dallas turned to Darkness may be the following of the first "battle" for SR, but the battle between the guys will not be about which side should winning. it's about who wins the girl Wink )
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Ugh, Stevie Rae being forced into Darkness just made my stomach turn. Well, she has proven again and again that she is walking the path of Light, but even so I hope she won't turn bad at some point again. She has (almost) died too many times already and had to suffer so much, I don't want anything like that to happen. >.>

But I get the feeling, that even if everyone is going to turn away from her, even Zoey (at least for a while until she realizes how stupid it was of her to distrust her BFF), that Stevie Ray will still have one ally: Aphrodite. Maybe she's going to have some kind of vision that makes her believe Stevie Rae has a reason and even without a reason...well, Aphrodite might just be like "Yeah, so what? I don't give a damn, Stevie Rae is my friend", because we all know that's just how Aphrodite is. And that's why I like her. ^^

There is also Kramisha, who has her poem visions and also shares a bond with Stevie Rae, so she might stay by her side. She also said "I have your back, High Priestess." So I guess, even without most of her friends, Stevie Rae won't be completely left alone, not for a long time at least and it would protect her from doing something as stupid as being coerced into Darkness again.

edit: Just though about this: Maybe she might end up doing it to protect Rephaim or maybe she'll just somehow get captured, after Dallas leading her into a trap through that. Then she'll be brought in front of Kalona/Neferet and Rephaim will be there. So when they try to either kill or corrupt her, he will cry out in agony and "awaken" to his humanity/the good side and save her from it. Would be great, in my opinion. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 pm

i don't think that Aphrodite and Kramisha would be still on SRs side when they found out who's her consort. I mean, they start to find out about them, but when Aphrodite called Rephaim "biggest baddie of all Raven Mockers", she really meant it. And Kramisha showed, too, that she doesn't like "dancing with the beast". I mean, I guess they will be one of the first who will come back on SRs side when they see that her decision to save Rephaim was the right one.
i don't think that she will die, 'cause otherwise they wont have begin the story of Rephaim and SR, it was such a big part in Burned, that it would be stupid to kill one of them in the next book (and i hope it will never ever happen!!)

but your edit brought me to an ideao - if Neferet/Kalona hurt SR and Rephaim is in the room, they will see that they have an imprint, 'cause he would feel her pain (even though i hope he will not hang around during they hurt her but rescue her before)
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Yeah, okay, maybe I'm overestimating them. But like you said, I think they would be the first to come back to her. And even so, they probably wouldn't give her a hard time, as in insulting her, like Dallas did or Dragon might do. Even if for people like SR abandoning her equals giving her a hard time.

With Kramisha though, I saw that "dancing with the beasts" more like a scolding than showing dislike. Maybe I'm wrong, but she could be the first one that sees the truth through catching them together and demanding an explanation and I think she really meant it, when she said "I have your back, High Priestess".

Nah, I didn't mean her getting killed, I meant that just as part of the plot so that Rephaim can change sides/save her. And you're right, it would be bad for him, if he had to see that, but it would also make him realize just how much he cares for her and wants to be with her and it could initiate his changing sides. Though I would welcome it, if he manages to see that/save her before things go that far.

About Neferet/Kalona seeing they have an Imprint, I don't consider it too much of a problem. I mean, yeah, they could give them a hard time because of it, but apart from some trust issues between Kalona and Rephaim that are bound to happen, I don't think there is much danger coming from them. Not until Rephaim changed sides and has become accepted. Until then, the good guys (especially Dragon) or Dallas are much more of a threat to him, I think.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:14 am

i understood it as a warning that it's not good to dance with the beasts because they are beasts, followers of Darkness. I mean, yes Kramisha said that she's loyal to SR, but how could she be loyal if she finds out who's SRs consort? The Raven Mockers, especially Rephaim as their leader, did much bad things. The death of Anastacia was maybe the worst thing and her killer was Rephaim!
Yeah, Dragon, i guess Z and Dallas of course would be the worst problems.
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-Lover
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-Lover

Female Cancer Rat

Character sheet
Name: Tori Harris
Affinities : Healing and Water

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:59 am

I think hes gonna die by either stevie-rae or zoey
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:32 am

I gotta be honest, I don't think you're underestermating Kramisha and Aphrodite. I mean as long as Stevie Rae tells them the whole truth I'm sure Kramisha would understand, be as mad as hell but she would understand. Kramisha knows as well what it's like to battle Darkness, externally and internally. Kramisha would also understand that as Stevie Rae preaches that's wrong to kill people and that life is sacred, NOT saving Rephaim would have made Stevie Rae a HUGE hypocrite. Besides, Kramisha did agree with Stevie Rae, Kramisha agreed that holding onto what you think is right even when the world tells you your dead-arse wrong is a powerful kind of truth. At the end of the day, Stevie Rae always does the right thing.

Kramisha would also appriciate the fact that giving Rephaim the opportunity to chose a life away from Darkness was the same thing that Stevie Rae did for Kramisha and the other Red Fledglings. Stevie Rae could have just snuck back into the House of Night, she could have had a very comfortable stay there, with no resposibilities or not having to make sure that people weren't killed. Stevie Rae could have made the EASY choice and left the other Red Fledglings to drown in Darkness. But she didn't. Stevie Rae made the RIGHT choice because Stevie Rae doesn't think she has the right to decide who should be or who shouldn't be saved. She encouraged the Red Fledglings to keep chosing Light over Darkness, just as she had.

Now Aphrodite, she would understand why Stevie Rae did what she did. But Aphrodite is a honest and realistic person. She would be the one to point out that "You do realise that Rephaim saving you and helping you with Zoey could all have been just an act? That he pretended to have redeeming features just to earn your trust? When we arrived at the House of Night when Zoey was injured, Rephaim was looking for you. It would be a lot easier to kidnap you if you thought he could be one of the good guys." Aphrodite and Kramisha would also tell Stevie Rae that not everybody can be saved and that Stevie Rae can't fix everything.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:52 am

i agree that SR often did the right things, but people are not always acting realistic but leaded from emotions. it would be the right thing from the others to give him a chance cause as you said SR did the right thing with the red fledlings, but Rephaim is a killer, his father is the enemy and as you said, they would say that SR couldn't fix everything. that it just underline her goodness to save a Raven Mocker to give him a chance is no argument i guess. that he saved her twice either. they would just say he's acting or he will betray her or whatever. and to be honest i could understand it. i mean how could you just trust a murderer who is even in appearance no one of the good side... without seeing with your own eyes that he really has a good side in him? i would be sceptical, too. SR did some faults in the past - for example trying to give the bad fledlings a chance - she ended on the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Stevie rae does what she thinks is right. That is a characteristic that makes her good. It does not matter if what happened truned out bad as long as she does what she thinks is right.
To much of the time people just look at what happened not at if it was for a good reason or not.
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:21 pm

About the beasts, I first thought about Rephaim too, but then it turned out the poem was about the bulls instead. But yeah, could still be about Rephaim too, hard to tell.

@Bella-Rose: Agreed with you, except that I doubt SR could have just gone back to the HoN, how, with Neferet pulling the strings and all? And even if she could, it would definitely not be an easy life. And if you think about it, what they built up in the tunnels was kinda neat too, apart from the renegades and dealing with the darkness inside her fledlings, it was an ok place. ^^

I dunno, I can just hear Aphrodite sigh and say at some point: "You're an idiot. A huge retard. Whatever. Just be careful, okay?"

@Dandelion: You're right, he's a killer, but some of them know that he has been a human once, especially Zoey should know that, with her connection to Kalona and her Cherokee roots/stories. We also saw it at the end of Burned. Now SR just needs them to show that and they'll have to realize she's right about him being not only half monster, but also half human.

And yeah, that's gonna be hard. I guess the only way is, when in a fight between Zoey&Co. and Kalona's side, SR is being attacked and Rephaim throws himself before her in front of everyone. Maybe saving someone else, but I doubt that. Or at least changing sides in the presence of Kalona. Everything else will be put down as a trick, just like you said. :/

Quote :
Kramisha agreed that holding onto what you think is right even when the world tells you your dead-arse wrong is a powerful kind of truth.

I think I remember SR saying something similar to Zoey at the end of Tempted, just before she shattered. Maybe it will play a role, if Zoey remembers those words at the right moment.
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Ya, I was sure that the part about the beast had to be about R. when i read about the bull i just got really confused.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:53 pm

A poem is often ambiguous. i believe it could mean both, cause often a poem is really interpretation and it means for different people different things.
what worries me is that everyone (Kramisha, Aphrodite) have had bad feelings when they had a vision/a poem that includes Rephaim. What does that mean? Sad
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:30 pm

That **** is gonna hit the fan soon with him. But it's obvious that it won't be resolved that easily without stuff going down the drain before. >.>

Honestly, in my opinion, Stevie Rae and Rephaim started going on a downwards spiral at the end of Burned. A downward spiral that has just begun...and it won't be pretty for both of them for a while. :/
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 pm

you're such poetic Wink but i agree with you in every point.
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:03 pm

gosh i really hope you are wrong.

Is the new cover Kolona or Rephaim?

Kolona because of the human part.

Rephaim because of the red stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about Dallas?   What about Dallas? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What about Dallas?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next