House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:38 am

*edit your post and this will go away*,Sex,Making out and making love. This is the *edit your post and this will go away* we do because we're all so damn horny. Makes my gut turn when smelling the sweat of sex as I walk into the club. Makes me wanna gouge my eye's out when I see some teen's *edit your post and this will go away* in the back to the sound of heavy beats. The smell of marijuana and alcohol permeating the air along with the sex smell drives me nuts. My hand twitch's to grab my knife, to cut every clean throat near me. But that has to wait, I must remain calm. I need a drink.

My easy slow walk to the bar, take a seat. The stool squeaks softly as I sit down. But you can't hear it over the racket of the loud music, you just know it's their. I had to yell my order of drink to the damn retard behind the counter. Another punk with piercings and that doped glass eye's look. I could tell he smoked some hash before he started working and serving to the two bit losers who walk around this *edit your post and this will go away* hole.

Though this place was popular, not to many people can ask what this place was without being told who the first owner was and be dragged down with a long winded story of how shitty the place has gotten. Now all there is is druggies,boozers and sex addicts. Screwing, smoking and drinking themselves to death because "My life is so *edit your post and this will go away* why should I give a *edit your post and this will go away* what happens to me." and I laugh at the very thought.

It's what I like about worthless life, no one cares when they disappear. So easy to just pick one, promise one of the three loser food groups and drag them to a nice quiet and secluded place. Whip out the knife and go to town with the mother fuckers. It never grows old, I'm actually doing this city a favor. New Yorks actually cleaned up nicely since my work has started in past seven years. The crime rate has dropped but these dope brain retards don't stop coming. Makes me laugh as I sip on my glass of Vodka, no Ice. That ruins it.

I sit and look around, nothing special tonight. Hope something more interesting shows up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, Vampire's are allowed. MAYBE other things too if you PM me about it first. I want this to be a mortal-Vampire rp but I can bend it a little if you ask and actually intrigue me with your idea. NO CHARECTER SHEET. Just rp and let's have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Okay so now she is a vampire EDITED~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I walked into the party because it ozzed blood. I was starving and I really didn't feel like hunting for anything tonight. When the victim was drunk and easier to compell, and besides when the person was drunk and I cousumed enough of their blood it made me feel a little drunk to and that was the best feeling for me. I walked inside wearing barely nothing just wanting someone to come up to me. A couple of guys and a few girls came up to me wanting to f*ck but they didn't intrigue me at all.

I walked into the room where it was really like one big orgy, I smiled and looked around at the couples fooling around openly. I grabbed someone and it there neck from behind, just wanting to feel a little high. I dropped the person who I was feeding from watching the reactions of the people around me. Some were scared and started to scream others ignores it. I wipped my mouth off and started to walk around again. I walked to the bar and got a real drink. I sat down and downed my shot. I couldn't really taste it, but the burn felt amazing running down my throught. I was starting to get a little hott from all the hormones and the smell of sex in the air, this was the best part of a party.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:54 pm

It was just a few minutes in and already I was hearing screams and hollers of fear. Did I kill someone? I looked around and saw some scantily clad girl who opened a guy's jugular. It made me laugh inside. People were such freak's in this city it made me giddy. What happened next got my blood pumping. She sat not far from me, taking a shot and making herself and easy target. My hand twitched to pull out my knife and lung at the *edit your post and this will go away*. But no, slow down. Take your time. Breath,drink and calm your nerves.

Slowly I got off the bar stool, looking at some lonely drunk and drugged *edit your post and this will go away* in the corner. I grabbed her and pulled her out back.

It was'nt long till I got her on her knee's in the back alleyway sucking me off. Damn she was sloppy, and easy to jug when I finished up and headed back inside. Sitting on the stool and ordering another drink. My hands were shaking slightly, i knew I needed to be slightly drunk to keep my cool.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:18 pm

I smiled as I felt a guy come up behind me and start to nibble on my neck. I giggled like one of these god for saken humans. I turned around and looked him in the eyes. I was compelling him to follow me to one of the closets. I when I got him in there I acted like we were going to f*ck. He started to undo my clothes I smiled and started to nibble on his neck. When I felt his erection on my stomach I bit into his neck and started to give him a hand job. He was moaning and stuff. It was a shame that he had to die tonight. I felt him slowly starting to die. He slumpped down and I pulled my clothes back on and walked out wipping my mouth off. This had to be the best meal I think I had ever had, I had never been so full in my life.

I walked back and got another shot, this was going to be a good night. I could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:37 pm

I slowly felt the alcohol getting to me, i looked over and saw that hot B@!#$. My hand twitched and I decided to tempt fate. To tempt the god's and see if I couldn't get a bit lucky, but as I was going to ask her some p@#$% came and took her to one of the closets. I groaned and slammed my head on the counter and called for another drink, I downed it quickly and left the counter to find a nice s@!# to f#$% with. Some sleazy slut laying on the couch,f@!#ed out of her brain. I made sure to f@!# her nice and hard, cumming in her and leaving her naked and sprawled out on the couch.

I slowly shuffled back to the counter, she was back,taking another shot. I decided my lucky just night change, Slowly I found a seat right next to her. Ordering their best s!@#, two glasses. One for myself and one for the girl. I paid for it and began drinking, I didn't even start talking till I drank half the glass. 'I'm guessing you come here often Miss?" I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:24 pm

I looked over at him and downed the rest of the drink he bought me. "I've been here a time or too, I only come for the people though." I chuckled to myself. "Are you new I haven't seen you around these parts." I smiled my best smile at him. I smiled at him, he wasn't that bad looking, I just might let him f*ck me before I kill him. I put on my best smile, and ran my hand up his thigh. "You should come with me somewhere a little more private." I purred, running my hand over his erection for emphasis.

I slid off the stool not looking back hoping that he would follow. I headed to the room that said VIP, I came here enough that I comdidered myself VIP. I broke the door handle and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:47 am

My mind was racing. What was I thinking about? These things permeated my mind, I felt uncontrollable. Like something pulling me towards her. It could be the alcohol, the drug's. I couldn't understand, but I stopped it. I sat there,drinking my drink and not giving a bug." How about we continue drinking?" I asked as he got myself another long cold glass. The air was stifling to say the least, the smell of sex get's to you after awhile. Slowly I was in control, holding on to not move. It takes a killer to smell out another killer.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:11 pm

I growled when I realized he didn't follow me, What kind of human doesn't do what I say. Maybe he was gay... it made sense. It was the by me a drink and talk about his feeling kind of person. I walked back out there and sat next to him. "Did your boyfriend dump you?" I put my hand on his thigh, "Tell me what happen." I said ordering a drink and sipping it.

I sat there ready to listen sometimes humans just wanted to talk. It was ashame that he wasn't swinging on my team, we would have has alot of fun. He looked like he was rough. It made me sigh with loss
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:36 pm

I laughed at her little jab when I didn't flock to her breasts and open legs like most of these losers. I grunted and pounded back my drink. "I ain't a Homo. I just think it would be more interesting to talk to another predator. You don't think I notice how you walk, how you seduce those around us and drag them into the darkness. I wonder what weapon you use. I enjoy a knife jack knife with rivets, the sound it makes when hitting bone is almost as exciting as sex." I smirked as I looked at the barkeep, asking for another drink. He didn't care it seemed, a loser will always be a loser.

"Your last guy didn't last long did he?" I drank once more, the heating alcohol burned down my throat as I felt the numbing effect alcohol had.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:45 pm

I laughed "Ahh you human humour me." I smiled "I don't need those weapons. I have these." I smiled showing him my fangs. "They are a seriously better weapon then weapons." I was wondering what his reaction was going to be. He didn't look like the kind of person to scare easily, but I had been there before, looks really are decieving. I sat there waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:19 pm

I grinned when she pointed to two sharp pointed teeth in her mouth. My laugh was not stiffled as I leaned back. Looking her up and down. "Kinky." I laughed as I ordered something else to drink, some water to cool down the alcohol. I had to keep some wits about me at this point. I couldn't tell if she was lying or just completely nuts.

I smiled the entire time. "So..A vampire? Interesting." I said as I drank my water and leaned back while staring at her. "Your not like the others...Your not a heavy goth chick or some emotionless scene kid. You play it nicely." I laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:25 pm

I smiled at him, it was cute that he thought my fangs were fake, it made me laugh a little. Humans were so naive they never really understood what was infront of them. "They are real." I said, running my tongue over them drawing blood. "And baby I'm not nice." I leaned into him close to his ear I inhaled his scent and growled low in my throat. "I'm a bad girl." I purred and nibbled on his ear.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 pm

She suddenly felt the sharp point of my knife to her neck suddenly. Alarmingly faster then any average person could wield a knife when drunk. I practice many many years of killing people. This chick was twisted, and I liked it. "I'm not a nice boy, I'm very,very bad. And I've done many bad bad things to people." I slowly drew my knife away from her neck and hid it under my sleeve. "Let us talk Miss Vampire. I rather naught get dirty right now, not yet anyways." I smiled as I emptied my glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 pm

I pouted "Fine." I said pulling back and sitting on my barstool. I orders another straight vodka and sipped it this time. I looked over at him. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked. Most humans when they were around me only wanted sex, seriously this was a little bummer but I guess humans wanted more of an emotional attatchment before they jumped right into a quicky and died. Well if they were with other humans they wouldn't exactly die, I killed them after sex. I was like a spider. I laughed at my little joke.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:58 pm

I grabbed her drink and drank from it a bit then handed back as I drew closer to her and got up close to her. "How many people have you killed? How many times have you torn a man's stomach from his body and watched him squirm. How dirty are you? And, i forgot to introduce myself. I am Micheal. Pleasure to meet you." I then leaned in close and kissed her, pulling away gently to smile at her and play her game she probably would.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 pm

I smield and answered her questions in order. "Well I'm not really sure you lose cound after about 10 and it just becomes a sport. I haven't exactly tried the ripping apart his stomach tacktic but I have slowly cut off a mans genitals once, just because I got bored sitting at home." I smiled "And baby I am very dirty in only one sense of the word. I have a very clean hygeine." I leaned in and playfully nipped at his neck. "I'm Catalina."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:23 pm

"Catalina. Lovely name." I smirked as I felt her nip on my neck, the sudden rise of heart beat made want to give in but i let the high drop as my hand gently caressed hers. "I guess I've lost count after 250, I use to keep a little black book, journalism my kills every day. But I gave that up. Not sure why really. I've done many horrible acts of murder, disemboweling,decapitation and spontaneous gender changing kills. Very fun indeed." I kept my smile as I drew closer to her. Our lips touching once more as my hand gently slid up and down her back. "I always wanted to F@!# around with another killer."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 pm

I smiled and felt a little giddy from his touch, humans were very sexual. "You know, I like it rough. I've never f*cked a killed before. Will you draw blood?" I asked in his ear. "And I like my hair pulled." I giggled and bit his bottom lip. This was turning out to be a lot mor fun the I expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:49 pm

"Only if you want to bleed." I sweetly whispered into her ear as I got up and walked with her in hand to the VIP room she motioned for us to go beforehand. I made sure to be slightly more sober as when we got into the room I pushed her up against the wall, taring her clothing off like slips of cloth and drove my fingers deep inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:57 pm

I lifted up my leg and wrapped it around his waist, moaning and clutching at his shoulders. "I want to bleed." I whispered and arched my back as his fingers started to move inside me. I tried to stay still and let him control this, but I was impatient and I Wanted to orgasm right now. So I moved my hips against his hand.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:11 am

I smiled as I began digging my fingers deep inside of her. I felt her wet folds grip my finger as my free hand took my knife, I gently nicked her nipple and began to kiss it,tongue it. Licking the blood from it before sucking hard as my hand played with her. I was in over joyed, my heart being loudly in my chest. I felt odd, like the world was coming to an end. The taste of her blood was burning through my body.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:28 am

I gripped his head to my breast. I haven't had someone take blood from me in a really long time and I forgot how erotic it was I almost came on the spot. I moved my body faster against his hand. I was getting frustrated. "F8ck me... now* I growled.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:34 am

I slowly pulled my hand from her tightened slip, the deep wetness of my hands slicked my enough to slip right inside of her as my knife cut her tight rear. My fingers sliding along the cuts. My tool slipping deep inside as I drank from her breasted wound. My mind reeling an orgasmic feel.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 am

I arched my back and screamed, I dug my nails into his back cutting into him. I pulled his head up to mine and started to kiss him. I moved down to his neck and nibbled lightly where I was going to bite him before I sunk my teeth into his neck
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:44 am

Through the great sense of pain, the sudden jolt of it when I felt those to needle like fangs dug into my neck. My blood leaving me as I climaxed inside of her. Gripping at her warm and wet body. I pulled her to a long empty couch,laying back as she a top of me. I felt life leaving me.
Back to top Go down

Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next