House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:51 am

I pulled back just before he died, I wasn't quite done with this human yet. I comtinued to move my body against his. I dipped my fingers down and started to rub my clit to heighten the pleasure
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 am

I did'nt know how I was surviving. I was not dead, I was holding on still to the single thread of orgasmic bliss that held me, I felt her heated blood spreading. Slowly I felt my heart stop. My body seizure in one last shake before giving out.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:00 am

"D*mn." I groaned, this happens everytime. I think I need to stop playing with my food they always give out on me. I walked over to him not wanting him to be dead yet. I wanted to take this one home, he was going to be my pet. "Wake up." I whipsered and slit my wrist letting him drink from me.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:31 am

The hot warmth filled me, I could taste the air, A hard rush breath as I swallowed mouth after mouthful of her warmth. My body was on fire, I slowly opened my eyes to stare up at her. Slowly I pulled away from her wrist, gripping my chest as my heart ripped itself up inside. "Am I...A-live?" I grumbled as I tried to sit up, the world felt heavy. As if all my strength was gone but my limbs tried to move.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:18 pm

I looked at him, trying to see if he was about to die. "Well I think so." I said looking closer. "I've never actually gave anyone my blood before. I was always told not to, but I'm not ready to kill you yet." I said.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:26 pm

I felt cold, weak and lifeless as I tried standing and almost fell. "Well i'm done for tonight..I feel like death warmed over. I-" I paused as I felt my chest, my breathing stopped. "I don't feel my heart beat.." I mumbled as I stood there in shock, I was dead! I turned to look at the Vampire, the women who turned me into a monster. "You..You..." I was at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:32 pm

I could smell death on him. "Well, I thank a thank you is in order." I smiled That was simpler then I thought it was going to be. No wonder people changed people into vampires all the time. It was so simple. I laughed "I am you mistress bow to me."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:46 pm

I felt odd, somewhat baffled I didn't know what I was doing. Slowly I got on one knee, fearing to what she could possibly do to me. I was stuck wondering what I should do. I was in fear for my life, or rather, my un-life. Slowly I felt the courage to stand again and be a bit more forward. "So I'm a vampire? What..should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:59 pm

I smiled at him evilly, alot of things were going through my mind. They were more Xrated then anything. "Your going to be my sex slave." I smiled and saunter over to him. "I'v always wanted one. Now I have one."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 pm

I smirked and leaned in close,kissing her softly. "I guess that's a good benefit right?" I mumbled as I got closer to her, my arms wrapping around her hot waist as i began to kiss down her chest.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:13 pm

I started to giggle then my giggle turned into a moan, he was really good with his mouth. "We should leave." I smiled. "As a vampire you have alot more stamina, and I don't just want you once." I whispered grabbing my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 pm

I stood naked and erect for her. but she wanted to be somewhere more private. I smiled and got dressed, feeling somewhat different, my body was harder. Perfectly fit, no more fat or unwanted dysfunctional features. My skin was clean and pale, my eye's were darker and my hair was more lush. It was a drastic improvement. I wonder how many women I could swoon to f@!# then kill them in their moment of ecstasy. "so where to?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:40 pm

"We are going to go to a place I have been renting." I smiled. "I have yet to bring anyone to it so we are going to break its pure sanctity right now." I smiled and started to run. I ran fast and so did he
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 pm

I watched her run like a speeding car down the street. I immediately went after her, I wasn't surprised at how the world cleanly passed me by, I found her stopping upfront of a large expensive hotel. "Nice place." I mumbled as we went inside, the place was a rich one at that. Decorated to fit a lush and tangible mood for expensive things. I began to undress as he entered her room.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:54 pm

I smiled at him. "I have this whole hotel to myself. We should go in the hot tub." I smiled and started to undress heading for the patio.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:04 pm

I smirked as I got up behind her, my hard on pressing to her A@# as I wanted to simply bend her over and give it to her. But we both slowly moved to the relaxing hot waters, where I began to rub,caress and finger her body to arouse her. Also nibbling with my new pair of teeth.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:09 pm

I growled and surrendered my body over to him. I reached my hand over and ran it up his thigh and carressed his sac running my thumb up his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Immediately my shaft grew hard and throbbed under her touch in the heated water. Digging nice and deep inside of her as I sank my teeth into her neck. Tasting that hot blood drove me wild with animal carnal needs as I lifted her over the side and began pounding it into her like a savaged creature.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:26 pm

I moaned and dug my nails into the side of the hot tub. It was even more erotic when another vampire bit me. I leaned back "Pull my hair." I whimpered. I slid my hand down my stomach and between my thighs. I started to rub clit heightening the pleassure.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 pm

I dug my fangs deep into her skin. Slipping my fingers from inside of her to gripping her breast, pinching the nipples hard as my other rhand gripped her hair and pulled her head to the side. I slowly began to penetrate her from behind. I felt so alive, my body felt of fire with desire and need. I wanted more blood, I wanted to drown in an ocean of it.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Sahara wanted everything he could give right now. She wanted to feel him deep inside her. "Harder." She whispered, she reached back and dug her hand into his hip wanting him deeper. She loved it, when he pinched her nipples she came instantly screaming out for more. Water went out over the sides and down over the raling people below probably thought that it was raining.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:02 pm

I began thrusting with such force I thought I would break the hot tube. I dug my long sharp nails into her a#$ and thrust deep inside till I reached the cervix and then some. I smacked and teased her body as I thrust with the unnatural speed only vampires could f@!# at. My nails drawing blood I like it with a big grin. Soon after keeping the intense speed I had gave one final deep thrust right into her womb and filled her with a nice thick load.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:56 pm

I felt him release inside me and I thought I was goign to pass out from the pleassure. I felt the wouunds on my a$s heal and I looked back at him. "You know you are probably the best f*ck I have had in a long time." I smiled and turned around looking him in the eyes. "And I'm notdone with you yet." I said pushing him up against the wall and nibbling on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:14 pm

My body weakened as she pushed me to the wall, I felt her hot breath, her teeth touching my skin. The climax left me tired out but still my erection was hard and stiff for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:26 pm

I smiled and looked up at him. I kissed my way down his neck grazing my fangs across his neck. I kissed down his chest then ran my tongue over his nipples and biting one roughly.
Back to top Go down

Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next