House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Children of the stars (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizho_Sohma
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger
Location : in a crowd listening to music, reading a book, and ignoring everyone with occasional comments.

Character sheet
Name: Mizho
Affinities : spirit

Children of the stars (open) Empty
PostSubject: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:25 pm

The stars saw that the world was dying and thus the many living organisms with it. Many of our stars and star constellations decided to come down to earth and have a child with humans. These children all look like us, talk like us, and know our ways. But one day the special (and must be different per the name, and only one per star or constellation can be named after that one though) magic from the stars to make the world a place more suitable for living. There are many problems that they face on achieving this, but the main problem is finding all of them. Each of them are spread out around the world, different countries, different states, maybe just a different city or town or district.
Name: Leah Nile
Star/constellation: Libra
Bio: she tends to stay by herself because she accidentally hurts people by burning them.
Power: Fire
Looks: brown hair, grey eyes. perfect form as far as skinny girl looks goes. she's tall but it makes people think if they touch her she'll break but is very strong. She also has a malamute named howe that goes everywhere with her and just so he can go in certain places she pretends to be blind.

Last edited by Mizho_Sohma on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Name:Marilyn Sullivan, (May)
Star/constellation:Scorpius
Bio:May is a music lover, she is rambunctious and loves to meet new people, she is kind and friendly though she well can get angered pretty easily. May is from Ireland bu she moved to brooklyn at 15 she has a strong accent she lives with her aunt
Power:Ice
Looks/Description:Her eyes are a crystal blue, her hair is raven black
Children of the stars (open) Pretty_girl

Name:Benjamin Bruce (Ben)
Star/Constellation:Phoenix
Bio:Ben is sweet and caring he loves to play guitar, he is a partier that is for sure, he has loads of tattoos a fan f them actually. He is rather rambunctious and is always hyper and making people laugh. He lives in Engalnd with his band mates.
Power:Fire (srry dont mean to steal yours its just thats a phoenix is fire )
Looks/Description:He has shaggy messy brown hair and dark hazel eyes, he has two lip piercings and tattoos.
Children of the stars (open) Tumblr_lqyykf2cVf1r2dsa9o1_400

Last edited by ~♪Dark_Rose♪~ on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Name: Alice Wonderland
Star/Constellation: Aquarius
Bio: She is a small, shy girl, who hides her face a lot, especially when blushing. She lives in a small apartment in London. She has a thick accent that sometimes, can be hard to understand. She was born with natural blue hair and blue eyes, but never found out why until later in her life. She is a bright, shy girl, and has the cutest smile you'd ever see..
Power: Water/Aqua
Looks:
Children of the stars (open) Beautiful-blue-blue-hair-cute-girl-Favim.com-228983_large

Name: Alex Steiner
Star/Constellation: Sirius
Bio: He is a bright, and happy boy that lives in Japan. He talks.. Alright English, but can't really say his L's. He is funny and cute, living with his parents. He is hyper and always up and about, what can I say? This kid is crazy!
Power: Light
Looks:

Children of the stars (open) 091006ftjacket001
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger
Location : in a crowd listening to music, reading a book, and ignoring everyone with occasional comments.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:51 pm

its no problem, all of us can use the powers but the specific powers are going to be the strongest one. You know, those are all some feature of a star so it can be used by any of them, though they will fizzle out or whatever you want it to do in a moment that it doesnt work. The strongest powers though are the ones that usually what tells you that you found one because they show themself with emotions and at times can hold a large amount of power. I think our characters would probably destroy the world in a fight. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:02 pm

ok, so i got bored in science watching videos so i started drawing. Lately i've been drawing odd flowers and i thought of this roleplay and thought i should make it a symbol like the hunger games. i cant upload pictures or scan them but ill make it on the computer and post it this weekend to see what you think. for now, i wanted to get you help on a motto or whatever, a short poem. i thought of one but i dont think its right. it says, power of the stars strength of the hearts they are the power we are the strength. its all i could get so i'd like it if you guys could try to come up with something. oh, and these symbols is how we will find each other and the poem. the symbols are one color per character and absolutely no repeats, symbol can be worn however you want. my character will have it on a ribbon around her neck and it's a blood red.
Back to top Go down
~DragonFly~
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
~DragonFly~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Khaleesi
Affinities : Dragons, and music

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Name: Mavrik Strong
Star/Constellation: Draco
Bio: Given that his father was the Dragon of Hera's tree in the heavens, he is a protector. He tries to protect people as much as he can. He is compassionate, caring and strong. He is from Scotland.
Power: Strength (Though he doesn't understand why.)
Looks:Children of the stars (open) Men2

Name: Mirabella Simms
Star/Constellation: Virgo
Bio: She is innocent. (In every sense of the word.) She shuns violence, and she is always happy.
Power: Earth (She makes things grow...)
Looks:Children of the stars (open) Beauty,portrait,vlo,innocent,girl-98791d5aa16783f85c8f593a2bd6ed74_h
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:16 pm

thx for joining dragon fly
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:25 pm

we can start anytime you like. and this pic is the symbol, theres a star in the middle of a flower thats in the middle of another star and two outer pentagons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:27 pm

So so so like I'm rejoining for the million-th time and lemme get in on this please?

Name: Axel Domingo
Star/Constellation: Aquila
Bio: Axel is a happy and simple boy that likes to go out and explore. He tends to get over excited and likes to play pranks on others. He goes to a university in Italy but came from Australia, he plans on becoming an archaeologist. His family moved to America after his grandmother got sick he cares very much fir his family.
Power: Transportation
Looks:
Children of the stars (open) Imran-Abbas-Male-Fashion-Model-7

Last edited by Nateee~ on Sat May 05, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:37 pm

NATIEEEE
So when should we start? o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:43 pm

SAVVVVVVVVY

I'm good now! So whenever is fine for me
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:58 pm

we can start whenever, and if anyone's not on when we do then we'll just help them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Okay~
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:08 pm

yeah just tell me when you all are ready
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:07 am

(( Alright I am ready I could start this off if you wish, and if I do are they all over the world or in one city or something? a bit confused about that.. ))
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:35 am

theyre all over the world, but my characters step mom is a world known writer so she gets free plane trips.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:52 am

(( I was BORN ready!! 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:59 pm

(lol ok)
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:48 pm

(so who's starting?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:03 pm

(I will! :3)

I smiled, "At right I'll be there at 7 okay?" Nodding I pushed the end button and put my phone away. The party tonight was something no one was going to miss, and the parties here in Italy were the best. I walked to my closet and pulled on a shirt over my still-wet hair. "We're gonna gave a good day buddy!" I smiled at the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:05 pm

I sighed at my step mom as she went on and on about how I need to have real friends, and not a dog. "You don't know what it's like to be unpopular." I said to her. I got on the plane and hoped she'd shut up.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Alice smiled shyly at her reflection as she ran a brush through her long, blue hair, her beautiful ocean eyes gleaming back. She looked at the snowy weather outside and pouted. "I hate the winter.." She said in her quiet, English accent. She pulled on her light blue jacket, putting on her converse as well as she walked outside, kicking big chunks of ice as she walked. They were having some famous author from America come in today, she was pretty excited, she liked to read.

Alex ran through his house, trying to find his shoes, only to remember they were by the front door. He pulled them on quickly, grinning cutely. "Sionara!" He called to his parents as he ran down the street, laughing and talking to people on the way.
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:20 pm

After few hours I fell asleep. Then we were there. I was excited to see Sammy, so much I hugged him and he licked my face. "You're such a good boy." I said. We went to the hotel to drop off our things, she wanted me to leave Sammy but I refused. "You'll have to leave me." I said and we brought him to the book signing. I decided to go in with her and veryone turned to look at me. I had fake classes on to impersonate a blind person so it wouldn't cause a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:04 pm

"I miei amici meravigliosi! Spero che sei libero oggi! Perché io vado a ... Ho dimenticato aspetta. Quindi ... ciao!" (My wonderful friends! I hope you are free today! Cause I'm going to... wait I forgot. So ... bye!) I smiled at my friends and waved while walking out the classroom. I didn't forget what I was planning on doing, I just didn't want them to know. I actually remembered what I had to do, other wise... yeah not so sure. I started to jog to a quiet part of the campus and pulled out my phone dialing a memorized number. "How's gran?" I asked smiling when the phone picked up.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:50 pm

May smiled as she walked out of her aunts apartment onto the busy Brooklyn street she took a bite of her apple as she walked down the steps onto the side walk. May wore her black skinny jeans which was ripped in places and her asking flogging molly shirt (irish band). he head phones slightly dancing and rocking out to the music as she walked not caring who saw her. She made her way to the park.

'Oi! allonos-y!" He smiled jumping on one of his band mates back as they walked out into the London streets. 'We have to be at the soon come on mates!" he smiled with a laugh his messy brown hair everywhere of course..

*Translations*
Allonos-y=britich for lets go..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Children of the stars (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next