House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Children of the stars (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~DragonFly~
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
~DragonFly~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Khaleesi
Affinities : Dragons, and music

Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:56 am

((OMG I'm sorry I didn't know this started))

Mavrik was not ready for the day he was lazy but it was time for him to get up. He looked around and didn't want to get up but he had been laying down for long enough. He got up and he was still in his boxers he didn't know what time it was because he didn't own a clock.

Mirabella walked around happy, she had been up for a long time. She was sitting in her garden and she was saving all the plants that were starting to wither. That made her sad when plants were dying. Some people thought she was weird because she spent most of he time outside.
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger
Location : in a crowd listening to music, reading a book, and ignoring everyone with occasional comments.

Character sheet
Name: Mizho
Affinities : spirit

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:56 pm

(It's fine, I'm not someone who really worries about that, it's more that some people who decide to join later on decide they aren't interested enough to post)
I had to pretend I didn't see her mouth sorry to me. I thought it was sweet that she had treated Sammy so kindly, most people pet him and go on. Some are rather rough with him and that's why I had to excuse myself away from everyone and they seemed disappointed but this isn't a dog show and Sammy would never be put through that kind of torture.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Alice looked over as the dog broke away from her owner suddenly, chasing a near by mouse. Disgusting, there was always rats this time of year. Alice let out a loud scream as the dog hit her, causing her to fall to the floor as the dog continued to run.
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger
Location : in a crowd listening to music, reading a book, and ignoring everyone with occasional comments.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:50 pm

When he pulled away i had to pretend to feel around for the wall. "Sammy!" I called him and he came back and held the end of his leash in his mouth and I slowly took it with fake missfires and looked in the direction of the girl who screamed. "I'm sorry, he normally stays with me, especially inside a school. I guess I need to polish his manners and attention a little more." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Alice began to get up, looking at the girl as she smiled. "I'll be fine.." She sighed as she walked to the dog, it drooling all over the place. She smiled as she tapped his nose, the liquid sliding back in his mouth as she winked at the girl before walking away.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:53 am

Ben sat at the studio laying on the couch his mind utterly lost on the girl with blue hair..Alice.. The rest of the band were either joking around or recording. A small smiled was on his face though she was probably right they would never see each other again she went to school he dropped out, she probably had friends to be with he had a band which were his mates but they either were recording or playing a concert.

May swung on the swing her eyes on the ground, she let out a sigh and stood and decided to head off to school though all it would be is other students bulling her cause of her accent. May pushed it away and continued to sing, zombie by the cranberries.
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:55 am

I smiled too and continued walking. Sammy watched every one we went by, even teachers. Especially male teachers. I think he was afraid they'd really hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Alice leaned back and sighed, getting up onto the stands as she watched the assembly roll by. She thought of the guy she met earlier and giggled a bit to herself. As the assembly finished, she was walking down the steps of the bleachers and let out a scream as she was shoved, falling to her hands and knees on the floor as she winced. "Good, thats where you're supposed to be, ON THE FLOOR." Yelled a boy as people laughed. Alice clenched her fists in anger as a water fountain near by burst, the kids screamed as they ran away, Alice getting up as she stormed out of the school, crying softly as she rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:02 pm

I saw what happened and thought it was odd. I left the school and followed her. I waited until we were well enough away and she stopped to sit to take off my glasses. "Hey, you ok?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:07 pm

"I'm fine.." She sighed and looked away, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:09 pm

"Ok. I would've done something back there, but there's a lot of things people can't do when they're 'blind'." I said. Sammy walked up to her and nudged her gently.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:34 am

She smiled at the dog and pet it softly. "Sorry about the water bursting.. It tends to do that at times, weird, huh?" She was a liar, a bad one at that..
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:48 am

"Oh, no it's fine. At least you've never set something on fire when there's no fire to begin with. No matches, no wood or anything to start it." I said.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:27 am

She blinked and looked at her. "At least blue hair isn't your natural hair colour.." She said as she shook her head. "Wait wait.. Are you.. A.." She nodded her head to the female, thinking she'd know.
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:20 pm

"What?" I asked. I took the hair tie out of my firey red hair. (paramore's hair color)
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:58 pm

"A constellation or star..?" She whispered lowly, looking side to side suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:44 pm

"I have no idea what you're talking about. If I am then maybe there's an age thing. Because of all the stuff I have to do here, I cant turn 15 until tomorrow and in America today is yesterday." I said.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:27 am

She sighed and shook her head. "Nevermind.." She turned and looked at a music recording and blinked, thinking about the guy she met earlier..
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:51 pm

I nodded. "Maybe I'll figure it out later. I just wanted to make sure you were ok, those people were pretty mean." I said.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:00 pm

"I'm used to it.." She told her.
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:43 pm

"I can see it. I'm pretty use to it considering my only friend is my dog Sammy. He's a really good friend if you get to know him." I said and knelt down to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:20 pm

"I have no friends, most likely never will.. Besides some dude I met today, but i doubt I'll see him again.." she told the girl.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:08 am

Ben stared at the stuco ceiling above him, Sam and James wrestling over the last energy drink in the fridge. Ben turned his head and watched them.. A sly smirk crossing his face as he jumped up form the the couch and ran to the fridge and grabbed it, "Oi what you fighin' for I got it" he laughed they both stopped and looked at him both smirking and made there way to him, "Bloody..hell.." He muttered with a laugh as he booked out the door running into the street Sam and James following. All three men were wrestling and pulling the drink from each other trying to get it. "Oi! you left it unguarded I got it fair and square!" Ben laughed as Sam was on his back reaching for the can that him and James both were fight for a grip on the can.

Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:56 pm

"Well, you never know. I come here often, maybe we can be friends." I said.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:54 pm

"Mayb--" Alice watched as the man she met from earlier and a few others ran out. She blinked and covered her mouth, cracking up laughing. "L-Look at them! Bloody idiots! They're going to get themselves hit!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Children of the stars (open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next