House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Children of the stars (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizho_Sohma
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger
Location : in a crowd listening to music, reading a book, and ignoring everyone with occasional comments.

Character sheet
Name: Mizho
Affinities : spirit

Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Sammy barked at all the guys who stared at me.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Alice's ears perked at the sound of a man screaming and laughing, she looked over slowly, her aqua eyes shimmering as she looked at the man with a guitar strapped to his back. She smiled and shook her head slowly, staring at her feet as she continued to walk to school, her blue hair flowing behind her as she walked the busy London streets..

"Impossibru!" Alex screamed as he read his comic book as he ran, surely, and soon enough, he ran into a pole, causing him to go crosseyed, then return to normal as he glared at the pole, girls laughing and giggling at him. "Bakayado.." He hissed at the pole, shaking his head.

Bakayado=Dumbarss
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:41 am

May kept walking her mind lost in the music as she was singing in Irish. After a few more blocks she was suddenly shoved against the wall making her drop her i-pod she knelt down and frowned the screen cracked, she stood and saw two boys from her school they hadn't liked her since she arrived in America always picking on her cause she talks with an accent.
"asal tú ar fad bhris mo i-Pod ritheann tú níos fearr as sula dtéann tú ag caoineadh abhaile mam!" may continued to rant in Irish growing closer to the two boys her hands frosting over. They soon ran off laughed bit.

Ben smiled a bit his best mate Danny coming up behind James and hugged him, "Get off meh!" he laughed, "you know you like it~" Danny sung with a laugh but soon everyone of them froze seeing a girl walk by with bright blue hair. "Whoa.." Danny and James both muttered Ben shook his head. "Allonos-y!' he shouted again getting out of Danny's hold, "get in the van you wankers!"

*translations*
asal tú ar fad bhris mo i-Pod ritheann tú níos fearr as sula dtéann tú ag caoineadh abhaile mam = you arseholes broke my i-pod you better run off before you go crying home to mommy
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:12 am

Alice was going to say something about one of the mates language, but she didn't, she was too shy to. She was slammed up against a brick wall as two huge popular guys walked by. "Move it you hob knocking blue haired FREAK!" They screamed at her, she, of course, did not say a word, being used to the torment she was given as she continued to walk, rubbing her now bruising shoulder.

Alex glared at the pole as he continued to walk to school happily, not one care in the whole danged world.
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger
Location : in a crowd listening to music, reading a book, and ignoring everyone with occasional comments.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:46 pm

I walked around with him while people stared without trying to. Today, in America, is technically my 15th birthday, but we're over in England and the time zone says that it's the day before. So I have about 7 hours until my birhtday, since it's the afternoon. I hated that part of my life. All the traveling they do.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Ben frowned seeing the girl with blue hair being shoved and yelled at. Ben was a sweet guy cared for everyone. Seeing them shove her angered him, if it was a male Ben would feel bad but not angry in any mans life they should never raise a hand to a women. Be roight back.." Ben muttered jogging after the blue hair before his band mates could stop, "Oi you alright?" he asked catching up with her as he looked for the tossers that shoved her.

May huffed and picked up her i-pod and shoved it in he back pocket and continued towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Alice felt herself tense up as she looked over at a band member, the one that was jumping on everyone, and getting jumping on. She quietly covered her mouth with the hand of her hoodie, as usual. She nodded slowly, looking up at him. She was cute and petite, yet curvey..

Alex scoffed, getting to school and hearing about some writer from America and her daughter coming in for a assembly soon.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Ben smiled, "Shy I should have thought so.." he ruffled his messy hair already and messed with his lip ring thinking or a quick moment, "They always do that to you? cause if you need the help I won't mind rumbling with a few tos-" he stopped his language was bad and he knew it, "with the few blokes..'

May hummed and began to sing linking park as she walked, no matter how bad things went she always looked on the brighter side.. She watched as a bunch of girls were walking and talking. That is the one down side with May she didn't have many friends yea some people talked to her but didn't really want to be friends with the Irish girl...
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:49 pm

"They do it often.." She whispered and shook her head as he almost cursed, causing a smile to grow on her face. "I've gotten used to it.." Her voice was quiet, yet absolutely adorable with her accent.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Ben couldn't help but smile, "Well it shouldn't be something you have to get use, if they do it again tell'em that I will come after them.." He smiled brightly at her. The van drove up behind him, "Oi Ben we gotta get goin!" Danny yelled a smile on his face Ben looked over his. "Don't think about it Danny, and hold on a moment.." He looked at her, "Names Ben by the way..' he smiled
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:35 pm

"Alice." She told him with a smile. "Maybe I'll see you.. Probably not.." She began to walk back on track to school, staring at her worn down converse as she did so.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:43 pm

"Hopefully we will.." He got in the van a small smile on his face they started to drive but he made Danny slow won, "Oi Alice.. be careful olright they mess with you again send em to meh I'll deal with em.." he smiled
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:31 pm

"Doubt it. And I won't see you again, so how can I send them to you? In a box?" She giggled as she shook her head, continuing to walk to her school.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Ben hopped out of the van as moved, "Oi! Ben is tryin to kill himself!" Sam squealed from he backseat. "he walked over to her and walked with her shoving his hands in his pocket, "Why do you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:37 pm

(( LOL Is it bad if that made me laugh? ))

"I just know." She told him as she walked, staring straight ahead as she did, the snow around her seeming to follow her, and melt a bit turning into water, well, she was Aquarius..
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:47 pm

( nope cause I did too haha )

Ben kept walking with her the band freaking out in van, "You just know.." he siled with a small laugh, "you can't just know if your gonna see me again or not."
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:48 pm

"Maybe I'll hear your little band, or see you on TV, But thats it.." She told him softly as she walked, playing with her sleeves quietly.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Ben looked at her, "you are so sure we won't." Ben shook his head with a small smile, "Well Alice about you come watch us play? I won't let any of the boys mess with you nor would you have to be in the crowed."
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:58 pm

"But.. I have school.." She blinked and sighed. "Whatever.." She looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:05 am

'Oh..' Ben smiled slightly, "Didn't know, don't worry about it you need to go to school not going you turn out like me you don't want that' he smiled he stopped walking and bowed dramatically, "Tiill we meet again Lady Alice." He smiled and took her hand setting his guitar pick in her hand as he stood normally, "And don't cover you mouth when you smile its adorable..' he smiled and waved bye with a slight nod and walked to the van
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:55 am

She felt her face turn bright red as he complimented her, causing her to hide her face as she shook her head, beginning to walk once more.
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:50 pm

My phone rang and by the ringtone I knew who it was but I couldn't double check because I had to pretend to be blind. "Yes, ma'am?" I answered. My step mom's manager was calling saying it was time for me to head back so we can go to our next appointment. "Okay." I said and Sammy and I turned around and joined them. We got in the car and I kept my glasses on for no reason in general. Well, actually I planned to use the excuse so Sammy could go inside the school with me. I was amazed that I got to skip my homeschool lessons today just for this trip. Most kids don't.
(by the way, I forgot to mention Sammy is a male Malamute, it's like a husky but has more wolf like features)
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Ben smiled slightly as he got into the van but then hit his forehead, "Bloody hell what was I thinking..bowing? gawd I bet I looked like an idiot.." He heard Danny laugh, "mate you looked like a fool." he started to drive Ben scowled at Danny, "Thanks for making me feel worse about it!' Ben laughed and smacked Danny beside the head.

May sat at the parking swinging her mind lost in thought as she hummed a small tune.
Back to top Go down
Mizho_Sohma
Mizho_Sohma

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:02 pm

We arrived at the school knowing we were early but my stepmom likes to be early because she can get other things done with the people she's with than if she was only five minutes early. Plus she needs the extra time to set up. I'd say we're really early because it's before lunch and we aren't supposed to be here until like 2 o'clock or something. That just means I have to find something that a blind person can do until then. We walked in the school and Sammy was quiet because I trained him like that, but he always whines once when we goin a school. I think he does it to make sure everyone knows he's there because when he does it everyone turns to see him and guys and a few girls who aren't snobby start crowding me about him. It was no different this time.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Alice walked in and gazed around the room, smiling at a dog as she excused herself through the crowd, managing to give the dog a little pat, giving a shy, friendly smile at the poor girl. ;Sorry'. She mouthed to her as she gave the dog a kiss on the head, walking away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of the stars (open)   Children of the stars (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Children of the stars (open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next