House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow Assassins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:54 pm

The world is a bleak place, not many people poke their heads out to make there ways these days. Me? Well, I guess you could say I’m the one who cuts the necks of those who get out of line. My names Tracer, I'm an Assassin. Not your average cloak and dagger type mind you. I'm a young teenager; I get into easier places when appealing as a misguided teen to some. Other's look for a grown man, maybe late thirties to be the killer. Never really a teenager who knows how to move quickly with knives and can shoot a man with a silenced 11ml Pistol from over a hundred paces without missing.

I had skills of the trade; I was bought as a slave to the group of agencies that trained me since the age of seven till now. I'm quite good at what I do, not one target has slipped under my fingers. I always get the kill in the end.

But, things don't always go as planned. I was hired to kill someone in a high paid college in New York; my job brings me too many places. But I get most my work here in town. Killing without notice and slipping away without evidence.

I was hired to kill a girl, a teenager about my age. I was being nineteen this time around and her a year younger then me. She was the daughter of a presidential candidate for the Whitehouse. My employer wanted him to drop out, threatening the life of his daughter who attends to this school. The security was increased around her; she even had some nameless guards following her. To easy. Though, I liked to establish closeness to the victim. It would possibly be the only way to get closer enough for the kill.

As today as I entered the school grounds, I sat at the main steps waiting for her. I slid my hand through my medium lengthened black hair. My dark red eye's looking through the crowd of students for her, it wouldn’t be hard to miss.

Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Who do you need?
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:15 pm

I stepped out of the black limousine that had drove me to school, the uncountable amount of bodyguards that my father had hired automatically moving beside and around me. I sighed furiously and moved my hair, so brown it almost seemed crimson red out of my face and scanned the area for anything interesting with my chocolate brown eyes.
"Lady Elizabeth, your father suggested we be closer to you today. Maybe in class rather than standing outside.." one of the bodyguards said

"Lady Elizabeth? what am I a four hundred year old Victorian queen?!" I snapped. I hated how these people had to follow me around twenty four-seven. it really pushed my buttons; I had no privacy whatsoever and I was caged like an animal. I felt someone's eyes boring into my back, you know that feeling when someone's watching you and that person wasn't always one of the best people? I turned around and tried to find what I was looking for. Seeing no one in particular, so I just turned around and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 pm

I was quicker then people give me credit for. I was infront of her when she turned around. 'Hello" I waved with a nice smile on my face. "I'ma trace, i'm kinda new here, nice to meetcha!" I tried this approach many times, it was easy. Hopefully this girl was not as smart as I planned her to be.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:29 pm

I walked towards the school, seeing the army of bodyguards around Elizabeth, I pushed myself thorugh them angrily, "Hello" I said to her smiling
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:44 pm

A figure stood in front of me sooner than I could blink, he introduced himself to me and I narrowed my eyes. Crossing my arms along my chest as someone else pushed through my bodyguards, there was just something about him that gave me bad warnings. But I couldn't see anything wrong with him on the outside
"Hi I'-" I was cut mid sentence when the freaking bodyguards around me answered
"Her name is Elizabeth and it is the utmost importance you never speak to her again" One of them said.

That really ticked me off, I turned around and faced the person that spoke
"Am I three years old?!" I said furiously. I looked around and saw another figure, recognizing who it was I smiled
"Hey! let's get inside before we're late" I said, pulling her with me to the entrance. Passing by the boy with a slight smirk
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:47 pm

I smiled walking with her, she'd only been my best friend forever. Everyone knew that..Elizabeth and Rosalie, best friends since well...forever
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:50 pm

I smiled back and let them pass,slowly following behind. Not paying attention to her to much. I let her have space. I made sure I had the same classes as her though. but I made sure I was late so it would seem her help could have mattered for me to get to class on time.
I acted as the funny nice guy as I apologized to the first teacher and tried to find a seat.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:57 pm

I saw the guy come in from earlier, I tried to remember his name; Oh yeah, Trace I thought to myself. I felt kind of guilty that he was late and maybe if my stupid bodyguards hadn't of interrupted I could of given him some advice, possibly. I looked beside me and glared at the three men that were assigned to watch me in this class, stood against the wall

Since Rosalie wasn't in this class there was an empty seat beside me, I wondered if he would sit down and really tick my bodyguards off or would just sit with one of the brainless-bleached-haired cheerleaders. I rolled my eyes and focused on the teacher and the lesson although I couldn't but notice that his personality seemed strained in the littlest way, it seemed like he had been putting up an act forever... Though I wasn't planning on falling for it.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:06 pm

I saw the seat next to her be open and I sat next to her without a problem. I smiled at her then drew out my books I had bought sith some hit money. I laughed inside, I was commited to my work. I'm a professional after all. I made sure to glance once in awhile at her. would'nt hurt to admire.

But I made sure to write down everything within the class. I was'nt a genius but I knew my stuff. I was trained for intellegence and skills.

(last post for now, bb tommorow.)
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:16 pm

I smiled back and glared at the bodyguards as they got ready to move and kick him out of the seat, my glare causing them to pause in their tracks and lean back against the wall.
I noticed him glance at me a couple of times from the corner of my eye and felt slightly self-conscious, I snapped out of that when more bodyguards came in and crowded around the desks

"What are you doing?! I can't see!" I whispered angrily, I heard a snicker from across the room and made eye contact with my arch-nemesis, Britney. She was the head of the cheer leading team and I hated her with every fiber of my being; she flipped her long fake bleached hair as to say 'What are you looking at, jealous?' so I gave her the finger underneath the table, she sneered at me and I smirked and looked away as everyone (and I mean everyone) continued to stare at Trace.

[Okaaay~ Baaai!]
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:23 pm

I headed to my class, I didn't have this class with Elizabeth. Looks like the guy from earlier did though. I frowned looking at him through the door before shaking my head and walking to my class. I sat there thinking...Did I know him, had I seen him before
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:14 pm

I smiled somewhat charmingly; I tried playing the nice sensitive cute guy of the school. I noticed I was getting some the attention. So I upped the anti. I stood up during the teachers lecture and handed the finished work before he even finished the lesson. The sat back down. He stopped for a minute. Looked over the sheets of work and was speechless. After a moment of silence from him he went back to his lesson. While I Re-wrote the entire work and handed it to the target next to me, Everything was written perfectly with side notes to help her understand anything that seemed to difficult. I sat back, smoothed motioned as I took a rest. I tried to remember what class we had next now.
I gave a glance to that ditsy blonde girl, gave her a smile then stared back to the front.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:23 pm

I watched him as he stood up in the middle of the lecture and handed in his notes, all his movements smooth and sharp. I looked back down at my work when he turned back around and sat in his seat as he continued to write more, I wondered what he was doing but continued to finish my own work although I was surprised when he re-wrote the entire lesson and even added side notes. I looked at him quizzically
"t-thanks" I muttered, a bodyguard automatically moving beside him since he had 'violated their orders'

I rolled my eyes and took notice that he was smiling at Britney; so that's what he wanted..
playboy? I wondered, making a disgusted noise when she automatically fluttered her eyelashes and stuck her chest out as soon as Trace took notice to her, I figured I should repay the favor so I leaned over and whispered
"We have chemistry next" to him, figuring because he was new he wouldn't know what class is next. When I was finished I went up and gave the teacher the sheets and excused myself from the class
well actually the teacher excused me so I just shrugged and left.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:30 pm

I smirked a bit."Your welcome,I'll see you next class. Or rather, i'll see you soon enough."As soon as she got up to the front of the class I hid myself behind one of her body gaurds, he was'nt the wiser as I moved silently. An Assassin has skills to become a ghost, and I was good at my art. The teacher even had his backed turn which mad it easier for me.

As soon as we we're out in the halla nd far enough from class I swiftly moved through the gaurds and walked beside her. They did'nt notice till she would make a sound of my approach. Or rather, I spoke first. "So, what do you think we're doin in Chemistry?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 pm

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard Trace beside me
"What the heck?! where did you come from?" I asked, pulling him quickly through the bodyguards
"Bathroom!" I called back to them, pushing Trace in front of me as we approached the cafe

"What are you? A ninja?!" I said, crossing my arms across my chest and looking at him
"And we have to do reproduction of cells, again" I said, sighing and moving some of my crimson hair out of my face and behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Well, that was odd. She pulled me into the womens washroom. I mdae sure to stay out of sight. "Well you could say that. I know a few tricks up my sleeve." I shook my sleeves and laughed a bit. "Well that won't be to hard of a lesson. By the way, sorry I scared you a little. I did'nt want to have to ask for permission to speak with you. Your "Bodygaurds" are quite pathetic." I smiled and ran my hand through my soft long black hair. She was cute after all, Sad that i'll have to kill her, though now would'nt be the right time. though this is secluded and easy place to pull a quick stabbing and go through the ceiling to escape. I have plans.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 pm

I laughed "tricks up your sleeves huh?" I looked around if anyone was in here and let out a breath of relief that there was no one. There would be misunderstandings if someone found us in here
"Sorry I pulled you in here, the only place I have privacy is in here" I said waving my hand to regard to the bathroom and sat on the sink ledge ad relaxing

"I know they're really annoying and I even doubt they would be able to protect me from anyone. So if anything was tracking me I'm doomed" I explained
"But enough about me, why did you transfer here?" I asked, looking at him before the washroom door flung open and I pushed him and ran into one of the stalls and locking it, I peeked through a crack and saw Britney, I rolled my eyes as I saw her leaning over the counter and re-doing her make-up
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:46 pm

I walked to the bathroom before Chemisty, I rolled my eyes at Britney and stood by one of the sinks, Britney left, I sighed, "Come out Elizabeth" I said, "I know you're in here....plus I can see your shoes under the door"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:08 pm

I spoke calmly and softly."I would'nt allow anyone to harm you, I promise-"Because I'm the only one who's going to kill you. I said in the back of my mind.She asked me to why I transfered here."It's kinda a boring subject but basicly I was moving to this side of the town and this school was the first one I picked out of a list. Sounds stupid I know but it's all I could do.Parents are such a drag." I laughed,I had none. I was an orphan. Bought and trained to kill.

The b$#@h came into the bathroom then. She was a whore and the smell of her expensive perfume made my throat tense. I would so enjoy ending her life! Ugh, I felt like a normal teen. such tanacity to hate.I leapt to the ceiling and clung there, like a Ninja you could say. I was out of sight unless one would look up. but not many would. When the witch left and the other girl called out for the target to get out of the washroom I slid down the wall and landed on my feet perfectly before the girl could leave the stall to see me simply standing there.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:50 pm

I was so glad my back was facing him when he spoke those words because I could feel my cheeks heat up and my face go red, "Your lucky your parents have time for you" I muttered lowly, when Britney came in the whole room stank of Chanel, I hated that stuff.. I jumped when Trace jumped up and clung to the ceiling 'you look like a ninja' I mouthed before Britney left.

I sighed and calmed down, walking out of the stall and waving to her
"Sorry, I didn't want Britney to spray me in the eyes with her Chanel because i'm talking to Trace" I muttered, leaning against the sink and watching as Trace landed on his feet from jumping off the ceiling
but still in conversation with Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:50 am

I smiled as I stood back out of site. "Shall we head to our next class soon?" I walked past them and slipped out the door. I soon found myself face to face with one of the gaurds. Boy did he look mad.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:57 am

I nodded and silently cursed as the bell rang, we had five minutes to get to our next class. I pulled Rosalie out of the bathroom and bumped into Trace and one of my bodyguards, he looked really really mad..
"We told you to leave her alone" he said, I sighed and stepped in between
"Leave him alone, he's fine" I said, crossing my arms across my chest and looking at the bodyguard impaitently
"your father won't approve, remember what he said?" the nerve of this person, I pulled Trace and Rosalie with me to Chemistry, leaving him standing there.
"Rude" I muttered, walking into the class and taking ny usual seat
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:40 am

I looked at Elizabeth, "I nearly choked to death on the Chanel in that room" I muttered, "Doesn't even smell that nice" I grumbled, she pulled me to chemistry, "So" I said, "What's going on with you two"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:38 am

I laughed and gave a goofy shift eyed look around." Nothing,nothing." I grinned and continued walking with them I was enjoying myself. who's to say you can't have a little fun before executing someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Assassins
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next