House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow Assassins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Shadow Assassins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 pm

I sat up immediately and pulled him into a tight hug
"Don't apoligize; you did nothing wrong" I reasurred him. Lightly putting my hand at the side of his face
"You saved my life, thank you" I said. Letting him go in case he thought the hug he had recived was awkward.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:48 pm

I smiled, truely for once. "I never really saved anyones life before." I could hear the gaurds outside scarmbling about in a panic.
I closed my eye's and lowered my head, I was tierd alright. I looked to her now, soft eye's, I felt like crying. I was to confused to understand what I should do. Years of training, for what? To protect this girl? Was this my destiny?
Maybe it was.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:54 pm

"You look tired" I said softly, looking at him worriedly and leaning on the edge of the bed, getting ready to get up "Maybe you should come rest at my house" I said, before a bodyguard walked in and dared pull his gun to Trace "You idiot, he saved my life; because you morons let me out of your sight now lower your gun now" I said coldly, I had never been this mean to anybody. But they really pushed my buttons this time.

He lowered his gun and apologized so I nodded and slid off the bed, my legs feeling stern and able to walk on. So I looked over at Trace
"Let's go and let you rest." I said smiling kindly "We're going back home" I ordered the bodyguard nodding and telling everybody to be ready to leave as I walked out with Trace.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:24 am

I smiled calmly, I was to go to the very targets home. Odd, and here I am, a hired killer. my job could change anytime now. I could get a message on my phone telling me to kill her father instead, she would be safe.

But that's wishfull thinking. I got up and walked with her. My arm around her,hugging her close. I kept a watchful eye that even those oafs would'nt notice. a hidden knife, the shine of a scope, the image of a dark silouette off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:47 am

I smiled and kept walking silently, feeling sort of uneasy with all of the events running around my brain, we got to the car and both slid in. I leaned over him and shut the door; the driver immediately starting to drive back to my house. While two cars full of countless bodyguards followed us

When we arrived back I ignored the formal greetings and the excuses my father had told them to which why he was never home. I tried hard not to think about it as I walked Trace to my room, before one of the inside security guards nearly jumped on him and took the whole day to check if he was safe. I opened my door to reveal my room; walls painted a dark elegant crimson red, much like my hair and most of the stuff in my room; I shut the door behind us and sat on the edge of my bed.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Everything I expected can to fruition. The check in,her room and the way people treated her. I had walked over and sat on the floor instead, leaning my back to relax. "Sorry your day went all messed up." I whispered while staring up at her lovely eye's, she had beautiful eyes, if only she combed her hair back a bit people would see how beautiful she was.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:18 pm

I shrugged "It's alright, it's not like it is even your fault" I said, getting up and sitting next to him on the floor. I moved some hair out of my face and exhaled deeply
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:47 pm

I smiled as I leaned my head gently on her shoulder. I felt calm,relaxed. I had no worries for some resaon. But I was still worried, This was probably the worse place for her to be in right now. This place is just one giant maze to sneak around in and cut throats.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:53 pm

I smiled and played with his hair gently; before someone knocked on my door. I looked up and waited for the person to say who it was.. but there was no reply.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:11 pm

I was in levity before someone knocked on the door. My knife slid out from under my sleeve, hidden and unseen by even her as I slowly stood up and knocked back. "Hello?" I kepted my distance, waiting to hear any initial noise to make my move.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:21 pm

I got up with Trace and walked silently behind him. Tilting my head to the side
there was no noise that I could hear, so I looked at Trace; with a look that asked if I should open the door
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:29 pm

I put a finger to my lips and told her to be quiet. guiding her slowly to the side of the wall and making her stand there. I slowly krept back to the door and got to the floor, the crack at the bottum allowed me to see if there was anyone standing infront of the doorway or not far from it.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:34 pm

I nodded and stayed where he told me to stand; I wondered what was there at the door that was making Trace so agitated. I couldn't really see what he saw so I didn't know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:37 pm

I could'nt see anything, I preped the knife and slowly opened the door to look outside quick then head back inside closing the door infront of me if I saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 pm

I looked over and didn't really see anything. Or hear anything so I backed up more against the wall; trying to get a better view of whatever it was
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:47 pm

* I walked back over to her and hugged her close, pulling her back over to the wall. I did'nt know what overcame me but I wanted her to take her mind off of things.
I leaned in close and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:56 pm

My eyes widened a bit before I closed them and softly kissed him back, I could feel my cheeks heating up slightly but I didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Maybe I needed it more then her.
I pressed more deeper as my lips moistened against hers, moving gently as I held her tighter and closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:04 pm

I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck and gradually lace my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to me as remotely possible.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:54 pm

I slowly started to push my luck, I tried to use my tounge this time. slowly trying to gain access into her mouth as we made things more Passionate.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:09 pm

I slowly granted him entrance, opening my mouth and very gently tightening my grip on his hair.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 pm

My tounge slowly slid in, sliding gently across hers as my hands gently explored her slim body. I was enjoying this, I hoped she did as well. I never really got to experience anything like this before, it felt-Wild,fun, and very exciting. I could feel the heavy tightness in my pants beggining to buldge.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:22 pm

I felt the velocity of my heart speed up rapidly; I could feel how he was liking this and was glad that he was content. I lowered my hands and placed my palm on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 am

I slowly drew away for a bit to break, I rested my head against her. "I..I.." I could'nt say it. If I loved, I lost all hope of living the life I once had. I would devote myself to her only. I would have to give up being an Assassin, I had nothing else but that life.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:20 am

"It's okay, you don't have to say it" I whispered, letting him rest against me. I knew what he wanted to say and it was alright if he didn't want to say it. "I haven't ever heard those three words in my life" I whispered to more myself until I heard another knock at my door and a guard instantly stated who he was. I walked Trace to the bed and walked to the door, opening it to meet eyes with my fathers head of security
"Your father is home, and he'd like to speak with you" he said, eye-ing Trace suspiciously. I nodded and walked out of the door and closed it behind me to be walked to my father who looked like the livng dead. He was pacing back and forth when I stood in front of him he looked over; at first glaring then his expression softened

"Oh Elizabeth" He whispered, running up and hugging me tightly, I gently hugged back and looked at him
"why did you come home?" I asked, he started to pace again and the stone- hard expression returned
"I'm afraid I will be leaving for awhile. About a year. I.. I have buisness to attend" he stated, and stopped pacing to look at me "What?! A year?!" I was used to him being away but not for that long, my voice was raised and instantly he walked up and smacked me across the face. "you will never ever use that tone with me!!" he roared, I layed there on the floor until he whispered "get out of my sight" and I got up and walked back to my room. My cheek stinging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Assassins
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next