House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow Assassins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Shadow Assassins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:29 am

"That..was not very fatherly of you good sir." Came a dark and angered voice behind the so-to-be president. I stood behind him, I was, as Eli suggested before. Like a Ninja. I was fast,cunning, no one can see me enter a room from a ceiling or window,door,vent. ANYTHING.

But as soon as the old fool would turn about, I was gone, Back in Elizabeth's room, sitting on her bed with a warm smile when she got back.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 am

I entered the room silently, I had checked in the mirror before I came in and there was a large red mark on my cheek, I sighed; it would probably bruise. Then there would be a world discussion about it, I shut the door behind me and kept my eyes on the ground, I instanty pulled down the sleeves of my shirt, as of instinct. It felt as if every shock of pain around me was coming alive again.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:39 am

I got up slowly,walked over to her and gently hugged her. rubbing her back gently. "I'm sorry.." I whispered in a cool calm voice. I close dmy eye's, trying to focus my mind on not killing that son of a B@!#$ for hitting her!

I swore, no one would lay a hand on her ever again. I never took to thought her father would hit her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:45 am

I hugged back, wrapping my arms around him gently and resting my head on his shoulder
"It's okay.. It was my fault anyway, I shouldn't of raised my voice" I said quietly, I was used to blaming myself for everything because it made it easier to deal with stress "i'll be fine" I lied smoothly, like I had my whole life. I had become an expert on it, but actually the scars; both inside and out were aching. But Trace didn't want to know that so I just kept quiet. it's not the first time he's done something like this. But again it is my fault, so it doesn't matter I thought, not noticing I had said my thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:51 am

I took her face gently with one hand and kissed her. "I'm sorry your life is like this, If I could I would take you away from it all..But I can't..Elizabeth, I love you..I truely do. I never felt this way before, ever. And I belive the lies between us stops now.." I gently rubbed the red mark on her face. I was ready to tell her who I was.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 am

I looked deeply in his eyes, once in my life someone had said that three word eight letter sentence and meant it, "wait, but I feel like it could en-danger your life" I said quickly "if it does, then don't do it" I whispered
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:08 am

"Eli,hun, My life's been nothing but trouble. You know how I got my skills to move in without anyone noticing? I was trained for sneaking in and getting out of tight situations. To know to fire a gun,to know how to dissarm someone,snap their neck, cut their throats. I was trained since the age of seven. Elizabeth, I'm an Assassin." I said these words bluntly, but I still held onto her, if she pushed me away. I would let her. I would understand.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 am

An Assassin.. somehow those two words didn't seem to bother me in the same way they would other people. "and you came here.. To kill who?" I asked, my voice was a little shaky, but it was still strong. I wouldn't let this break us apart. Unless he wanted to
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:34 am

"I..was hired to kill you...But I can't..I love you.." Tears came to my eye's,tears. I had never cried in my life before. I never felt emotions like this. I had to wipe them away and to breath calmly again.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:39 am

I held him closer to me, "will they kill you if you don't complete your mission?" I asked, thinking of a solution to this. But there was none, he would either kill me, be killed or we would run for the rest of our lives.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:41 am

"If it mean to protect you. I would die to save you. But I will also kill anyone who tries to harm you from now on. I promise." I kissed her softly, I really did love her. I was a fool, an angered,madly in love fool who would rip anyone apart if they tried to even lay a hand on her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:49 am

"but I don't want you to die.." I whispered, tears forming in my eyes just thinking about it.
"I want you to live.. Even if that means you have to kill me. Which it probably will, but it's okay if I die by your hand.." I whispered. This was the only chance to save him, and I wanted to do something right for once in my life
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:08 am

'No,no,no no....I will never kill you, Never! I won't let anyone hurt you."I looked her eye to eye. "I'll kill anyone who tries. I'll live, i'll be the last man standing. I live for you, as long as you live for yourself.." I kissed her again softly.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:14 am

I kissed him back gentley, I heard the slamming of trunks, doors and then an engine being turned on. My father really was leaving for a year, a whole year. I listened as the car drove off and was gone. I pulled away from Trace for a minute to go and lay on my bed, eyes closed and arms spread, I tried to calm myself down
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:51 am

I walked over to her bed and sat down, watching her with soft eyes. my hand holding hers. "Is there anything I can do to help? I can tell your upset..." Speaking softly as I then layed beside her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 am

I shook my head "it's okay, he's gone now" I said, rolling over so I could be closer to Trace; I put my hand on his chest and closed my eyes again. "Will they come after you?" I asked, referring to the group of Assasins he was working for
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:47 am

I smiled as I leaned in close, and kissed her. "Don't worry about it, I'll take care of things. But for now. I just want to be close to you." I kissed her once again but it was more rough and longer lasting. I felt a sexual need for her but also affection and respectable love towards her. I wanted to be with her as long as I lived.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:56 am

I liked the way the words sounded when he said them, I kissed back the first time gentley but then responded to his other kiss the way he did, putting my hand on his cheek gently and opening my eyes
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:01 am

I stared into her eye's as we kissed, her smooth hand brushed against my cheek. My ahnd slowly slid behind her head, gently grabing her hair and pushing deeper into the kiss, my tounge wanting access to wrestle against her fevourisly and passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:07 am

I slid my hand a little over his shoulder slowly and parted my lips to grant him entrance, I pulled our bodies closer together. Getting lost in his eyes and becoming more into the kiss, I slightly pushed my body a little closer as possible and put my othe hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:26 am

I was getting hotter and more aroused by our kissing and handling. My hand slides down from holding her hair, to gently feeling up her chest. Soft,warmth, I sqeezed with grip and massage. My tounge slithering against hers and wraping in a wet and sloppy kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:05 am

I tangled my tongue with his and lightly sucked, wrapping my arms around his neck and intertwining my fingers into his hair. Pulling us close as remotely possible, a small moan escaped my lips and I blushed a bit. My heart racing
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:31 pm

The only thing that stopped me from kissing her was the loud footsteps outside the hall. They had finally arrived. I was getting antsy to know when they'd get here. I parted lips with her, kissing her forhead and whispering to her. "Stay in your closet, whatever you hear. Don't come out unless I say it's safe.Promise me."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 pm

I looked at him frantically "What, why?" I whispered, looking at him with scared eyes; scared that he'd be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:59 pm

"I promise I won't get hurt." I smiled and kissed,before she could say anything. I was gone out the door with a long knife sliding out of my sleeve.The gaurds were dead. and there had been two enemies to find standing over the group of dead gaurds. I had made quick work, slicing one neck and stabbing the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Assassins
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next