House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow Assassins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Shadow Assassins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:29 pm

I rolled my eyes and slowed my pace, checking back to see the bodyguards re-assembling "Nothing," I said, walking to the door and being quickly stopped by Britney basically jumping Trace. I glared at her
"oh, what a surprise Britney; throwing yourself all over the new kid, have you no shame?" I asked,

She muttered some sort of cuss word and I just smirked
"Now, I'm sure your in the wrong doorway because I've memorized the fact that I have one class without you" she went to say something but my bodyguards came up behind her and shut her up, I smiled and she retreated and walked away, winking at Trace and flipping her 'hair'.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:33 pm

I sighed at Britany, "She seriously has problems" I muttered as she flipped her hair, "So nothings going on?" I asked again, "Even if I did just meet you both in a girls bathroom" I raised an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:19 pm

I could only laugh and take my seat. I paid no attention to the flirting girl. If I wanted a whore to sleep with I would have bought one.

I sat down and took out my notbook and began to write msot thing sabout the cell division to catch up incase work was ahead of what I had planned.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:37 am

"It's nothing" I explained, walking in and sitting down. I sighed; I had been taught all this before. And the teacher knew that. So he didn't bother giving me any work. I just sat there for the whole class and looked out the window, I sighed when the sun shone right in my eyes and looked away.

I looked up and the teacher was over-explaining what he was teaching. If the students actually listened to this teacher; they were most likely to fail the class. I looked at the bodyguard that entered the class and stood beside me, and then got angry when three went to stand beside Trace?! I stared daggers at them.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:44 pm

I sighed, why was this teacher over-explaining again. It was so simple and he was just complicating everything. I zoned him out and looked at Elizabeth. "Your bodyguards really don't like him" I whispered to her, "Wish they would put that much effort into keeping Britany away"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 pm

I smiled as I played my hands quickly then the eyes of the gaurds. undoing on of the belts of the gaurd and pantsing him infront of the student without a slight hesitation in my movements. I then had pencil and paper in hand and was writing more notes.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:58 pm

I looked up at the guards, confused at what had happened for a second before giggling
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:31 pm

I looked over at Trace, and then at the bodyguard and surpressed laughter. He quickly pulled up his pants and looked around for the person that had done it. I giggled; stood up and walked to the door
"just going to the bathroom" I told the teacher, he nodded and continued the lesson
even though most students weren't paying attention.

As who knows how many bodyguards filed out of the classroom when I shut the door I turned back to them
"I'm going to the bathroom. The LADIES bathroom; so I think I would need a little privacy, no?" I said, before walking away and to the courtyard outside the school. That really was the only way to get rid of them, I walked pass the classrooms and took a right which would lead to the courtyard. I walked outside and sat underneath a tree and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:24 pm

"So, having a good day." I said to the target as I sat next to her under the nice big tree. I was smiling kindly and held a flower in my hand for her. I was to be gracious to her. I did'nt understand why though. Something draws me to her. I did'nt know why or how to stop this feeling I never felt before. I wa shired to kill her as a warning to her father to stop the election and to drop out. I was told this would be a simple mission. And it is, i could easily have shot her without anyone noticing from a distance with a silencer 9mm.

But something stopped me from thinking this way. Maybe it's because i'm young. But why would this girl have to die, why not the father? I was, to kind hearted to take this mission all the way. I could'nt kill her without a burdening heavy concious.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:26 pm

I let out a squeak and nearly fell over, when I hear Trace beside me.
"Seriously, where the heck do you come from?!" I asked, looking at the flower and felt my cheeks head up a bit; he looked quite in thought. I smiled and took the flower
"Thanks" I said smiling at the flower that I now very lightly held in my hand making sure not to break it
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:54 pm

I played a great smile and sat beside her. "So, mind me asking why those weird guys are following you around?" I smirked and nudged her gently with my elbow. Something bothered me though, I could'nt have been the only one hired to do this job. There must be other Assassin's else where. I need to keep a close eye on this girl.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:04 pm

"you mean my bodyguards?" I asked looking around to see if any were around.
"they're just there to "protect me" though I don't see why I need protecting; my father is in the election not me"
I sighed and watched as the bodyguards walked aimlessely around inside looking for me.
"I don't even think my father would care if someone took or killed me; it's all about his image" I muttered
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:20 pm

my smile turned to a frown. "I...i'm sorry I bothered you about it." She was'nt the person I thought she'd be, she was alone, she had only one freind it seemed and mostly people disliked her because of her father.

I felt strange urge, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer, hugging her. leaning my head on her shoulder. to relax and to breath softly. No, I would'nt kill her, i'll kill whoever dares come near her now though. And that's when I saw it, the flesh of a scope from a Sniper Rifle on the other side of the school. I had to make a move soon, or it would be to late. Should I blow my cover?

Crap, I moved quickly as I then wrap my arms around her waist, hefting her and myself off the ground in one fell dash across the grassy grounds, several shouts sounded off. all of the missing as I zig zagged across the lawn and into the school.

When inside. I let her go gently to the ground. "You ok!" I asked as I looked over her for any wounds.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:34 pm

"It's okay, it's just the simple truth" I said; my eyes widened in shock when he pulled me close. Into a tight but gentle hug. All of a sudden though he picked me up and I heard a bunch of bullets being fired, I felt faint and when he set me down I could feel myself shaking
"I-I'm fine" I whispered, trying to control my breathing.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:00 am

I smiled and hugged her, she was'nt wounded. Thats good. "Calm down, breath deep and slow, count to ten in your mind for me ok.." I whispered to her as I gently rubbed her back while holding onto her.

I was well aware of anxiety attacks and nervious breakdowns. I never had them though,training the mind to handle stress and quick thinking when on the job yaknow? Well anyways. I would have to go kill the killer. Heh, makes me laugh inside thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:48 am

I nodded and calmed down; closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around him
"you should be more careful.. You could've got hurt" I breathed. Looking outside for whoever tried to kill me as my bodyguards rushed outside
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:56 am

I smiled calmly. "I don't really care about myself, I wanted to make sure you were'nt hurt. I could'nt live with myself if you did." I could tell the gaurds would keep the Sniper busy. I did'nt care if they got shot. "Hide in the girls washroom. I'll be back after I go get help ok." And with that I leaded her to the washroom,keeping a vigilant eye out for anything suspicious.

Nothing, so I left her in the washroom and made my way to the rooftops by the back of the school. there were some old pipes sticking out and it was easy to climb, the sniper probably took that way. so I slowly crawled my way soundlessly up the pipes. Drawing my silenced 9mm.

I got to the roof, the sniper had just shot one of her gaurds in the head. He was dead, I had hoped to stop him before he took a life. but it could'nt be helped.

I was quiet, he did'nt expect a bullet to the back of his head, I was hidden so no one saw me shoot him, he was young, though a bit to old to sneak into a school un noticed if he entered the inside and killed her there. He had to stay out her and wait for the perfect sho-what the hell am I saying, I had to get out of there. I jumped down the pipes and scurried back inside.

Taking some time to call the police and then walked back to the girls bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:16 am

nodded and did what I was told, silently sitting in the girls washroom. Feeling paranoid among so many levels, I watched as Trace left and immeditately felt un-safe so I huddled myself up in a ball until he came back, hoping he wasn't hurt.. Hopefully nobody was hurt. I could hear slight commotion and put my head on my knee's silently and really wishing I wasn't my fathers daughter right now
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:34 am

I soon had my arms around her. pulling her into a soft hug. "Everythings alright, the police are comming. they catch whoever did this.." I whispered to her while rubbing her back gently.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:39 am

I nodded and slid my arms around him; ultimately feeling safe that he was back and the police were coming "where did you go?" I asked, raising my head and glad that there were no cuts or wounds anywhere on him. I let out a sigh of relief and recululantly stood up with wobbly legs, I moved my hair out of my face and held on to a wall for support
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:53 am

I got up with her but pulled her into my arms. "Take it easy, your in shock right now. breath. I went to call the police." I held her close and upright, she was'nt heavy but when her legs giving out all her weight went downwards. so I picked her off the ground and carried her out into the hallway which was bustling with students. I walked the opposite way and headed to the nurses office.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:00 am

I nodded and started to try and breathe, starting to shake and could feel my heart beating rapidly,
"I'm glad your safe.." I breathed, looking up at him and then noticing he was carrying me "you don't have to carry me if you don't want to" I said, feeling a wave of neausea overtake me, I clenched my hands into fists and breathed calmly
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:07 am

"You won't be able to walk upright properly. You'd fall down, evedentally I would end up carrying you anyways." I smiled at her, we got into the office and I layed her down, immediatly I searched for a glass to fill with water and sat next to her. "Stay laying down,drink this water and keep breathing slowly." I was, stern, cold even. I had lost all kindness, baratone voice which I never used unless I was on the job, I was. My job was to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:12 am

I nodded and sat up for a moment to drink the water. Catching the change of his tone I couldn't help bit think I did something wrong; I looked down while drinking the water, my crimson red hair masking my eyes. When I finished I handed the cup back to him and masked my emotions by smiling "Thank you" I said quietly, laying back down and looked at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:04 pm

"I..I'm sorry..." I whispered as I lowered my head, I offended her with the way I was acting. I should have been more gentle. My hands gripped tightly to my pant legging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Assassins
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next