House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow Assassins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Shadow Assassins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:03 am

I did what I was told and silently went and hid in my closet, hugging my knees to my chest and trying not to make noise
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:04 am

I slowly tip toed my way down halls, cutting throats and executioner style head shots from behind with my silenced Pistol I had snuck in. Her gaurds were'nt well trained to look into every part of the human body without having to strip someone of clothing and dignity.

I had made my way around the large manor. killing off enemies one after another, a few of them caught me off gaurd, I was shot a few times, nothing to fear about. though I had lost alot of blood. I still managed to kill most of them.

Once I made it into the dinning hall though, I met one I could match. He was'nt dressed like the other's. He was wearing normal clothing, like myself. I slowly moved in with my gun raised. He, stood up with a long gaurdless sword in his hands. "Care to dance?" He spoke in a rough russian english voice.

I backed up a bit, he challenged me to a sword fight. I noticed he had taken the sword off of the wall it hung upon a board. I drew the other sword after puting away my gun and knife. "Let's.." I insisted to fight fair.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:19 am

I could hear the groans of pain and terror, bullets being fired and bodies falling to the ground. The world didn't feel real anymore, you know like when your so dizzy you think your body is numb therefore your dreaming? But still I knew this wasn't a dream; Trace could be took away from me any second. It felt as of the world has started to shake; but it was probably just me.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:52 am

I stepped from side to side, observing his movements. then finally, we struck our blades against one another. flurries of sword slashe's,blocks and parry's.
We both gotten cut up pretty good. I was bledding heavy and so was he. he raised his blade, but I could'nt. I did'nt have the strength to lift the heavy blade. so I dropped the sword,grabbed my gun and shot the fool in the face. "Fighting with swords, shivelry is dead..." I whispered as I slowly trecked my way back to her room.
I finally colapsed outside the door,bloody and shot up. "It's...safe.."I called out to her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 am

I quickly got up and to the door, to see Trace collapsed on the floor. I looked around hesitantly and felt my stomach do a flip, slowly and very carefully I helped him into my bed. Before I took out all my first aid kits and started to tend his wounds, I was so glad I was taking medical classes. His bullet wounds weren't deep and I very slowly took the bullets out and applied pressure to the wound; by the time I was done I had already closed the windows and locket my door, I sat there staring at Trace, un-moving and breathing. Tears spilled down my cheeks as I slowly stroked his cheek. I waited patiently but crying more than possible for him to wake up, if he didn't I really had no hope anymore. I sat in a chair beside him in the bed as still as a corpse, bawling my eyes out
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:59 pm

I slowly opened my eye's to her crying. I smiled,glad she was safe at least. I moved a bit, signaling to her that I was awake. "You don't have to cry for a killer..."I whispered as I sat up and looked to her with a warm loving smile. "This place is safe for now.I promised to protect you, even at the cost of my life." My wounds had stung when I moved, but I was a bit surprissed she stitched me up well enough.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:05 pm

"but I don't want you to die" I whispered, laying him back down gently and sitting next to him on the bed "be careful.. Your wounds are pretty bad" I said, stroking the side of his face gently.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:55 pm

I moved my face into her hand."Thank you..." I whispered as I gently pulled her to lay beside me. "I can't say that anyone else lived though. I'm sorry, I could only protect you..."
I looked deeply into her eyes for the breif moment, then kissed her softly. Her warm,soft lips made happy inside. It was strange, I was never really happy in my life till I met her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:00 am

"As long as your still living. It may sound selfish, but as long as your here I have a purpose" I whispered against his lips, kissing him back softly and being catious, he was pretty badly wounded. I gently laced my fingers through his and felt my heart race
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:09 am

I moved just close enough so my wounds would'nt kill me to be close to her. I continued kissing her, this time more roughly, nipping down on her lips with mine. I held her hand firmly but not roughly. "I won't leave you..." I whispered to her back.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:16 am

I kisses back passionately, stroking his hair with my free hand and holding his with my other. I just wanted everything else to dissapear right now and it be like this forever.. "I love you" I blurted out from the middle of nowhere. I blushed
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 am

"I love you to.." I whispered as I kissed her softly. "Let's leave this place, with the money i've gathered over...my career, I can take you anywhere you wish." I slowly sat up, then got up. It hurt, alot, but I managed to strengthen it out. I looked to her with an honest smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:26 am

"wait, no. Trace; your still wounded" I said, gently pulling him back down on the bed and laying next to him, "I have more than enough money for us to use. My father says money is but an object to play with so he gave me a bank account with a large amout of money in it, I've also saved up. So we'll use this instead" I said,
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:30 am

I fell back to the bed in a slight groan as she pulled me down. "Ok,ok..." I said laughing a bit as I laid my head back and closed my eye's. "I guess...this will start your new life then?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:37 am

"I'm guessing" I whispered, kissing his cheek and playing with his hair "but you need to heal first" I said
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:59 pm

"Ok.."I whispered as I clung to her gentle body. closing my eye's and wishing sleep would finally take me encase I started something more sensual between us if I had the energies to do so.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:27 am

I gently held him close to me, continuing to play with his hair as I hoped he could rest, his wounds weren't bleeding anymore but I dobuted he had more than enough energy to actually stand. I slowly stroked his face and looked at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Summoning Air from the East
Summoning Air from the East
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:50 pm

((IS it too late to join?))
Back to top Go down
Mommy Raschel
Admin
Admin
Mommy Raschel

Female Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:52 am

This topic hasn't been touched in quite some time, if there is no response it will be put in paused.
Back to top Go down
http://raschels-reads.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Assassins   Shadow Assassins - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Assassins
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5