House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Female Posts : 417

Character sheet
Name: Kemi
Affinities : Spirit

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:22 pm

[jumping in]

Last edited by Akemikei on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:22 pm

I threw my halo and it almost destroyed the place. It nearly hit tons of people "Screw God! Like 5,000 years isn't enough punishment? This isn't a job! were just doing his dirty work."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 pm

I walked and stood behind where they were sitting. "I heard yu were looking for deamons. Find any yet?" in my slyest voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 pm

i looked around the room. i sighed. i grabbed the rouge by the neck and took him outside.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:27 pm

"things becoming too frustrating for her i see"
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 pm

I cought my halo and put it back where it was suppost to be. The place was a wreck now. I stayed put and drank another one. I just asked for a votka bottle and downed it easily.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:32 pm

i thought crap "hey lady if you wanted to got out with me all you had to do was ask but i like the ruff stuff to"i gave an evil laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:35 pm

i made a ball of fire appear in my hand. i wasnt in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:37 pm

I back punched him in the face and knocked him flat to the floor. I stood up still drinking the votka and put my foot on his chest "You know if you wanted to go outside with me all you had to do was say so Stone!" I narrowed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:40 pm

I watched laughing. "all this angel on angel violence. c'mon guys really?" I said sarcasticly

Last edited by Akemikei on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:41 pm

(meggie is the devil...i'm the angel so no it isn't angel on angel violence.)
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 pm

(lol i'm being sarcastic. let me put that in there)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:44 pm

(lol good idea.)
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:45 pm

(never babysit and rp. something just doesn't belong in that equation. & its the baby... i added it)

Last edited by Akemikei on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:45 pm

I grab her foot and shoved her off "you know im not that easy i said plus your not my type and so you rember me and i thought you didnt care"as i got up i kicked her in the stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:47 pm

ok now i was pist. "and you need to go back to Hell." i threw the ball of fire at him and then kicked the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:47 pm

I doubled over a tad then stood back up "You are always a pleasure to fight. Besides after I take you home I can get his royal a$$ to let me off the hook." I threw my halo and it but his sholder and his left leg deeply.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:51 pm

watching clapping and laughing. "aww come on guys thats the best yu got, i'm really enjoying the show!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 am

i gave the personn a death glare. "your next if you dont shut up"
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:04 am

"you know you dont want to do that ,,then there would be no fun" ignoreing the cuts i had to do something she was getting better each time we fought i went for a punch followed by a kick hopeing on would land and knock her out so i could split.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:05 am

"i'm just delivering a message. we want to be left alone. the others are too scared to face yu but i'm not. we are NOT going back" I said in my harshest voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:06 am

"we're sending you back this time." i said through clenched teeth. i kicked him in the golden spot and then in jaw.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 am

I dogged both and snuck up behind him. I used my halo to cut the leaters in his arm so he couldn't use it anymore and flipped him out the door. I put my foot back up on his chest and pushed down on it. "correction I think this is very fun!"
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 am

I grab Stone "maybe yu should stop. looks like she is kicking yur a$$" I give them a glare. "we aren't going back. and thats that on that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:09 am

"You have seriously pissed me off" i said coldly. "and i was going to have a good time with scotch. but no i have to fight you two with brim!" i attacked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next