House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 am

I kept my foot on Stone and pushed down harder "Now what makes you think your going to get away so easily?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Female Posts : 417

Character sheet
Name: Kemi
Affinities : Spirit

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 am

I grabbed her and threw her to the ground. "i said stop! look, yur punishment is yur punishment. Im not going back to hell. I've been free for 5,000 years. do yu thinki it's going to be that easy taking me back?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:13 am

i got up and grabbed him in a headlock. "Now tell my why i shouldnt snap your neck."
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:15 am

"cause if yu kill me yu won't find the others" i said with a half grin.

[keile is a her. lmbo]
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:16 am

"simple" i reached in my pocket and dropped a smoke ball i carry just for time like this i grab the other deamon who was helping me when the smoke started we used that to get away

(sorry i forgot you char nameAkemikei)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:17 am

"If i snap your neck i dont have to try to track you down again. and i think i just might."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:17 am

I coughed and tryed to run after them but lost them. "Dam!t! we lost them! Well time for another skotch!"
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:18 am

after Stone and I get far enough away I grab him and push him against the wall. "dude really. thanks but i didn't need yur help... yu need to bandage those wounds"

[its cool its keile = pronounced kyle]

Last edited by Akemikei on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:19 am

"I really wanted to snap her little neck!"
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:21 am

"your welome and i will rember that next time some one wants to break your neck " I rip some of my shirt and wrap my slef up "thats good enough fro now"
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:21 am

I laughed and walked back into the bar we destroyed "Yea well I wanted to kill stone." I threw Fire another skotch bottle "Might as well drink up. We have a long day ahead of us." I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 am

i caught it and drank it down in five glups...enjoying the bruning of scotch on my throat.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 am

"i'm just saying. yu were looking bad as it is" i laugh a little" she was really beating yu down. I'm keile"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:24 am

I walked into the bar to find Fire and Brimstone drinking. "What happened?" I asked, coming up behind Fire and kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 am

"Bad night." i said as i grabbed a second bottle of scotch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 am

"How bad?" I grabbed a bottle and took a big sip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:28 am

"Bad bad." i took the bottle back and took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 am

I just shruged and downed the bottle of skotch and took out another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:30 am

I sighed. "Sorry, love. I wish I could help." I took the already half empty bottle from her and took a swig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:31 am

i grabbed a bottle of whiskey. he could have the rest of the scotch. i opened it and chugged.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:33 am

I laughed at them and dug behind the counter for something stronger. I found something 95 proof. "This will do" I said and took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:33 am

[5,000 years of hunting has turned yu guys into some powerful drinkers. lol]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:34 am

(well wouldnt you go kinda nutso?)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:34 am

[that's what I was telling meggie in our IM lol!]
Back to top Go down

"Guess Ill be driving?" I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next