House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm in love with Jack Frost

Go down 
+2
graciella
Marked_by_Nyx
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

I'm in love with Jack Frost Empty
PostSubject: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Yellow is for Melissa Heyben
Cyan is for Jack Frost

I sighed and walked outside into the pure cold. GOD I HATE THE COLD!!! I walked up to my bus stop and saw Jullia. "Hey," I said. "Don't you just love the winter!" I laid sarcasm on thick. She just rolled her eyes. Julia was my best friend and we shared everything.
"Why do you live in Minnesota then?" She asked.
"I have no idea. But after next year I am going to Hawaii and staying there forever. Maybe Paris insed!" We had alway talked about where we wanted to go when we grew up. She always said Alaska to go see her great-great-grandmother. She was over 100 years old and still kicken. Then I felt a sudden chill down my back. I rubbed my arms together. "Is it cold or is it just me?" I asked.
She rolled her eyes again. "No the snow that is falling now is just your imagination," she said.
"No I'm serious. It feels real cold. Like below zero or something."

I sighed walking the streets. No one saw me unless I wanted them too. I mean a kid with eye that could freeze fire was not something to go flaunting. Then I saw a girl. She was talking with her friend. Huh. I've seen this girl before. She usually stays in bed and looks out the window with a sad face. Regret always colored it. She hates me. What I bring. And what I mean. Jack Frost is hated by almost everyone. I am either loved or hated. Her friend was different. I always heard their conversations. She wants to live in my home town on Nome Alaska. Just to see her grandmother. I smiled thinking of the lady. She was a kind woman. Always loved the snow. So I gave her an extra 5 years on her life. She is just using them for her strength. Nothing more. I sighed and walked past the girls. But then I stopped. The girl that hates the snow had something on her back. Just some snow. I decided to be nice and wipe it off for her. But my fingers lingered a little. She shivered. I pulled away my hand but it's presence was still there. i think I'll follow her today.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:17 pm

I straightened up now that that cold was gone. "I hate the cold," I said. Then I looked up. WHAT? How can it snow MORE? I shivered again this time from just regular cold. Then I saw the bus coming to pick us up for school. "Joy," I said. "We have a felid trip to Red lake one of the BIGGEST FROZEN lakes! Ugh! This is going to be so much FUN!" I used a lot of sarcasm in those few sentences.
"Why do you hate the snow so much?" Julia asked me.
"You know why. It's cold wet and it soaks through everything," I said as we got on our bus. It felt slightly colder in here then usual. "Why is it so cold?" I asked.
"Because Jack Frost is tired of your nagging and wants you to stop it. Better stop Melissa. Or else he'll have your nose for supper!" She pinched my nose.
"Hey!" I said rubbing it. "You know I don't believe in fairy tales. Those were only stories that your mom told us to help us get to sleep." She shook her head and looked like I was a sad story with a sad ending.

I smiled at the girl. She didn't like the cold ehh? With a wave of my hand I made it snow harder. I smiled wider when she mentioned an outdoor field trip. I could stay with her! I followed her on the bus. No one would notice if the temperature dropped a few degrees. But she did. I froze (Not literally mind you) when the other girl mentioned me. Then I realized she was just teasing her and and thawed out a little still on my guard. Well now I knew her name. Melissa. I smiled a warm smile. I liked it. Then I frowned when she called me a fairy tale. I'll show her fairy- then I remembered what my uncle told me when I took over being Jack Frost. "Don't use your powers for revenge. You are just a fairy tale to them. Just a myth." I was 8 when he gave me the job and am now 16 years old. And I looked it too. I think I'll stop aging soon. A power of Jack Frost is age. You can freeze it and thaw it out again if you want. I could be Jack Frost for a million years if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 pm

luv it!!!! good job SARAH!!!
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:41 am

KEEP WRITING!!!
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:38 pm

I sighed and looked out the window. IT was so white! “I hate the snow,” I muttered. Stupid Jack Frost. If I ever meet you I swear you will have a short life. Then maybe there would be no more snow. Then I saw the school and we got off only to go into our classroom fully dressed. Some kids had ice skates in bags. Others were holding skis. Some were even holding fishing poles!! Who wants to go ice fishing anyways? NOT ME! I groaned and waited for the day to be over. Why did mom have to go looking in back pack the day the permission slip was due? “It'll be good for you. Get used to some of this weather.” UGH! I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I waited for her to come out with the rest of her class. She was going on a field trip to a frost covered lake. I could always go ahead. I knew where the place was. I had one section hidden off so I could go ice skating if I wanted. It was my favorite place for that kind of stuff. All cold and frozen. No one to bother me. I sighed at the thought and jumped up sitting myself at the top of an arch that said, “Suzie Merrie's high school.” I watched the door for her to come out.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:43 pm

wow stalkerish much jk i luv it keep writeing.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 pm

LOL Thanks. I will put in the next section in just a second.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:47 pm

I sighed hearing that the bus was an hour early and if we wanted we could leave now. I was the only one who didn't like the idea. I sighed and walked outside with the rest of them. As soon as we were outside I felt some cold air brushing my back again. I shivered with the cold and turned around. I didn't see anybody. I sighed again. You must be seeing or rather feeling things that aren't there now Melissa. I thought to myself. I face forward and got on the bus when my name was called.

When she came out I saw jumped down and followed right behind her putting a hand on her back to make sure I stayed with her. Then I felt her shiver and look back at me. My eyes lit up with a cold fire. But then she looked away and got on the bus. I waited for everyone else to get on before standing in the aisle right by her seat. Just watching her. Not interacting or anything. Just watching.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:55 pm

it's freat but again stalkerish.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Yeah I guess. But he just wants her to learn to love the snow. He hates it when people don't like what he brings.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:33 pm

I sat down in the window seat. Julia wasn't coming because her mom was chaperoning. She was taking all the skis and some of the ice skates. Julia was also ridding with her. The trip wasn't going to be a long one but I still knew I was going to be bored. When everyone was on the bus it took off for Red lake. The girls in the back were gossiping and the guys in front were throwing around something. I wasn't sure what it was but I had a pretty good guess knowing them. Cough cough tampon. I felt a little cold breeze blow my hair out of my face. I looked up at the window. It was closed. Hmm.... How odd.

I noticed that Melissa wasn't sitting with her friend so I sat next to her. I heard gossip from the back and some guys laughing in the front. I looked to my right and saw some of the moms and dads talking about how life was better when their kids were just babies. Not having to worry about boys or girls. I sighed. Then I looked to my left and saw Melissa being absolutely bored. Her brown hair tied back in a lazy pig tail, her blue eyes looking out the window. But I could tell they were as clear as the oceans and certainly more blue. She was beautiful. Anyone who laid eyes on her would say the same thing. I brushed a few lose hairs out of her face and tucked them behind her ear. I saw her gaze up again and look at the window questioningly. She could sense me more then I wanted to make myself seen.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:11 pm

I sighed and watched the trees turn into buildings. I felt a small touch on my shoulder. This one was warm. “Alright Shaun I know it's... you” I said as I turned around to see no one sitting next to me. “Shaun!” I called standing up.
He always had it in for me. Always tapping on my shoulder, calling me his “Stud muffin.” Stuff like that. I had known him for a while now. I had invited him to my 13th birthday and he gave a box of tampons for my birthday. I saw his sandy blonde hair get up. “What Melissa?” He called. He was too far away to be the one who was tapping on my shoulder since I went out first today. “Nothing.” I called.

I smiled watching her. She was so beautiful. Just one touch wouldn't hurt. I made my hand human so it would be warm and touched her shoulder. It felt nice. She was warm. Then she turned around. I retreated my hand quickly. She thought I was a guy named Shaun. I shook my head frowning. My name is Jack Frost. Not some kid named Shaun. But then I remembered she couldn't see me. She called out shaun and a kid with brown eyes and sandy hair stood up. He had a red spot on his cheek from an old bruise and was warring hockey gear. He was going ice skating. He was also holding what looked like a tampon a girl must have dropped. Then I turned my attention back to Melissa. She looked disturbed.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 pm

that guy shawn sounds like a perve.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:52 pm

He is. That was what I was going for. The perverted friend.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:53 pm

well you captured it. lol luv it.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:13 pm

KEEP WRITING plzzzzz

i know you have more

more...?
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Yeah I do. I always write ahead.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:33 pm

((Be warned people who read this. The next few are going to be LONG))
I sighed and waited for everyone to get off the bus. When we were all out I saw Julia with her mom. “I heard you yelled out that Red lake was coming up,” Julia said.
I just shrugged. “I thought it would get me sent home or something.” Then I noticed all the guys going into her car to get their ice skates and hockey gear. “Is there a hockey game?” I asked.
She nodded. “All the jocks brought their hockey pads and stuff in our car. I got a nice whiff of them and let em tell you.” She put her hand over her mouth and made gagging noises. “Never again. I'm ridding home with you.”
I smiled and started laughing. “Ok I'm heading to the lodge you coming?”
“Nah,” she said. “I think I'm going to watch the guys try to get the guys out in one piece. I started walking by myself to the lodge.

When the people behind us got out of their seats I jumped into the seat so she wouldn't notice a guy standing there waiting for an opening. I got out right after her and followed her to her friend Julia. I smiled when they started talking about hockey. Maybe I'd join as a person who just wanted to join. Then I would kick all of their @ss's. And it would be fun. After she parted from the crowd I conjured up some ice skates- one pair that fit me and another enchanted so they might fit her-, two pairs of skis -again one for her and one for me-and hockey gear -for only me (you can do that when you are Jack Frost.) I ran ahead of her and made the snow fall covering up my tracks look confused, human and visible.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:10 am

I walked towards the lodge and saw a guy in the middle of the road. He was murmuring something about being lost. That and a few swear words. I smiled and said, “May I help you?” He turned around and looked pleased.
“Yeah if you don't mind I'm looking for the lodge. Do you know where it is?” he asked. Now that I could see his face I saw dark brown hair chopped up short and cute. His face was white but natural at the same time. Like he was suffering form hypothermia but still healthy.

I looked around looking confused. I threw in a few swear words too. I mean I'm supposed to be lost right? Then I heard her talk to me. I smiled at her. “Yeah if you don't mind I'm looking for the lodge. Do you know where it is?” I asked her. I knew where the lodge was. But I also knew that was where she was going.
“Yeah,” she said. “I was just heading there. Why don't you walk with me?”
Back to top Go down
Kai_Of_The_Shadowz
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Kai_Of_The_Shadowz

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Kat
Affinities : Spirit , Air , Fire , Water and , Earth , Shapeshifting. But mainly fire

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:31 am

Totally awsome ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:31 am

((Thanks heres the next section))
”Yeah,” I said. “I was just heading there. Why don't you walk with me?” He was very cute. Though he was waring such dark sunglasses that I couldn't see his eyes. I bet they're blue.
“Thank-you,” he said. Then he shifted one of his pairs of skis to his other hand holding it out. “I'm Jack Mantolin. But I prefer the name Frost or Jack.”
I smiled. “Well then Jack Frost,” I said using a little word play there. “My name is Melissa Heyben.” I took his hand a shook it. He had a cold hand. Not surprising though. We were out in the cold.

”Thank-you,” I said. Then I introduced myself. Hopefully she would too just in case I called her by name. I used many last names. This one was Mantolin. It mean high snow. Each name I chose always had something to do with the winter. Gladly she told me her name as well. But I hadn't realized that I was holding out my hand until she grasped it. I forgot to thaw out! IDIOT! I instantly began to thaw out my body. You see when you are me your body is so used to the cold that it freezes. Literally. If I don't move it freezes. Even for the tiniest second. I have to concentrate to thaw out.
I smiled and said, “Sorry, just had a snow ball fight with my friend. So,” I said following her. “Field trip huh? I heard staff talking about it.”
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:06 pm

luv it nice way to make them meet.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Yeah I know
Back to top Go down
LuckiCharmz
Practicing your new affinity
Practicing your new affinity
LuckiCharmz

Female Posts : 997

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Ooh, these are so cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm in love with Jack Frost
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next