House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm in love with Jack Frost

Go down 
+2
graciella
Marked_by_Nyx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:13 pm

((Thanks so much guys. Here is the next part. They are smaller so I put down 3))
I was surprised that he knew about our field trip. “Yeah I didn't want to go though.”
“What?” he asked. “How can you not like the snow?”
I sighed. I just had this conversation with Julia this morning. “It's cold and wet. It gets every where. When it melts if freezes and makes things slippery or it makes everything wet and then your boots get wet and I just don't like it.” I finished.

I sighed and shook my head.
“What?” she asked.
“If I told you I can change your mind in this one day would you come with me?” I asked. This is what I wanted to do. Talk to her about the wonders of snow. And why I adore it. Why it is my job.

I laughed. “I want to get to know you first,” I said. “How about this. When we get to the lodge you buy me hot cocoa and after some talking,”-maybe some kissing- “Then ask again. Maybe I'll say yes.”
He smiled and said, “Alrighty then.”
“So...” Then I noticed he had 2 of a lot of stuff. “Why do you have 2 pairs of skis and skates?”
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:29 am

luv it but how is gonna explain that.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:01 am

plz write more
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:17 pm

((Thanks guys. ))
I looked at her in shock. There was no way I could tell her one was for her. Then I got it. “My sister was supposed to come with me. But then she canceled right after I loaded my car. I didn't want to unload so I brought it with me. And I didn't want it to get stolen so I'm bringing all my stuff to the lodge now.” She nodded. I had answered her question without telling her that the stuff was for her. Then I saw the lodge. It was a brown wooden building and had silver trimmings. It was tall and had a few window cells. Gladly I stayed here sometimes so I could go up to the desk and tell them that I wanted to check in and they wouldn't ask for ID or anything. They also had my credit card number so I could just say put it on my tab as well.
“So what about you? Is it an overnight or just a day?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Of_The_Shadowz
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Kai_Of_The_Shadowz

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Kat
Affinities : Spirit , Air , Fire , Water and , Earth , Shapeshifting. But mainly fire

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Totally awsome ! Tounge cute lol!
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Thanks guys. I'm glad you like it!
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:38 pm

“No,” I said. “I'm just here for a dreadful day.” I was perky when I said this. He didn't like my joke.
“But I bet I can make it a fun day,” he said. We were walking inside now. He turned to the receptionist and said, “Hey Jen. Is there a room open for me?”
She looked up at him and smiled. “Hey Frost.” Then she looked back down at the computer. “Depends. How long will you be staying with us?”
“About a day or two.”
“Then we have many rooms open. Shall I put it on your account and put you in the usual?” he nodded. “Ok then.” She typed some things on the keyboard and handed him 2 room keys. “Have a nice stay Jack Frost.” She smiled and waved as he set some things on a cart and someone took it up to his room.
“What was that about?” I asked him.
“Ahh.... I ordered a room?” He asked honestly confused.
“No I mean she called you Jack Frost. And didn't ask for your ID or anything.” How often did he come here?
“I come here often enough that they know who I am by just seeing me. I address them all by name so it makes it easier to talk to them with out the acquired silences. I know them. And that is my nick name where ever I go. Jack Frost. You called me it too when we first met Melissa.”
I blushed remembering that I did tease him. I had called him Jack Frost when he said he liked to be called Frost. He was kind.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:35 pm

KAWAII PLZ WRITE MORE I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:22 pm

I liked her more then I had thought. She was... nice. But I don't think that was the right word for her. No, not at all. She was more then that. Oh well. We walked into the cafe in silence. I sat down at one of the tables that sat 2. It was wooden with metal chairs that creaked when I pulled it out for her to sit down in. She blushed and murmured her thanks and sat down. I sat down in the other chair. I looked at her eyes and asked, “So you want hot cocoa or anything else?”
“Um... I have never been here before so what do you recommend?”
I thought about it for a second. I had tried everything they had at the cafe. None of it was as good as the restaurant down the block from here. The fries were greasy and the burgers should be called 'heart attack on a bun.' But they had decent chips and cookies. “Hot cocoa and a vanilla biscotti.”
“I'll take that then,” she said smiling. I walked off to get in line for the food.

How did he know I liked vanilla and chocolate? I watched him walk off in the other direction to get the food. I would have to pay him after this. I pulled out my wallet. Gladly I was saving my money up because I was planning to spend all the day in the cafe. But was actually considering his offer. Maybe a day with him would be ok. But the snow.... that was ify for me.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 am

PLZ QRITE MORE
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:36 pm

wuv it pweez write more.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:56 pm

((warning the next few are ALOT!!))
I walked back with 2 hot cocoas and 4 vanilla biscottis. I wasn't sure how many she would like and I usually ate 2 or so. I sat down putting the cocoa in front of her. “Have you thought about my offer yet?” I asked her.
“Yeah I have,” she said. “I think I just might take you up on your offer. But I want to know what you plan to do with me.”
“Well,” I said. “Your feet look like the same size as my sister's so I would take you to my special place to go skating. You have to ski there so you would be both skiing and skating. They are both real fun. And after that if you were hungry we would come back and have lunch. If you wanted I would leave you or stay with you. But I really would like to take you to my secret place. And if you want I will leave right now. But I would prefer not to.” I took a drink of my hot cocoa.
“Well then,” she said. She looked me in the eyes. “When do we leave?”
I smiled wide and dipped my biscotti in my cocoa. “After we're done.”
She smiled and opened a biscotti taking a bite without dipping it. Feisty!

Ok ok ok. I know I just met the guy but he's just... I don't know. I just wanted to go with him. He had an aura of mystery around him and it was hot! But he wasn't. That was the last word I would use to describe him. He was far from hot. And yet he was. His mussels were large but not overly done. And he never showed his eyes which just added to the mystery. I think they are blue. I mean it would make sense. I can't see him with brown, grey, green, or black eyes. Just blue. A light blue.
After we were done with our food we left. I had eaten 2 and he had as well. We went up to his room which was number 238. I waited outside the lodge while he got the skis and skates. I saw Julia then.
“Hey what are you doing outside the lodge?” she asked me.
“I'm going skiing,” I said. She looked at me like she was waiting for the punch line. “And skating of corse.”
“Are you... oh god. You are. YOU'RE SERIOUS!” she screamed. “Who convinced you?”
“A guy I just met,” I said. “His name is Jack Matolin. But he goes by Jack Frost to everyone else.”
She asked the obvious follow up question. “Is he cute?”
I smiled. “Not really. I would say he was more... I'm not sure. He is... hot I guess.”
“Melissa he is either hot or not. Is he hot?”
“Then I would say he is hot. But it's not the right word to describe him with. I want to say cold. He is very cold.”
“He's... cold?” she asked. She was confused.
“Wait for him to come out and then you'll see.” She nodded and we waited for him to come out. When he did he had ski boots for him and me, skis, and 2 pairs of ice skates.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 pm

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 pm

((Thanks but here comes another long one))
I walked outside and saw Julia and Melissa together. “Hello Ladies,” I said. Then I looked at Julia. “What might your name be gorgeous?” I saw melissa flush a little. I wasn't sure why though.
“Julia,” she said. She looked at me with disgust.
“Well I assume that Melissa told you that I'm Jack.” I said holding out my hand.
“Melissa can I speak with Jack here for a second?” Julia asked her. Melissa nodded confused and walked back into the lodge quickly.
When she was out of ear shot Julia looked at me with fear. “What?” I asked.
“Jack? Jack Frost? [i]The[i] Jack Frost?”
I smiled and took off my sunglasses looking at her with eyes that were a cold blue fire. “In the living flesh. What do you need?”
“Please.” She begged. “Please don't hurt her. She doesn't mean it. She does like the cold. Don't hurt her.”
I laughed. “I'm not going to kill or hurt her Julia,” I said. “I am going to... try to make her understand why I love the cold. I wont hurt her.”
“You better not mister,” I said. “Put your glasses back on. If someone sees that... You'll be called crazy.” I did as she told me to do and put them back on. “You didn't put a spell on her did you?”
“I would never do such a thing. My honor is the thing I hold at most value Julia,” I said. “And putting spells on women to make them come with me would be dishonorable and a crime worse the murder.”
She just nodded. “I'll get your date,” she said and walked back inside the lodge to get Melissa.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:48 am

NICE!! why did she not like his eyes?
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:35 pm

They are like his trade mark. His eyes are like a light blue fire that instead of giving off heat they freeze things. She was scared of him.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:53 pm

luv it but how did she know about him?
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:54 pm

In the first passage it mentions her grandmother being blessed with an extra 5 years of life. (It could be more) So her family knows about Jack Frost.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:56 pm

oh ok i was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Don't worry about it. I'll give you the next section in a sec.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:58 pm

I sat down in one of the many big comfy chairs in the lobby waiting for them to stop talking and come and get me. Then I saw Julia walk in side and sit next to me. “What did you 2 talk about?” I asked her.
“Just... stuff. But I need to ask you a favor,” she said. She was very serious.
“What's wrong Julia?” I asked her.
“Promise me that you will be carful of this man,” she told me. “Please. I do not trust him and neither should you.”
“What did he tell you?” I asked.
“Nothing,” she said but she twirled her hair like she did when she was lying. “Just promise.”
“Alright,” I said. “I promise I will be carful of it.”
“Swear to me over your great-great-grandmother's fortune that she left you when she died. And then again over the whole family of [i]Jaunist[i].” The Jaunist was the family of honest people. Those who lie get disowned. Even a tiny lie and they can never claim the name Jaunist again.
“All right,” I said. I raised my right hand and said the binding words that Great-great-grandma told me. “If my promise is broken hand me by my nails for all to see. Cut my toes off one by one in order of size. Pull my teeth out and take the fortune of great-great-grandmother Lilly Spetum and of the name of the family of the Jaunist. I will be wary of the man who calls himself 'Jack Frost'.”
“So shall be spoken so shall be done,” Julia finished. “Thank-you. And good-luck on your date.”
I blushed. “We're not dating.” She just rolled her eyes and made shoe signs for me to go and meet him. I ran as fast as I could to go see him.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 pm

wow that is some promise.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Yeah well Julia is superstitious (For good reasons) and doesn't want Melissa to get hurt by Jack.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:06 pm

she sounds like a great friend to have then.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Yeah. I guess she would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm in love with Jack Frost
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next