House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm in love with Jack Frost

Go down 
+2
graciella
Marked_by_Nyx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:33 pm

well if she's trying to protect you but i guess she might get annoying.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Yup. Julia is a good friend and a wonderful superstitious person. That is what I was going for.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:35 pm

well you acheived it.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Thank-you very much.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:44 pm

no problem
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 pm

I waited for her scared that Julia would tell her that I was Jack Frost. But she wouldn't believe her I think. Then I saw her coming out running. When she saw me she smiled and blushed lightly. It was a very pretty color on her. “You ready?” I asked.
“Yup,” she said. “So how am I going to do this?”
I smiled at her and set down 2 ski boots side by side. “Take off your shoes,” I said. She took off one shoe and stood on one leg. I kneeled down next to her and helped her get her foot in the boot. “Perfect fit,” she murmured. I smiled. I made the shoes so it would fit her no matter what. Then she stood on that boot and took off the other shoe. I helped her into that shoe too.
“Now what?” She asked. She looked down at her feet.
I set down the skis. “Put your toes here,” I pointed to the toe of the ski. “And then step down.” She stepped down but the boot didn't go in. I reset it and said, “Again same foot.” She stepped down. This time the boot was connected to the ski. “Good now let's do the other one.” She did the same thing again only this time with out my help. “Your good at that,” I said. She blushed lightly.
“Well I have a good teacher,” she said. I smiled a small laugh.
“Well then shall we get going?” I asked putting on my skis. She smiled and nodded. We started walking in the direction I was leading her in.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 pm

good very good
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Thanks. I don't have that much left to write now. Writers block. But I'll post when can.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:02 pm

k good
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:32 pm

I sighed thinking about where he might be taking me. “Why do you ware sun glasses?” I asked. “It's hardly sunny.”
He smiled and said, “I have sensitive eyes that need extra care from the sunlight so I ware my sunglasses everywhere.”
“Oh,” I said. My face was getting real hot now. “So where are we going exactly?”
He smiled a perfect smile. Not too much teeth not too little. Lips turned up and turned slightly red. “You'll see,” he said.
I didn't really like that answer so I just pouted.

Time skip. 20 minutes later. There was no talking and they have now arrived at his secret place.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:16 pm

sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:19 pm

((Sorry. i've been contemplating their answrs for a while now. Writeres block. But here is what I got:))

“Hey look!” I said. We had been skiing for the last 15 minutes or so and now we were at my secret place. It was an ice covered pond with benches and no signs of human pollution. I came here to think when I could. The ice was a silver with hints of blue everywhere. Like what you saw in a painting or movie. Only this was real. “What do you think?” I asked her. She just starred at it open mouthed. She was probably thinking about all of snow.

I was fighting my need to say “Are we there yet?” When he said, “Hey look!” And then we were in... well I think it was an ice rink. The area was a small pond with trees lining all around it. And everything was covered with snow and ice. The pond looked so solid I bet it wont defrost until early summer at least. A winter wonderland. “What do you think?” he asked me. It was like he did this. Like he was the maker of the of this place. It was beautiful! But how do I tell him that? “Do you hate it?” he asked me hesitantly. I shook my head no. “Do you like it?” he asked. I shook my head. 'Like' was an understatement. “Then what do you feel about it?” he asked. I tried to open my mouth to say something but I realized that it was already open. “I never though snow and ice could be so beautiful,” I said. “I love it Frost.” With that he smiled incredibly so. I blushed and started shifting forward.
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
earth-spirit

Female Posts : 721

Character sheet
Name: earth-spirit

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Nice, I hope there is going to be more to the story
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:01 pm

((Yeah. sorry I forgot. >.< ))

I smiled. She liked what I did with the place. “Here let me help you out of those skis,” I said shifting forward. She stopped and allowed me to sit down and get her skis off of her. When her feet were free I freed my own. I got up and walked with her to an ice bench that I made. It was hard but now I had a place to sit that made me feel at home. “Wow,” she said. “Did you bring this here or is it natural?”
“Natural,” I said. “I love this place most out of the places I've ma-been too.” I almost said made. Stupid!

I frowned. What was a word that started with ma that would fit his sentence. Oh well. “So what are we going to do now?” I asked him.
He smiled at me and said, “Ice skating.”
I paled at the thought and looked away.
“What's wrong?” he asked me touching my cheek ever so slightly.
“I can't really... ice skate,” I said honestly. “I don't like the snow so... yeah.”
He smiled and made me face him. “Then I'll teach you just like I taught you how to ski.” He smiled one of those heart stopping smiles you hear about in those corny romance novels. But it was so sweet.
“Thank-you,” I said.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 pm

I smiled and got out some skates for her and me and helped her put them on. She had figure skates and I have hockey skates. “You know some guys in my class are planning a hockey game right?”
“Hmm?” I asked. “No I didn't.” I did. I was planning on crashing it if I had time too.
“You should go,” I said. “Unless you don't play. I mean... stupid of me to mention.”
“Would I be welcome?”
“If you were with me yeah. I think so.”
“Then Yeah. I think if we have enough time I'll go.” At that comment she blushed and smiled at me. It made my heart that had been froze for centuries feel like it was going to start beating again. What is this?

I smiled for some reason when he told me that he might go. It made my heart skip a beat or two when he smiled back at me. So I looked back down at the skates that were now fashioned on my feet. Then he got up and sat next to me as he put on his own skates.
“Thank-you,” I said. “This is some of the greatest fun I've ever had when it comes to snow.”
He looked at me through his dark sunglasses. Sometimes it was hard to read his face when I couldn't see his eyes. But I could tell he was surprised by my sudden wordings. He slowly stood up and offered me a hand. “Come on,” he said. “I'm going to teach you how to skate now.”
I frowned for a second at the thought of me falling on my face in front of Jack but I stood up anyways. “You'll catch me if I fall right?”
“Of course,” he said without a second of hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with Jack Frost   I'm in love with Jack Frost - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm in love with Jack Frost
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3