House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven and Hell on Earth

Go down 
+3
Midnightpanther
Hex
Skyeee<3 [;
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

Heaven and Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Chapter 1:
"Shut up! Go back to where ever the hell you came from and leave me alone!"
Wow. That was kind of cruel, dont you think? Well I suppose I deserve it. Though none of this was my intention. I didn't want her to find out this way. OK, so I didn't want her to find out at all. Finding out your best friend is a creature of the night. Never to see the beauty of heaven again, is probably the best way to lose someone. Oh, well , I suppose I couldn't hide it from her forever. Though she doesn't know the whole story., and I wonder if she'll even care. I didn't choose to be a person who has to take the blood of others to survive. I didn't choose to spend all of eternity trapped on this brutal land instead of in the depths of heaven. All I chose was love, well I suppose it wasn't true love but it was love. Now, is that so bad?

Last edited by CrazyLittleButterfly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:36 pm

If you can believe it, I wasn't always this way. I used to live in heaven. And hey, guess what, I fell in love. I used to say everyone has a puzzle and that one special guy was the missing piece. When I met him I believed my puzzle was complete. Well, boy was I stupid. Though, I feel no regret. Regret, pity, and greed are the lowest of emotions and I refuse to feel any of them. Anyway, I was a beautiful young girl, only 17 when I met him. He said the first thing he liked about me was my ability to remain who I am no matter who I was with. I always loved that about myself and I guess I was flattered. I loved how instead of caling me by my real name, Rosalina, He called me Violet. No it wasn't one of those stupid pet nicknames. He said Rosalina was such a common name for a woman filled with such beauty. He said violet was a dark color and would make a much more beautiful rose color than red. I thought it was romantic. Not knowing his true intentions.

Last edited by CrazyLittleButterfly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:21 pm

It only took me 8 days to fall for him and 3 months to ruin my life. Forever. We moved in together after our first month together. I know on Earth that is really early but in heaven that is about the right time. I didn't notice anything was wrong, though i should have. There were an infinite number of signs. He never seemed to attent the community meetings to discuss what we were to do about the darkness arising. People were revolting and it always seemed to happen in places we least expected. He claimed he was studying something. I was blinded by my love for him and hoping to get out of my arranged marriage. Oh, I guess I didn't mention that yet, did I? Well I was first in line to marry Lucifer, the man who was to rule this section of heaven. We were what was considered angels on Earth. Almost as important as God. Now, I didn't want to be in an arranged marriage and never understood why I had to be. When ever I asked my parents they just said that that was the way of things. I figured if I showed people how much I loved and trusted Dredmont then they would let me out of the marriage. Though, I never should have risked it, especially with him.

Last edited by CrazyLittleButterfly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hex
Mod
Mod
Hex

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Jezabelle
Affinities : Mind Control.

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Keep going. XD
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:08 pm

A month later I noticed our house had been ransacked. By him. He asked, no begged me to follow him somewhere. So what did I do? I followed. He brought me to a group of people who studied the same things he did when we had the meetings. And they were having a meeting of their own. My dress was blowing in the breeze and they were all looking at me in a strange way. The men with lust and the women with envy. That was odd. No one envied me. Oh well, I guess it's a comliment. Then they started speaking and I soon realized what this was. These were the evil-doers of heaven. The ones we had the meetings for. And I just entered their lair. Dredmont was their leader and I was going to be his wife. Their version of Mary. So that was what the looks of lust and envy were about. No, I couldn't do this. But he looked at me with the pleading eyes of a young boy in love with a girl way above his standards, and begged me to stay with him. I loved him, or wanted to believe I loved him. He also used one of my weaknesses against me. He called me Violet. I just didn't have the heart to refuse. So I chose him. Against my people I chose him. That was when one of Gods messengers showed up and all hell broke loose.

Last edited by CrazyLittleButterfly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:08 pm

lol I'm trying Smile
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:19 pm

They took us to face God himself and the look he gave me when I appeared with the group was a look of utter astonishment. He couldn't believe I was there.
"So this is the group that dares to work against me?" His voice gave nothing away. It just appeared impartial but I could tell he was dissapointed. In me. I bowed my head in shame though I had nothing to do with this. I was guilty by association. I was the Mary of the evil's, the Beauty of the Beasts. I was done for.
"Yes" replied his henchman. He was to good to be called anything such as your highness or your majesty. That was one thing I always admired about him. Oh, no. Here comes our sentencing.
"Hmm, well as much as it pains me to say this, I must sentence you guys to live out eternity on Earth, as demons of the night. You will be allowed to see the sun of what once was but to never be here again unless I say otherwise. You must take the blood of humans to survive. You will be demons for the rest or your dreadful lives!"
Well, that was that. I have been on Earth for the past 300 years. Staying 17. Taking the blood of others. And every morning watching the sun rise, wishing I could go back in time and choose right. But no, I can't. I am damned, forever.

Last edited by CrazyLittleButterfly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Chapter 2:
Now, here I am with a human in my arms Not dead but just nearly holding on to the brink of life. You know, if you think about it. I am really doing this human a favor by killing him. He is 32 years old and a smoker. He would die in about 3 years anyway. Plus, he would be able to go to that paradise that I can no longer enter. Though, I refuse to be the one to do that. What's that insepit noise in the backround? Oh yes, that's my best friend yelling at me. All I can do is try to explain.
"Please, this is not what you think" I begged her to understand with my voice.
"I know what I'm seeing, and that's a murderer and a canibal!"
"No, you have it all wrong" I exclaimed. But she didn't listen to me. She just ran away as fast as she could. I couldn't go after her either. It was better for her to believe thelies though I would rather she knew the truth, that just isn't my way. So I let her run away from me. Thinking I wasa monster. Oh, she didn't even know the half of it.

Last edited by CrazyLittleButterfly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm

That was when a man, who appeared to be about my age, came from behind a building. It seeed as though he's been ease-dropping the whole time. He reminded me of someone... Though I couldn't remember who. Like I met him in a past life, as human's would say, though I had no past lives. Maybe I saw someone who looked like him when I first started out on this barren planet. Yea, let's go with that. Well, the man didn't seem to be frightened or worried as he strolled up to her, he just seemed to be... Cocky? I groaned internally. Only one thing can be cocky when coming up to her like this, a demon. But this was a demon she couldn't remember the name of. Or a demon she tried so hard to forget, she couldn't tell. But there he was, standing in front of her now. She dropped the body to the floor, allowing his breathing to slowly come back to normal. After being "fed" on humans didn't wake up for about 5 hours and by then they don't remember what happened and just assume they were drunk or something. I sttod up in a tense position and curled my teeth back. He just laughed and said "Relax, I'm not going to harm you." Then he put his hands up in the universal sign of innocence. You could never trust a demon so she didn't release from her postition but I did relax, slightly.
"What do you want" I snarled at him.
"Jeez, fiesty one aren't you. Ah, so you realy do not recognize me?" He said this in such a cocky manner I almost slapped him, but refrained from it. Not wanting to cause a fight.
"I seem to recognize you from somewhere, but I don't seem to recall how, why, or where. So, who are you? Where did you come from? Who sent you? And why are you here" I through these questions at him in such a menacing way, I hoped he would cringe. He didn't. Dang it. Instead he answered very calmly, almost as if inaffected.
"Who am I? Wel that is for me to know and for you to, eventually find out" He grinned as he said this. "I came from the same place you did silly. Paradise. No one sent me darling, I came of my own voluntary, free will. And I am here to see you."
"Well, stay the hell away from me who ever you are." Then I ran off. Running away from him? Or running away from the feelings those words stirred up in me. Feelings I never thought a demon like me could feel. Again, from these, I could not tell.

Last edited by CrazyLittleButterfly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:00 am

While I was running I couldn't help but wonder. Who was that mysterious man? I was beginning to get frustrated and angry. Angry that I could not remember him. And angry for caring so much that I did not. Why should I care. He was just some sad low life who got the same punishment as me for doing what we did. That was all he was. But the strange part is, I remember every other person that was in the revolt and sentenced to be demons, yet I just can't seem to remember him. Ugh. Stop! Stop, stop, stop. Stop worrying yourself over someone who so isn't worth it. What you should be worrying about are those footsteps behind you. Wait. Footsteps? Oh yes. I hear them now. *edit your post and this will go away*, someone's following me. Time to turn a corner. I ran straight as if I didn't even see the corner and the just turned. That was when I saw a man I didn't expect to ever see again. Dredmont. Just that one glimpse of him brought me back to that first month here on Earth. Oh no, here we go again.

Last edited by CrazyLittleButterfly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 am

Chapter 3:
I lay on the damp ground of a forest floor. Dredmont beside me, along with all my fellow demons. Wow, I can't even get up. This body is so new to me. Though, I eventually struggled my way up, and then fell back down. Damn, I don't know how to walk. In heaven, all we did was float around. I didn't have to worry about learning things as useless as walking. Now, I just wished I had. Well, I must try again. Everyone else was asleep so they didn't have to watch me suffer to learn what came so easily to humans. As I stumbled to get up, I saw some bodies stir. I would need to hurry up and learn so I could teach the others. There, I'm up. Now I just need to stay up. My body stirred from side to side as I struggled to stay upright. Yes! I am standing straight. Hey, it's not as hard as I thought it would be. Now to walk. I picked up my left foot..., and fell flat on my face. I lost balance therefore, I fell. Ugh. I would need to learn how to control that. I got up again, this time it came easily. So when I reached to pick up my right foot this time I stood straight. However, as I moved it forward I fell again. I did this about five times before I finally got it. As I finally began to walk, I let out a sigh of relief. I had finally learned it. I took the time to look down and saw a river there, glinting and mirroring my image back at me.
I was almost just as beautiful here as I was in Heaven. Almost. I still had that goldish glint in my eyes but they were no longer gold. They were auburn, only glinting when I looked directly at the sun. My hair was still that black silky straight, and smooth hair it was, only now it had streaks of blue and purple. I decided I liked the new additions and felt it made me look mysterious. My face was delicately shaped, it looked almost as if it would break if you touched it. My eyes were that beautiful shape that made you look innocent, sexy, and mysterious at the same time. My skin was perfectly tanned, just enough to make every girl jealous. My figure could make any girl envious and any straight guy breathless. I was slim yet not the too skinny type with no boobs or butt. I was as people say, "just the right size."
When I finally looked up I saw someone else starting to stand up. Dredmont. He had awoken first. Except unlike me, he walked perfectly on the first try. "How did you do that" I asked breathless. It took me forever to learn yet he got it on the first try. I felt foolish and dumb watching everyone else awaken and stand upright perfectly.
"Sweety, we learned that in Heaven. We knew some of the things God might do to us if he found out. This was what we intended to happen. Remember, I can see the future" he replied calmly. Ah. I forgot to mention that everyone had abilities in Heaven. His was to see the future. So obviously he saw this coming and got himself prepared for it. I should have known.
"Oh" I replied simply. "So where are we going now? What are we gonna do? How do we survive without the guidance of God? I didn't want this!" That was when I started to cry. Dredmont came over to hold me and said simply.
"No you didn't want this, but you want me right?"
"Of course I do. I didn't want to be in an arranged marriage. I loved you and I never even met him." I didn't think about it that way. But I just kept on crying. Missing my soon-to-be people. The people I was meant to rule. The people that probably cursed now when ever they heard my name. So for the rest of the day, I cried. Realizing I had an endless amout of tears to let out on that subject.
The rest of the days flew by in a similar manner. A week later I realized we needed to find somewhere else to live. We couldn't survive in these woods forever. We seemed to be standing on the threshold of where life exists and doesn't. All we needed to do was cross over and we could have our first meal. Or, more sufficiently, our first human. With out the blood of a human in our systems, as God had foretold, we became weak. We all moved sluggishly and that needed to end. So I decided it was time to confont them."My people," I began to address them as this a few days ago, "We must move on from this baren land and find life. For their is no life here and never will be. If we wish to survive, we must move on." Dredmont agreed with me and that's when we began to move on. It took us a few days to finally cross that border and another day or so to reach life. We found ourselves in a place known as New Orleans. We were in a major city with many people to choose from. That night, we each feasted like pig's.
After about 2 days, we each only had one human a day. We could remain inconspicuous that way. People were starting to get suspicious. Then, when that didn't work out, we realized we needed to scatter. The group I went with traveled to Massachusets. For about one week, life went on in peace. I lived with Dredmont and found myself with a burning question that I needed to be answered. Finally, I got the guts to ask him. "Hey, Dredmont."
"Yea?"
"Why did you choose me? Of all people why did you choose me to be your queen?"
"Because I loved you, Violet." He purred when he said that little nickname he gave me but I remained unaffected. I had a strange tingling in the back of my mind. A tingling I didn't know I could have as a demon. That was my angel ability. Knowing when people were lying, and he most definitely was.
"Your lying" I said defiantly.
"Ah. So your ability is back."
"Yes, and I demand to know the truth. Now" I exclaimed.
"Sweety, why do you want to ruin what we have now with the past?"
"I just need to know. And you better tell me or so help me I will..." I couldn't finish that sentence. I left it like that, hoping he would tell me. And he did. On this land we were equals. Only one could kill the other. We were both leaders.
"OK. You were destined to marry Lucifer and I knew you wouldn't like that. So I came in your life and changed the furtue. That's that."
"But why? Your not telling me the whole truth and I know it." The slight tingling told me it was only a half truth. I was beginning to get really pissed. He sighed. Exasperated and, finally, I realized, giving in.
"If you had married Lucifer than my plans wouldn't have worked. You would reach your full potential, which I really don't know much about, but I did know that you would use that to destroy us. So I had to stop it. But what does the past matter?" He grabbed my hand and kissed it."You are my Princess of Darkness now. You are to forever rule beside me." He smiled, feeling accomplished.
"One thing you have yet to learn about me, NEVER tell me what to do!" Then I raked my hand across his face and took off.

Last edited by CrazyLittleButterfly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Attending your first ritual
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Amanda Firestar
Affinities : Bending Shadows, Lightning, Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Ooooo... i love it. very exciting. can't wait to read more and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 pm

thanks Smile I'm still working on chapter 4
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:36 pm

take your time. stories can take a while to write just choose any series of books as an example. The books dont come out right after each other. Theres like a year between. Anyways, your welcome. XD Tounge What a Face
Before "Violet" became a demon, did she have wings? If she did, she has her own smiley!!
See---> Angel
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:47 pm

lmao hmmmm, I don't know, maybe Smile anyway woah that smiley is cool lol
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:50 pm

lmao. yes it is.
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Chapter 4:
Ever since that day I've been on the run. I found out that if I stayed in a big city they couldn't attack me. Not unless I was alone. Which I rarely ever am. I go to school in the mornings. I go straight to work after that. Then I go hunting, which is the only time I'm alone. Then I go to a club until about 5 A.M. One thing I learned about being a demon, you only had to sleep for about 3 hours a day. Perfect schedule for me. Oh, I guess I didn't explain why I was on the run. He's been searching for me ever since that day. I am his Princess of Darkness and if we are not together, then one of us can not live. Apparently, that one is me. Yet, we are perfectly matched, neither one of us is stronger than the other. But get 2 other demons plus him against me and, guess what, I'm screwed. He hasn't found me till this day. He's come extremely close, but today was the first time I've seen him in over 300 years. Just seeing him made me want to scream. But I didn't. Instead, I spat at his feet. He just laughed, that same vicious laugh he always had.
"Violet, did you really think you could get away from me" he asked. I wonder, did I ever really believe I could? Eh, surprisingly yes, I did. Now, you know me, I always have a smart comment to make.
"Well, seeming as your really old now with no life left in you, yes I did." I said this while smiling and got the exact reaction I was hoping for, he got angry.
"I'm sorry to tell you this SWEETY, but I'm JUST as old as you. Oh, and your senses happen to be much weaker than mine now a days. You've become so accustumed to living with humans that you forget to look behind you and see if anyone's following. You should of heard me approaching long before you did, and you should of known to run straight intsead of turn a corner, amatuer mistake, Princess" he replied. Basically throwing the words at me. And the worst part is, he was right. I was becoming.... weak. Ugh, I need to start training again. Anyway let's deal with him now.
"So, what are you going to do now that you found me?"
"Well, offer you another chance. You can come and rule beside me again, or you can die. Your choice." I smiled a seductive little smile, and walked closer. He smiled back at me, getting the hint. "I knew you would come back to me, my darling. We belong together. You are my other half." I just continued walking until I was in front of him. Then I pushed him up against the wall with one hand. And came so close that my lips were a hair away from his. "Oh, how I've missed this" he purred. Then I started kising him. One hand at the back of his head and the other on his neck. His hands were fiddling with the bottom of my skirt. I stopped kissing him and moved to whisper in his ear. Securely holding his head back by his hair.
"You've become weak, too. You forgot one of the most important lessons, never trust a demon." Then I incapitated him in the only way you could with out killing a demon. I snapped his neck. Unlike humans, our necks can regenerate and heal by themselves. This will only incapitate him for about two days, but by then I'll be long gone. I ran as fast as I could away from him. Only stopping once I reached my apartment. I grabbed everything I owned and packed it in less than twenty minutes. I didn't have many things, I was constantly on the move. Once I was done I traveled to New York City. One of the most populated places in the world. It would be very difficult to find me here. I didn't bother to enroll in college again. I was believed to be 19, though I was really over 300 years old and stuck at the age of 17. I found an aparmtment building with many people living in it. They couldn't attack me here, they could be found if they did. Their were camera's everywhere. Once I was all settled in, I searched for a job. There, awaitress at a popular restaurant. Now, no matter what I did, they couldn't attack me unless I went to feed. That reminds me, I haven't fed in over a day now. I can't allow myself to become weak.
I waited till it was almost eight o'clock at night. People would be prowling the alley ways looking for a short cut home. I never take any good humans. I limit myself to unhealthy or evil ones. So when I walked into an alley and saw an eighteen year old girl, who was straight edge and still a virgin, I kept walking. She didn't deserve to wake up in an alley scared and alone. I waited in the dark while a few more people came by until, finally, a 26 year old man walked past me. He was an alchoholic and abused his daughter. You can tell a lot about people just by smelling their blood. Humans were so easily read. I followed his trail until he turned a corner where no one but him was there. Then, I pounced on him. He fell to the ground screaming until I silenced him with my bite. Humans automatically fell unconcious. Thank God, those screams would have given me a major migraine. I think I sat there drinking for about 10 minutes before I heard footsteps. Dang it. They found me faster than I thought they would. So I dropped the man to the ground and ran till reached a club. Then I walked inside and started dancing in the crowd with a huge crowd around me. When I looked out the window, all I saw was a black sillouette invisible to the human eye, but it almost appeared as if the man was crying.

Last edited by CrazyLittleButterfly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:19 pm

YAY!! YAY Go Violet! Dredmont totally deserved that. lol. hopefully his head gets snapped again. Was the footsteps actually him or somebody else?
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:27 pm

lmfaoo yes dredmont did, and that is for me to know and for you o find out XP
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Awwww.... at least i will find out. Where'd you get the idea to write this story? You know i've always wondered how authors got their ideas. Like i get my ideas from other books ive read then add my own little twists and style to it. What about you.
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:29 pm

umm... I don't know I just get a sentence or line in my head and BAM! I have an idea it's wierd.
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:20 pm

thats what happened with the story im writing now. it is weird.
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:23 pm

mmmm-hmmmm and, for me, if I don't start writing imediatly, I either lose the thought or it keeps nagging at me in my mind till I do *sigh* lol
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:55 pm

same hear itll nag till i write, but then i dont finish cause i get writers block. It can be a very frustrating process.
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Chapter 5:
I danced till about 5:30 A.M. Then I went "home" and slept as a human would sleep. I was tired, tired of running, tired of hiding, tired of wishing I could stop, and tired of wondering about that strange demon. Just plain tired of life. So when I awoke at 12:00 P.M. I realized I needed a day job. If I wasn't going to go to school, then I might as well make more money. So I went to a building to get a job interview. They asked many questions like was I multi-lingual? Well, I can speak every language, when you live for 300 years, you tend to pick up on many things. So, she gave me a job as a translator. I guess I should put my skills to good use. She said that I didn't start till tomorrow. Great. Well that doesn't solve my problem for today. I decided to roam around the city and shop. I've always heard that New York City was center of fashion. Well time to test that statement out. Most people shop at those expensive stores such as Cache and Guess. Well, not me. I went to the more dangerous part of the city. The one people would call "Ghetto" but what I would call misunderstood. I went into some no name stores and got some skinny jeans and tank tops. Then I found one of my favorite stores. Zumez. I am more of a scene and skater girl so, of course, I love zumez. I walked in and spent at least an hour trying on close. I walked out with 2 skirts, 1 tank top, 2 short sleeve shirts, 3 shorts, and 5 pairs of skinny jeans. I was esctatic as any normal 17 year old would be. Even being 300 years old, shopping never gets old. Personally, I like this new day in age. The old fashions were just terrible. I wasgliding out of the store when I saw a black shadow in the alleyway right next door. Can they ever just leave me in peace? I walked as though I didn't notice anything. I couldn't attract attention to myself. Not now. But soon, I will deal with this problem. And by soon, I mean tonight. But right now, it was time to go to work.
My shift went by quickly. All I did was wait on a few tables. I guess since it was my first day they didn't want to push me too hard. Oh well, I'm going to need my energy if I'm going to track down that demon following me. So when I emerged from my job, I looked over and yet again saw a black shadow. Well, that was easy. I strolled up to it, looking nonchalant. It must have worked because no one questioned me as to why I was going into a pitch black alleyway. Or maybe they just didn't care? I don't know. Anyway, as I began to walk in, he backed up. This got me angry, "if you're going to follow me, then at least have the guts to face me." Jeez, demon's now a days. He stopped moving and flashed me a dazzling smile that illuminated the darkness. I sighed. Oh no, what was I doing? Showing attraction to someone who was likely here to bring me to my death. Ah. I am becoming weak.
"I knew you culdn't resist me" said the shadow. Then, I instantly knew who it was. That mysterious man from the alley that night I ran away. The man haunting my dreams. What was he doing here?
"You're the one who's been following me for the past three days?" I could't believe it.
"Yea, who did you think it was, sweety?" He called me sweety. My heart fluttered. No. I don't even know him and I refuse to love a demon. Never again.
"Um, first things first, don't call me sweety, second, um, how about the frieken hundreds of demons searching to kill me!" I screamed this at him and he recoiled. Not looking frghtened but looking... Protective?
"Demon's are trying to kill you?" He asked this tentatively and strained, almost as if he cared. That was stupid of me to think. Why would he care about someone like me?
"Yes, many of them. I have been on the run from them since a month after we were all banished. They would give anything to bring me to their king, Dredmont." I spat his name out. Just the mentioning of him made me want to punch someone in the face. I couldn't stand him. He ruined my life. Stop. You can't think about this if you wish to appear impassive. Take a deep breathe. Breathe in, breathe out. There, I'm better. Then I realized he was muttering something to himself. I pushed up my senses so I could pick up what he was saying.
"... they better stop or so help me God I will" That's when I cut him off, extremely confused.
"Why the hell do you care so much," I asked timidly. Then he gave me one of those dazzling smiles he seemed to know so perfectly.
"Ah, I really do wish you'd remember me." He sighed.I assumed he sighed from exasperation, but by this point, I didn't care. I was fuming.
"If you want me to remember so much, then why won't you just tell me already?"
"Because I want you to remember me. But until you do, I will wait patiently by your side. If you would only let me."
"What do you mean 'by my side'?"
"I want to be your friend. Maybe even more if you would just get to know me."
"Why should I trust you?"
"Because I asked you., not told you." That was when I knew he was right. No one ever asked me, well at least no demon. They either told me or forced me. I found out I kind of liked being asked instead of told things. It gave me the freedom to do what I wanted. And, hey, I might as well admit it, I am seriously interested in this guy, for reasons I don't even know yet. So I gave him the only answer I could possibly allow myself to give.
"OK, I'll give you a chance. But if you mess it up, you're done for."
"That is all I can ask for. I will meet you at 8 o'clock in Time's Square tomorrow night." Then he took my hand, gently, allowing me to pull away if that was what I desired, and kissed it. Then, in mere seconds, he was gone. For the second time, my heart fluttered at the thought of him.

Last edited by CrazyLittleButterfly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell on Earth
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next