House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven and Hell on Earth

Go down 
+3
Midnightpanther
Hex
Skyeee<3 [;
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnightpanther
Attending your first ritual
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Amanda Firestar
Affinities : Bending Shadows, Lightning, Fire

Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Cool. I wonder who this guy is. Is it Lucifer, but a demon instead? I can't figure it out. The suspence. Cant wait to read more.
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:01 pm

lol you will find out soon
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Ohkay, so I was just told that Lucifer was the devil's name so I'm changing his name to Lorent. Sorry, I didnt know.
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 am

Chapter 6:
I went home in a daze. I just couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that a man, as beautiful and kind as him, wanted to be with me. Some part of my brain was telling me this could be a trick. But my heart didn't want to believe that. I already felt a connection with him, and it hurt too much to think that he could betray me. Wow, I sound like a kindergartener in love with her teacher. Sad and pathetic. Oh well, time to head to the club.
As I entered the club, many eyes turned to me, all of which were guys. Sigh. Human men are so predictable. All they worried about was money and who they were going to take home that night. Thank God none of them appealed to me. I began to sway to the music, basking in my happiness. Many of the guys tried to catch my attention, but it didn't faze me. The only guy on my mind right now is Mystery Man. I looked around, doing my routine checking of my surroundings. Then, my good mood came crashing down on me with all the weight I could stand to stay up in. I saw a man that would have appeared to be human at first glance, then he looked up at the light. When his eyes hit that light they glowed such a deep scarlet that it reminded me of how gold my eyes looked when I looked into some sort of light. Then. I knew. He wasn't human. And I even recognized him. His name was Damon and he completely dispised me. I tried to exit the club as inconspicuosly as I could manage. It would have worked perfectly if he hadn't spotted me at the same time that I spotted him.
Oh great, here we go again. Sometimes I wonder if my life is on repeat. It's always the same story line. I'm always being chased by someone who's one desire was to kill me. And here was that same story line again. Frieken fantastic! I kept my face perfectly calm so no one would figure out something was wrong. When I started running through the streets, I began to hear his footsteps behind me. I turned a series of corners, hoping to loose him. I succeeded, but not the way I intended to. I rounded a corner and realized he wasn't following me anymore. Then I heard the distinct grunts of a fight. I turned around to see who my savior was, totally not expecting who it was. Mysteru Man? He gave me another one of those cocky smiles after he finished incapitating Damon. Then he began to walk toward me.Wow, I so did not see that one coming.
I slowly smiled back at him and said "Wow, I guess I owe you one." This had the complete opposite affect on him that I intended it to. He got angry.
"No, this is just the beginning of me making up for all the years I've missed. I'm sorry that you've had to deal with people like this scum bag for so long." He said that in a way that madr me want to cry. I've never been cared for or spoken to the way he did, it made me feel special. Even loved for the first time in a long time. I didn't realize a tear had dropped from my eye until after he wiped it away.He was so close to me now I could barely stand it. "Why are you crying?" He asked me this so carefully, almost as if I would break if he were too harsh.It made me cry even more.
"Nothing. It's stupid anway." I wiped away the last of my tears, hoping no more would fall. Also hoping that he would drop it. Sadly, he didn't.
"It's not nothing. I know you, you wouldn't cry over anything stupid. Just tell me, please?" The guy gave me the frieken puppy dog eyes. Aw, come on! You have got to be kidding me. I gave in.
"Promise you won't laugh?"
"Swear"
"OK, well the way you look at me and the way you talk to me, it, it, just makes me feel... Special" I whispered the last part, scared of his reaction. I hope he didn't fine me wierd. I hope I didn't scare him off.Oh God, he's getting ready to talk.
"Oh, Rosalina," he said my name in a way that made me shiver with delight, "you really don't know just how special you are, do you?"
"No. N-no one's ever said I was before" I said timidly. He got a grave look on his face. Then he spoke very seriously, making it even more romantic.
"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? On the outside, you are breathtaking. The way you do your hair and the way you dress show that you have been through a lot and don't want to take anything more. On the inside, you are even better. When I look in your eyes, I can see straight into your soul. You are tough yet vulnerable, beautiful yet not conceited, perfect yet damaged. And those are only a few things I love about you." I just couldn't take it anymore. I put my arms sround his neck and did what I wished I could everytime I saw him.
Kissing him was unlike anything I've ever felt before. I felt perfectly safe in his arms. Never had I ever felt completely safe. I liked the feeling, even if I might only be able to feel it once.As our kiss deepened, he pulled me closer. I was escatatic! I couldn't believe he wanted to kis me just as much as I wanted to kiss him. That was a relief. I feard he might pull away or something. Yeah, I know. What a stupid thing to think after everything he just told you, but hey, I couldn't help but feel insecure. This has never happened to me before. Not like this. Slowly, he pulled away from me, only to put his forehead on mine. My breathing was coming fast, as was his. Wow," he sighed a content sigh, "do you have any idea how long I've been waiting to do that?" He was driving me insane!
"No! No I don't. Maybe you should let me in on this little secret of your already. I'm dying to know!"
"Fine, do you really want me to let you in?"
"Yes! Please!"
"OK." Those were last words I heard before he kissed me and I was suddenly plunged into a place I didn't recognize. Then I realized what it looked like. Someone's soul. Except, this one was beautiful. The aura was deep red meaning love and passion. I smiled, he's with me. As I traveled farther I realized he was truly good. Meaning he could never have been evil enough to be banished like the rest of us. Then how did he become one of us? I kept wandering. Then, I saw it. I reached the place where your life history is stored and saw the picture of someone I didn't expect to see. I broke the kiss when I realized who he must be. I locked gazes with him and whispered "Lorent?"

Last edited by CrazyLittleButterfly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:16 pm

I KNEW it! You had to end it like that too. Ugh, the suspense is going to kill me. I can see why you didnt want his name to be the name of the devil. In the story hes the really really good guy.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm

O M G !!!! this is great !

i say she's crazy for choosing him in the first place .
bt things were meant to happen for a reason .
i'll be glad wen she kills dredmont .
he's getting on mi nerves lol .
bt mystery man is sweet .
bt i believe he asked to be like them just so he could get her back in his life .

Great job missy . Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Thats what i think. i agree with her. I think Lorant really did love Rosilina and changed so he could be with her.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Only way to find out is if she adds more !
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Yup! I cant wait either.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:17 pm

i'm waiting , i'm waiting , i'm waiting . *starts dancing* i'm waiting , i'm waiting i'm waiting , i'm waiting , i'm waiting , i'm waiting , i'm waiting , i'm waiting .
okay i'm done waiting now .
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Haha. You were doing the waiting dance. Is there such a thing? *waiting dance*

Stops....cant wait no more
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Yes, and lol I'm working on chapter 7 now. It's a lot easier on weekends no homework or anything to study. But I'll probably post it tomorrow morning. Smile
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Glad you guys like it
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 pm

lol . it's my new invention . Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Lol. Yay! Here comes Chapter 7!! Yeah i know what you mean. I have trouble getting on too cause of school. I can't go on in the morning and unless i dont have homework or anything to do i can come.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 pm

i'm already out of school . well actually the last day isn't unti th 10 but i don't have to go .
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm

lol lucky, mine ends the 15th then I have 4 days of finals... anyway yea I'm about half way through, things starting making sense with Lorent now but the story is so not over yet Smile
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm

haha gud luck on finals . i just took all mine last week .

bt i hope the storie aint over too soon . we need to get hyped & ready to kill sumone if need be . well i do anyway . lol
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm

lmaoo well I'm pretty sure later on you might want to
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 Icon_cheers Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 953362 YAY !!!!!!! lol ok .
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm

lmfao someones hyped
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm

hehehehe . i just got finished eatting candy & drinking kool-aid so yeah i'm kind of on the hyper side . lol .
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 pm

lmaoo lucky! I wish I was!
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:04 pm

lol . now im nt so hyper anymore .
Back to top Go down
Midnightpanther
Midnightpanther

Female Gemini Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 pm

im not done till the 21 or 23. and i have exams next week. Today though were had this awesome fielr day thingie, some im alright with being there, even if it does start back up tomarrow.

I dont really ever want this story to end. Im like that most of the time with books i read, but its really good and i cant wait to read more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell on Earth   Heaven and Hell on Earth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell on Earth
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next