House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vampire academy[only me and electra]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:37 am

(Sorry, I was trying to deal with a problem. I'm back now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:39 am

"You are not a reject. Don't ever think that."
I placed my hand on her cheek again. I smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:51 am

i smiled at him"thx" and i tensed as he touched my ccheek

((i was doing somewthing but im back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:53 am

(Oh, no worries. I'm going to be leaving for the night soon.)

"Kari, do feel uncomfortable when I touch you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:55 am

(aww kay))

"no, "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:56 am

(I know, sorry Sad )

"I wouldn't want to do anything you weren't comfortable with." I told her with sincerity.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:57 am

"it's cool, im not uncpmfortable, if i was id tell you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 am

"OK, I appreciate that." I said gazing into her eyes.
I continued to stroke her cheek. I let my hand move up into her hair. I curled my fingers in her long blonde hair.
I wanted to kiss her so badly.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:04 am

i smiled at him. being with felt right.,
it made all the worries i had go away.
was this possible?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:06 am

I decided not to hold myself back for right now. I pulled her into me. I pressed my lips softly against hers exploring their shape, feel, and taste.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:07 am

i kissed him back. it was shocking, i hadnt expected him to kiss me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 am

I deepened our kiss. It became more passionate. I explored her mouth memorizing every dip and curve. I rolled the top half of my body on top of her supporting myself with my arms. This felt so amazing, no kiss had never felt like this. I wanted it to last forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:12 am

(You can let me know if my writing is too descriptive or anything.)
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:14 am

(( okay its fine so far))

i kissed him harder, deeper, it felt right, ive never felt like this beofre. it made me want to stay here forever, i never wnated to leave from his armss. i smiled through the kiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:20 am

I placed one hand on her hip and traced it slowly up her side. I brought her arm up over her head and placed my hand on top of hers, palm to palm. I kept kissing her. I couple moans of pleasure escaped pass my lips. I never wanted this to ended. I wanted to stay like this with her forever.

(I've got to go. Have a good night. I'll be one tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:22 am

(okay i might be one tomarrow not sure))

i liked how this felt, i wannted to stay with him and never leave, i rapped my arm around him,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:01 pm

I broke the kiss even though I really didn't want to.
"I should let you get some sleep, Princess." I smiled down at her.
I let the dream dissolve.

I came back to my room. I touched my fingers to my lips still feeling her on them.
I turned off my lights and drifted off to my own dreams.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:28 pm

he ended the dream, i woke in my room, i was just smiling,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:32 pm

(Hi! Was there anywhere in the story you wanted to go? Any problems, adventures, parties?)
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:33 pm

((it doesnt relly matter to me, whatever))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:40 pm

I woke up at twilight with a smile on my lips. The dream I created for Kari felt so real. I couldn't wait to kiss her for real. I had to go see her, but she would have classes. What would I do all day? It would drive me crazy to not see her for all those long hours...
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:44 pm

i woke up to get ready for shool, i jumped in the shower and then put on jeans and a blacj shirt, i didnt feel like dressing up today. i went to get breakfast. my favorite cereal:lucky charms xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:51 pm

I decided to take a shower. I shed my clothed on the way to my bathroom. I turned on the water. Steam instantly began filling the room. I stepped under the hot water. I let it run over me for awhile. I enjoyed the feeling of the heat enveloping my body working out of the tension from the day before. I worked soap into a lather and washed myself until I felt satisfyingly clean. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. The mirror was covered in steam; I used the palm of my hand to wipe it away. I stared at myself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:54 pm

i got to the dining room, and got the cereal, i went to sit at table whre noone else was at. i didnt want to sit with anyone. i saw a few kids i recognized but i didnt bother to talk to them. they might call me lissa and i know where that would go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:00 pm

I slowly got dressed pulling on jeans and a sweater. I thought about what I should do for the day.
Get of campus. It's just going to drive you crazy to stay here. I thought.
I walked to the parking lot and hopped in my car. I started to engined and sped away from the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

vampire academy[only me and electra]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next