House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vampire academy[only me and electra]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:03 pm

i finished eating then headed off to my first class. suddenly adrian popped into my head, and the dream..i hoope this wouldnt drive me crazy today. i have to stay focused in my classes today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:12 pm

I just drove. I didn't have a destination in mind. The windows were down and the music was on. I wanted to distract myself as much as possible. But she was there in my thoughts, and every time I thought of kissing her my lips tingled.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:15 pm

i got to my first class and just took a seat in the back. i put my head down, and hoped noone would notice me, but sure enough someone did,

"lissa!"

great i thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:27 pm

I pulled off to the side of the rode. I laid my head on the steering wheel. Thoughts of Kari rushed through my mind.
I heard the sound of a truck coming up behind me. I didn't think anything of it. But then I heard tires screeching trying to stop and then metal crashing into metal. The smell of blood was overwhelming.
I was immense pain. Then I blacked out.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:29 pm

((ohh my gosh!!))

"er..im not lisssa. " i said looking up"im her twin.." they continued talking but i ignored them. then they walked off. as usual..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:32 pm

(I thought I would ad a twist.)

Blackness was all around me. It was suffocating me. I wanted to panic, but I knew that I shouldn't. I tried to relax and not fight against it. I clung to Kari's face. I knew if I didn't let her go I who be OK somehow...
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:35 pm

(((haha lool, hope he doesnt die! xDD))

first class ended, i headed to my room, i didnt want to face any more of the rejection so i went to sleep. if anyone asked where i was i would say i got sick, i layed down and feell into a sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:41 pm

(Me too. Sounds like it might be up to Kari to save him though....)

Word of Adrian's accident has made its way to campus. He's in the hospital. He's alive but just barely.

I kept replaying her dream over and over, but it was get fainter and fainter each time I repeated it. I knew this wasn't good. I didn't let myself think about that. I had hope that I would make it through this.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:43 pm

((uh oh haha, how?))

i woke up to someone talking outside my door, something about a boy in ahospital, thn i heard it was adrian, i opened the door, and told them to tell me what happend. i shut the door affterwards and just stood there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:48 pm

(Maybe she does have an affinity for spirit after all or she can reach him in this other realm his in...I don't know. It's up to you.)

Breathing became harder. My eyelids weighed about a hundred pounds. All I wanted to do was given in and fall asleep. But I kept fighting. I wanted to see Kari again. She was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:51 pm

((alrighty.))

i didnt know what to do, adrian was in the hospital, wht was his condition? i didnt know how to find out. how could things go from being great and wonderful and everything good, to everything bad, i felt trapped, without him what was i? he saw the real me..adn he noticed who i was the first day..i needed him, if i lost him what would i do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Kari, Kari, Kari...I began saying her name over and over again.
I knew she wouldn't be able to hear me, but somehow it comforted me.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:55 pm

i heard something saying my name or rather someone,, i didnt know what it was hello?
i started to say hoping for a response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:58 pm

I was so, so tired. I thought I heard something. I stopped talking and just listened. Nothing. I must have imagined it. Sleep...I just wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:59 pm

no response, i tried againn is anyone there?. mayube i was just imagining, but i had to know what it was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:00 pm

I heard the voice again.
"Hello." I said my voice barely a whisper.
I doubted they would be able to hear me.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:03 pm

i heard something like a faint voice, who are you? i had a feeling i knew who it was but they sounded hurt. i didnt know what to think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:07 pm

"Adrian Ivashkov." I responded.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:10 pm

adrian... i got to my bed and layed down whats going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:13 pm

"Wait, who is this?" I asked.
The voice sounded familiar but I was so tired I couldn't think of who's it was.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:14 pm

kari.. i was laying down. i hated thiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:16 pm

"Kari you found me." I said.
I was loosing my concentration. I was having a hard time thinking. I was just so happy that she had found me.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:18 pm

yeah, whats wrong? are you okay? i was glad it was him,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:23 pm

"I think I am dying. I'm surrounded by blackness. I'm so tired, Kari. I just want to sleep." I told her.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:24 pm

i started to have tears in my eyes, i didnt know what to, no adrian, you can hold on. i know you can..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

vampire academy[only me and electra]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next