House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vampire academy[only me and electra]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

vampire academy[only me and electra] Empty
PostSubject: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:07 am

this is for me and electra only

im ready whenver you are

i walked throught the school, it was different than i thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:11 pm

I woke up with a pounding headache. I rolled over and grabbed the bottle of liquor I kept handy on my nightstand. I took a big drink. Once that was taken care of, I thought of my Dragomir princess. I wanted...no I needed to see her. I didn't know what had happened, but she had captivated me. I was drawn to her, like a moth to a flame.
I quickly got dressed and left my room in search of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:14 pm

I walked around the campus. So far I had no luck finding her. I thought while I was out I might as well go see the blood donors. I could use a different kind of drink.
I walked in the feeding room and by passed the line. I took the first open donor. She was surprisingly young I thought. I could already see how the addiction to the bites had affected her. She had a glazed over look and her neck was heavily bruised. As soon as she saw me, she perked up noticeably. I sat on the side where her neck was less bruised and bit down.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:49 pm

i waled arounf the campus. it was surpriosingly nice. i had seen a boy i havent seem before earlier. he caught my immediatly i wanted to know him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:02 am

I finished up with feeding and headed back outside. It was a beautiful night. I put my hands in my pockets and began strolling around. I wasn't really thinking about anything. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a girl with long blonde hair walking down the path away from me. I turned around and picked up my pace. I was hoping this was my princess. I caught up to her and touched her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:12 am

i was walking and then i felt something on my shoulder, i turned around. it was him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:22 am

Now that I was here with her I was kind of at a loss for words. I am Adrian Ivashkov and that never happens. But this girl was different.
"I, uh, princess...I know we haven't met yet. I'm Adrian." I placed my hand over my heart.
My god, I was sweating.
"I know you are not Lissa although everyone around her seems to think you are." I paused. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:24 am

i looked at him. i could barely get a word out."i'm...uh..kari. lissa's twin.. i found out 2 days ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:26 am

"Her twin...remarkable." I mused. "Do you also have an affinity for spirit?"
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:28 am

"umm..im not sure yet. i havent found my affinity." i said looking down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:32 am

I couldn't stop looking at her. I knew she looked like Lissa; I did see the resemblance. But Kari, she was just so breathtakingly beautiful. Before I knew the words were coming out of my mouth, I said...
"You're beautiful."
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:34 am

i looked down.. i was shocked..noone ever said to me. lissa was pretty, but i didnt think i was"umm thanks.." i smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:42 am

She looked down after I said it so it was hard for me to interpret her reaction.
"I'm sorry if that was too bold of me to say. I really do apologize."
Since when do I apologize for anything I say?
I felt I was making a fool out of myself. So out of self preservation I decided I needed to leave. She probably didn't feel anything towards me.
"Kari, it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope I do bump into you again." I said with the less amount of emotion as possible.
I spun on my heal and walked away.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:15 am

i felt bad, why would he come up to me? out of all people here. he was different than most ppl,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:40 pm

The whole way back to my room I was cursing myself. I was such an idiot! I barely new this girl. The first time I meet her and I tell her she's beautiful. I barely recognize myself.
I must have been making some weird noises or faces or something because I got some strange looks thrown at me. I didn't care at the moment.
I threw open my door and fell on my bed.
"Stupid, stupid, stupid." I said over and over.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:43 pm

((we can add more ppl if we need to.))

i walked back to my room. i was smiling the whole way there. i probably looked weird or something bcause he walked off. i got to my room and started to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:48 pm

(It's up to you. I'm good either way.)

I sat up. I was only frustrating myself. There was only one solution to this problem. I had to talk to her and try not to act like a total and complete idiot. The only problem was I had left her so she could be anywhere by now. I guess I would just have to use my power of persuasion. I raised an eyebrow. This should be interesting. I stood up and set off on my mission to find Kari.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:50 pm

my room was quiet. i was like the only one who didnt have to share. i geuss for the fact that i was a royal. i dunno. i put the book down, and just layed there

((i guess as we go along if we need anyone just add them))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:04 pm

(OK, sounds good.)

I walked into the administration building. I walked up to the older lady sitting behind the front desk. Her winkled face was covered with huge round glasses. I turned on my natural Adrian charm.
"Hello, I was hoping you could help me with something." I said with a brilliant smile.
She just nodded her head. I took that as a good sign.
"I am trying to find my good friend, Kari Dragomir, but I don't know what room she's in." I explained.
Her eyebrows furrowed knowing she couldn't give out this information but she didn't want to turn me away.
I used my power of compulsion. Thankfully Lissa had helped me master this ability.
"I would be very grateful if you could tell me where she is. I promise I wont tell anyone you help me." I assured.
She nodded again. She typed at her keyboard and brought up Kari's information. She told it to me.
I left as quickly as possible. I needed to find Kari. I was praying she would be in her room.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:06 pm

i was still laying down just looking at my ceiling. i wondered if lissa was here. probably she went off with rose. they were always going somewhere.. i laughed at the thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:12 pm

I reached Kari's door. I paused. I took a deep breath. OK, Adrian, just be cool. Think before you say anything.
Here I go, I thought.
I knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:14 pm

i heard someone knock on my door, i opened it"hello-" it was adrian..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:18 pm

When she opened the door, I was hit with her beauty. I found myself speechless once again. I swallowed to by myself time.
"May I come in?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:19 pm

"sure" i said opening the door so he could get through
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:21 pm

I walked in. I balled my fists. I turned around quickly smacking into her. I grabbed her shoulders to steady her.
"Oh, wow. I am so sorry." I said totally mortified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vampire academy[only me and electra]   vampire academy[only me and electra] Empty

Back to top Go down

vampire academy[only me and electra]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next