House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

«| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»

Go down 
+8
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER
Moonwalker12
Moonerz.
~EmoKassidy~
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
earth-spirit
*♥*Ski_BlueRain*♥*
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

«|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» Empty
PostSubject: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Chapter 1

I laid on my room floor in fedal position with my hands over my ear . Their yelling could be heard from the kitchen . STOP IT ! I screamed to my self . I pressed my hands to my ears harder trying to get their yelling and screaming out of my head . But it seemed it only grew louder . Tears streamed down my face as the heat of their conversation grew more intense . Seconds later I heard glass shadder and rumbling going on . Screaming was heard and bumps & thumps against the walls were heard also . I felt arms around me and I grew frightened and began fighting .

"NO ! LET ME GO ! PLEASE !" I begged .
"Lilly it's okay it's me ." A voice said .
I looked up and saw my big brother staring down at me with tears in his eyes . I jumped in his arms and hugged him tight . "It's okay Lil . I'm here now . Let's go we have to get ot of here . I already packed us some clothes . Here's your bag ." He said as he let me go and handed me my back pack.
"Where are we going ?" I asked as the fighting and screaming downstairs began to get louder .
"Someplace away from here for a wile ." He said as he stood and opened my window . I wiped my eyes and stood . I grabbed my house keys and my cell phone and cell charger off my dresser and climbed out the window . I dropped my bag first and then jumped afterwards . My room window wasn't that far from the ground so I landed with a thud . I looked back up and saw Jay ease his way out . He closed the window behind him and jumped down . I took one look into the livingroom window to see just how much damage they had done . The site I saw was terrible . Broken glass everywhere , blood on the walls , furniture turned over , one unconsious body on the floor as the other two continued to fight . That's when he looked up towards the window and we locked eyes . He yelled something and pointed to me .

Jacob grabbed my hand and we both ran far away from the house . Fresh tears made their way down my face and we ran through the trees in our back yard . I heard my back door open and yelling coming from it .
"We got to hurry he's coming !" Jacob said franticly as we both ran through the trees . We continued to run wile 'he' yelled after us . As my legs began to give out on me I forced them to continue to run . We didn't stop until we got to the river . We ran to our favorite hiding spot , inside this cave like place , and sat there quietly . We didn't hear his yelling anymore . I sat close to Jay and cried like a big baby . When will it all end ?

Last edited by |*|eSKiMo♥PRiDe|*| on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
*♥*Ski_BlueRain*♥*
Freaking out
Freaking out
*♥*Ski_BlueRain*♥*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jazzmine
Affinities : Earth, Fire, water, Spirts. ,Mind, Souls

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:10 pm

this is going to be gud
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
earth-spirit

Female Posts : 721

Character sheet
Name: earth-spirit

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Awesome start, can't wait to find out what happens next.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:24 pm

I was awaken by the rushing waters from the river . I sat up wincing at the pain in my stiff body . I looked around the cave and saw it was empty . I began to get scared . I searched through out the cave for Jacob but there was no sign of him . His bag was still here so he couldn't have gone far . I stepped out into the clear blue morning , the wind blowing a cool breeze against my soft skin . As I stood in the opening of the cave I looked out into the water , if only I could stay here forever everything would be okay . I stepped away from the entrence and made my way down to the river . When I got down there I saw Jay sitting on the ground with his knes to his chest . I quietly made my way over to him and sat next to him . He looked at me with fear and love in his eyes and just held me close .

"Why did he do it ?" I asked after a long moment of silence .

"We don't know . But I promise you I won't let him touch you ever , you understand me ?" He asked with serious tone and vengence in his eyes . I studied his face and then nodded .

We sat by the river for a wile longer not saying a word . I can always count on my brother to protect me from anyone who tries to harm me . But I just can't help but think of who would protect me if anything bad happens to him . Where would I go , what would I do ? I can't bare to think of loosing him . He's the closest thing I have to a real family .

My mom died three days after I was born , and since then my dad has been terrible . He would constantly come home drunk and start something with my step mom . As for last nights events , it was the same as before except he caught her cheating . It all started with just yelling and cursing , nothing out of the ordinary but then the yelling grew more and more intense and I knew things were going to go down hill and into hell from there . My father is stronger than he looks . I just wish he wasn't so evil .

"Have you been back to the house yet ?" I asked curiously .

"No not yet . I think we should stay away for a wile ." He said with no type emotion in his voice at all . He continued to stare off into the water without turning to me . "It's safer if we don't go back right away ."

"But where will we stay . How will we eat . We can't stay here forever Jay ." I agrued . I pulled away from him and stared at him closely . It's like he was becoming a whole new person before my eyes .

"I know Lilly , I just don't think going back home is a good idea right now . You saw what happened in there , it's not safe . Trust me ." He spoke yet again with no emotion , it's like he didn't care what happened to us . I turned and looked at me and the look in his eyes made my skin crawl , made me feel uncomfortable around him .

"Jay ." I said in a whisper . "What's going on with you ? You're scaring me ." I said in a soft tone and I backed away from him a little . He reached for my hand but I quickly snatched it away .

He slowly pulled his hand back to him and turned and faced the water nefore he turned back to me . "Lil everything will be okay , I promise . I just don't want you getting hurt anymore ." He took a deep breathe before continuing . "I promise you I'll find a place for us to stay at for a wile , but right now we can't stay at home ."

"But what about school ?"

"I have everything undercontroll . We'll still be going to school and everything ." He was about to say more but then stopped himself . "Listen Lilly you trust me don't you ?"

I nodded my head , unable to speak .

"Then trust me when I say everything with us will be fine . Just let me handel it okay ?"

"O..okay ." I stammered . I just sat there and pulled my knees up to my chest and looked into the water . I saw my reflection staring back at me . But what I saw wasn't me . She had my long legnthy black hair , my pretty hazel blue eyes , my perfectly tanned skin , and my dimples , but she didn't seem like me . She didn't look like the frightened little girl , she looked brave and strong , like nothing could break her down . No longer wanting to stare at my reflection , I swipped at the water creating ripples .

"I wish my life was different ." I mummbled to myself . Things were never right in my life .
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
earth-spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Nice, hope you post some more soon.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Thanks for reading .
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
earth-spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:33 pm

I am really enjoying it. Hope you have some more soon.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:37 pm

I'll be thinking of more . & I'm thinking about changing the name . Because what I originally had in mind just changed .
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:51 pm

wow thats really goo better then i am
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Thanks . I try . I'm actually coming up with this from the top of my head . That's why I was going to change the title .
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:04 pm

nice my story angel is from the top of my head im actually stuck right know but your really good at making it up at the top of your head XD «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:07 pm

lol thanks . i actually wrote a story from the top of my head and finished . now i'm workin on the sequal to it . bt im stuck . lol
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:11 pm

lol cool its hard to write when your stuck on what to write next
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:19 pm

yea i know . i was stuck on one chapter for like a month before i could actually atrt it .
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:38 pm

wow im like that to sometime ill even rewrite the whole first chapter 4 times
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:43 pm

lol . i hate having writers blcok .
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:50 pm

me too
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:15 pm

going to post more soon .
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:18 pm

yay «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» 48537
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Chapter 2

"Jay where are we ?" I asked as we walked up to the building . It looked old from the outside .

"Don't worry Lilly everything will be fine . We're staying with a friend of mine . He agreed to let us stay until it's safe back at the house ." Jacob said ringing the door bell .

I stood behind him him holding my bag close to me . This neighborhood gave me the creeps . After ringing the bell a second time the door was opened .

"What's up man ? You all good ?" I guy said standing in the door way . He was the most beatuiful person I've seen in my life . His skin was so raident , it looked like it glowed in the light . He had like a golden tone to his skin , his face was shaped perfectly round . His eyes were almond shape and pretty . They were hazel brown and his smile was just so captivating . I got lost staring at him .

"Yeah everything is good ." Jacobs voice rung through my ears snapping me out of my transe . "Lil this is my friend Mike , Mike this is LIlly ." He introduced .

"So this is the precious Lilly ." Mike spoke . His voice like silk and his words so smooth . Is this guy real ? I thought to myself .

"Hi ." I said a nervously with a smile . I'm going to be living with this piece of hunk . I think we need to run away more often .

"Well come on in and make yourselves comfortable . I was just about to make lunch you guys hungry ?" He asked as we entered the house .

"I'm not but you can make Lilly something to eat ." Jay said following behind me . I looked back at him with a confused look . He needs to eat too . "I'm fine Lil don't worry about me ." He said softly . I just nodded and continued to follow Mike .

"Alrght well your rooms are upstairs , I'll be in the kitchen if you need me ." He said as he looked at me and winked . I smiled and blushed a little . This is better than staying at my house .

"Come on Lil I'll show you where your room is ." Jay said taking my hand and leading me up the steps . It looked cleaner and bigger from the inside . We walked up a flight of stairs and was on the second floor . He had pictures hanging on the wall , some of him and others , many of just art work . Jay took me up another flight of steps and led me down a small hallway . I had to walk behind him .

"Okay this is your room . Sorry it's so high up but all the other rooms are taken . I'll be right down the hall if you need me okay ?" He said as we walked into my room . I just sat on the bed and nodded . He sat by me and put his arm around me . Then kissed my forehead . "I love you Lil ."

"I love you too Jay ." I hugged him tight before he stood and walked down the hall . I put my bag in a corner and laid across the bed staring up at the cieling . I don't ever want to go back home . I thought to myself .
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:06 pm

lol wow someone is in love wiht a stranger and why are all the rooms taken this is really good XD «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» 953362
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:08 pm

hahaha thank you . «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» 287
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:09 pm

lol your welcome «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
earth-spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Awesome, hope you post more soon
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:10 pm

sadly no shes gone till next week «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» 921999
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» Empty

Back to top Go down

«| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Jump to: