House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

«| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»

Go down 
+8
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER
Moonwalker12
Moonerz.
~EmoKassidy~
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
earth-spirit
*♥*Ski_BlueRain*♥*
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

«|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:22 am

Chapter 5 continued.

I woke up to a shooting pain in my head and my body ached . My eyes fluttered open and my surrounginds were unfamilar . Where am I ? I sat up slowly only to be pushed back down gentaly . I fell back against what seemed like a bed .

"You need to stay down . You're too weak to do anything ." I heard a voice say . I looked next to me and saw David sitting there . His face showed worry and anger . It looked like he had been in a rough situation . His hair was wild and unkept . I just laid there and tried to think about what happened in my previous events but then I began to grow a massive headache . A few seconds later I heard footsteps coming into the room . I looked towards the door and seen Mike standing there . He too had no shirt on. What is this shirtless day ?

"How you feeling?" He asked as concern and anger filed his voice .

"Like I got kicked in the head but a cow , stomped on by four teens , and punched by a Kangaroo ." I said closing my eyes against the pain I felt .

"Do you know what happened?" He asked .

"Not a lot . But just pieces ." I said trying to get past the painful headache trying to remember .

"Well just tell me wha you remember ?" He said calmer .

I slowly sat up and rubbed my temples . "Well Me and Jay were in my room sleeping . When I woke up were started talking and playing around a bit . But the after that everything is blank . Well I do remember running through the woods then passing out , That's about it ." I said recaping everything I just said then it hit me . "Jacob !" I flung the covers off me and hopped out the bed quick . Only to met the floor face first .

"What ?" Mike helpd me up and sat me back on the bed . I looked up at him with fear and horror in my eyes .

"It's Jacob . He's in trouble ." I said franticly .

"Lil calm down and tell me what happed ?" Mike asked .

I sat there and told him the whole situation with my dad and everything . Up until I passed out at his door . All the wile I was telling him the story I could sense his whole demeaner changing . I loooked at him and his eyes were turning black . I stood with a quicknss and this time not falling . I slowly backed away from him and Left David sitting there trying to get him calm . I continued to back away but I couldn't keep my eyes off him . I tripped over something but then continued to moved back until I was in a corner . I held me knees to my chest I watched him stand . It seemed like he became a whole different person right before my eyes .

"Stay here with her." He said in a deep but minacing tone . He walked over to the window and jumped through it . I watched bug eyed as wings sprouted from his back and he flew away. I was speechless . I justt looked back at David and he was just looking at me . This was too weird .
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:06 pm

OMFG what is he O.O this is soooooooo coool
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:10 pm

O MY. i cant wait to read more...
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:16 pm

OH Gosh !
I completely forgot about this story .
«|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 Icon_redface hehe . OKay . Yeah I need to stay
Focus . lol Um not sure when the next
Post will be up . But I'll have one for
You soon ....... I hope . Don't beat me
Up !!!
My helper has left me . She went on vaca !
& school is about to start (for me) in two
a little under two weeks .
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:38 pm

its ok i wont beat you up and i start school in september and i just got back from vaca, so i understand
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Hahaha .
thanks for understanding
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:17 pm

no prob i just remember i was writting a story
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Marissa Winters (Mar)
Affinities : Witchcraft and Shadow Casting

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Ack! o.o I'm sorry. I, too, forgot about this. xD
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:44 pm

WELL it aint like you deleted it and forgot
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:20 am

I completely forgot about this story.

I'm about to see what I can add to it.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:48 am

[b][b]Chapter 6[/b][/b]

"Come one Lil you have to eat." David said as he slid a plate over to me. I just shook my head and pushed it away. I was not eatting unitl I knew my brother was okay. It's been nearly two hours since Mike left. No one has heard from him and I'm getting kind of worried. David kept trying to get me to eat but I refused. Sudenly there was a noise that came from upstairs. David and I looked at eachother then back up at the ceiling.

"Stay here." He said to me as he stood and proceeded up the steps. I quietly stood then followed behind him. We went up to the top floor where me and Jacobs' room was. He walked into Jay's room and I stood by the door not being seen.

"What happened?" I heard David ask.

"Took us a while to get rid of the father. But he's lost a lot of blood, but he'll be okay with recovery." The other voice said.

"So where's Mike?" David asked again.

"I don't know. He was just with us a few minutes ago. But then he said he had to go do something and that he'll meet us here. He was pretty upset about the whole thing." The voice answered.

"Yeah he was pissed when he left here. Lilly has been worried sick about them two. She refuses to eat anything and she wont say two words. I'm out of ideas!" David said in a loud whisper. Before I could hear more a pair of hands grabbed hold of me and covered my mouth before I could speak. At this point I was truely terrified. They carried me to my room and closed the door. Once I saw who it was a wave of releaf washed over me. I jumped in his arms and hugged him tight as tears stremed down my face.

"Shh. It's okay." He whispered in my ear. He rubbed my back in small cirlces and just held me close as I cried. Once I finally stopped I just looked into his eyes and we shared a deep pationate kiss. We finally pulled away and hugged once more.

"What happened?" I asked frightened.

"Just know everything is fine. I will not allow you to go back to that house ever again." He said as he cupped my face in his hands.

"What about Jay. Is he okay?"

"Right now he just needs to rest. But he'll be fine with a few days of recovery." He explained. We stood there for a few minutes before we shared another kiss. Then there was a knock on the door. I detached myself from Mike and opened the door. David was standing there with a plate of food and a teddy bear.

"You need to eat and Jacob wanted me to give you this." He said with a smile. "Oh and I already heated it up for you."

I couldn;t do anything but laugh a little. He's been trying to get me to eat something for te past two hours but I just refused. I took the plate and the bear and gave him a hug. "Thanks D."

"You're very welcome." He kissed my cheeck then walked back down stairs. I closed my door and sat the items down on my table.

"You go ahead and eat, I'm about to go check on Jay and get cleaned up." Mike said as he took a step towards me.

"Okay." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Remember you're safe with me. Don't be afraid to come talk to me about anything, good or bad, it doesn matter. I want to protect you and be there for you. Got it?"

I smiled and nodded my head yes. He then leand down and kissed my lips. After te kiss we let go and he walked out my room and headed towards Jay's room. I sat on my bed and ate my food as I flipped through channels.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:49 pm

wow CUTE!!
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:43 pm

OH my gosh i forgot about this
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:29 pm

I did too until two days ago .
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:34 pm

lol yeah so did i untill today XDD
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Haha well i'll try to add more often so we wont forget about it again.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Yay okay!
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:15 pm

I'll try & add more over the weekend .
[ no promises though ]
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:17 pm

okay :3333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:41 pm

I've just read the whole thing and it's awesome! Hope you write some more soon Wink
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Aww thanks.
I'm working on it though
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:20 pm

YAY please post soon
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:59 am

Chapter 7

I laid on my bed just staring at the cieling thinking. I couldn't get thoes images out of my head. His wings, thoes eyes, that voice! It's like I was in another world, yet he comes back looking normal. My olny question is; what is he? I continue to think about the current events that took place earlier today. What did they do? WHat happened to my dad? I think that was the only question that has been bothering me. I know I didn't like him but I don't think he deserves to die, maybe sent to jail but not dead. My thoughts were soon interrupted by a slight knock on the door. I didn't answer because I didn't trust my voice at the moment, so I staid quiet. The door slowly opened and in walked Mike. I just looked at him then back at the cieling. His tal frame was soon towering over me within seconds.

"I sense something is bothering you. What's wrong?" He asked in that smooth yet deep voice.

"Everything." I answered in a whisper. He nodded his head as he sat next to me.

"You're worried about your family aren't you?" He asked as he studied my body.

"What family? I have no family beside Jay." I answered while still staring at the ceiling.

"Trust me when I say everything is okay. There's no need to worry." He said calmly as he caressed my cheeck. I turned my head and looked into his eyes. There was something different about them. I couldn't put my finger on it but I know there was something different about them.

"What happened to Jay?" I whispered. He didn't answer right away. He just sat there as if he was collecting his thoughts then he finally sopke.

"He's going to be okay."

"That wasn't my question, I want to know what happened to him." I said growing angrey. Jacob was all I had, I wanted to know if I was going to be alone again.

Mike removed his hand from my face and just looked down at me. He took a deep breath before letting it out slowly. "When I got there Jacob was still fighting your dad. I wont say things were pretty because they weren't. He tried getting away but your dad was too strong. There was another person there but i don't know who it was. I was able to get Jacob out before more damage was done to him. I called my friend to come help me out. We tried our best to stop the bleeding, but he was serveirly hurt. I had him bring Jacob back to the house while I staid to set things straight. And no I didn't kill anybody, It's not in me to kill just harm. After I left your house I heard sirens going off so I fled. After that I don't know what happened."

I slowly sat up as he told me all of this. I wanted to cry but I didn't have enough energy to do so. "What are you?" I asked in a tremulous voice. I no longer wanted to be here, nor home. But I had no choice, there was no where for me to go.

He stood up never taking his eyes off me. He stood in the middle of the floor and bowed his head. He closed his eyes and whispered something underhis breath. When he looked back up at me his eyes where a crystle blue, then large wings soon sprouted from his back. I backed up against the wall staring at him in shock. So I wasn't dreaming earlier. I thought to myself. "My love, you ask of my past and my past I shal tell you." He said as he placed his right hand over his chest. "I am a Fallen Angel from the Heavens above. I was cast down on a mission, I am not to return to the Heavens until it is complete."

"What is your mission?" I asked afraid of what his answer was going to be.

He paused for a second before he continued. "To protect you and your brother." He said then lowered his head.

"How long have you been here?"

"I've been on the earth for many years completing many a missions provided by the Holy one. But for this particular mission I've been on Earth for twelve years. I was to befriend Jacob and keep a watchful eye on ou two, only he never brought you around. The day you two showed up and when I first laid eyes on you I just knew my job was going to be a lot harder, for you my love are a very precious child. For I wish to make you my queen, but I can't. It is forbbiden to love an assignment, yet I have already. You ask of my past and my past I shall reviel. Take my hand for I will show you my life." He stretched forth his hand towards me and I hesitantly took it. I climbed off the bed and stood in front of him. He pulled me close to him and wrapped his wings around us. I felt a cool breeze around me before I was lifted off the ground.

Last edited by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 pm

WOW O.O this is just too good
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:42 pm

I ave the next part (well part of it ) in my head. so I'll see if i can expand on it more when i start typin it. bt let me clean the kitchen first& maybe a small nap then i'll o ahead and post the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

«| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Jump to: