House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

«| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»

Go down 
+8
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER
Moonwalker12
Moonerz.
~EmoKassidy~
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
earth-spirit
*♥*Ski_BlueRain*♥*
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

«|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:49 pm

that was like totally awesome
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:49 pm

(: thanks.
i'm typing up the next part now. not sure how long it'll be though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Chapter 7 continued

As the ground continued to drift from beneth myfeet the tighter i held onto him. "Fear not my lov for you shall not fall." Mike spoke looking down at me. I loosened my grip and seen that i was still flat on the ground ecept we were floating now. I looked down at the ground and it was very misty and white. Suddenly he opened his wings and everything around us was a cloudy white. I looked around and it was like we were actually inside the clouds. He waced his hand in the air and soon a patch of the fog cleared and you can see Mike talking to this guy in all white. He looked so young in that picture. You can tell he's agred just a bit, but there's hardly a difference between the two. They were laughing and joking around like a father would do with his son. Then another image poped up and he was knelt down on one knee, with his head bowed. The guy from the previous image had some type of rod and touched both his shoulders then the top of his head. Above the image was the title; "The New Gaurden Angel" Then another imgae came up and this time it wasn't so pleasnt at all. It looked as if a war was going on.

"Where was this?" I asked never taking my eyes off the image.

"My home. After the Rightous One was murdered things became hectic, the evil beings tried to take over but the Angels of Heaven wouldn't allow it so we eventually went to war." He explained. I looked back at him and he had the look of hurt and sorrow upon hie face.

"Where you aprt of the war?" I asked. He just nodded his head. I looked back at the image and seem his shoot five arrows at once into the heart of a demon. It was very scary to watch.

Then he changed the image to a different one. In this one he was on Earth, but it wasn't during our time. It was from the 1800's.

"This was my first assignment,. A teenage girl just like urself was having troubles with her family and my job ws to keep her on the right track and stop her from doing more harmful things to herself. But that didn''t go so well. One day I didn't show up to walk her home and something terrible happened." He said in a whisper. The image changed and he was back on earth. But it was more of a later date than before. In this one he was fighting onnce again but it's as if he had lost most of his strength during this time.

"Does being on Earth weaken your strentgh to fight?" I asked curiously.

"At times but I have alternatives I do that keeps my strength together." He said. We stood there and seen a few more clips of his life leading up until when he met Jacob. I've seen things I never knew Jacob was cappable of. Then I seen this one video where Jacob and Mike were both fighting someone when they have shape shifted into the beastly looking creature and both Mike and Jacob sprouted wings and began to attack. I stood there in shock unable to move. Mike tried to shut it off before I could see it but I got a good look of it alright.

I could no longer move nor blink. I was completely frozen in shock and fear. If Jacob is a Falen Anel also then what am I? I thought to myself.

"Come my love for we have been gone for too long." Mike spoke to me. But I couldn't move the images conitued to play in my head. I took a step back into his arms as he enclosed us with his wings. The fog slowly began to dissapear and there was a change in atmospher, for the air began to get thicker and more heavier. Once all the fog was clear and everything was solid, I knew we were back in my room. I opened his wings and let them isolve into his back. I still stood there in shock at the new knowledge my brain just recieved. I don't think I'll look at Jay the same way.

Last edited by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:37 pm

about to post more up.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Chapter 8

I walked through the halls of this retched school. A place I hate to go. I felt eyes watching me but I just ignored them. The images were still fresh in my mind from weeks ago. I still couldn't believe what I saw. If Hacob was one of them then what an=m I> That was a question that stuck with me since Mike left my room. As I made my way to my locker I could feel danger just around the corner. As I rounded the corner, there stood the same girls that put the Lilly's in my locker. This time there wasn't any snickering, they just stood there watching. I opened my locker and prepared for the worst but nothing happened. I looked over my shoulder at them and they just waved. I grabbed my nooks and closed my locker, then headed off to class. If you hadn't noticed I don't have too mnay friends here, hell I have none at all. I know a few people at Jacob's school, but I wound't call them friends.

I went throughout the rest of the day with noone making fun of me or being rude. It's like they all were waiting for me to self-distruct. But I knind of liked it this way. My teachers helped me with all the work I missed. Good thing school is over in the next few months, then I don't have to worry about all this. I sat at my ususal table at lunch and ate my food Mike packed for me. Soon the cafeteiria grew quiet. I looked up to see the cause of the sudden quietness and seen that Mike and Jacob were standing by the door. Once we locked eyes the whisperes began to flow, and they maid their way towards me. Girls stared in awe and boys stared in envy because their girls were practically drulling over Mike and Jay. Son the whisperes grew into talking and the whole cafiteria was back to it's normal volume. As they got closer I stood with a look of confusion on my face.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked worried.

"We came to make sure you were alright, and to talk to you." Jaycob said hugging me.

"Couldn't this have waited til I got back to the house?" I asked stepping uot of his arms. They both grew quiet and looked at one another. "Mike, Jay, what's going on?" I asked growing scared.

"Dad's back and he's looking for us both." Jaycob said in a low tone.

"We believe he's coming after you first so we thought he'd come by the school and try something." Mike spoke up.

"What do you mean he's back? WHere did he go?" I asked confused.

"That's the thing, we don't know." Jaycob started.

"After I got Jaycob out of the house I don't know what happened. So I think it's best if we get you out now before it's too late." Mike said with a coutious voice. I just stood there looking at the two unable to fully register what was happening.

Last edited by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:02 pm

Oh suspense
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Really good keep writeing
Back to top Go down
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Alexandera( alex for shortz(or ally)
Affinities : vision, can see the dead, & can tell if someone is lieing

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Just finished reading this is really good!!!! are you going to post more soon???
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:28 pm

^^ Yes I will.
Just gotta think of what I want to happen next.
But thanks for reading.
Really appreciate it.

I didn't think I would get this far with this story.
This is just one of thoes stories where I add as I go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:21 am

Well keep doing what your doing
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 pm

^^Thanks.
I will.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Anyone STill Intrested In The Story ???

Sorry I've Been Gone For Forever But I Had Some Difficulties With My Computer .
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 am

OMG i completely forgot about this story i feel so bad Embarassed but i read from where i left off omg!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it Excited I must have more!!!
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Dont feel bad your not the onli one .
Mi computer went out on me so i haven't beeen able to get on in a while .
But I'll be sure to finish once I figure out what the next part was.

( i had it all written out on my computer but the technician had to restore everything in my computer which meant i loose all documents & other stuff)
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Chapter 8 continued

"Lil are you okay?" Mike asked taking a cautious steps towards me. I was unable to speak. Everything I was knew was soon becoming a heeping pile of mess. Nothing can ever go right in my life for longer than a few months. But I've been told time and time again; 'Everey great thing must come to an end'. But that was the thing wasn't ready for this to end. I still had questions that went unanswered, and observations that went unseen. I needed to know what the world was like living a fairy tale. I needed to know! Mind swallowed me into captivity and blocked out the world. I cound't see. I couldn't feel. I couldn't hear. Nothing mattered anymore. In a matter of time everything and everyone will be gone, obselete, erased from the face of the earth, and where will Jay and MIke be? Living a brand new life llike nothing ever happened. Rage soon took over my thoughts, I wanted to fight off the feelings, I wanted smash things and run wild like an animal. The more I tried to find the right words to speak I became distant and felt lonely. There is no one here to protect me if I stay. But then I would feel left out if I went. I didn't fit in anywhere. So tangled in my thoughts I hadn't noticed someone had wrapped their arms around me. My mind was so gone I coudln't find the strength to hug the back and assure them I would be fine, which I know wasn't true.

"Devin is here he'll keep a close eye on you that way you wont feel too lonely. But if you ever need anything don't hesitate to call me." A voice said. I stared into the eyes of the woner but I couldn't make out the face. Nothing seemed clear to me. I couldn't tell if it was Jay or Mike speaking to me but I knew that they were trying to protect me. Obediently I knodded and gave of what I thought was a smile.

"Oh no." I heard the second voice say in a scared voice.

"What?" Asked the first voice. Without another word I felt myself being pulled by the arm. As we walked I still couldn't find the strength to clear my mind from the sudden fog that has filled it. Whenever things got to rough for me to handel and to much to think about my mind frezzes over, and I only respond with what I think is right.

The voices that onces filled the cafe were now silenced and all I heard were our shoes steeping onto the tiled floor. Silence. Pure silence. It felt like I was on a cloud drifting away in peace. I didn't want to be released from this sense of peace I was felling but I knew sooner or later it will soon fade away. Just like the sound of our shoes. I hear voices speaking to one another, or are they speaking to me. I feel hands on my shoulders lightly shaking me. I can feel but it all seems so forgien to me. I stare blankly into the eys of the owner but nothing clicks. It's just a black face with blank eyes, and a blank expression. Nothingness took over my body and mind as I drifted further into my mind fog. The further I go the less I feel, hear, and see. I lift my hand and touch the face of the owner tenderly. My hands roam over their features as I close my eyes and picture what I see. Eyes, brown. Eyebrows, thin. Hair, long and bushy, brown. Ears, medium sized. Nose, small yet firm. Lips, soft and full. Cheeks, round and warm. Face, Jacob. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I felt his body relax under the touch of my lips to his skin.

I hear voices but I don't understan what's being said. The next body moves towards me and I do the same. Hair, short and stubby, blond. Eyebrows, thin. Eyes, oval, medium, hazel blue with a mixture of grey. Nose, long and pointed. Cheeks, round and masculine. Lips, full. Face, Mike. I stand on my tip-toes and kiss his lips. I pull away but everything is still foggy. I heard a voice speaking to me but I don't regester what's going on. I feel my hand being guided up. Soon I feel Jacobs face. He takes my finger and touches his forhead then the side of his face. I understood what he wanted me to do. We did this when we were little. Whenever I was too upset to talk he'd have me answer yes or no by touching his face. Forehead was yes, the side of his face was no, and whenever I didn't really know how to answer I would make a circle on his cheek. I heard him speak but I couldn't make out what he was saying. They waited. I just stood there. My hand found his face and I made a circle on his cheek. I felt him shaking his head in dissapointment.

Moments I heard a loud piercing sound that shot through my ears and went straight to my brain. My hands flew to my ears as I slumped back away from them and slid down the wall. Everything slowly began to come back to me. I could hear loud voices laughing and talking, shoes, a lot of them. But I still couldn't regester what was going on.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:22 pm

wow! that is amazing no joke, can't wait for more Excited
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm in a good mood so i think i'll add more today b4 i get to focused on sumthin else
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:30 am

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Chapter 9

[size=9][size=9]
"Can you hear me?" Jacob asked. I touched his forehead and heard him let out a sigh of relief.

After what seemed like hours I was finally able to hear. Turns out the third voice was Devin. He had seen us in the cafe and wanted to know what happened. I guess one of them signed me out for the rest of the day because from what I can sense we are back at Mike's house.

"Can you see me?" He asked again. I touched his cheek as I stared into his eyes. Well what I think is his eyes.

"What's going on?" Mike asked.

I felt Jacob move around before he got himself settled next to me. "When we were little and Lil was a terrible day, to the point she didn't want to talk to me I would have her communicate by touching my face. My forehead would mean 'Yes' and my cheek would mean 'No'. But whenever she put a circle on the side of my face it means that either she didn't understand me or she just don't know how to answer. But it would be other times where she would just keep to herself and she'd have a milion and one things flowing through her mind, while she's trying to focus on just one. So as a result of that her mind just takes over her body and she's unable to talk, hear, or speak. The only way for her to know who she's with is if she touches your face. While she's doing that she's able to mentally picture who or what she's touching. Which is what she did when we were at the school. Her kissing you was her way of acknowledging you and letting you know who she was." Jacob explained. I just laid there on what I figure was the couch.

"So what now? She's able to hear by why can't she see?" Mike asked curiously.

"That I'm not so sure about." Jacob said sounding defeated. I felt him place his hand on the side of my face and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I covered his hand with mine and leand into it. I lift it from my face momentarily and kissed his palm then placed it back on my face. I felt him kiss my forehead, and I formed what I thought was a smile. "I think when the bell rung it rattled her brain and took it by surprise. That's why she reacted that way when it rung." He said. I lifted my other hand and touched his forehead to indicate that he was right. "What are you thinking about?" He asked. I pointed to myself then to him then to Mike. "What for?" He asked again. I lifted my hand and pointed to myself then waved bye. "We're not going to leave you and you know that." Jay said as he held my hand. I shook my head then sat up. As I did they both did their best to help me. Once I was up right I reached out for Jay. He moved closer to me and I motioned for him to turn around. Once he did I lifted his shirt and drew wings on his back. As I did I felt his body tense up. The secret was out, I knew the truth. I let my fingers rest on his back as I tried to regain my vision but There was nothing for me to see. Everything remained white. He slowly pulled down his shirt and turned to look at me. "You told her?" He asked Mike sounding upset.

"It was an accident. I didn't mean for her to see you like that. I was only showing her who I was. She wanted to know, so I wasn't going to keep it from her." Mike said in his defense.
They continued to talk amungst themselves as I just sat there. I drifted off and was consumed by the thoughts in my mind. This time I allowed myself to be taken away. It seemed peacful inside my head. Dispite the troubles and caos that's going on inside, everything seemed calm.

I left my body become wiry as I sat there. mentally shaking myself I refocused on what was going on around me. Mike and jacob had stopped talking but they were still there. I tapped Jacob and indicated that I was sleepy. Mike came over and carried me to my room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled against his chest. There was something about being wrapped up in his arms that gave me a sense of security. As we acended the steps I elt my body growing more tired than before. The day has really taken it's toll on me. We finally made it to my room and I felt him lower me onto the bed. As he stood and began to walk out I took a chance and reached out. As I did I caught hold of his shirt and stopped him in mid stride. He turned and faced me, so I think and I just patted the spot next to me.

"Are you sure?" He asked coming closer. I shook my head yes and waited for his next move. He walked around the bed and laid next to me. I moved closer to him and made myself more comfortab;e against his side. He wrapped his arms around me and I began to drift off to sleep. No matter what happens I know they'll always be there for me.
[/size][/size]
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:16 pm

O_O OMG!!! this is awesome can't wait for more!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JoanaMVR27
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
JoanaMVR27

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name: Little Ju
Affinities : Fire and Air

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:33 pm

This is really really good, I can't wait to read more Smile
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:38 am

Thank you guys . I'll try my best to have something up within the next few days . Kinda in the middle of moving right now .
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Chapter 10

The wood was hard beneath my bare feet. It was cool to the touch. Silence. That's all that presented itself to me. Pure silence. I didn't want to open my eyes afraid of what my eyes would look at. I took slow and steady steps as I felt the strange company of silence invite me in for a night of comfort. With each step there was no sound. With each breath there was no smell. Soon the hard wood floor soon became nothing but misty feeling. I felt the cool air breeze around me, like a delicate child being wrapped inside a big soft blanket of warmth. As I continue to walk I felt soft grass beneath my feet. The little stubby pieces tickled the bottom of my foot as I slid across it. I stopped walking and just stood in the grass as I let my body become one with nature. As I stood there I felt a tingling sensation flow through my body, and cool thick liquid began running down my abdoman, but I ignored it and just stood there eyes closed and ears open. I stood and listened to my surroundings and my body reacted to each thing differently. There was something strange going on but I really didn't care. I kind of like it some how, like this was my destiny, like it was my calling. I soon felt myself being plunged into the air, the wind wiping around me, my hair flying everywhere like a flag in a hurricane. But before I could injoy the thrill of the sudden rush my eyes flew open, and I found myself in Jacobs arms, outside, on the ground. I released a loud gasp as I tried to contain my breathing. We were in the woods near the old house. My clothes felt wet, and my body ached. Nothing made sense. Last I remember I was sound asleep in Mikes arms, then I wake up here.

"You were sleep walking again." Jacob simply stated answering the unspoken question.

I sat up and looked around at the tall dark trees and found comfort in them. Others would find it terrifying to be out in the woods when it's dark out, but after the day I've had, nothing scares me at all. Finally resting my eyes on Jacob I noticed he had a big blood stain on the front of his shirt. My hand quickly flew to his chest as I lifted up his shirt, but there was no sign that he was injured or hurt.

"It's not my blood." He simply stated. I saw his eyes travel to my clothing and I looked down and seen I was covered in blood. I found a small tare in my shirt as blood continued to slowly pour from it. Yes I was cut but I couldn't feel any pain, I just felt sore. I lifted my hand to cover the cut but nothing stopped the bleeding. Jay laid me back onto the grass and ripped my shirt off then took his off also. He ripped small pieces of my shirt and placed strips of it onto the wound, then gave me his shirt to cover my body with.

"Does it hurt?" He asked. I just shook my head and looked up to the sky. "Are you sure, that's a pretty bad cut you have." He continued to press. I simply shook my head and said nothing. "I'm taking you back to the house." He stated as he stood then picked me up bridle style. His wings shot from his back and we were in the air. As we flew back to the house I felt my body becoming weaker and weaker with each second that passed by.

"Stay with my Lil. You'll be just fine I promise." Jay spoke trying to cheer me up. But we both know if I don't get any help soon it's nearly the end for me, but I can't go out like this not while I just found out the truth of my brother and the life he lived. I still need to know what I'm about.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Chapter 11

A bright light was shoved in my face and pirced my eyes. I threw my hand up and it was someow tied down. I tried moving my other hand but it too was tied down. I tried moving other parts of my body but that was unsuccessful. I closed my eyes against the light but it was too bright. I then felt a prickly feeling on my lower abdoman. I opened my eyes to look at what was happeneing, when I seen that the cut had started forming a 'T'. It stretched from the left side to the right the began splitting from my navel down. It wasn't a pretty sight at all. As grew in a quick breath at the sight I seen the wound open just a bit. There was no blood gushing through the wound and nothing aced.

That prickly feeling was felt was anagin and this time it went eve further down but stopped just before it went below my waistline. I drew my bottom lip between my teeth and bit down. I heard fot steps but said nothing. Soon the heat raidiating from their body was felt on my own. As they stood beofore me I kept my eyes closed. No words spoken, no sounds made, just stares. Then in a blink of an eye there was a sharp pain that surged through my body like a speeding bullet, causing me to jolt forward and cry out in pain. It felt like my whole body was being ripped to shred with their hands. My eyes flew open & I found myself in a dark room breathing hard. Moments later there was foot steps coming towards the room. They sounded as if they were running, without another thought the door flew open and in rushed Jay and Mike.

"What happened?" Mike was the first to ask.

I was too confused to say anything, everything was happening so fast, I didn't have time to grasp it all.

"Lil stop thinking about it, just tell us what caused you to scream." Jacob said slightly shaking me. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I was too afraid of what my voice would give away. He was about to speak again before I placed my finger to his lip. They both stood there quietly waiting my next move. I sat and listened to what was going on around me, everything seemed to be at it's normal pace, but there was still something that wasn't sitting right with me. Mike walked over to the light and turned it on instanly burnning my eyes. I quickly covered them with my hands and balled myself up.

"Turn off the lights!" Jacob yelled. Mike quickly switched them off and came back over to me. "Lil you have to tell me what's wrong. Are you okay?" He asked more worried then I've ever seen him. I simply shook my head, closed my eyes and lifted my shirt up. I didn't have to look at their faces to know what they saw wasn't a pretty sight. I've seen it myself.
"Was that the reason you screamed?" Miked asked afraid of my answer. I laid back down and shook my head 'no'. No words were spoken and I didn't open my eyes to see the horror that pleagued their pretty faces. "Where did you sa you found her?" Mike asked as he took a cautious step towards me.

"In the woods near the other house. From what I saw it seemed she was walking around someplace else before she ended up in the woods." Jacob spoke.

"How long has been sleep walking?"

"Since she was about 12 when my dad tried to rape her." Jacob spoke softly. The mentioning of my dad sent images flying through my head. Each image was just a brutile as the last, each showing his grusome face, stricken with anger, hatred, and decite. Nothing but the devil himself. Then I went back to the dream and the mystery person that stood over me.

"Dad, no!" I cried out and jumped off the bed. Mike was quick on his feet and caught me before I could fall. As Mike held me in his arms I began shaking uncontrollably.

"Lilly wha's going on?" Jacob asked as Mike gently laid me back onto the table.

"He was in my dreams, standing over top of me." I said in a frightened whisper. They both looked at eachother then nodded. Mike ran out but Jay staid with me.

"What else do you remeber?" He asked holding my hand.

"I woke up with a bright light shinning in my face. I couldn't see anything, but then I felt this prickly feeling on my stomach like something was crawling on me but it was the cut growing. When I looked at it, it had started forming a 'T'." I said as I lifted my shirt to show him what I meant. He looked in horror and then back at me.

"Can you feel anything?" He asked. I just shook my head.

"Everything is numb. But moments later there was someone that cameinto the room and stood over top of me. That's when it felt like my flesh was being ripped apart."

"That's when you screamed." He said as more of a statemnet then a question.

"Yes that's when I screamed." We staid quiet for a moment until I spoke again. "Jay what's going on?" He just looked at me with fearful eyes and said nothing.

Moments later Mike came rushing in the room with Kevin and David hot on his trail. They all came in and took one quick look at my condition and quickly too a step back. I closed my eyes no longer wanting to watch the pained expressions on their faces. I laid there and looked out the window and just stared at the trees. Something about the woods gave me comfort. I closed my eyes and just imagened that I was surrounded by trees laying in the soft grass in the peaceful forrest.

"Lilly what's going on?" I heard Jacob ask sounded afraid.

I opened my eyes and looked in his direction. All eight eyes where on my stomach. I looked down and seen that it had began to close up. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I seen the transformation. Finally getting words together I spoke.

"Uh. All I was doing was thinking about the forrest." They all looked at eachother then back outside. Mike was the first one to my side. He picked me up and craddled me in his arms as the other made sure that my stomach was wrapped so the wound wouldn't reopen. I snuggled against Mike as he carried me outside. The warm air floated around us as I began to relax. We went deep into the woods where we couldn't be seen and Mike gentally laid me down onto the grass. I made myself a little more comfortable and let my body become one with the earth.

Things felt strange at first but soon changed. I felt my body growing stronger with each passing second. That's when it happened; my body was glung into the air like before and I wasn't afraid. I opened my eyes and seen I was floating in the air. I looked down and seen Jay, Mike, Kevin, and David all looking up at me with eyes of astonishment. I descended slowly as the wind continued to wip around me. I was on my feet for a good minute before my legs gave out on me and I was swollowed up by pure darkness.
Back to top Go down
JoanaMVR27
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
JoanaMVR27

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name: Little Ju
Affinities : Fire and Air

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:13 pm

I love it, it's great, keep writing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

«| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Jump to: