House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

«| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»

Go down 
+8
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER
Moonwalker12
Moonerz.
~EmoKassidy~
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
earth-spirit
*♥*Ski_BlueRain*♥*
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

«|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:30 am

^^ That's sadly true but no more waiting I'M BACK !! lol
I'll post more tomorrow later on . ( well today I should say it's 3:30 in the morning here . )
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Chapter 2 continued .

I guess I fell asleep , because I was soon waken by the sound of a goddess . I stirred a little in my sleep , until i was lightly shaken again . I rolled on my side and slowly opened my eyes . When my eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room , I saw who it was waking me . It was Mike . My breathe caught in my throat at the site of him this close to me . He looked sexier than earlier . I was finally able to breath and I smiled slightly . I opend my eyes all the way and rolled on my back .

"Jacob wanted me to come and check on you . Just to make sure you were okay ." His smooth and silky voice said in the quiet room .

I smiled to myself . "Jay is always worried about someone ." I said as I stretched my body in a cat like postition .

As I stretched I could feel Mike's eyes on me , staring at my every move . He watched as I arched my back and stretched my arms high above my head . He watched as my body relaxed back down into the comfort of the bed . Let anyother guy stare at me like that and I would have a problem . But with him it was different . He didn't stare at me with lustful and possesive eyes . His eyes held protectiveness , and sorrow . Like he knew what I was going through .

I sat up in the bed and pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head onto of them . "Where is Jay ?" I finally asked .

"Downstairs in the game room with the others ." He said still studying my every move . "He also wanted me to wake you so you could eat . I had brough up lunch earlier but you were sleeping and I didn't want to disturbe you ." He said finally staring into my eyes .

I just shrugged as I held his gaze . His eyes were so captivating it was hard to look away . They were this pretty golden brown with a hint a light green in them . The green was new . I hadn't noticed it earlier .

"Are you hungry ?" He asked after a long moment of silence . I jadn't noticed how much I was stareing at him until he spoke and I looked away .

"I cleared my throat to keep myself looking like a fool . "Not yet , but I will let you know when I am ." I said with a smile . "Where's your bathroom ?" I asked as I stood and stretched once more .

"Down the hall . It's the door stright ahead ." He said as he stood also and pointed in the direction of the bathroom .

"Okay thanks Mike ." I said and I headed down the hall towards the bathroom . I went in ad did my business and then washed my hands . WhenI walked out Mike was standing by my door with his arms folded across his chest .

"Um . You can leave now I'm fine ." I said a little confused .

"I was asked to make sure you're okay and that's wjat I'm doing ." He simply stated not moving a muscle .

"Well you've done what you needed to do . I'm fine ." I countered ,

"If you say so . I can take you to your brother if you want ." He said as he stepped out into the hall . I shrugged and followed behind him and he decended the steps .

We got to the second floor and he started walking down the hall . As we got closer to the game room , you could hear shouts and noises getting louder . We stopped at the last door on the left and it looked bigger than my room . Inside was a ppol table in the far right corner , to the left of the door was a big flat screen TV manteled on the wall with a game system hooked up to it . Three arcade games sat to the right of the door lined up against the wall ajacent from the door . He had bean bag chairs almost everywhere in the roomand he had another flat screen TV manteled on the wall opposite from the door with a differet game system hooked up to it .

I stepped into the room and took it all in . I wonder how he affored all of this . I hadn't noticed everyone had stopped doing they were doing to stare at me until Jacobs voice rung in my ear . I mentally shook myself and looked around and saw five sets of eyes watching me . One of them being Jay's .

"Hey Lil had a good sleep ?" He said as he stood from his seating position . He walked over to me and hugged me . I hugged him back and nodded my head . "Guys this is my sister Lilly ." He said pulling away from the hug . "Lil this is Devin , Rachel , Sasha , and Keith ." He said pointing out the other four pair of eyes that watched me as if I were an exibit in an art show .

"Hi ." I said nervously with a small wave . They all smiled at me and waved back . Then as if I wasn't there they all went back to doing what they were doing .

"Don't worry they all sleep on this floor . That's why me and you only have tge top floor ." He whispered in my ear . I nodded my head and continued to look around .

"I'll be down stairs if you're looking for me ." I finally said after a long period of time . He nodded his head , hugged me once more then went back to his game .

I turned and walked back out the door . I found my way down the steps and onto the first floor . I walked around just taking in everything . It was a very neat and clean place compaired to the outside . I guess that's just a way to get people to keep it moving . As I continued to walk around I found my way to the kitchen and Mike was just placing a plate on the table and across from it .

"I kind of figured you were on your way down to eat so I just went on a heated it up for you ." He said as he sipped his drink .

"Uh . Thanks ." I said a little unsure of his actions .

"Don't worry I didn't do anythink to it . I wouldn't hurt my best friends sister ," He said with a genuine smile .

"If you say so ." I said as I slowly sat down and began eatting my food .
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:08 pm

thanks longer than i thought . lol
hope you guys like it .
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Chapter 3

It felt like they were laughing at me . Like they knew what was going on in my life . Like they had a secret and I was the topic . I never did like this place , but I had to go I had no other choice . It was Monday morning and I was back in school . I told Jay to let me stay home , well at Mikes house , but he refused to let me skip school . So now here I am walkng the halls of this horrid place . Of all the schools around our neighborhood , my parents had to send me here , Nathaniel Wells High School . It was the most low budget school in the neighborhood and my parents sent me here . Don't they realize I'm too smart for this school . All my teachers tried to talk to my parents in transferring me out and into a better school that will meet my standards but they refused , by saying it would cost to much money and blah , blah , blah , blah . They even offered to let the school pay for any expences but they refused to get me out of this dump . So the only thing they could do was put me in the hieght level classes they have here . Well as high as I could get , and even thoes classes are just too easy .

Now Jacob on the other hand is a totally different storie . He goes to a different school , one where he fits right in . The school I should be going to , Lakhurst High . That's the school my teachers tried to get my parents o send me to but they refused . They think I'm not smart enough to go there but Jay is . So yeah he's ok .

I walked past a group of girls and I heard the snickering . I rolled my eyes and continued to my locker . As I began to turn the dail on my combination lock the snicker grew into giggles . If there's somthing in my locker I swear I will go off . I thought angerly to myself . I stopped for a few seconds , took a deep breath and continued until the lock was un lactched . I removed the lock from it's place and opened my locker . Just as I feared a heaping pile of Lilly's came rushing out of my locker . And now the giggles became a fit of laughter . I stood there frozen in place , I couldn't move a muscle . I was a fraid if I moved I would break . Not only did I not like Lilly's , I was allergic to them . I slowly turned my head to the girls , I felts my eyes began to water . If I'm correct they should be trunning red now . The girls all looked at me and soon the laughing ceased . They stood frozen in there spot as if my gaze melted their shoes to the hard tile floor .

I soon began to breave heavily , my hear beating thre times harder than necessary , palms beginning to sweat , and my whole body feeling like lead weight . There was nothing I could do now , there was nothing anyone could do . Before I knew it my head made contact with the hard floor with a loud thud and my ears began to ring a loud , terifying ring . I couldn't hear and soon I wont be able to see . The last thing I remeber is two of the girls runnign down the hall wile the others staid and watch me like I was dieing .
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
earth-spirit

Female Posts : 721

Character sheet
Name: earth-spirit

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Wow, that sucks, I hope she doesn't die.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:05 pm

wow amazing mike is interesting i wonder and what no she cant die those girls are mean
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:19 am

Chapter 3 continued

I was awakened by lights shining . I stired a little and slowly opened my eyes . Whenthey were completely open I found myself back in my room at Mikes house . I slowly sat up only to be pushed back downm . I looked and saw Mike sitting next to me on the bed .

"What's going on?" I asked . My voice was a little horse so it was hard for me to ralk .

"You're fine , just had a massive alergic reaction to the flowers that were in your locker ." He explained .

"Where's Jay ?" I asked in a whisper .

"He's still in school . I convinced him to go back and stay . I told him I would watch over you . They tried calling your parents but no one was home ." He said as he looked at me .

"I dont' have any parents ." I said feeling lonely . I turned over on my side and stared at the wall .

"The nurse took you to the hospital and they gave you your allergie shot so you'll be fine , just going to have to miss school for the rest of the day ." He said to my back . I didn't move I just staid the way I was . I wanted Jay here with me . He knew how to cheer me up .

"What time is it ?" I finally asked after a long period of silence .

"Just a little after 12 , why what's up ?"

"Nothing just wondering ." I said playing it off .

"Look Lilly , there's nothing to be afraid of . I'm here to help okay . I wont hurt you I promise ." He said genuinly . I just nodded my head still facing the wall . I know he was onl trying to help but I really needmy brother . He's my protector and the only time I needed him he wasn't there . That made me scared . I could've died if they hadn't gotten the nurse . Then how will he ever live without me .

As I thought about all this it made me sad . What if I left Jacob all a lone to face my dad by himself . What would he ever do ? I hadn't noticed I started crying until Mike pulled me into his arms and held me like I was a baby . I sat on his lap and cried my eyes out . I was scared for my life , for Jacobs life . There was nothing I could do to protect him if I was ever to leave him a lone .

"It's going to be okay Lilly ." He said in a comforting tone . That's what I needed to hear right now . I needed to know everything will be okay .

"Is she okay ?" I heard a voice whisper .

"Look who's here ." Mike said shaking me lightly . I looked by the door and saw Jacob . I hopped off Mike and ran to Jacob and hugged him tight .

"Never leave me again ." I whispered to him as he hugged me closely .

"I won't ." He whispered back .

I let him go and walked back over to Mike and hugged him . "Thanks for being here for me ." I whispered .

"Your welcome . Now get some rest . We'll be right here ." He said helping me into the bed . JAcob walked over and kissed my forehead and sat on the other side of me . I laid on my stomach and drifted off into a peacful sleep .
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:36 pm

wow thats good im glad shes okay and mike aww how sweet lol
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Chapter 4

"You're not going to win . I'm a beast at this game ." I taunted Mike . We were playing Dance Dance Revolution House Party 4 on the Wii .

"I'm leting you win miss ." He said not breaking concentration .

"Yeah sure you are ." I laughed . The last few seconds of the game I won with three combos . "Like I said I win ."

"Iight rematch and this time I'm not holding back ." He said with a smile .

"Okay mister big shot . You're on . Your choice ." I offered . He searched through the different songs and finally choose one , Ne-Yo - Closer .

"Ready short stuff ?" He teased .

"You're on sky scrapper ." I teased back . Okay so he wasn't that much taller than me but still , he kept calling me short .

The song started and then the game began . We were neck to neck . Maybe he was holding back . We continued and it was a close call towards the end . He was up by 100 . But then I gain three combos and won the game .

"Oh yes I'm a beast . I win . Again ." I yelled in excitement and started doing my victory dance . "Now say I'm the best and you'll never win against me ." I said as I walked over to him and folded my arms across my chest .

"Or how about this ." He said as he pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips . Just as I imagined his lips were soft and the kiss was fantastic . It's a good thing he was holding me because I might have fell flat on my face . When he pulled away he smiled .

"You're the best and I'll never win against you ." Then he kissed my lips once more , winked at me then walk out the room . I stood there with a wide grin on my face as I watched him walk out the room .

"Woooow ." I said to myself minutes after he left . That was so unexpected but yet lovely . I think I'll really have fun living here for a wile . Speaking of . "Jay !" I yelled through the house . "Jacob where are you ?" I said a little quieter . I walked up stairs and went down the hall to Jay's room . As I got closer I heard voices coming from his room so Iwent to it . His door was open a little so I just walked in . Him and a girl were tongueing eachother down on his bed . I walked back out and closed the door quietly then knocked .

"Who is it ?" He asked seconds later .

"Jay it's me ." I said playing it off .

"Come in Lil ." He said opening the door .

I walked in with a smile on my face and waved to the female that was sitting on the bed . "Hi" I said .

"Hi." She replied .

"Lil this is Veronica , V this is my little sister Lilly ." He introduced .

"So this is Lilly ." She said as he smile widen . "Your brother talks about you all the time . He really loves you ."

I blushed a little . "He's always talking about somebody . Give me a break Jay ." I said playfully .

"So what's up Lil ?" He asked .

"Oh right almost forgot . Uh ." I looked over at Veronica then back at him .

"V we'll be back ." He said taking the hint . He grabbed my hand and we walked into my room . 'So what's up ?"

"Right . Oh I just wanted to know when were we going back to the house ." I don't even consider that place home anymore .

"I don't know . I guess me and Mike can go check it out tomorrow and I'll let you know what's up okay ?"

"So I'll be by myself all day ?" I asked .

"Don't worry you'll be fine . You'll be in school most of the time and then you'll be here . We won't even be gone that long just for a few minutes . We're going right after school so I should be back 10 minuest after you . So you wont be by yourself for long okay ?"

"But still this place is big and the others hardly be here ."

"Lil stop stressing you'll be fine I promise ." He said placing both hands on my shoulders .

"Okay , okay , I'll stop over exaggerating ." I said with a sigh .

"Is that all ?"

"Yes . No . I have a question to ask you ."

"That would be ?"

"Am I allowed to like your friends ?" I asked .

"Of corse , my friends are your friends ."

"No I mean really like them ."

"Oh I see . Well it depends on what "friend" you like ."

"Mike ." I said in a low tone and looked away from him .
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 pm

There you guys go .
How you like that ?? lol
So what do you think Jacob's going to say ?
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 am

«|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 312638 Oh snap crackle pop LOL I love he kissed her OMG NO way and Jay i think hes gonna freak i lOve it LOL!! «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 953362 «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 557854
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:13 am

lol .
glad someone does .
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:15 am

LOL!! sorry really hyper but i love it its amazing~~~
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:18 am

lol i see that .
but thanks .
i'll be sure to add more soon .
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:18 am

YESHH!!!
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 am

lol .
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:40 am

i just may add more now .
i'm that bored .
but we'll see .
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 am

lol yeah this is sooo good please write more soon
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:35 am

thanks for reading
i should have more up by monday .
busy this weekend .
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Chapter 4 continued .

"Mike !" He said in disbelief . Great now he's about to keep me away form him . I just looked at him afraid of what he was going to do next . "Mike ?" He asked in a quieter tone .
I just stood there and shook my head slowly . "What on earth drove you to him ?" He asked . I just shrugged my shoulders . "Look I'm not going to lie Mike is a good guy but I don't want you to get too involved with him . I jjust don't want you to get hurt and I have to kill him ." He said with a small laugh .
"So that means I still have a chance ?" I asked cautiously .
"Look Lil you're my sister . I'll always look out for you and if you like someone I wont stop you . Unless that person isn't a good person then I'll keep you on lock until they go away ." I just laughed and lossened up a little . "But if you like Mike than it's okay with me . He's really a cool guy I think you'll be fine with him ."
"Really ?" I asked in excitement . I thought he would be mad and tell me to stay away from him .
"Yes Lil ." He smiled and gave me a hug .
"Oh yeah is she your girlfriend now ?" I asked him referring to Veronica .
"Something like that . Why you don't like her or something ?" He asked playfully .
"Oh no , just asking . But she seems ok I guess . Pretty too . But I would watch out for her . She just might steal you away from me ."
"Oh trust she won't ." He said with a smile .
"Okay well you can go back to your girlfriend now . I'm about to look for something else to do ." I said pulling away from the hug .
"Okay . Thanks for coming to me about Mike . But you're welcome to like , or date whoever you want . Just make sure he's a good guy ." He said with a wink .
"I will ." We hugged once more and went our seperate ways .
I went back to the game room and began playing the XBox alone . I was having fun too . Then Mike walked in with a smile on his face .
"What are you playing ?" He asked sitting next to me in the bean bag chair .
"Bully ." I said as I dodged a teacher and ran to my class .
"Having fun ?"
"Uh-Hun." I said not paying him any attention .
"Have you seen Jacob's new friend ?"
"Yes I have she's very pretty . " I said as I paused the game . Obviously he's not going to let me play in peace .
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Thats good h didnt flip utwhats gonna happen next i wannaknow what mike knows about veronica ahhh its amazig XD
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:50 am

lol . i was going to add more but i had to go .
i had to go to my pageants formal wear competition.
but i shall be adding more later or tomorrow .
which ever comes first .
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:08 pm

I LOVE IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 pm

thank you very much .
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:30 pm

no problem its a very very good story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: «| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»   «|  M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr  |» - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

«| M¥ Prσ┼ε¢┼εr |»
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Jump to: