House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)

Go down 
+14
SerenityLynn
SweetBlood
Sky Goddess
Dandelion
angela_jp90
LindseyB
earth-spirit
Ivy
Caristiona
vivy-v
Katie-la
Mari-chan
Nova
Gee is Hungry!!
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:00 pm

we don't know it for shure. i guess it will be answered in the next book, cause i'm really shure there would happen something that make it necessary for SR to drink from him.
although i really hope my thoughts are wrong and they wouldn't do the nasty before he changed ;D than in my oppinion they could do whatever they want Razz
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Male Pisces Dragon

what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:42 pm

lol, you're right about your first point. It ought to happen, with Stevie Rae's habit of almost dying. ^.^

Eww. But I agree, after the change they can do it as often as they want. *g*
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:02 am

I think that may be how everyone finds out. It would be a lot of drama if someone were to walk in on them. Mwuhahahaha
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: SweetBlood
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Ha! that would be funny but that already happened twice I dont se the Casts putting it in again.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:43 am

@bella: don't be so spiteful ^^ Razz

i guess they will found out when Kalona want Reph to kill her or someone (I guess Aphro or Kramisha because of their visions) will follow SR when she meets Reph and watch them talking and maybe hugging or so. then the others will know about them
Back to top Go down
SweetBlood
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
SweetBlood

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: SweetBlood
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:52 pm

well yes they might follow her and see rephaim.

no way are they going to do it.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 am

I meant like someone walking in on Stevie Rae feeding from Rephaim. Or someone may follow Stevie Rae and see her meeting a Raven Mocker in secret, which would look pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:49 am

I can almost hear Aphrodite getting wind about it from someone and making a "Eww, nasty, Stevie Rae." comment on the feeding thing. Or Kramisha doing so upon walking in on them. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Nah, i guess that Aphro and Kramisha would start to spy on SR (and SR is too naive to realize that) and that the two will follow her and see that she huggs him and he doesn't defeat that and maybe even hugg back^^
But i think the scene with the coming-out would be a lot more dramatic... i mean that would be THE sensation in the book!
Back to top Go down
ZoeyAndStarkForever
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
ZoeyAndStarkForever

Female Virgo Pig

Character sheet
Name: Snow Nightfall
Affinities : Spirit.

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 am

My opinion on what "Awakened" means:
That the human in Rephaim has finally, well, Awakened, thanks to Nyx ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)    what  do you think  the  title  'Awakened' means?   contains spoilers  (i think)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you think the title 'Awakened' means? contains spoilers (i think)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3