House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?

Go down 
+17
Livi
iLOVErephaim!
Emo Kitty
AmrodAegnor
Fallen_warrior
stardrop89
Bella-Rose
SweetBlood
~Devon~
Nightchild
Leah Redbird
Dandelion
Vamp_wannabe
Caristiona
Moonerz.
Ivy
SerenityLynn
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Carter
Affinities : able to take other people's affinities

Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:42 am

I agree that appearance isn't everything but when your reading a book with a character like rephiam you picture him differently and think that it's on a level of hate and disgust that you will tweak his appearance but to tell you the truth when I read I hardly think about how any of the characters look but I still rather picture a hot guy over a bird thing and your right it wasn't rephaims choice to be born the way that he was but by the looks of it he can change it by choosing nyx over kalona and I think that that will happen in the eleventh or twelfth book but until them he is shuck with his disgusting bird body and another thing Stevie Rae's tattoos were a choice of love made by nyx who chose to give Stevie Rae her humanity back and turn her into the first red vampyre
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Dandelion wrote:
you convinced me, maybe Rephaim really kinda loves Stevie Rae. And i see through this birdthings, too. i really like him, because of his personality and i found it exciting, that it's possible for him to turn to his human side. and as Bella said, it was not Rephaims decision to be a "product" of hate and pain! it's not his fault but Kalonas! i can understand that Stevie Rae likes him, 'cause there's undoubtly a good side inside him and i really like how he is. and in the book stands that she could see beauty in him... maybe it doesn't look as "disgusting" as you're thinking. the appearance isn't everything!

Thank you Dandelion, that's the exact same message I'm trying to put across.

Ivy wrote:
I agree that appearance isn't everything but when your reading a book with a character like rephiam you picture him differently and think that it's on a level of hate and disgust that you will tweak his appearance but to tell you the truth when I read I hardly think about how any of the characters look but I still rather picture a hot guy over a bird thing and your right it wasn't rephaims choice to be born the way that he was but by the looks of it he can change it by choosing nyx over kalona and I think that that will happen in the eleventh or twelfth book but until them he is shuck with his disgusting bird body and another thing Stevie Rae's tattoos were a choice of love made by nyx who chose to give Stevie Rae her humanity back and turn her into the first red vampyre

That's fine Ivy, if that's your opinion you're entitled to it. If you find it difficult to look past the "birdlyness", there's no problem in that. All that I'm saying is try to look at Rephaim's actions and choices instead. And you may be right, Stevie Rae may not be in love with Rephaim, but i think it's highly likely. And as for Stevie Rae's tattoo, well i guess that's all a matter of interpretation.

"Yes but the path to regain their humanity was closed until your sacrifice-your choice-opened it." -Nyx p258 Burned.
Back to top Go down
stardrop89
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
stardrop89

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:28 pm

i think dallas will threaten steavie rae to tell iends and if she doesn't then i tink he will or somthing like that but i thought dallas was a jerk at the end
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:31 am

Definately. Dallas is most certainly going to be threatening her with this secret of hers.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:34 pm

i'm wondering if Dallas would have reacted like that if there was only another guy and not Rephaim.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:28 pm

See i think he would have reacted the same way if not worse. I mean, Stevie Rae and Rephaim weren't doing anything. If it were a normal guy, he'd have assumed from the get go that she had been screwing around on him.
Back to top Go down
Fallen_warrior
Temporary Mod
Fallen_warrior

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Reaper
Affinities : speed, strength, visual accuracy, shadow manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:04 am

I agree with that, most guys when confronted in that situation would react the same way, (obviously on not such a huge scale) I also think that he will attempt to use the information that he has to isolate SR and break down the trust the other fledglings have in her. Maybe even turn them against her. there is no telling what a guy can do when he is hurt bad enough, throw in the Influence of Darkness and someone's in for a world of problems and drama.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:03 am

@Fallen Warrior = I totally agree. The up and coming Dallas Drama is going to be way worse then any of Zoey's Guy Drama put together. None of her ex-boyfriends were homocidal. I think Dallas may try to turn the other Red Fledglings against her. "Seriously, Stevie Rae is such a tyrant. Harrassing us on the phone, nagging us about where we are, what we're doing, who we're eatting. She's so uptight!" Lol
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:40 am

I agree. Whatever will happen, it wont be pretty. But what is worse, truning Zoey and the rest of the Nerd Herd against her, or truning the red fledglings against her? Or all of them? If Dallas was really smart, he'd turn everyone against her so she only had Rephaim left. Problem is, he left her in the end to go back to his father. So yeah, if Dallas was smart, he'd trun everyone against her while Rephaim is gone, and then she'd be completely alone.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:28 am

I have a feeling NightChild that what you have suggested is exactly what's going to happen. Then Nicole will do something like make Stevie Rae write a note saying she's visiting her mum for a few days and by the time she comes back everyone will have calmed down. But secretely, Nicole's kidnapped her so that Neferet can learn everything Neferet knows, then to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:51 pm

i think that, too. Dallas will join Nicole and the other bad fledlings and he will turn all of her friends against her. i think Rephaim will feel it if SR is really sad or alone, maybe he will return to her? he will even be in the same place if Neferet tries to kidnappe her (because Kalona will be with her and Rephaim would follow his father), so he could rescue her before she could be killed.
but it will be a very bad thing, and that's why i think the others would welcome her again, 'cause they will found out if something bad will happen to SR.

but to be honest, i still hope that Rephaim is not able to go back to his father and just decide to stay by SR from the start...
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Well see the thing is, Neferet is also projecting through Nicole. So if Rephaim can convince Neferet that Stevie Rae is more valuable alive than dead, then Neferet would just get Nicole to bring Stevie Rae to the nearest airport and they could take it from there. I mean if Rephaim were to spread about the fact that Stevie Rae came over to their side willingly because she was sick and tired of cleaning up Zoey's mess and knew that Zoey would never understand Rephaim and Stevie Rae's relationship, it would distablise Zoey not having her BBF with her, but it would also make Zoey look bad in front of the High Council. I mean, you've got to be a pretty bad friend when a Raven Mocker is treating your BFF better then you do.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 am

do you really think Rephaim could convince Neferet? when Nicole tells Neferet that Rephaim and SR are friends, I'm shure he wouldn't be able to convince Neferet for anything.
i did not understand the part with the high council - do you mean that he would tell Neferet if they do it this way (tell everyone, SR came willingly cause Z is not nice to her), Z would look bad in front of the high council and that's the reason why SR should live? and then Neferet will look good in front of them?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:06 am

@Dandelion = Yeah exactly, sorry if it was written in a confused manner. Right now, the Council think that Neferet's just stiring up trouble and just wants War with the Humans. Now if they kidnap Stevie Rae Neferet can say "See? I'm not racist, I just won't tolerate being treated differently just because I am different. I am now the mentor of the first Red Vampyre and I am teaching her how to fully uterlise her extrodinary powers in a safe way, just the way the Goddess intended." Also if Neferet agrees to keeping Stevie Rae hostage, Stevie Rae then can't testify against Neferet. Besides, Rephaim could get his dad to do the "convincing" part, if you know what i mean Very Happy

Last edited by Bella-Rose on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:05 pm

You all just described my worst case scenario. xX

But it's likely to happen, SR ending up captured, I mean. How else would the Casts be able to go as far as 12 books? Because if those trust issues and the stuff with Rephaim are resolved, the story is as good as done. At least for SR, and Zoey's issues are likely to be dealt with parallel to that. Let's say, 2 books until this is done, then one book is the finale, there would still be 2 books left to fill. So, yeah, something else has to happen, something crappy. :/

About Kalona doing convincing, don't forget that Neferet has him under control now, so it's unlikely he will do any convincing anymore from this point on.

I think I'll just have to accept the fact that SR and Z are not gonna be reunited for a "while". *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:30 am

Well i couldn't help but think that Stevie Rae was witness to a lot of bad stuff done by Neferet. She now knows that Neferet used Darkness to make her reject the change, raise her from the dead and had her filled with Darkness. At the very least Neferet will look bad for trying to cover up the existance of the Red Fledglings/Vampyres and that she brought homeless humans down there for them to feed on so she could get in trouble for that as well as it's against the law for Vampyres to feed on a human against their will.
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Thats true and with Kalona being interested in Stevie Rae too, she's a target anyway. Dang it. *sigh*

Still, how would Neferet make Stevie Rae stay? Even if everyone abandons her because they don't understand her relationship with Rephaim, she would rather escape somewhere alone with Rephaim than being with Neferet. She hates that woman. Even if they discover Rephaim's connection to her and threaten him, she would rather try to flee than help Neferet in any way.

My worst fear is that Neferet will somehow use Darkness to make her go out of her mind again. If Stevie Rae suffers enough loneliness and sadness until then, so that she would be close to breaking...that's the one thing I definitely don't wanna happen. Everything else would be okay, but that would just be a pain in the butt to read (again). >.>

Still, can't see any other way of Stevie Rae helping/staying with Neferet.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:24 pm

when they find out about the connection with Rephaim, they could youse him as a trap, just like the bad fledlings did... that's my horror-scenario. but to be honest, i don't think that a kidnapping would play such a great role, after the things that happened in italy. Neferet and Kalona didn't spend some thoughts about the Red One (and i don't understand why they did...)
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:06 am

It wouldn't be hard for Neferet to find leverage over Stevie Rae. Like Dandelion said, they could Rephaim as bait, but they could also use her Fledglings against her. Or seeing as the Nerd Herd are still in Venice, they could be used as hostages. They could do it as a hostage trade "You promise to trade places with them, and we'll let them go, safe and sound." something like that. It's just an idea though.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 am

don't think that will happens, cause Neferets first target would be Zoey. i think more that Kalona would like to kill her, when he found out about his son and SR... i'm just asking myself why they should try to kindapp her? why don't kill her directly? or use the connection from Rephaim and SR, who's Zs bff, to come closer to Z? i think that may be a thing for which Neferet needs SR...
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah, you're right, partially. But like you said, getting their hands on SR can be a way for Neferet to get Zoey. Also, don't forget, SR is a part of Zoey's circle and I'm 100% sure that the circle will have to be complete in the end. So if they get their hands on SR...you get it.

I don't really think the others in Venice are in too much danger, they're not alone. Also, they stick together. While SR is gonna be either almost or completely alone soon and on the same time her willpower/heart will be kind of weakened (being outcasted by her friends and the issues with Rephaim ought to take a toll on her determination. Just like being with her friends and Rephaim will/would make her more determined). Which makes her an easy target.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:40 am

Or maybe Kalona could just have Stevie Rae kidnapped for no reason but out of spite towards Zoey,
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:23 pm

i don't think so. the only reasons Kalona would try reach SR are Rephaim or secret powers he knows but she doesn't right now...
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Can Kalona get into Stevie Rae's dreams? Or does her mental shield protect her from that as well?
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:15 pm

why should he do that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next