House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?

Go down 
+17
Livi
iLOVErephaim!
Emo Kitty
AmrodAegnor
Fallen_warrior
stardrop89
Bella-Rose
SweetBlood
~Devon~
Nightchild
Leah Redbird
Dandelion
Vamp_wannabe
Caristiona
Moonerz.
Ivy
SerenityLynn
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AmrodAegnor
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Male Pisces Dragon

Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Hard to say if he can or if she's protected from it. But even if he could, after all he has Rephaim and like the cover says, he will use him for now to get to SR.

Quote :
the only reasons Kalona would try reach SR are Rephaim or secret powers he knows but she doesn't right now...

Thinking the same as you. I really wonder about those powers sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:17 pm

I wonder if Rephaim can do the same thing, you know get into people's dreams. Or if it's just Stevie Rae's dreams he could get into because he's bonded to her.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:49 am

maybe he could because of the Imprint. Z was able to do this with Heath. And maybe it's an immortal thing (entering dreams) and Rephaim is able, cause he's able to visit otherworld (which is something like a dream-world for me)
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am

Kalona said in Tempted that the Realm of Dreams is part of the OtherWorld. It'd be really cool if Rephaim and Stevie Rae could share dreams (like Kalona and Zoey did)
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:41 am

okay than it may be possible cause Rephaim said definitely that he's able to visit otherworld
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:06 am

well Rephaim wasn't banished from the otherworld and i honestly can't think of a reason why Rephaim shouldn't be able to get into it,
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:51 pm

he really is able, he said that in Burned or Temped!
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:56 am

He did? Can you tell me the page number?
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:48 am

Burned, page 58. i understood it that he's able to visit otherworld. (maybe i understood it wrong, ya know i'm from germany with less English-knowledge)
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Dunno if spirit realm and Otherworld are the same, but if so you're right.

And it wouldn't surprise me, if Stevie Rae can do it at some point too. She's already always knocking at the door anyway. xD
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:47 pm

Lol, she does. It's a bad habit Very Happy

But do you think that Rephaim might have to do the same thing as Stark?
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Nah, I doubt it will be done again. Not that he wouldn't do it. *g*

Also I doubt Stevie Rae will ever get really close to shattering. Remember, Zoey didn't just break at the sight of Heath dying. I think, that it's all the stress that she had in her life and ever since she came to the HoN she really has been through some major crap. Like losing SR, the Loren stuff, losing her friends/boyfriends and not to forget all that "Save the world" stuff. It ought to take a toll on you, and she never really had a break for long to sort things out. Some of those things could already break most people, so it's admirable that she held out for so long.

Sure, SR also has a lot to deal with, I think she's the one closest to Zoey in that aspect. And I guess if Rephaim would decide against her and everyone left her behind too because of the Rephaim stuff, that would take a big toll on her. After all she's somebody who values friendship highly. But since I see no way Rephaim will choose against her, she will at least have him at her side and that's enough to keep her stable.

Though I think if she saw Rephaim getting killed in front of her, after everyone abandoning her on top of it, it would be too much and shatter her.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 am

i don't think Reph has to do the same thing, he's an immortal. Kalona hadn't to do the same, too to get to otherworld.
And Reph wouldn't be killed in front of her, cause than Burned would be unnecessary!
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:59 am

I didn't really mean with regards to Stevie Rae shattering and Rephaim having to go rescue her. I mean it in a way so that Rephaim has both halves of him, the Dark and the Light, in balance, so that he can take his human form instead of the Raven Mocker one. The big rock where people bleed on with the horns is the seat of power to the Bulls so i thought that might be involved with the process of Rephaim chosing Light over Darkness
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Bella-Rose wrote:
.I mean it in a way so that Rephaim has both halves of him, the Dark and the Light, in balance, so that he can take his human form instead of the Raven Mocker one.
This is why I think the rock isn't necessary - he already have both sides inside him. In the book it is mentioned that SR touched his human side which (I dunno the right expression) layed untouched for centuries inside him or something like that. So i guess it's possible without help to let the human side "win". It's just the question if he's willing. he already started to let it come through, in the scene with the water, his eyes were more brown than red. They get red again when he feelt his father returning. This was for me a big hint that his change has to do with the choice between Kalona (Darkness/Raven Mocker) and SR (light/human)
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:15 pm

hmmm... That's a good point. I really hope it is as simple as making the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:22 am

hope so, too and i guess so... and if it's not, there are more possibilitys than the rock (cause i can't see how Reph should get there or be allowed to visit the rock), but to be honest i don't know what. i thought about a payment like SR had to pay for the light-bull, but i dunno if Reph is able to evoke the bull^^
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Rephaim evoking the Black bull could be an option.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:28 am

but is he able? without being a high priestess?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:39 pm

The bull religion was originally male orietated, so guys should be able to summon the Black Bull, Stevie Rae can help if need be
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:17 pm

how do you know that with the bull religion?
but if SR helps, then he wouldn't have to pay a price
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:48 pm

it says it in Burned that the bull religion was male orientated and how the symbols of bulls decorated the journals of ancient and powerful Vampyre Warriors. If SR helps in way, like getting Rephaim the ritual candles and the sweet candles, but he evokes the bull himself, then he would have to pay the price, not Stevie Rae, she's would just be giving him the ability to make his own choices.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:10 pm

oh ok i had forgotten that, i'm sorry Embarassed okay than it's really a possibility. but i'm asking myself if the one who summons the bulls has to be a vamp
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:40 am

It may have to be a Vampyre. But we don't know. The White Bull said that Stevie Rae had the power to do so, but he didn't mention how or why she had the power to summon him.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:06 am

good point. we will see. i still guess he will change without any help, just suddenly appear as the guy and save SR or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?   Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dallas! Hello! Does anyone remember him?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next