House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*

Go down 
+35
CyndyNight
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Livi
ZoeRedbird
Stark-4-life
Wonders
Zmirazz
Lilith of Night
vampyricXfaerie
Nire Star
LuckiCharmz
Nightchild
Hex
Drippy
Kedo
kurenai96
MayonakaKitty
Bella-Rose
Ice Queen.
sammy23
Marked_by_Nyx
didoo0501
darkdaughter741852
Afua
twizzlers
alice_in_wonderland
Nemesis
☠Katii♥
Saaaaarah(:
Ness79
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
archery74
*+*Sunshine*+*
Angel of Music
Melanie
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Emilina Blake
Affinities : Earth,Water, ShaddowCasting

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:14 pm

the way he died was just sad..I felt bad for STARK! he was all hurt in the pride and left zoey and then that happened,like how was he feeeling!
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Appointing your friends to your council
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:17 am

i cried. ;O i felt so bad for Stark..
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:56 pm

The guy did kinda have it coming, he left Zoey alone, even though he had the prior knowledge that Zoey "died" by herself and Kalona and Neferet were there
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:31 pm

well c'mon she really hurt him so it wasnt his fault,but i cant help but feel bad for him
Back to top Go down
LuckiCharmz
Practicing your new affinity
LuckiCharmz

Female Posts : 997

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:35 pm

I didn't really like the ending. xD I mean, I was kinda glad Heath died but he didn't nessasarily have to get his neck snapped.
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:37 pm

I know! That was so horrible!
Back to top Go down
LuckiCharmz
LuckiCharmz

Female Posts : 997

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:40 pm

When I read it, I was like, "Aw, crap!"
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 pm

i was like" wha- aaw nooo...i was stariting to like him!"
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:53 am

Yeah I was the same, I didn't see that coming, but I was also happy.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 pm

When his neck snapped i could literay here this sound.. Horrible o.o I think more or less everyone was starting to like Heath again, and to have him die.. like that was terrible Sad But on the bright side its one guy out of the equation?
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 pm

I hope so anyway and I think Kalona is out of the picture too 'cause I don't think she'll be able to forgive him for what he did. So that makes Stark the only one left if Erik doesn't come back that is.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Mod
Mod
Hex

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Jezabelle
Affinities : Mind Control.

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Yeah she saw him kill Heath. She shouldn't be tempted to go near him now.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:03 pm

I think your right, she wont be able to forgive him, they had been friends for AGES!
Back to top Go down
Hex
Mod
Mod
Hex

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:07 pm

I know. I wouldn't have trusted him in the first place myself.
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Neither would I. He is too up himself.
and just the general look about him :L
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Yeah I wouldn't have trusted him either, though I love him.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Mod
Mod
Hex

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:19 pm

He's a Forbidden Fruit.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Lol yeah I know.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Mod
Mod
Hex

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:26 pm

You want, but you better not touch. cherry
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Lol I'm gonna touch anyway =)
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:53 am

i really didnt see the appeal Kalona have, it was the wings wasnt it? :p
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 am

Lol I dunno what it was, I just think he's cool.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:15 am

I'll just say this alot of the times if guys have wings they're Hot!
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:09 pm

OOOH! AGREEEED!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Its true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next