House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*

Go down 
+35
CyndyNight
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Livi
ZoeRedbird
Stark-4-life
Wonders
Zmirazz
Lilith of Night
vampyricXfaerie
Nire Star
LuckiCharmz
Nightchild
Hex
Drippy
Kedo
kurenai96
MayonakaKitty
Bella-Rose
Ice Queen.
sammy23
Marked_by_Nyx
didoo0501
darkdaughter741852
Afua
twizzlers
alice_in_wonderland
Nemesis
☠Katii♥
Saaaaarah(:
Ness79
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
archery74
*+*Sunshine*+*
Angel of Music
Melanie
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:21 pm

i would totally buy that magizine! and yes black hair with blue eyes on guys is really hot, but stark would beat all of them
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Female Posts : 600

Character sheet
Name:

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Agreed! Lol.

Stark is like so HOT, it's a dream. Haha

Aw, now I want a magazine for it!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:46 pm

hey u never know the do have a twilight magizine so they might make one
Back to top Go down
Afua
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Afua

Female Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:38 am

I was wondering if Heath is touched my Nyx?

If he is then i am hopping he comes back but in a different form :0 Like a cat! LOL I'm kidding, but that would be cool.

Idk about you guys but i was actually believing that Kalona was once good and can choose good once again. But after reading about Heath eavesdropping on Neferet and Kalona i changed my mind.

This story will turn so weird if Stevie Rae and Rephaim are imprinted but not like how Aphrodite and stevie rae were but like how Zoey and Heath where :0
Back to top Go down
Afua
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Afua

Female Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:57 am

Btw i think Heath dying is the answer to what Zoey is supposed to say To Kalona to kill him or something.

I think after Heath dying she will finally find out the truth of Kalona and have so much hatred towards him that she will break off w.e A-ya connections she has with Kalona..

About heath dying i cryed very hard but not as long as i did for betrayed when stevie rae died i think i cryed for the whole 1 or 2 chapters lol
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 pm

lol that would totally be awesome if heath came back and u can sorta tell that he is going to come back. and your right about kalona i do think there is good in him but since he killed heath i dont think Zoey will help him. and about Stevie Rae thats totally weird cause thats kalona's favorite son. but i love how she's helping him become good. i think alot of people cried when heath and stevie rae died but i also cried when stark started crying at the end of tempted
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Female Posts : 600

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:09 pm

I don't think Zoey is dead, I talked about this on another site with some people and they said that maybe Heath will come back some way because the way Heath died, it was to quick. No way they would have made Heath's death so fast because he was dead in a second, they wouldn't have taken one the main characters out that quick. I'm not sure though.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:39 am

i totally agree of course their both going to come back cause first having the main character die in a book is so not good and heath is techniclly a main character cause he was her first love
Back to top Go down
darkdaughter741852
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
darkdaughter741852

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:06 pm

The weirdest thing happened when I read the end of Tempted. Usually I cry when characters cried. But this time I didnt. I felt like I should but something in me told myself to just keep going forward to figure out what happens. But another part of me said, no this is truly one of the worst things Ive ever read. And by worst I mean unbelievable. It was just insane. I finished reading it last night and now today whenever I just think about something random, I end up thinking about those last few moments in the book. And now, Im going crazy wanting to know what will happen to Zoey. Personally, I dont know if its just me, earlier I just didnt really like Stark but now, I think that he is right for Zoey. I just dont know what will happen...Im losing my mind....
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:31 am

lol i had almost the same reaction but u have to say that it was sad when heath died
Back to top Go down
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Calling Fire from the South
Calling Fire from the South
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Claire
Affinities : Air =]

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:55 am

i cried at the end Sad i thought it was so sad but like not just heath i thoght it was sad for stark and zoey more cause to be honest i was never a major fan of heath in the book i was sad tho to see him go
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:07 am

yea in the first couple of books i didnt like Heath but seriously he loves Zoey enough to protect her from everything or he's just stupid for getting himself in Zoey's problems but it was sweet how he is all protective but gives her room to breathe unlike Erik who i still think is a jerk
Back to top Go down
didoo0501
Attending your first supernatural classes
Attending your first supernatural classes
didoo0501

Female Virgo Snake

Character sheet
Name: Doria
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:47 am

I think Tempted is my favourite book! I mean it's really awsome and totaly un-put-downable!!! And most important I adore Stark, I mean he's pretty perfect with Zo, and he choose her over evil which is a big deal! And oh there's Heath too he used to kinda bug me in the previous book but he's really nice in this one!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:17 pm

he is really sweet but i've always liked heath except for a few times but he made up for them
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Appointing your friends to your council
Appointing your friends to your council
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:46 pm

I think probarly EVERYONE liked Erik at the start.
but Erik is just a jerk, and in Tempted this justs gets proved more and more as the book goes on
Heath completly changed for Zoey. He was a drunk. but he changed for her. Smile
but i think she should end up with Stark xD
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 pm

of course their going to end up together and yea i liked Erik in the begining but he turned into a big protective jerk! at least Stark and Heath have the potential to know what Zoey wants and your right he did change for Zoey which is really sweet
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:09 pm

yup.
WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved Heath!!!
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Heath is adorable and super sweet and without him u would have the over protective Erik and the lost of humanity Stark -before Zoey saved him-
Back to top Go down
sammy23
Going about a regular day

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:31 pm

i really liked heath and im sad that he is dead but i think its better that he is dead everything with the "boy" issues might be less complacated now (i hope) anyway i thought it was amazingg darrius is so effing cuteee can't wait till burned i freak everytime i think about it !!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:59 pm

ik! and i love how Dirrus is always sweet to Aphrodite he's so sweet! but i miss Heath even though i cant wait for burned to come out i cant even read the end of tempted in public cause i'll start crying
Back to top Go down
Ice Queen.
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Ice Queen.

Female Sagittarius Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:04 pm

I wasn't a huge fan of Tempted, to be honest. I didn't think it was terrible or anything like that, but most of it seemed very slow paced, and most of the first 3/4 of it (with the exception of one of the Kalona dreams and a few parts with Stevie Rae and Rephaim) just seemed like a filler.
I was glad to see everyone return to the House of Night, but I wish that it had seemed a bit more like home. I get that most of the students and teachers are still under Kalona's spell, but I missed that farmiliar, safe feeling that the House of Night used to hold for Zoey and friends - Which I guess is understandable, but the coldness of the HoN made me sort of sad. The part where they were in the infirmary was nice though, it showed that there is still some suport from the students.
With no offense to Heath fans, I was glad to see him go at the end of the book. I always found him irritating, and to me, he never really was of vital importance to the story.
I liked the character development of Stark in this book, and I thought that he was very sweet and doing a good job as Zoey's warrior. I could say the same for Darius as well, and I think he's great for Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Ice Queen. wrote:
I wasn't a huge fan of Tempted, to be honest. I didn't think it was terrible or anything like that, but most of it seemed very slow paced, and most of the first 3/4 of it (with the exception of one of the Kalona dreams and a few parts with Stevie Rae and Rephaim) just seemed like a filler.
I was glad to see everyone return to the House of Night, but I wish that it had seemed a bit more like home. I get that most of the students and teachers are still under Kalona's spell, but I missed that farmiliar, safe feeling that the House of Night used to hold for Zoey and friends - Which I guess is understandable, but the coldness of the HoN made me sort of sad. The part where they were in the infirmary was nice though, it showed that there is still some suport from the students.
With no offense to Heath fans, I was glad to see him go at the end of the book. I always found him irritating, and to me, he never really was of vital importance to the story.
I liked the character development of Stark in this book, and I thought that he was very sweet and doing a good job as Zoey's warrior. I could say the same for Darius as well, and I think he's great for Aphrodite.

In parts, i agree with you. I enjoyed Tempted as a whole, but when i went to re-read it, i simply skipped to the Stevie Rae/Rephaim chapter, to me they were the most interesting. What kinda annoyed me about Heath was the whole back and forth thing. I just wanted Zoey to make up her mind to keep him or just to keep him out for good, seeing as he was constantly put in danger. Then when Zoey finally accepts Heath as part of her life, he gets dead! So not impressed :0|
I liked Stark's development too, he's a good guy deep down. And it goes without saying just how awesome Darius is.
Back to top Go down
MayonakaKitty
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
MayonakaKitty

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Melody Elric
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:56 pm

I loved it! But I didnt like the cliffhanger and the different point of views....
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 am

Yeah, i hated the cliff-hanger
Back to top Go down
kurenai96
kurenai96

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:47 am

She should end with Stark.. I love him... It's just right since they belong to each other. Especially when Zoey's juggling a little bit too much guys..a total harem. Can't wait for Burned!!bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next